Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850382 Jan 30, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
And we need to know this, why? Please use your time here to criticize constructively. There's no need for crude behaviors as I think I've pointed out a hundred times.
Sometimes the facts are not intended to make you laugh or upset... They are intended to make you think.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850383 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whistling in the dark.
Obama is celebrating measly 1.2% GDP growth for all of 2012.
Welcome to Europe, we are finally there.
This is in some ways a conservative’s dream GDP report. The private sector is humming along in the face of shrinking government. Now, they can’t celebrate that — it makes sense to drape the negative top line number over Obama’s shoulders, and in this particular case the part of government that’s shrinking is the only one the right really cares about.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2013/01...

you did get the last correct.

austerity hasn't helped Europe either.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
phoney_army_capt ains

Oklahoma City, OK

#850384 Jan 30, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It really pains you that there are successful people on here, ones that weren't afraid to fight to defend our country...So unlike you gun toting cowards. Hey doofus I get my direct deposit every month so idiots like you make me proud that I never turned out like them. YAHOO.
Man you have an awesome imagination!

Thats all you got...
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#850385 Jan 30, 2013
There are three things I'd like to focus on today and they are as follows.

1. Is it possible in your opinion for blacks and whites to coexist together?

2. Do the lenders of capital deserve to earn more than the borrowers of capital?

3. Can the Catholic religion survive without embracing Judaism and renouncing Islam?
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#850386 Jan 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes the facts are not intended to make you laugh or upset... They are intended to make you think.
Making others "think" is all well and good. There is no need to make them sick, however. Please stick to the societal norms.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#850387 Jan 30, 2013
"Societal norms?" And where does one find a list of those, pray, tell?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
phoney_army_capt ains

Oklahoma City, OK

#850388 Jan 30, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Were my father still alive he'd be rolling over in his grave, blind drunk, cursing horribly, invoking God's wrath which he bore stoically his whole life long. I didn't mind the sexual abuse for mother had told me early on that sex was all men really wanted, but his breath! You should be ashamed of yourself. Consider joining the Marines as your punishment. I hear they like to shower together too.
GayGoat never figured out why they put a roap on the soap...
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#850389 Jan 30, 2013
The Bible. Duh.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#850390 Jan 30, 2013
Obama's Favorability Best Since '09

http://news.yahoo.com/obamas-favorability-bes...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850391 Jan 30, 2013
Debil is a Snot wrote:
<quoted text>
Making others "think" is all well and good. There is no need to make them sick, however. Please stick to the societal norms.
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850392 Jan 30, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
"Societal norms?" And where does one find a list of those, pray, tell?
Sometimes in the winds of societal norms or change we find our direction.

This country needs a department of common sense...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850393 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is in some ways a conservative’s dream GDP report. The private sector is humming along in the face of shrinking government. Now, they can’t celebrate that — it makes sense to drape the negative top line number over Obama’s shoulders, and in this particular case the part of government that’s shrinking is the only one the right really cares about.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2013/01...
you did get the last correct.
austerity hasn't helped Europe either.
You missed today's Obama talking points, which are to avoid any discussion of the economy.

Gun control as well.

Amnesty is the subject of the day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#850394 Jan 30, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Obama's Favorability Best Since '09
http://news.yahoo.com/obamas-favorability-bes...
Hehe...

Whoa old geezer! I bet you'd cream your jeans thinkin about this, but that stopped working 20 years ago...

You can make believe you're giving Obama one though.

Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm

Obama

Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#850395 Jan 30, 2013
Nonetheless, is it even possible for blacks and whites to coexist together? In my eyes the answer is no. I couldn't even imagine living next to a black family what with their jungle music at all hours and the house smelling of chitluns or whatever. I cannot bear chitluns.

