Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#850706 Jan 30, 2013
Here's another one. It looks like the squirrels didn't do a good job gathering the nuts last fall.
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
waxturd/jimmy/goober...are you taking inventory of your log-ins today or have you entered in a "Sybil multiple personality disorder contest"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850707 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Mark Kelly Breaks News Of Phoenix Shooting At Senate Gun Hearing
A shooting broke out Wednesday in Phoenix during the Senate Judiciary Committee's hearing on gun violence. Mark Kelly, husband of former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) and a witness at the hearing, announced the news to the panel while responding to a question from Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT).
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
Midland City, Alabama (CNN)-- Neighbors of Jimmy Lee Dykes say he was supposed to have been in court on Wednesday, facing charges that he'd shot at them during a December argument over the dirt road that separated their properties.

Instead, he was holed up in an underground bunker dug into his yard, surrounded by sheriff's deputies, state troopers and police.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/30/us/alabama-bus-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850708 Jan 30, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was, I read that. Funny he was treated by a doctor from Newport Beach the same as my Doctor for the very same thing. Small world, huh? I really liked my doctor and perfectly happy with the procedure.
Well, he'll be pissing his pants in the big house now forever.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#850709 Jan 30, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So what exactly do we need more than 300 navel vessels for? Thats 1 of our biggest problems now. All these ships sitting at ports across the world to protect our gains from countries that we actually gained nothing from. Makes alot of sense in looney land! The president is doing the right thing by focusing his attention on our country. What do ya'll love about America? It is no longer America the great. A title in which was relinquished under gwb. The president is trying to get us back to status by focusing on home instead of spending unnecessary money on a bunch of hypotheticals. If we weren't playing the police of the world, we would'nt have to worry about tension with terrorist havens.
Our Military is a huge part of our country. But as your fellow left wingers have said many times, Obama is focused on destroying the republican party, even though he promised to focus on jobs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850710 Jan 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Lies, damned lies, and the damned liars that spread them. Does anyone with a room temperature IQ believe anything you and the loony right says? "There was a reason why Breitbart News had the exclusive on the breaking scoop that James Holmes, the shooter responsible for the movie theater massacre in Aurora, Colorado, might be a Democrat: he isn't, and they were wrong.
our editor recommends
Michael Moore Releases Colorado 'Dark Knight Rises' Theater Shooting Statement
President Obama Speaks Out on Colorado 'Dark Knight Rises' Shooting (Video)
Blogger Joel B. Pollack, writing for the right wing blog network, reported early Friday that he had obtained voter registration records that he believed belonged to Holmes and which placed the 25-year Holmes in the Democratic Party. Five hours later, Pollack updated his story to note that his discovery was incorrect; the 24-year old Holmes in question, he wrote, may not even be registered to vote."
I understand you live in your own little world, now I wish you would stay there and never visit my free minded open world.

And don't assume my posts are about you. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850712 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I know what "another" means.
Yeah, as in, "you're from another planet'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850713 Jan 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'll agree that his recent play blows__but you're dead wrong on the other, he will not pay CA state income tax although he may pay municipal income tax if applicable. You look at pro athletes and certain others basically as subcontractors. For now Howard is a resident of Seminole County Florida.
Don't push your luck on this issue pal__you'll look even more foolish than usual.
Professional athletes pay taxes on their per-game earnings in each state in which they perform. However, earnings from endorsements would be taxed only in their state of residence.

Howard just doesn't want to play, period.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#850714 Jan 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"fore closers"??? Is that something like four flushers? I've little doubt all your "friends" are screaming in laughter...you just have to be a White of West Virginia double first cousin.
The spell checker did that. I just didn't bother changing it stupid F++k!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#850715 Jan 30, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
A hypocrite whose IQ room temperature in celcius that can't take a dose of her own medicine:
<quoted text>
Ahh,,, does the bad old girl put little Jimmy of many names in his place. In nobility your name would be "Sir cries alot". HAHAHAHA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850716 Jan 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"fore closers"??? Is that something like four flushers? I've little doubt all your "friends" are screaming in laughter...you just have to be a White of West Virginia double first cousin.
so, what kind of adventure are you on today, Beccy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850717 Jan 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy who killed his doctor for making him incontinent was from Lake Elsinore!!
Lake Elsinore is the slum of the I-15 corridor between Corona and San Diego.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#850718 Jan 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'll agree that his recent play blows__but you're dead wrong on the other, he will not pay CA state income tax although he may pay municipal income tax if applicable. You look at pro athletes and certain others basically as subcontractors. For now Howard is a resident of Seminole County Florida.
Don't push your luck on this issue pal__you'll look even more foolish than usual.
Yes he will just like in New York.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850719 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, he'll be pissing his pants in the big house now forever.
Not necessarily in California, where Governor Brown releases thousands of inmates early because of overcrowding.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850720 Jan 30, 2013
Hunter wrote:
Yeah, I had a beer with the Newtown shooter at the VFW the week before he did it. He was wearing an NRA ballcap. Not sure if that meant he was a member but he talked a good game.
We love listening to your lies when we know the truth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#850721 Jan 30, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS sock, for sure!!!
Haha! This compulsive/obsessive Democrat moron has racked up over 1,000 post stalking people she/he thinks are Waxman!!!!

Only a liberal/Democrat nut could do this. Unbelievable!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#850722 Jan 30, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh,,, does the bad old girl put little Jimmy of many names in his place. In nobility your name would be "Sir cries alot". HAHAHAHA
So says the Bumpass Hillbilly!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850723 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh my effing word, you're a MORAN! Did you not see the word "or"?
Yes, it does force the rape victim to carrying the pregnancy to term; according to the language, "procuring an abortion" would result in a felony and evidence tampering.
The author of this stupid bill has even acknowledged her mistake and will rewrite it. You're such an idiot.
But wait, I thought her intent was to prevent abortions? That was your original argument.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850724 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, as in, "you're from another planet'
See...you do understand, you're just rabid about abortions.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#850725 Jan 30, 2013
If I was ever ask who’s Smarter ’ Liberal/Democrat’ or a 5th grader I’ll have to go with the 5th grader!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#850726 Jan 30, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>He was not heckled you liar , do some research ,he asked the question what gives antone the right to own a military type weapon , and after much silence a man said "the second amandment" and that was it so stop spreading lies if you can.
Another damned liar who spreads lies because his Fauxian masters lie to him (and he's too stupid to spell amendment.) video.msnbc.msn.com/the-last-word/50634466

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 9 min Sublime1 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Edmond Pulpo 181,698
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 2 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 3 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]