Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850405 Jan 30, 2013
Ramesh Ponnuru has some good advice for Republicans:

The less they define themselves as an anti-Obama party, the more Republicans will avoid a pitfall that conservative pollster David Winston has identified: The public sees hostility as playing a more important role than principle in Republicans’ opposition to Obama. A party that aspires to governing the country should avoid looking petty.

.....I see two things that are most likely to prevent Republicans from taking Ponnuru’s advice. Because many Republicans and conservatives assumed the worst about what would follow Obama’s re-election (this was the “Obama unleashed” idea), they are going to be more inclined to try “winning a series of confrontations with the president” rather than less. The other problem is that many Republicans are likely to continue reacting to Obama’s re-election as they did to Clinton’s, which was a combination of disbelief that he had won and an increased obsession with “getting” him by way of investigations and scandals.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#850407 Jan 30, 2013
Debil is a Snot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, good God, what is that supposed to mean? Speak English would you?
lily for sure.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850408 Jan 30, 2013
Why Republicans Should Ignore Obama

Conservatives need to get over President Barack Obama. It’s time to adjust to a world in which he is never going to be on the ballot again.

That’s going to require a big change in the psychology of Republicans both in Washington and around the country. They disagree with Obama’s policies. They see in his personality narcissism untempered by warmth. They find his lectures irritating, and resent his soft press coverage.

They spent four years trying to discredit him with the public. They need to accept that they failed.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-28/why-...
WaxFool

Pompano Beach, FL

#850409 Jan 30, 2013
Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Busy morning waxturd, you must have at least six different names going at once. I really enjoy it when you talk to yourself. Now be a nice little bitch and fetch me some peanuts.
Try looking between your gross legs.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#850411 Jan 30, 2013
OverAndOut wrote:
The White House says Superstorm Sandy is partially to blame for the unexpected contraction of the U.S. economy.
Uh-huh...yeah...sure...yeah... right...uh-huh...
(Obama to Carney: Tell the masses the storm is to blame...my loyal followers will believe anything.)
Over and Out, now, huh? K. I'm on it. That's one of the many cool things about me though, carol: You can roll over and I won't fall out.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#850412 Jan 30, 2013
47%'ers and when universities are compelled to make us feel better...

Lying about test scores

http://collegeinsurrection.com/2013/01/buckne...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#850413 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS is the birfer punk from LA.
When he gets run off that thread, he comes here.
Ignore him.
Thanks Nuculur, Will do.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850415 Jan 30, 2013
Louise wrote:
<quoted text>
That was debil again...
One of the happiest moments ever, is when one finds the courage to let go of what they can't change...

The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which debil-- To burn
Crockett

Orlando, FL

#850416 Jan 30, 2013
Catch me if you can, debil, good luck!
Goofy and Mickey

Orlando, FL

#850417 Jan 30, 2013
Ooooooooo... I hate that goddam rabbit!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850419 Jan 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have a daughter now, discordian/harmonious/don't snow me/etc., etc.? How many times under how many names have you been kicked off? Just because none of your wives nor children will have anything to do with you due to your abuse and non-support doesn't erase all the stupid things you revealed about yourself wearing other worn out socks. As always, you're disgusting...clean any good illegals' housing lately? Threaten any more deployed combat soldiers' wives?
Is that the one with the nineteen year old girlfriend who is a nurse? LOL, or is he the ER doctor who is barricaded in his trailer with his guns?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#850420 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whistling in the dark.
Obama is celebrating measly 1.2% GDP growth for all of 2012.
Welcome to Europe, we are finally there.
But but but the housing market is booming in Texas and Florida. Wonder why? The main reason is tax flight from states like California, New York, and Illinois along with a few other high tax states. People are tired of the nanny state tax and spend and are using their feet to protest.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#850421 Jan 30, 2013
47%'ers and the instinct to....

'Mansplain'.....

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define...
Thelma

Orlando, FL

#850422 Jan 30, 2013
That's debil again...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#850424 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Another parasite bragging about his welfare check.
Lowlife say what? Maybe you should direct your concerns toward the ones that are obsessed by my life. I never bring it up they do. But then an idiot like you is never concerned about the truth. How's everything in your imaginary home in Temecula? Imposter.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850425 Jan 30, 2013
Debil is a Snot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, good God, what is that supposed to mean? Speak English would you?
duh! It means you're a blockhead

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#850426 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
More lies???
Facts in evidence as follows;
Dispatcher tells Zim to stay in car. Zim stalks Trayvon. Trayvon calls his girlfriend, tells her he's being followed by a strange man. She tells him to run. He runs. At some point, Zim ends up in front of Trayvon. Likely he tried to cut Trayvon off. Words are exchanged, a fight starts, and Zim gets his ass pounded by a 17 yr. old. Such a tough man!!
Soound familiar?? Zim was a coward, just like you. You're not man enough to defend yourself, so you need a gun to act as the penis you're missing. Same as Zim.
Now Zim's life is in the toilet. No matter what happens next,his life is in ruins. He'll likely be dead soon.
The rest of your nonsense is just your inbred racism.
After all, you did come here from the Birfer thread, did you not??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Actually, he tells his girlfriend that Zimmerman has already left and he is going to go catch Zimmerman and assault him.
The fight starts after Hoodieman follows Zimmerman and catches up with him and punches him in the nose. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman knocks Zimmerman to the ground. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman gets on top of Zimmerman and pins him to the ground. No gun is shown yet. Then, Hoodieman begins bashing Zimmerman's head against the concrete sidewalk.
Now, the gun comes out and Hoodieman is blown to hell.

By the way, Zimmerman is in no way a specimen of a physical animal. He was short and pudgy, and would be obviously weak and not athletic. Only a coward would choose a victim like that.... enter Hoodieman.
... exit Hoodieman.

Note to drug-user drop-out gang-banger wannabes: Don't attempt to bash an obviously weaker man's brains out by banging his head against a concrete sidewalk. Americans have a constitutional right to be armed and they will blow you to hell.
Louise

Orlando, FL

#850427 Jan 30, 2013
No, that is the debil posting as me...
Louise

Orlando, FL

#850429 Jan 30, 2013
Debil wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss Bush SOOOOO much! Debil in such misery!
I miss it too. But I don't miss it much.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#850431 Jan 30, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What a warped distorted and obvious racist view of what actually happened. First of all nothing would have ever happened if Zimmerman wasn't packing, he knew that he had the advantage over Tavon and he was the pursuer with absolutly no legal right to do so, and was warned about doing just that. You don't know crap about hat actually happened other than an opportunity to display your hatred and bigotry. The simple facts are he initated the altercation regardless what transpiured after that. You yourself have that Zimmerman mentality.. A loser with obvious mental short comings,with ingrained hatred... the very same kind of morons that we need to get all of the guns out of their hands.
"poop"
The fact that you have the presidents ear, you are power in Virginia politics why do you not start a campaign to amend the 2nd. amendment giving the president the power to take firearms from American's? After all you have thepower and influence.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Dale 182,285
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr ProfilingNecessary 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr Did enuf die 6
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,301
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info