Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,182)

Showing posts 783,621 - 783,640 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Another parasite bragging about his welfare check.
Lowlife say what? Maybe you should direct your concerns toward the ones that are obsessed by my life. I never bring it up they do. But then an idiot like you is never concerned about the truth. How's everything in your imaginary home in Temecula? Imposter.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Debil is a Snot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, good God, what is that supposed to mean? Speak English would you?
duh! It means you're a blockhead

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
More lies???
Facts in evidence as follows;
Dispatcher tells Zim to stay in car. Zim stalks Trayvon. Trayvon calls his girlfriend, tells her he's being followed by a strange man. She tells him to run. He runs. At some point, Zim ends up in front of Trayvon. Likely he tried to cut Trayvon off. Words are exchanged, a fight starts, and Zim gets his ass pounded by a 17 yr. old. Such a tough man!!
Soound familiar?? Zim was a coward, just like you. You're not man enough to defend yourself, so you need a gun to act as the penis you're missing. Same as Zim.
Now Zim's life is in the toilet. No matter what happens next,his life is in ruins. He'll likely be dead soon.
The rest of your nonsense is just your inbred racism.
After all, you did come here from the Birfer thread, did you not??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Actually, he tells his girlfriend that Zimmerman has already left and he is going to go catch Zimmerman and assault him.
The fight starts after Hoodieman follows Zimmerman and catches up with him and punches him in the nose. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman knocks Zimmerman to the ground. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman gets on top of Zimmerman and pins him to the ground. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman begins bashing Zimmerman's head against the concrete sidewalk.
Now, the gun comes out and Hoodieman is blown to hell.

By the way, Zimmerman is in no way a specimen of a physical animal. He was short and pudgy, and would be obviously weak and not athletic. Only a coward would choose a victim like that.... enter Hoodieman.
... exit Hoodieman.

Note to drug-user drop-out gang-banger wannabes: Don't attempt to bash an obviously weaker man's brains out by banging his head against a concrete sidewalk. Americans have a constitutional right to be armed and they will blow you to hell.
Louise

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

No, that is the debil posting as me...
Louise

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Debil wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss Bush SOOOOO much! Debil in such misery!
I miss it too. But I don't miss it much.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What a warped distorted and obvious racist view of what actually happened. First of all nothing would have ever happened if Zimmerman wasn't packing, he knew that he had the advantage over Tavon and he was the pursuer with absolutly no legal right to do so, and was warned about doing just that. You don't know crap about hat actually happened other than an opportunity to display your hatred and bigotry. The simple facts are he initated the altercation regardless what transpiured after that. You yourself have that Zimmerman mentality.. A loser with obvious mental short comings,with ingrained hatred... the very same kind of morons that we need to get all of the guns out of their hands.
"poop"
The fact that you have the presidents ear, you are power in Virginia politics why do you not start a campaign to amend the 2nd. amendment giving the president the power to take firearms from American's? After all you have thepower and influence.
Peace
KMA
Hubbys Home

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Does anyone know why he's doing this to me? Because I'd really, really like to know?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

President Obama's popularity among constituents is rising in the early days of his second term.

According to a Washington Post/ABC News poll, 60 percent of respondents said they had a favorable view of the president, while only 37 percent said they had an unfavorable view.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok.
I Don’t Like Marco Rubio’s Plan
The desire to “just do something” overwhelms Washington too much. This immigration plan gives orgasmic relief to that desire, but in all the hype and show does nothing to address the real needs of employers and the hopes and dreams of those still longing to come to United States whose wait will now most likely be extended and grow even more complex.
Immigration is an issue that keeps hispanic voters from trusting the GOP. Many call it a “gateway” issue. I get that. But pandering in the name of a solution does not actually fix the problem. This is just another policy debate the Democrats can use to get the GOP to fight itself. The GOP should pivot to actually fixing the immigration problem, not just addressing the here and now.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/01/29/i-dont-lik...
The Senate plan (Rubio's plan) is the only one with a chance of passage.

Obama's more generous plan is DOA in Congress.

If Obama really wanted immigration reform, he would stop politicking and let Congress do their work.
Hippie Chick

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Far out, man. I suppose you're getting high and grooving on some radical tunes. I despise you people. Get a job and leave me alone!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say "nothing would have ever happened if Zimmerman wasn't packing", idiot stick? Yeah sure moron. You are a bigot and ignoramus.
Later, sponge.
"Jimmy"
In "poops" mind nothing of importance would have happened. Trayvon would have beaten Zimmerman to death, no big deal.
Peace
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he tells his girlfriend that Zimmerman has already left and he is going to go catch Zimmerman and assault him.
The fight starts after Hoodieman follows Zimmerman and catches up with him and punches him in the nose. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman knocks Zimmerman to the ground. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman gets on top of Zimmerman and pins him to the ground. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman begins bashing Zimmerman's head against the concrete sidewalk.
Now, the gun comes out and Hoodieman is blown to hell.
By the way, Zimmerman is in no way a specimen of a physical animal. He was short and pudgy, and would be obviously weak and not athletic. Only a coward would choose a victim like that.... enter Hoodieman.
... exit Hoodieman.
Note to drug-user drop-out gang-banger wannabes: Don't attempt to bash an obviously weaker man's brains out by banging his head against a concrete sidewalk. Americans have a constitutional right to be armed and they will blow you to hell.
So you were there? Zimmerman is a murderer. Period. A stalker, racist murderer and will go to prison. If that boy was a gang banger, he would have grabbed that fatties gun and blown his brains out and taken his car too. You're an idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

OverAndOut wrote:
The White House says Superstorm Sandy is partially to blame for the unexpected contraction of the U.S. economy.
Uh-huh...yeah...sure...yeah... right...uh-huh...
(Obama to Carney: Tell the masses the storm is to blame...my loyal followers will believe anything.)
Reduction in defense spending is more likely, and will only get worse.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

phoney_army_captains wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the imagination you got there private...
Impersonating an officer is against the UCMJ...
Once again we see your gross ignorance and proof that you haven't a clue when it comes to the military..The UCMJ only applies to military personell and those who work for the DOD. I no longer belong to either. Your stupid is consuming your fat retarded azz, Waxman. Idiots like you are to be pitied.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the one with the nineteen year old girlfriend who is a nurse? LOL, or is he the ER doctor who is barricaded in his trailer with his guns?
It's the one from behind the warehouse with her drunken head on the ground, wearing a Re-Elect an Incompetent Obama button.
Hippie Chick

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE SLOW DOWN DEBIL!! I'M RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN!!
Honey, if you'd just take my advice and start walking a little each day you'd see an improvement almost immediately!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Why Republicans Should Ignore Obama
Conservatives need to get over President Barack Obama. It’s time to adjust to a world in which he is never going to be on the ballot again.
That’s going to require a big change in the psychology of Republicans both in Washington and around the country. They disagree with Obama’s policies. They see in his personality narcissism untempered by warmth. They find his lectures irritating, and resent his soft press coverage.
They spent four years trying to discredit him with the public. They need to accept that they failed.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-28/why-...
The Democrat candidate in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON -- Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick (D) on Wednesday appointed William "Mo" Cowan to the Senate seat vacated by newly confirmed Secretary of State John Kerry. Cowan will hold the seat in an interim capacity until an election in June.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There was enough evidence to arrest Moussaoui, and the reason he was arrested was on his laptop. So, how the hell do you get to "there was not enough evidence to search his laptop" with these facts in your face?
It was a liberal judge acting like a good Democrat and obstructing a Republican administration by preventing them from looking at the actual plans for the 9/11(2001) Al Qaeda attack that killed 3000 Americans.
Where were that judge's constitutional objections on 9/12?
Valerie Plame's job was the Director of Operations for the CIA’s Joint Task Force on Iraq. She would personally verify any and all intelligence from foreign sources, and deliver it to the president.
Valerie Plame is personally responsible for any Iraq WMD argument.
Later, Robert Novak outed her.
The CRA failure was obvious in 2003 when the Director of OFHEO testified about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac keeping fraudulent books to cover up the massive CRA failure. When it became obvious the Democrats were going to take control of Congress in 2006, people began pulling out of that market, anticipating disaster. Thus, the housing market began to falter coincident with the Democrats taking control of Congress.
Ultimately, after 2 years of oversight by Christopher Dodd in the Senate and Barney Frank in the House, the Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program collapsed the economy.
I'm hoping Clinton saw a threat. Al Qaeda was bombing us as if they were on a schedule. And, Clinton's signature response of just lobbing a few cruise missiles in their general direction obviously wasn't having any affect.
Bush arrested one of the goddam hijackers, idiot. It was a Democrat judge that wouldn't let the FBI look on Moussaoui's hard drive and read the detailed 9/11(2001) attack plan.
If that Democrat judge had allowed the FBI to look on Moussaoui's hard drive, there would not have been a 9/11(2001) attack and 3000 Americans wouldn't have been murdered and there wouldn't have been a war.
Moussoui was arrest for an immigration violation.

The intel that the CIA receives needs to be qualified. Bush took intel that had not gone through the system or the system could not qualify it. Quite blaming Plame for Bush's actions. For example, that Aluminum tube purchase was used by Bush by had not been qualified by Plame.

When did Barney Frank become chair of the Financial Services Committee? Two years before the collapse? Are you this big of a liar?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell's re-election campaign is contending that Democratic liberals are trying to infiltrate conservative groups in the state to oust McConnell next year.

Read the whole story at Lexington Herald-Leader

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 783,621 - 783,640 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info