For this reason I subscribe to the second amendment which guarantees my right as an American to live where and when I please. This is true for all my friends too. We want nothing to do with blacks in general, and colored people of all stripes. In particular, Indians and their filthy smelly curry all day and night.
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#850396 Jan 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The eyes are useless when the mind is blind...
Oh, good God, what is that supposed to mean? Speak English would you?
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#850397 Jan 30, 2013
Sigh. I suppose it's pointless to point out you're giving positive judgits to debil? He spends his entire day making fools of you all and now you egg him on.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850398 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed today's Obama talking points, which are to avoid any discussion of the economy.
Gun control as well.
Amnesty is the subject of the day.
ok.

I Don’t Like Marco Rubio’s Plan

The desire to “just do something” overwhelms Washington too much. This immigration plan gives orgasmic relief to that desire, but in all the hype and show does nothing to address the real needs of employers and the hopes and dreams of those still longing to come to United States whose wait will now most likely be extended and grow even more complex.

Immigration is an issue that keeps hispanic voters from trusting the GOP. Many call it a “gateway” issue. I get that. But pandering in the name of a solution does not actually fix the problem. This is just another policy debate the Democrats can use to get the GOP to fight itself. The GOP should pivot to actually fixing the immigration problem, not just addressing the here and now.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/01/29/i-dont-lik...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850399 Jan 30, 2013
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.— A retired barber accused of shooting a California urologist to death in his exam room suffered from prostate problems and was angry about his incontinence after a recent surgery, neighbors said Tuesday.

Stanwood Fred Elkus, 75, was jailed on $1 million bail after police say he shot Dr. Ronald Franklin Gilbert multiple times on Monday at a medical office in Newport Beach, an affluent city in suburban Orange County.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/doct...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850401 Jan 30, 2013
Debil is a Snot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, good God, what is that supposed to mean? Speak English would you?
Mistakes are proof that you are trying...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#850404 Jan 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Might have had plans, right. You don't know. Under the laws at that time, there was not enough evidence to search his laptop.
2) Valerie Plame did not validate the intel that Bush used to lie to Congress. It could not be confirmed.
3) Housing started dropping in 2006 & where is that list? You know, the list of legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that started this recession?
Clinton saw the threat. He assigned a bipartisan commission to study it & report to the new President.
They did their work & wrote a report. They went to see Bush. And Bush refused to meet with them. He threw their report in the trash. When he threw that report in the trash, he might as well as signed the death certificates of 3000 Americans.
There was enough evidence to arrest Moussaoui, and the reason he was arrested was on his laptop. So, how the hell do you get to "there was not enough evidence to search his laptop" with these facts in your face?
It was a liberal judge acting like a good Democrat and obstructing a Republican administration by preventing them from looking at the actual plans for the 9/11(2001) Al Qaeda attack that killed 3000 Americans.
Where were that judge's constitutional objections on 9/12?

Valerie Plame's job was the Director of Operations for the CIA’s Joint Task Force on Iraq. She would personally verify any and all intelligence from foreign sources, and deliver it to the president.
Valerie Plame is personally responsible for any Iraq WMD argument.
Later, Robert Novak outed her.

The CRA failure was obvious in 2003 when the Director of OFHEO testified about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac keeping fraudulent books to cover up the massive CRA failure. When it became obvious the Democrats were going to take control of Congress in 2006, people began pulling out of that market, anticipating disaster. Thus, the housing market began to falter coincident with the Democrats taking control of Congress.
Ultimately, after 2 years of oversight by Christopher Dodd in the Senate and Barney Frank in the House, the Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program collapsed the economy.

I'm hoping Clinton saw a threat. Al Qaeda was bombing us as if they were on a schedule. And, Clinton's signature response of just lobbing a few cruise missiles in their general direction obviously wasn't having any affect.

Bush arrested one of the goddam hijackers, idiot. It was a Democrat judge that wouldn't let the FBI look on Moussaoui's hard drive and read the detailed 9/11(2001) attack plan.
If that Democrat judge had allowed the FBI to look on Moussaoui's hard drive, there would not have been a 9/11(2001) attack and 3000 Americans wouldn't have been murdered and there wouldn't have been a war.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Jogosdokizi 49,257
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 30 min Sunshine 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,959
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,140
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 5 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News