Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,521 - 783,540 of 1,078,991 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What a warped distorted and obvious racist view of what actually happened. First of all nothing would have ever happened if Zimmerman wasn't packing, he knew that he had the advantage over Tavon and he was the pursuer with absolutly no legal right to do so, and was warned about doing just that. You don't know crap about hat actually happened other than an opportunity to display your hatred and bigotry. The simple facts are he initated the altercation regardless what transpiured after that. You yourself have that Zimmerman mentality.. A loser with obvious mental short comings,with ingrained hatred... the very same kind of morons that we need to get all of the guns out of their hands.
Obviously you are ignorant of events. Zimmerman being armed didn't cause Hoodieman to follow Zimmerman to his car and attack him. In fact, if Hoodieman had known Zimmerman was armed, he probably would not have chased Zimmerman down and started the fight.
phoney_teachers_ nThe_Usa

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have a daughter now, discordian/harmonious/don't snow me/etc., etc.? How many times under how many names have you been kicked off? Just because none of your wives nor children will have anything to do with you due to your abuse and non-support doesn't erase all the stupid things you revealed about yourself wearing other worn out socks. As always, you're disgusting...clean any good illegals' housing lately? Threaten any more deployed combat soldiers' wives?
We all know you are smart...
But what about your impact on the children?

What did you score on your subject matter exam?

What was your SAT score?

How many of your students have been admitted into the IVY league?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

phoney_army_captains wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant fool..
If you recieve a pension from DoD then you are subject to the UCMJ....
So keep running yer mouth.....C A P T A I N...
You are a totally clueless idiot, I don't have to answer to any one. Only puppets like you do that. The UCMJ does not apply to retirees, MORON. I have no official capacity with the Military. Your over abundance of stupid is once again showing.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I read these exchanges between you two, I can't help but picture you looking like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
and debil looking like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why do you read and obsess about us at all, dumb carol, and where do you get such images--a mirror? Sorry you have difficulties understanding Coleridge, psychology, pop culture and everything...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Repeating the same, stupid lies do not make them anything other than lies. DUH

Here's proof of your lies about pre 9-11 Bush. He refused to listen to Clinton's team,which was warning of domestic attacks.

But the drunk, Bush, didn't want no advice. He had Jack Daniels.

----------

""Clarke came to widespread public attention for his role as counter-terrorism czar in the Clinton and Bush administrations in March 2004, when he appeared on the 60 Minutes television news magazine, released his memoir about his service in government, Against All Enemies, and testified before the 9/11 Commission. In all three instances, Clarke was sharply critical of the Bush administration's attitude toward counter-terrorism before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and of the decision to go to war with Iraq. Following Clarke's strong criticisms of the Bush administration, Bush administration officials and other Republicans attempted to discredit him or rebut his criticisms, making Clarke a controversial figure.""

----------

Richard Clarke, Reagans senior advisor, tells the truth. Bush didn't care about terrorism until after it happened. So what'd he do?? Sit in a classroom reading to children!!

Our President was too frightened to move!! He froze and got drunk on Air Force One, while he flew around all day, hiding rather than leading.

Your lies don't work around here, Dweeb.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn why the US didn't have any foreign intelligence capabilities when Bush took office. Search "Clinton CIA human rights purge" to read about how Clinton gutted the CIA and created a situation where all foreign intelligence came from other countries like France and Russia.
Learn who in the CIA was responsible for verifying this intelligence and briefing both Clinton and Bush on the Iraq WMD programs. Search "Valerie Plame Iraq WMD" to see exactly who was writing the intelligence that Clinton used to bomb Iraq repeatedly and maintain the UN sanctions against Iraq so the UN's oil-for-food scam could continue.
Learn how the UN's oil-for-food scam was used by Saddam Hussein to rebuild his infrastructure for war and purchase weapons systems. Search "Saddam Hussein oil for food" to learn how Saddam Hussein stole the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam to rebuild his infrastructurre for war.
Learn how the Democrats supported the Iraq war in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of the Democrats' subprime mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after 2 years of oversight by Democrats Dodd in the Senate and Frank in the House. Go to
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222905743912...
to read the lies from Frank and other Democrats in their negotiations with the Republicans in 2003. Go to
to http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2005/11/sena-...
learn how the Democrats gave their support by a 37 to 6 margin to a Republican amendment tacitly supporting the Bush administration’s policy on the Iraq war; and then voted 30-13 for a Republican amendment explicitly endorsing the use of military tribunals at Guantánamo Bay.
... and these frauds are running the country now. No wonder we're on the verge of civil war.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
It's all lies , you never speak truth.
First, this:
There have been three official investigations into Foster's death, all of which concluded that he committed suicide.
The first was by the United States Park Police in 1993, in whose jurisdiction the original investigation fell. Due to Foster's position in the White House, the Federal Bureau of Investigation assisted in the investigation. Investigations by a coroner and Independent Counsel Robert B. Fiske, in a 58-page report released in 1994, also concluded that Foster had committed suicide. Theories of a cover-up still persisted, some of which were promulgated by the Arkansas Project. After a three-year investigation, Whitewater independent counsel Ken Starr released a report in 1997 also concluding that the death was a suicide. In addition, two investigations by the U.S. Congress found that Foster committed suicide.""
So much for your ignorant conspiracy theories. The esteemed Ken Starr, who persecuted th eClintons for years, found Foster's death to be a suicide!! DUH
Foster died in July 1993. 6 months into Clinton's first term.
Hillary led the healthcare fight, remember Hillarycare??
It was 1993 and 1994 she was leding the Healthcare fight.
So much for her being quiet.
Marcy Park is several miles from Langley, CIA headquarters.
Problem with you is that you cannot keep your lies straight.
You mix up dates,locations, names.
Signs of a true conspiracy nut.
Finally,this:
"His death remains a subject of interest among conspiracy theorists."
That being you. You who's pissed this morning as all the Republlclowns voted to make John Kerry,who you hate, the next Secretary of State.
Your lies have been busted again, Dweeb.
Piss poor try on your part.
<quoted text>
You said one thing that was correct, Hillary led the health care fight. After they blew Foster's head off, she shut her mouth and Hillary Care died. The only voice heard after that, other than Clinton's idiocy that caused the 1994 mid-term election disaster for the Democrats, was Jocylin Elders - another absolute idiot.

Foster got his head blown off, and immediately Hillary shuts her mouth and you don't hear another peep from her until the Democrats reward her with the New York Senate seat.

And, even you have to admit that dumping the body at the front gates of the CIA headquarters was just a little too Hollywood dramatic.

You obviously don't know the Parkway very well.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hoot!!! Waxturd/Jimmy/goober..masquera ding as No Surprize is pontificating about being "true to yourself".
Waxturd you are unfuckingbelievable!!!!
Remember, rumors you hear or think about me are not true as the ones I hear and know about you moron...

My people skills are just fine.. It's my tolerance for you idiot that needs work dumbazz.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have a daughter now, discordian/harmonious/don't snow me/etc., etc.? How many times under how many names have you been kicked off? Just because none of your wives nor children will have anything to do with you due to your abuse and non-support doesn't erase all the stupid things you revealed about yourself wearing other worn out socks. As always, you're disgusting...clean any good illegals' housing lately? Threaten any more deployed combat soldiers' wives?
Gee hypocrite. You describe dem to a T !!!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had one of the 9/11(2001) hijackers in custody and had the 9/11(2001) plans in his possession. But, a liberal judge wouldn't allow the FBI to look in Moussaoui's hard drive and read the detailed plan for the 9/11(2001) attack.
...there was no objection from liberal judges to that on 9/12.
If that liberal judge had allowed the FBI to read the 9/11(2001) plans on Moussaoui's hard drive, the 9/11(2001) attack would never have happened, and there would never have been a war.
VALERIE PLAME was the actual person who advised both Clinton and Bush on Iraq's WMD program. ROFLMAO
Here's the link to read the lies from the Democrats in negotiation with the Republicans for no effective oversight of their Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program:
And, of course, you know the Democrats supported Bush and the war in Iraq with overwhelming numbers in the same year the above quotes were made, 2003.
We all know how the Democrats' Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd in the Senate and Frank in the House.
1) Might have had plans, right. You don't know. Under the laws at that time, there was not enough evidence to search his laptop.

2) Valerie Plame did not validate the intel that Bush used to lie to Congress. It could not be confirmed.

3) Housing started dropping in 2006 & where is that list? You know, the list of legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that started this recession?

Clinton saw the threat. He assigned a bipartisan commission to study it & report to the new President.

They did their work & wrote a report. They went to see Bush. And Bush refused to meet with them. He threw their report in the trash. When he threw that report in the trash, he might as well as signed the death certificates of 3000 Americans.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a totally clueless idiot, I don't have to answer to any one. Only puppets like you do that. The UCMJ does not apply to retirees, MORON. I have no official capacity with the Military. Your over abundance of stupid is once again showing.
What time do your kids tell you to turn the computer off, sponge?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

More lies???

Facts in evidence as follows;

Dispatcher tells Zim to stay in car. Zim stalks Trayvon. Trayvon calls his girlfriend, tells her he's being followed by a strange man. She tells him to run. He runs. At some point, Zim ends up in front of Trayvon. Likely he tried to cut Trayvon off. Words are exchanged, a fight starts, and Zim gets his ass pounded by a 17 yr. old. Such a tough man!!

Soound familiar?? Zim was a coward, just like you. You're not man enough to defend yourself, so you need a gun to act as the penis you're missing. Same as Zim.

Now Zim's life is in the toilet. No matter what happens next,his life is in ruins. He'll likely be dead soon.

The rest of your nonsense is just your inbred racism.

After all, you did come here from the Birfer thread, did you not??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are ignorant of events. Zimmerman being armed didn't cause Hoodieman to follow Zimmerman to his car and attack him. In fact, if Hoodieman had known Zimmerman was armed, he probably would not have chased Zimmerman down and started the fight.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't a dating site, lady.
What's the matter? Not feeling quite as macho this morning? Come on, tell us what kind of knife you'd use and how you'd make the cut. Are you going to drug me first or torture me? LMAO! Sillyazz punk!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Negative GDP in 2012 Q4

Attaboy, Barry!!

Your plan is working.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

phoney_army_captains wrote:
<quoted text>
Help us here...
Is the idea behind a book to sell it?
How can you publicize it by hiding it?
Or are you lying?
No wonder you are forced to hide behind so many phony names. But the one thing you cannot hide is stupid.. You seriously think by telling you morons on here anything that would be able to lead to my identify would be beneficial to me...RIGHT moron... I'm living quite well thanks to some literary works and my more than ample retirement from the military..

So eat your envious little heart out PUSSCCEE. I also have a beautiful traveling companion who thinks we are all crazy. She is a brilliant writer in her own right...I'll bet you will really miss us while we are roasting the marshmallows in the fire place in a beautiful chalet in the mountains....Only two more days...ENVY girl.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Funny, I read your links!!

Did You??

Apparently not, as there was nothing in them close to the wild-eyed conspiracy theories you're throwing around.

You're just a crazy liar.

Why did Richard Clarke testify that Bush had no interest in terrorism prior to 9-11.

Why did Condi say "we never thought they'd use airplanes", when airplanes had been used as missiles in the past??

Why did Bush stonewall the 9-11 Commission until it was forced on him??

Why do you lie so much??
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, point out the mistake. Here's the actual history for you. I know it's different than that fraudulent history you get in your indoctrination sesseions.
How about defining what in the actual history given to you below you disagree with, and tell us why you disagree with it.
Here's the post again for your convenience:
Learn why the US didn't have any foreign intelligence capabilities when Bush took office. Search "Clinton CIA human rights purge" to read about how Clinton gutted the CIA and created a situation where all foreign intelligence came from other countries like France and Russia.
Learn who in the CIA was responsible for verifying this intelligence and briefing both Clinton and Bush on the Iraq WMD programs. Search "Valerie Plame Iraq WMD" to see exactly who was writing the intelligence that Clinton used to bomb Iraq repeatedly and maintain the UN sanctions against Iraq so the UN's oil-for-food scam could continue.
Learn how the UN's oil-for-food scam was used by Saddam Hussein to rebuild his infrastructure for war and purchase weapons systems. Search "Saddam Hussein oil for food" to learn how Saddam Hussein stole the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam to rebuild his infrastructurre for war.
Learn how the Democrats supported the Iraq war in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight of the Democrats' subprime mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after 2 years of oversight by Democrats Dodd in the Senate and Frank in the House. Go to
to read the lies from Frank and other Democrats in their negotiations with the Republicans in 2003.
Go to
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2005/11/sena-...
to learn how the Democrats gave their support by a 37 to 6 margin to a Republican amendment supporting the Bush administration’s policy on the Iraq war; and then voted 30-13 for a Republican amendment explicitly endorsing the use of military tribunals at Guantánamo Bay.
... and these frauds are running the country now. No wonder we're on the verge of civil war.
Treehugger

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm pretty sure the right wing media are doing a good job of feeding the base that that they need to hear about Obama.
think they'll ever admit the Bush years were a debacle?
I think like anything else, there was good (jobs, robust economy) and there was not so good (wayyy too much good faith risk in extending too much credit with out substantial ROI means, and too generous in rebuilding in areas we had no hand in to start with, and too much good faith in global business(es), where it probably shouldn't have been).

Anyone with any common sense, should've known then even, an economy can NOT float on "plaskit IOU's". But that's not any POTUS's fault, that's peoples own foolishness...and maybe failed education systems that haven't taught better for 30 years.

But all that just about reads like a speck of dust on the contention meters, when compared to the divisions and hateful, backwards and very negative vititrol of the past few years. That kind of stuff has just been a real thorn in the sides of Americans...the peace loving, decent humane ones anyway.

As far as WMD's and further developments of and from them..I think they were right. There were, and there still are.

Unfortunetly, that's just a reality of the world we all live in.
Why (inmho) SALT agreements and other civilized means, are better by far any day, than stone age, commietic type thug 'em and mug 'em stuff.
gorrilla_in_the_ congo

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

NYC...

Gun control?????

ban a regular schmo from having more that 7 rounds while allowing RETIRED cop 15?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
More lies???
Facts in evidence as follows;
Dispatcher tells Zim to stay in car. Zim stalks Trayvon. Trayvon calls his girlfriend, tells her he's beingm followed by a strange man. She tells him to run. He runs. At some point, Zim ends up in front of Trayvon. Likely he tried to cut Trayvon off. Words are exchanged, a fight starts, and Zim gets his ass pounded by a 17 yr. old. Such a tough man!!
Soound familiar?? Zim was a coward, just like you. You're not man enough to defend yourself, so you need a gun to act as the penis you're missing. Same as Zim.
Now Zim's life is in the toilet. No matter what happens next,his life is in ruins. He'll likely be dead soon.
The rest of your nonsense is just your inbred racism.
After all, you did come here from the Birfer thread, did you not??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Law does not require you to heed 9/11 operator...
They not trained policeMan....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

More lies from the Topix lie machine!!

There was no Judge involved!! DUH

"""FBI officials promptly told the Federal Aviation Administration last August of the arrest of Zacarias Moussaoui, who raised suspicions at a Minnesota flight school, but FAA security officials took no action.

They saw no reason to check scores of other flight schools for Middle Eastern men seeking flight training, said a senior FAA official, speaking for the agency.

There is no way to know whether such a nationwide canvass would have led investigators to any of several Sept. 11 suicide hijackers who had enrolled in flight schools in Florida and Western states.

Rather, the FAA's decision may be remembered as one in a series of pre-Sept. 11 instances in which federal authorities did not fully recognize and respond to faint warning signals that a terrorist network was at work. FBI officials maintain that based on what was known at the time, the bureau did well to nab Moussaoui, who faces conspiracy charges and is suspected of being the 20th hijacker.

Besides being informed by the FBI, FAA personnel also learned about Moussaoui from another channel. A program manager at the Eagan flight school who first phoned the FBI about the young Frenchman of Moroccan descent also informally shared his concerns with as many as four FAA inspectors, according to several people familiar with the matter. But there is no indication that any of them relayed the information to FAA security officials.

FBI officials also made fateful decisions. After Moussaoui's arrest, bureau lawyers in Washington repeatedly declined requests from Minneapolis agents to seek a special warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) authorizing a search of Moussaoui's laptop computer. That decision is being questioned by some FISA experts, who say it's possible a warrant would have been granted.

The special court that reviews FISA requests -- a federal panel that since 1999 has included U.S. District Judge Michael Davis of Minnesota -- has approved more than 12,000 Justice Department applications for covert search warrants and wiretaps and rejected only one since the act was passed in 1978, according to government reports.

Mary Schiavo, a former Transportation Department inspector general who handled FISA cases as a Justice Department attorney in the 1980s, said FBI officials in Washington may have had a regional bias in the Moussaoui case: "They probably assumed there's nothing going on in Minnesota."

After the Sept. 11 attacks, when authorities did search Moussaoui's computer, they found evidence that would have heightened suspicions that he was a terrorist.

Tips to FBI

The FBI was alerted to Moussaoui on Aug. 15 by two program managers at the Pan Am International Flight Academy in Eagan, who called the bureau's Minneapolis office and spoke to Special Agent Dave Rapp. They were concerned about Moussaoui's odd behavior -- he lacked a pilot's license, and they said he paid nearly $10,000 for a few lessons in a Boeing 747 flight simulator as an "ego thing." -

----------

I caughht you in yet more hateful lies.

All because Kerry, a war hero, was confirmed by your Republiclown heroes??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had one of the 9/11(2001) hijackers in custody and had the 9/11(2001) plans in his possession. But, a liberal judge wouldn't allow the FBI to look in Moussaoui's hard drive and read the detailed plan for the 9/11(2001) attack.
...there was no objection from liberal judges to that on 9/12.
If that liberal judge had allowed the FBI to read the 9/11(2001) plans on Moussaoui's hard drive, the 9/11(2001) attack would never have happened, and there would never have been a war.
VALERIE PLAME was the actual person who advised both Clinton and Bush on Iraq's WMD program. ROFLMAO
Here's the link to read the lies from the Democrats in negotiation
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

A look into the future for the U.S.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2013/01...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 10 min NITiN 7
Saving Catholic Schools 14 min larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min JOEL 68,366
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,894
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••