Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,481 - 783,500 of 1,096,108 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>he was re-elected because he is culturally popular and good at vilifying those who disagree with his leftist views and harmful policies.
Obama's popularity and his vilifying class warfare, is similar to
Hitler's popularity and his scapegoating of the Jews.
Hitler was only popular among the rabid right and their hatred of the Jews, liberals, etc. Amongst the general population he never got more than 38% of the vote.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Serving in the military isn't a job crackerhead, it's a priveledge and an honor. But i'm sure you wouldn't know. By the way we had far more than that wounded and killed in Iraq and Aftganistan....YOUR LYING WAR, IDIOT. But that was ok by you. Now we are busy cleaning up your many messes, and suddenly all you morons on the right have Morals, convictions and amnesia.
We have something you liberals don' t have...

Ethics...

As for your service in the Army.....your behaviour in here warrants BIG DOUBTS to whether you were a .....Captain....i knew many Commissioned men and women and you do not exhibit the qualities or possess the character of any of them....in any branch...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And as usual Flacko wasn't paying attention to the details. Consumer spending was up 2.2% during Q4__the overall contraction of 0.1% was caused by a reduction in government spending and specifically military spending.
So Flackstredomus bitching because gov't spending went down?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Chrysler is owned by who? Fiat? I believe they are an Italian company? Better hope Ben says he is going to keep printing money this afternoon if you want that to happen. If he says the printing presses are being turned off watch for a major slide.
Excuse me here,

Kindly remind dumDave how evil it was/is when Rmoney/d cheney made mucho da Nero in the stock market....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled people, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
-
Ft. Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
-
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
-
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
-
Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
-
Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians; liberal
-
Common thread - all of these idiots were Democrats.
-
Maddness in America? Ban guns?? Blame and treat the symptom not the cause... idiot liberals
Well lQQkie here, Floriduh pops back up and from Lakeland again.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like you only wish others were as miserable as you are. I love my life and have been very blessed, and it pains morons like you that there are those like me, Liberals by definition along are far better of emotionally and accepted in society. I'm treated with respect every where I go by both parties...So suck on that GOOBER.
Somtimes you have to shut up, swallow your pride and accept that you're wrong dumbazz. It's not giving up. It's called growing up moron.

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

AND... Before you judge me.. Make sure that you're perfect moron...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I love listening to lies when when know the truth.
the Rubio plan....

The first policy fiction is a secure border. The White House will claim the border is secure. The Republicans will claim it is not. The border will never be made impenetrable and we will proceed down this distracting, argumentative line to no end.

The second policy fiction is premised on the “jobs Americans won’t do” which is more accurately described as “jobs Americans won’t do at that price point.” Employers must prove that no American could be found to do the job the illegal alien would otherwise do. This is impossible, absurd, and turns employers to liars in the pursuit of running their business. The aggrieved can turn on the employers and potentially cost them all sorts of civil and criminal penalties.

The most significant policy fiction is premised on the idea of reform. The plan does nothing to address the black market for unskilled, low cost migrant work. It does nothing to deal with the long delays in the present immigration system. It does nothing to actually solve our immigration problems, but hides behind the construct of “comprehensive” reform. Along the way, it potentially adds more people to already overwhelmed entitlement programs, but then that too is another kicked can.

The desire to “just do something” overwhelms Washington too much. This immigration plan gives orgasmic relief to that desire, but in all the hype and show does nothing to address the real needs of employers and the hopes and dreams of those still longing to come to United States whose wait will now most likely be extended and grow even more complex.

Immigration is an issue that keeps hispanic voters from trusting the GOP. Many call it a “gateway” issue. I get that. But pandering in the name of a solution does not actually fix the problem. This is just another policy debate the Democrats can use to get the GOP to fight itself. The GOP should pivot to actually fixing the immigration problem, not just addressing the here and now.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/01/29/i-dont-lik...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
First I suggest you look up those two words, BIGOT and IGNORAMUS Im sure your picture will be there. Zimmerman would never have pursued or initated any confrontation if that chickenshit wasn't armed. All you idiots on the right are chicken littles, it takes at least two of you to even get a set of small testicles.
You are a racist, BIGOT and IGNORAMUS.

Trayvon Martin had been suspended from school at the time of his death, his third disciplinary suspension of the year. One suspension occurred when Martin was observed on a security camera in a restricted area of the school; he was observed spraying "WTF" graffiti on a locker. When he was later searched by a Miami-Dade School Police Department officer, he had several pieces of women's jewelry in his backpack which he said was not his, and a screwdriver, which was described by the school police investigator as "a burglary tool".

I suggest you get your head out of your ass, sponge.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
We have something you liberals don' t have...
Ethics...
As for your service in the Army.....your behaviour in here warrants BIG DOUBTS to whether you were a .....Captain....i knew many Commissioned men and women and you do not exhibit the qualities or possess the character of any of them....in any branch...
Nice try Mr. ethics...I have not worn the uniforn in many years idiot, how one conducts their selves in uniform is a totally different story. You idiots have attacked every military man [and woman] there is for politicial purposes only...some ethics, moose breath. This is a political forum numbnuts, get back in the kitchen with the women. Girlieboy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So Flackstredomus bitching because gov't spending went down?
Looks as though he's very unhappy that Obama is succeeding.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler was only popular among the rabid right and their hatred of the Jews, liberals, etc. Amongst the general population he never got more than 38% of the vote.
Meanwhile....
Lowland gorillas all over the Congo are pounding on their chests...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler was only popular among the rabid right and their hatred of the Jews, liberals, etc. Amongst the general population he never got more than 38% of the vote.
I love listening to more lies when we know the truth.
phoney_army_capt ains

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course none of that registered while the Republicans were....well being republicans.
You know anything about Adm Boorda?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting, "lying" if its Republicans
but if Dems aren't passing legislation right away, then its "waffling," which is just such a cute term.
waffling plus Republican obstructionism really has the Dems looking bad?

funny how that obstructionism never makes it's way into the excuse meme.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well lQQkie here, Floriduh pops back up and from Lakeland again.
I won't waste my time with explanations: gun toting liberals only think and hear what they want to hear..
flip flops for Obama

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well lQQkie here, Floriduh pops back up and from Lakeland again.
Meanwhile....
Lowland gorillas all over the Congo pound on their chests...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Well folks this morning bad Economic News, Obama’s economy’ Stinks!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Fake Author wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately, no "book" parties...LOL
Your obsessive concern is far more telling about your mental help than anything else. Only a total idiot would actually think that I would give them that kind of information.I love leaving it all up to your distortions and unimaginative nature and paranoia.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

phoney_army_captains wrote:
<quoted text>
You know anything about Adm Boorda?
I will no longer respond to Waxman and his many names. Get a name and stick with it moron.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Who Runs The World? Solid Proof That A Core Group Of Wealthy Elitists Is Pulling The Strings

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/w...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 2 hr Kuuipo 19
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Hoodies Skittles ... 24
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••