Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,601 - 783,620 of 1,098,696 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

phoney_army_captains wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the imagination you got there private...
Impersonating an officer is against the UCMJ...
Once again we see your gross ignorance and proof that you haven't a clue when it comes to the military..The UCMJ only applies to military personell and those who work for the DOD. I no longer belong to either. Your stupid is consuming your fat retarded azz, Waxman. Idiots like you are to be pitied.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the one with the nineteen year old girlfriend who is a nurse? LOL, or is he the ER doctor who is barricaded in his trailer with his guns?
It's the one from behind the warehouse with her drunken head on the ground, wearing a Re-Elect an Incompetent Obama button.
Hippie Chick

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE SLOW DOWN DEBIL!! I'M RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN!!
Honey, if you'd just take my advice and start walking a little each day you'd see an improvement almost immediately!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Why Republicans Should Ignore Obama
Conservatives need to get over President Barack Obama. It’s time to adjust to a world in which he is never going to be on the ballot again.
That’s going to require a big change in the psychology of Republicans both in Washington and around the country. They disagree with Obama’s policies. They see in his personality narcissism untempered by warmth. They find his lectures irritating, and resent his soft press coverage.
They spent four years trying to discredit him with the public. They need to accept that they failed.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-28/why-...
The Democrat candidate in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON -- Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick (D) on Wednesday appointed William "Mo" Cowan to the Senate seat vacated by newly confirmed Secretary of State John Kerry. Cowan will hold the seat in an interim capacity until an election in June.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There was enough evidence to arrest Moussaoui, and the reason he was arrested was on his laptop. So, how the hell do you get to "there was not enough evidence to search his laptop" with these facts in your face?
It was a liberal judge acting like a good Democrat and obstructing a Republican administration by preventing them from looking at the actual plans for the 9/11(2001) Al Qaeda attack that killed 3000 Americans.
Where were that judge's constitutional objections on 9/12?
Valerie Plame's job was the Director of Operations for the CIA’s Joint Task Force on Iraq. She would personally verify any and all intelligence from foreign sources, and deliver it to the president.
Valerie Plame is personally responsible for any Iraq WMD argument.
Later, Robert Novak outed her.
The CRA failure was obvious in 2003 when the Director of OFHEO testified about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac keeping fraudulent books to cover up the massive CRA failure. When it became obvious the Democrats were going to take control of Congress in 2006, people began pulling out of that market, anticipating disaster. Thus, the housing market began to falter coincident with the Democrats taking control of Congress.
Ultimately, after 2 years of oversight by Christopher Dodd in the Senate and Barney Frank in the House, the Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program collapsed the economy.
I'm hoping Clinton saw a threat. Al Qaeda was bombing us as if they were on a schedule. And, Clinton's signature response of just lobbing a few cruise missiles in their general direction obviously wasn't having any affect.
Bush arrested one of the goddam hijackers, idiot. It was a Democrat judge that wouldn't let the FBI look on Moussaoui's hard drive and read the detailed 9/11(2001) attack plan.
If that Democrat judge had allowed the FBI to look on Moussaoui's hard drive, there would not have been a 9/11(2001) attack and 3000 Americans wouldn't have been murdered and there wouldn't have been a war.
Moussoui was arrest for an immigration violation.

The intel that the CIA receives needs to be qualified. Bush took intel that had not gone through the system or the system could not qualify it. Quite blaming Plame for Bush's actions. For example, that Aluminum tube purchase was used by Bush by had not been qualified by Plame.

When did Barney Frank become chair of the Financial Services Committee? Two years before the collapse? Are you this big of a liar?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell's re-election campaign is contending that Democratic liberals are trying to infiltrate conservative groups in the state to oust McConnell next year.

Read the whole story at Lexington Herald-Leader
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Honorable 47%'er....

Ex-SEIU boss concited of stealing from poor members...

http://marathonpundit.blogspot.com/2013/01/ex...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe...
Whoa old geezer! I bet you'd cream your jeans thinkin about this, but that stopped working 20 years ago...
You can make believe you're giving Obama one though.
Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm
Obama
Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
waxturd you've commented on my posts this morning using four different names. What happened to your oath not to talk to me? You can't help yourself can you? I own your feeble mind. I'll bet you're ivy league classmates would really enjoy watching a B-10 grad leading you along on a leash.
Thelma

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

LovelyBunchofCoconuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the forum, Thelma. I'm new too.
Well, thank you, Nuts, I think? This is unexpected.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> But but but the housing market is booming in Texas and Florida. Wonder why? The main reason is tax flight from states like California, New York, and Illinois along with a few other high tax states. People are tired of the nanny state tax and spend and are using their feet to protest.
Wrong as always, houses are also way up in California, Arizona and most every where. Chicken Little.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you were there? Zimmerman is a murderer. Period. A stalker, racist murderer and will go to prison. If that boy was a gang banger, he would have grabbed that fatties gun and blown his brains out and taken his car too. You're an idiot.
"So you were there?" Racist, phony, inebriated fraud. "You're an idiot".
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Convicted....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I reported two days ago on a New Mexico state legislator named Cathrynn Brown who introduced a bill banning abortion for rape victims that required jail time for rape victims who dare refuse to continue a pregnancy forced upon them. She got a lot of attention for this, and so she’s now doing what Republicans do when caught being too openly hostile towards victims of gender-based violence, and backtracking. Now she claims she didn’t mean for women seeking to end rape-induced pregnancies to see jail time for “destroying evidence”(yeah right), and she’s rewriting the bill to clarify that you’ll only do time if you help a rape victim end a pregnancy. Which means that providers will be threatened with jail.

But just to be clear: She’s specifically trying to ban abortion for rape victims. She wants New Mexico to be a state where any man can decide at any point in time to forcibly impregnate a woman, and that woman is barred legally from doing anything about it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/29/caught-...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON -- Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick (D) on Wednesday appointed William "Mo" Cowan to the Senate seat vacated by newly confirmed Secretary of State John Kerry. Cowan will hold the seat in an interim capacity until an election in June.
Ho-hum
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Senate plan (Rubio's plan) is the only one with a chance of passage.
Obama's more generous plan is DOA in Congress.
If Obama really wanted immigration reform, he would stop politicking and let Congress do their work.
Oh you mean the worst Congress ever along with the worst approval record, is that who you want to go to work? Clueless say what?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I will no longer respond to Waxman and his many names. Get a name and stick with it moron.
"poop"
You are the epitome of a coward. You get your ass kicked by an hones poster the points out your lies and BS and you run.
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

CNN)-- A gunman boarded a school bus in Alabama, took a 6-year-old boy hostage and killed the driver who tried to save him, police said Wednesday.

The incident occurred Tuesday and continued into Wednesday morning, with authorities still desperately trying to free the young child, who was being held by the gunman in an underground bunker.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/30/us/alabama-bus-...

(Another 60 year old nut with a gun)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as always, houses are also way up in California, Arizona and most every where. Chicken Little.
Housing prices are up slightly in parts of California because of low inventory. The housing construction market is still flat.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
In other news Chrysler reports 4th quarter earnings of $1.7 billion the company's best performance since the bailout.
Also__there's a chance that the DOW could bust 14,000 this afternoon. Some analysts predict 15,500 by mid summer when the run will level off.
That's good news. Should get better as people trade in their older cars. Unforunately, the dow is being propped up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info