Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263205 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#850523 Jan 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That was introduced but due o the obvious outrage, she changed it. Now just the doctors, nurses, hospitals who would help in that abortion are criminal.
So, now, they must carry that fetus to term unless they can find doctors willing yo risk jail time.
Come on Eman. Want to argue this again.
I'm still waiting for you to cite the passage that prevents a woman from getting an abortion. You haven't done that yet so there is nothing to argue.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850524 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is obama succeeding at?
Destroying the American way of life, his prime objective.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#850525 Jan 30, 2013
Waxturd troll!!
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
lily for sure

Location hidden

#850526 Jan 30, 2013
Waxturd troll!!
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Finding friends with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled people, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Location hidden

#850527 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that she can post every day during school time?
How is it that you're obsessed with everything about her??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850528 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Dweeb is an idiot, but today he's an angry one.
For years the wingnuts got away with attacking John Kerry.
The same John Kerry that got a 97-3 comfirmation vote in the Senate, including almost all Republiclowns!!
And the complimentary things rthay said about Kerry!! Calling attention to his heroism in combat, his chest of medals, even his exercising his free speech to speak out against the Vietnam War!!
Kerry is a great man. They attacked him for speaking truth to power when he returned from Vietnam, now they love him!!
Most people are generous in making speeches at retirement parties.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#850529 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a ridiculous statement you can't back up, and somehow it's my fault that I call you for talking thru your ass??
Nice try. Try thinking before posting nonsense you can't back up.
If you had an believable answer, you would have posted it. DUH
You're becoming like Dweeb. All lies, all the time.
Call it what you want. Truth is, I'm not interested in your childish conversations.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#850530 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd troll!!
<quoted text>
Oh good grief. Another Waxman fan.

Location hidden

#850531 Jan 30, 2013
Waxturd troll!!
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> "So you were there?" Racist, phony, inebriated fraud. "You're an idiot".

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#850532 Jan 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Spending on defense doesn't strengthen the military? Are you really going to stick with that?
The Navy here already have a few ships that will remain in port because they need repairs they can't pay for. So as those ships come up for deployment other ships will have to take up the slack either by longer deployments or shorter time in port. Same goes for aircraft.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850533 Jan 30, 2013
Debil wrote:
<quoted text>
Who DOESN'T see Obama's narcissism untempered by warmth FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD???
his kids when not surrounded by mythical armed guards.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850534 Jan 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The smart ones called that what it was, unfunded stimulus spending.
You freakin idiots thought it was about strengthening our military.
Obama is firing 20,000 U.S. Marines.

But women in combat will make up the deficit.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#850535 Jan 30, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Mr. ethics...I have not worn the uniforn in many years idiot, how one conducts their selves in uniform is a totally different story. You idiots have attacked every military man [and woman] there is for politicial purposes only...some ethics, moose breath. This is a political forum numbnuts, get back in the kitchen with the women. Girlieboy.
There you have it folks ole private Benjamin wages his personal war on women putting them back in the kitchen , come on tell us how you realy feel about gays and minorities you knuckle dragging neanderthal bastard.

Location hidden

#850536 Jan 30, 2013
Yes, but Emaam will still insist it says otherwise.

I caught him in a stupid DOW comment,and he's running away from it!!

No one ever lost money betting on Emaam's ignorance!!
lily boca raton fl wrote:
I reported two days ago on a New Mexico state legislator named Cathrynn Brown who introduced a bill banning abortion for rape victims that required jail time for rape victims who dare refuse to continue a pregnancy forced upon them. She got a lot of attention for this, and so she’s now doing what Republicans do when caught being too openly hostile towards victims of gender-based violence, and backtracking. Now she claims she didn’t mean for women seeking to end rape-induced pregnancies to see jail time for “destroying evidence”(yeah right), and she’s rewriting the bill to clarify that you’ll only do time if you help a rape victim end a pregnancy. Which means that providers will be threatened with jail.
But just to be clear: She’s specifically trying to ban abortion for rape victims. She wants New Mexico to be a state where any man can decide at any point in time to forcibly impregnate a woman, and that woman is barred legally from doing anything about it.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/29/caught-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850537 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
No, still sonicfilter...last time I checked anyway.
oh lord. not me too!

well hell, now i can be conflicted and get away with it. watch out carol! i'm going to steal your crown!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850539 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That 'propped up' DOW has made me a fortune in Obama's term. DUH
About 25% a year, in fact.
You coulda made money, too, if you weren't so dumb.
You nitwits waiting for a crash/correction, have waited for 4 years, sitting on the sidelines, in cash making .01%.
Fine with me. I'll happily pay the taxes on my capital gains.
While you collect scrap metal.
Why is you paycheck to paycheck types are always bitching??
Likely because you're afraid of stocks, your handlers tell you it' gonna collapse.
Except that is hasn't in 4 years, and is breaking through to new historic highs.
While you sit there and observe. And wish you were making money.
So, you sold your stocks and took the profit?
Obama Next Impeache Prez

Columbus, IN

#850541 Jan 30, 2013
Obama will be the next impeached president. Convicted then deported back to Kenya.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#850544 Jan 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Finding friends with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled people, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
if Looney Lily posted about every black on black murder, she'd actually have SOMETHING TO REALLY KEEP HER BUSY. But no, just like she was obsessed with the crazy NJ couple who named their kids Hitler, etc last year, she's thrilled to find the RARE shootings that occur in functional, white neighborhoods so she can unsuccessfully try to prove a point....i can't imagine what point, but it does keep her off the streets and out of trouble.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#850545 Jan 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd troll!!
<quoted text>
Waxman Fan! LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850546 Jan 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The Navy here already have a few ships that will remain in port because they need repairs they can't pay for. So as those ships come up for deployment other ships will have to take up the slack either by longer deployments or shorter time in port. Same goes for aircraft.
Ship maintenance is also being deferred in San Diego.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Mark 52,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min CrunchyBacon 100,292
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Enter 194,506
Word (Dec '08) 16 min RACE 5,381
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 min RACE 6,256
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Mothra 54,349
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr Dream Crystal 8,110
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages