Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBILO

Orlando, FL

#850480 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is obama succeeding at?
WINNING ELECTIONS?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#850482 Jan 30, 2013
Carols a Snot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush, sweetie. There were several double meanings in there you missed and I suppose I have to explain those too? Well, not only does the name Bush have an alternate meaning b ut the joke hints at the modern day practice of shaving the pubis which is more common than not. Why just last night I was in the Safeway when a stunning young woman in low cut jeans and a high-cut t-shirt reached for an item on the top shelf and in doing so stuck her entire vagina in my face which was bald as a billiard ball. She couldn't reach the can in question so she smiled at me and asked if I'd do it? Well I was in a fix then let me tell you. I would be 15 minutes or so before I could raise my arms over my head for the simple reason all the blood in them had rushed to my penis which was busily exploring her shopping cart. So I just gave her $100 bill and left, disgraced.
The word "miss" too has a double meaning. The way I used it in the post suggests a sentimental tone on first reading. But read it again, maybe you can figure out what the post actually says.
lily way beyond a doubt.

Looks like Carol has exposed lily/dem/debil for sure

No surprize here though...

Trash mouth lily/dem - no life

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#850483 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good news. Should get better as people trade in their older cars. Unforunately, the dow is being propped up.
Care to elaborate on your DOW comments?? Like, who's propping it up and why??

I'd love to take your nonsense apart and again expose you as the idiot you are.

But you're famous for making comments and walking away from them when the lies are pointed out.

You're a lot like Flake in that, brain dead.

Say stupid things, and never answer to them.

Troll tactics. Worthy of Waxturd and Co.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#850485 Jan 30, 2013
debil wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take my fun away, No Surprize. If I take one down, I'm taking all of you down.
lily for sure

no surprize here, again...

take another swig, swine.

Location hidden

#850486 Jan 30, 2013
Waxturd troll!!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Zieg Hiel lily!
All angels like Trevor are caugh with burgalur tools and womens jewelry in their backpacks at school. You and the liberal media aren't pandering and being typical libverals, right? You are just good NAZI's convicting people for political reasons.
KMA.
Zieg Hiel lily!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#850488 Jan 30, 2013
THE DEBILO wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT IS NOT ME! THAT'S JUST CAROL PRETENDING TO BE ME... WHICH SEEMS FAIR... SHE'S TOO TIMID TO PULL IT OFF, HOWEVER. BUT I'M ACTUALLY AIMING TO MAKE HER WRITE THE WORDS, "I WANT YOUR BIG, HAIRY COCK IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!" TO ME THIS STUFF IS LIKE DOING THE CROSSWORD.
lily for sure
Louise

Orlando, FL

#850491 Jan 30, 2013
I laid on the chaise while Manuel the pool boy clipped the last few grey hair from my pudenda. Then he began rubbing in sheets of raw lanolin, first tenderly, then rapidly and with mounting pressure. I was dimly aware that a woman was screaming somewhere and then I realized it was me. Jets of liquid squirted out of me onto Manuel's chest and arms and her put one big meaty thumb just above my clitoris and pulled the skin up towards my belly as the index finger of his other hand skittered across the sensitive flesh just above my mound.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#850492 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Exposing the deep divisions in the Republiclown Party, for one.
Forcing Republiclowns to cave on fiscal cliff and debt ceiling.
Shaming Republiclonws to finally raise taxes on th ewealthy.
Shaming Republiclowns into supporting immigration reform, the single biggest issue that launched the now defunct Tea Party
Building an enduring Democratic coalition of young people, women, hispanics, asians, blacks, jews, and whites under 40.
Obamacare is the law of the land. Republiclown Governors are falling all over themselves to get on board!!
Winding down Bush's ill-adventure in Afganistan.
Killing terrorists at a rate Bush could only imagine.
Y'know, you'd be better off asking what he wasn't succeeding at!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's no wonder you avoid conversation. You're clueless!!
I see. So all his talk about focusing on jobs was bs? You fell for it both times.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850493 Jan 30, 2013
THE DEBILO wrote:
<quoted text>
WINNING ELECTIONS?
What about the middle class?

Location hidden

#850494 Jan 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were there? Zimmerman is a murderer. Period. A stalker, racist murderer and will go to prison. If that boy was a gang banger, he would have grabbed that fatties gun and blown his brains out and taken his car too. You're an idiot.
Dweeb is an idiot, but today he's an angry one.

For years the wingnuts got away with attacking John Kerry.

The same John Kerry that got a 97-3 comfirmation vote in the Senate, including almost all Republiclowns!!

And the complimentary things rthay said about Kerry!! Calling attention to his heroism in combat, his chest of medals, even his exercising his free speech to speak out against the Vietnam War!!

Kerry is a great man. They attacked him for speaking truth to power when he returned from Vietnam, now they love him!!
DEBILO

Orlando, FL

#850495 Jan 30, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
"I WANT YOUR BIG, HAIRY COCK IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!"
You mean like that, debil...my friend?
UM.. YUP... YUP, THAT'S PRETTY MUCH HOW YOU DO IT ALRIGHTY... NOW WRITE... UM... "I COULD FEEL HIS FORESKIN PUSHING INTO THE WAD OF FRUIT AND FIBER I'D EATEN THAT MORNING AND I KNEW IF HE WASN'T CAREFUL THERE WAS GOING TO BE A BLOW-OUT!"
Jane Says

New York, NY

#850496 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
A look into the future for the U.S.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2013/01...
not Zimbawe!!! a shining example of wealth redistribution and class envy promoted by the government!(sound familiar?) below are more unintended consequences of Obama-like social policies. i wonder if Greek leaders talk about "green" energy at their inaugural speeches? you know, it IS more important than the economy.

'ATHENS, Greece -- A steep increase in heating costs has led many Greeks to switch from heating oil to wood-burning. But the price of using cheaper fuel is growing.

Officials say all the wood smoke poses a considerable public health risk. The state Center for Disease Control & Prevention warned that a single fireplace emits 30 times more dust particles than oil-burning central heating for 25 flats.

The problem gets much worse when instead of firewood people burn salvaged wood or broken-up furniture that contains noxious varnishes or synthetic coatings.

A university study found that the concentration of fine particles in the air of the country's second-largest city was on average twice the safety level from mid-November to mid-December 2012 - and considerably higher than a year earlier. Fine dust is particularly dangerous as it seeps deep into the lungs, potentially causing respiratory problems.

The study estimated that the increase in pollution would lead to an extra (EURO) 40 million ($52 million) burden in public health costs.

In Athens, the crisis had initially helped to improve air quality as high gasoline costs discouraged the use of private transport. That changed this winter, as people rushed to buy firewood - and the immediate outlook is bleak.

"We expect that as temperatures go down in January and February use of fireplaces will increase and the phenomenon will rise," said Evangelos Gerassopoulos, research director at the National Observatory.

The Environment Ministry said this month that while the smog "creates a serious problem for public health ... at this point the situation is not so acute as to allow taking emergency measures."

The Athens Medical Assoc, however, responded with an urgent appeal for action. "We can't wait any longer," it said in a statement. "We have enough cancers in our country. The cost of treating people sickened from the effects of the smog will be much greater than that of (fully) subsidizing natural gas and heating oil."

The government has ruled out an expansion of the current heating oil rebate system. Meanwhile, the vast appetite for wood has encouraged extensive illegal logging - by local residents for private use but also by organized gangs. Reports of clandestinely felled trees have come in even from the suburbs of Athens and a town park in central Greece.

Forestry services, hit so severely by cutbacks that they sometimes lack enough gasoline for car patrols, face the daunting task of policing some 6.4 million hectares (16 million acres) of forest.
Georgios Amorgianniotis, a secretary for forests at the environment ministry, said illegal logging only became a serious problem during the crisis.

