Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,661 - 783,680 of 1,079,312 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
CNN)-- A gunman boarded a school bus in Alabama, took a 6-year-old boy hostage and killed the driver who tried to save him, police said Wednesday.
The incident occurred Tuesday and continued into Wednesday morning, with authorities still desperately trying to free the young child, who was being held by the gunman in an underground bunker.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/30/us/alabama-bus-...
(Another 60 year old nut with a gun)
Finding friends with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled people, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
No weapons necessary, lady.
You have proven to all you are a fkn kkkoward.
Post up your local police stations address again, pusssccceee!
That was kinda funny watching you crawl back up your own azzhole cause I scared you.
You remember that!! Me too!! The little coward!!

The Louisiana loser tried to give the Police Station address as his own, even saying how the "Sarge" was upset with him!!

The true nature of birfers is the BIG LIE/.

As proven by Dweeb, who came here from th ebirfer thread, just like LRS and AMerican Lady.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Tit for Tat wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't be having more fun though....
The moron lily says she is havin sockpuppet fun.

Must be on a real bender!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to elaborate on your DOW comments?? Like, who's propping it up and why??
I'd love to take your nonsense apart and again expose you as the idiot you are.
But you're famous for making comments and walking away from them when the lies are pointed out.
You're a lot like Flake in that, brain dead.
Say stupid things, and never answer to them.
Troll tactics. Worthy of Waxturd and Co.
Want to discuss sonething? Try a diffrrent approach. I can't take you seriously when you're obviously only interested in a pissing contest.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I reported two days ago on a New Mexico state legislator named Cathrynn Brown who introduced a bill banning abortion for rape victims that required jail time for rape victims who dare refuse to continue a pregnancy forced upon them. She got a lot of attention for this, and so she’s now doing what Republicans do when caught being too openly hostile towards victims of gender-based violence, and backtracking. Now she claims she didn’t mean for women seeking to end rape-induced pregnancies to see jail time for “destroying evidence”(yeah right), and she’s rewriting the bill to clarify that you’ll only do time if you help a rape victim end a pregnancy. Which means that providers will be threatened with jail.
But just to be clear: She’s specifically trying to ban abortion for rape victims. She wants New Mexico to be a state where any man can decide at any point in time to forcibly impregnate a woman, and that woman is barred legally from doing anything about it.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/29/caught-...
That was introduced but due o the obvious outrage, she changed it. Now just the doctors, nurses, hospitals who would help in that abortion are criminal.

So, now, they must carry that fetus to term unless they can find doctors willing yo risk jail time.

Come on Eman. Want to argue this again.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Tit for Tat wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't be having more fun though....
It ain't a tit for tat retarded lily, when you've been doing it for years, Democrat lowlife.
DEBILO

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

THEN... UM... "I'D INVITED MY FRIEND ANGELA OVER TO SWIM IN THE POOL AND SHE APPEARED FROM THERE AT THAT MOMENT. SHE WAS NAKED AND DRIPPING WET AND OBVIOUSLY HER BUSH HAD BEEN RECENTLY SHAVED TOO FOR IT WAS AS HAIRLESS AS A PINEAPPLE. SHE WATCHED MANUEL MASSAGE IN THE LANOLIN THEN WALKED CALMLY TO THE CHAISE AND LEANED DOWN AND KISSED ME. I COULD FEEL HER TONGUE EXPLORING THE NEW CROWN IN THE BACK AND I LOOKED INTO HER EYES WHICH WERE BIG AND BLACK. SPEAKING OF BIG AND BLACK, MANUEL CHOSE THAT MOMENT TO STUFF HIS WHOLE HAND INTO MY ANUS CREATING THE MOST EXQUISITE SENSATION. I HAD NO IDEA HOW THIS WAS GOING TO TURN OUT BUT IT LOOKED GOOD SO FAR..."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee today, National Rifle Association C.E.O. Wayne LaPierre warned that the N.R.A. would vigorously oppose any legislation that “limits the sale, purchase, or ownership of politicians.”

“Politicians pose no danger to the public if used correctly,” said Mr. LaPierre, who claims to have over two hundred politicians in his personal collection.“Everyone hears about the bad guys in Congress. Well, the only thing that stops a bad guy with a vote is a good guy with a vote. I’m proud to be the owner of many of those guys.”

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd troll!!
<quoted text>
Seems drunk!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the middle class?
That 'propped up' DOW has made me a fortune in Obama's term. DUH

About 25% a year, in fact.

You coulda made money, too, if you weren't so dumb.

You nitwits waiting for a crash/correction, have waited for 4 years, sitting on the sidelines, in cash making .01%.

Fine with me. I'll happily pay the taxes on my capital gains.

While you collect scrap metal.

Why is you paycheck to paycheck types are always bitching??

Likely because you're afraid of stocks, your handlers tell you it' gonna collapse.

Except that is hasn't in 4 years, and is breaking through to new historic highs.

While you sit there and observe. And wish you were making money.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

MIDLAND CITY, Ala.—
Neighbors of an Alabama man accused of killing a school bus driver and taking a child hostage in an ongoing standoff say he was paranoid and combative.
The standoff went through the night after the gunman boarded a stopped school bus in the small town of Midland City on Tuesday afternoon.
Neighbors say the suspect is Jimmy Lee Dykes. Mike Smith, who lives across the street, said Wednesday that Dykes once threatened to shoot his children when the family's dogs entered his property.
The Smiths said their daughter and son were on the bus and the gunman opened fire after the driver tried to stop him from walking into the aisle to grab two children. The gunman fled with one.
Copyright The Associated Press
Seems to have taken the "Hey, kid, stay off my lawn!" thing a bit too far. Alzheimer Eastwood must be so proud...JIMMY Lee, huh? lol (I know with a child held hostage it's no laughing matter, but the crazy old unhinged must be infringed, imo.)
DEBILO

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

debil wrote:
<quoted text>
<I'm the one who killed her...>
OH, FOR GOODNESS SAKES, CAROL, I SWEAR YOU COULD MURDER KETCHUP ON A JUICY HAMBURGER. WHEN YOU SPEAK OF ME YOU NEED TO INCLUDE... MENACE. SEX. BESIDES, THE REFERENCE WAS TO HIS WIFE'S FLAT CHEST NOT THAT SHE GOT RUN OVER BY A STEAMROLLER OR SOMETHING. THE "HER BEING DEAD" PART WAS JUST A LUCKY GUESS. AFTER ALL, HE'S ON HERE ALL DAY WRITING BITTER TRIPE, IT'S ONLY LOGICAL TO ASSUME HIS WIFE'S DEAD OR HAS PARKINSON'S.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

CNN)-- A gunman boarded a school bus in Alabama, took a 6-year-old boy hostage and killed the driver who tried to save him, police said Wednesday.
The incident occurred Tuesday and continued into Wednesday morning, with authorities still desperately trying to free the young child, who was being held by the gunman in an underground bunker.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/30/us/alabama-bus-...
(Another 60 year old nut with a gun)
Another Obamabot poster who didn't get the message that gun control is off the table and amnesty is front and center.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd troll!!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
lily for sure
no surprize here, again...
take another swig, swine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd troll!!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't a tit for tat retarded lily, when you've been doing it for years, Democrat lowlife.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The smart ones called that what it was, unfunded stimulus spending.
You freakin idiots thought it was about strengthening our military.
Spending on defense doesn't strengthen the military? Are you really going to stick with that?
DEBILO

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the middle class?
HUH? WHAT ABOUT YOUR ORIGINAL QUESTION?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to discuss sonething? Try a diffrrent approach. I can't take you seriously when you're obviously only interested in a pissing contest.
You make a ridiculous statement you can't back up, and somehow it's my fault that I call you for talking thru your ass??

Nice try. Try thinking before posting nonsense you can't back up.

If you had an believable answer, you would have posted it. DUH

You're becoming like Dweeb. All lies, all the time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd troll!!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
lily way beyond a doubt.
Looks like Carol has exposed lily/dem/debil for sure
No surprize here though...
Trash mouth lily/dem - no life

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, they bought the cars before the payroll tax holiday expired. I hope we don't see a bunch of repos in the months to come.
If they bought the lie like a few of my friends did you should see repos rise along with fore closers. If people didn't plan on $200-$1000 less a month you are going to see a lot of misery out there. My friends are screaming their heads off. It will hurt the economy. No way it can't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 5 min Mister Tonka 13
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Uzi 67,901
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Mister Tonka 97,517
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,520
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min Terry rigsby 48,878
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 51 min Tina 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,547
Amy 7-24 1 hr boundary painter 16
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000