He said legal actions against clandestine loggers doubled in 2012 compared to the year before, although that's partly due to stricter policing. In the area of Mount Olympus, mythical home of the ancient Greek gods, 300 people were arrested last year for illegal logging - a five-fold increase from before the 2009 eruption of Greece's crisis.

http://www.weather.com/health/airquality/gree...

how's that fit in with Obama's Eutopia of "social justice," gay marriage and free birth control for all the government sponsored "Julia's"?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#850497 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you guys criticizing romney for wanting to increase defense spending.
The smart ones called that what it was, unfunded stimulus spending.

You freakin idiots thought it was about strengthening our military.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850498 Jan 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> An hour and a half to Big Ben's speech. Hang on to your hat.
How much do you think that is because people see the economy getting ready to tank and are using those accelerated dividend checks to buy new autos so as to be better able to weather the coming storm?
Unfortunately, they bought the cars before the payroll tax holiday expired. I hope we don't see a bunch of repos in the months to come.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850499 Jan 30, 2013
CNN)-- A gunman boarded a school bus in Alabama, took a 6-year-old boy hostage and killed the driver who tried to save him, police said Wednesday.
The incident occurred Tuesday and continued into Wednesday morning, with authorities still desperately trying to free the young child, who was being held by the gunman in an underground bunker.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/30/us/alabama-bus-...
(Another 60 year old nut with a gun)
Finding friends with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled people, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Location hidden

#850500 Jan 30, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
No weapons necessary, lady.
You have proven to all you are a fkn kkkoward.
Post up your local police stations address again, pusssccceee!
That was kinda funny watching you crawl back up your own azzhole cause I scared you.
You remember that!! Me too!! The little coward!!

The Louisiana loser tried to give the Police Station address as his own, even saying how the "Sarge" was upset with him!!

The true nature of birfers is the BIG LIE/.

As proven by Dweeb, who came here from th ebirfer thread, just like LRS and AMerican Lady.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#850501 Jan 30, 2013
Tit for Tat wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't be having more fun though....
The moron lily says she is havin sockpuppet fun.

Must be on a real bender!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850502 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to elaborate on your DOW comments?? Like, who's propping it up and why??
I'd love to take your nonsense apart and again expose you as the idiot you are.
But you're famous for making comments and walking away from them when the lies are pointed out.
You're a lot like Flake in that, brain dead.
Say stupid things, and never answer to them.
Troll tactics. Worthy of Waxturd and Co.
Want to discuss sonething? Try a diffrrent approach. I can't take you seriously when you're obviously only interested in a pissing contest.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#850503 Jan 30, 2013
I reported two days ago on a New Mexico state legislator named Cathrynn Brown who introduced a bill banning abortion for rape victims that required jail time for rape victims who dare refuse to continue a pregnancy forced upon them. She got a lot of attention for this, and so she’s now doing what Republicans do when caught being too openly hostile towards victims of gender-based violence, and backtracking. Now she claims she didn’t mean for women seeking to end rape-induced pregnancies to see jail time for “destroying evidence”(yeah right), and she’s rewriting the bill to clarify that you’ll only do time if you help a rape victim end a pregnancy. Which means that providers will be threatened with jail.
But just to be clear: She’s specifically trying to ban abortion for rape victims. She wants New Mexico to be a state where any man can decide at any point in time to forcibly impregnate a woman, and that woman is barred legally from doing anything about it.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/29/caught-...
That was introduced but due o the obvious outrage, she changed it. Now just the doctors, nurses, hospitals who would help in that abortion are criminal.

So, now, they must carry that fetus to term unless they can find doctors willing yo risk jail time.

Come on Eman. Want to argue this again.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#850504 Jan 30, 2013
Tit for Tat wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't be having more fun though....
It ain't a tit for tat retarded lily, when you've been doing it for years, Democrat lowlife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min jacques Ottawa 179,353
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,657
Abby 10-23-14 57 min pde 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 70,087
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Stina2 98,502
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Concerned_American 352
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago