Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#850128 Jan 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Soledad O'Brien, stupidest woman ever to graduate(?) from Harvard, dumped by CNN.
She's not stupid, she's got the guts to ask the tough questions. I like her, she has not been dumped entirely.
Wolf blitzer is the one who should go.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#850130 Jan 29, 2013
NotSurprizednuculurOption wrote:
<quoted text> ROTFLMAO!
Isaias 1
17 Learn to do well: seek judgement, relieve the oppressed,
judge for the fatherless, defend the widow.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#850137 Jan 29, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
dummy, aren't you about due to die of your AIDS? Is Obamacare keeping you alive? No, wait, it would be medicaid.
Medicaid is really going to jump next year.
jimimy cricket

Orlando, FL

#850152 Jan 29, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I read these exchanges between you two, I can't help but picture you looking like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PAs3hDrPOv0XX
and debil looking like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And I can't help wondering why you care? Isn't it enough we love each other? Or does God require your approval?
jimimy cricket

Orlando, FL

#850155 Jan 29, 2013
Leo is beautiful, carol. You're old. I'm unclear why you matter? Disney World?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#850161 Jan 29, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not stupid, she's got the guts to ask the tough questions. I like her, she has not been dumped entirely.
Wolf blitzer is the one who should go.
It must be the vodka talking...about 2 inches from the floor.
jimimy cricket

Orlando, FL

#850168 Jan 29, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Debil, you two are liberals who only believe what you want to believe and, therefore, I'm amused envisioning you both being something completely different than what you really are.
What if we were fat, carol? Would that make you more important than you think you are? Would that make us less human? What about the babies, carol? Are the fat ones more amusing to you? Less valuable?
jimimy cricket

Orlando, FL

#850170 Jan 29, 2013
C'mon, carol. Play with me. I recognize you think you are as smart as me, so prove it. Are fat people less valuable than you dear? And why is that? I was under the impression that all life is precious? Isn't that so, sweetie? C'mon, carol, you've got god on your side. Show everyone how smart you are.
jimimy cricket

Orlando, FL

#850173 Jan 29, 2013
You shouldn't have shot the smart kids carol. You shoud've stuck to shooting the stoopid ones. Nobody would've cared if the kids you shot were in Kansas or Iowa or Tecas. You made a big mistake this time.
fogn

Rochester, PA

#850174 Jan 29, 2013
youtube.com/watch... … H.O.P.E.
jimimy cricket

Orlando, FL

#850176 Jan 29, 2013
carol? carol? What about the babies, carol? You are going to hell, honey. You are coming to me.
jimimy cricket

Orlando, FL

#850179 Jan 29, 2013
carol? carol? Don't tell me you're a coward? Coward.
Nj raider 1

United States

#850186 Jan 29, 2013
1 can assume that either I'm going overtime on the block or I'm working 3rd shift by my 3am post. I'm here to tell everyone I'm doing the human slave also. Kinda strange, it's been a while. In break listening to Nas. 1 of the best lines written," can see myself at presidential campaign dinners. But I'm passing blunts around a bunch of gang members." Thats how I feel sometimes! GN all!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brown Girl in the Ring

London, UK

#850187 Jan 30, 2013
Not Suprized wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah I think so two. I'm a really smart person like you two. You must jve abetter proxy than me liberal sockpuppet becase you can post at the standard one over in the UK but which one are you are you lily or one of the other graduate of the special education program they had in my junior high school? leosnan is my hero as she can say things that mean nothing related to the topic at hand but since she has a spell checker she can seem so smart but I am a liberals so I like anyone who can breath that hates people who are responsible because we arent and we can't spell either well thats my too cenuts say hi to hillary she loves us
not sure what yr on abt but i take yr point!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#850188 Jan 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why is it always teachers, policemen, and firemen? Why is it never the loser paper pushers who serve no real purpose other than to justify their job? Because laying off paper pushers doesn't tug at the heart strings, that's why. They know the American people would care less if a bunch of those leeches lost their jobs. In fact most likely they would cheer. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
Any organization whether it's a company or a city needs these so called paper pushers to function. They process payrolls, collect revenue and pay the bills. They collect and maintain vital statistics like births marriages and deaths. They process work orders for street and other infrastructure repairs. They make sure that the restaurants you eat at don't poison you or buildings where people work aren't firetraps or pose other dangers.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#850190 Jan 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It looked like Obama was staring her down, like threatening her to regurgitate the obviously phoney Democrat party line.
But, if you recall the Vincent Foster incident, looking through all the obvious lies from Bill Clinton, and that so-called "suicide note" that had the part of the paper where a signature would have been put mysteriously ripped out. Not to mention that the body was dumped at the front entrance to the CIA headquarters at Langley.
It seems to me they blew Vincent Foster's head off right in front of her to make a point. If you noticed, before they blew Vincent Foster's head off, Hillary was a major mouthpiece. You couldn't shut her up. Immediately after they blew Vincent Foster's head off, she shut up and you didn't hear a peep out of her again until the Democrats rewarded her with a Senate seat from New York.
I think that game is still being played. She look actually scared on that show.
She looked as scared as Sam Nunn did when Bill Clinton launched a sneak attack on Haiti while he, Colin Powell and Jimmy Carter were actually in the house of the dictator Clinton was invading to depose. You can bet they immediately took them down into the basement and put guns to their heads.
The way I see it, Colin Powell made a call to the Pentagon and talked with someone who turned that invasion around... against the orders of the president. Otherwise, they would have just put a bullet in their heads as soon as the invasion arrived.
I recall watching those three appear with Clinton immediately after. Jimmy Carter's eyes looked like he had just seen a photo of Rosie O'Donnel naked. Sam Nunn was very obviously shaken, probably had shitinhispants. Colin Powell was the only composed one of the three. And Clinton was putting on the satisfied smile, like he had when they blew Vincent Foster's head off.
Hillary knows the reality of what party she belongs. She's afraid.
... and rightfully so.
You can keep pulling that crap from your anal orifice all you want DB and it's never going to turn to chocolate ice cream; it's always going to be delusional unsubstantiated sh!t.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#850191 Jan 30, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>the only bending over done by Obama in his first term was in the direction of Ahmadinejad and all the others on his World Apology Tour.
the only hope you lefties have to keep America on the path to third world status, is to keep importing more third world poor to keep Americans dumb enough to keep watching Honey Boo and voting Democrat while dependent on the state.
and that includes the campaign to promote becoming a grandmother at age 30. the Dems have been SO successful with that one.
Still harping on the apology tour that never happened except in delusional right wing pea brains like yours.
If you look back in history the Irish, Italians and Chinese were also maligned by ignorant bigots like you but they prospered and made their own contributions to this country.
By the way nitwit, check out which states have the highest teen birth rates. They're mostly red states. Must have something to do with the abstinence only education they get.
You're a racist and an idiot Jane.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#850192 Jan 30, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, Hillary and Biden need to die of old age, real soon.
I'm curious tonsil hockey play ...Just how is it possible to die of old age soon? Doesn't that take awhile? More bagger logic...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#850193 Jan 30, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quote of the Decade:
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign
countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”
~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006
I am sure Obama believes that today. But this economic situation was inherited, not created by Obama.

Republicans won the right to drive the bus in 2000, they took office in 2001with a balanced budget & left with the worse recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown & two quagmire wars. These things drives those deficits.

The reckless actions under Bush is the leadership failure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#850194 Jan 30, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. The racist scumbag criminal Traygone got what he deserved.
You like "weiners" don't you dimwit?
Weiner may be making comeback to politics
Full story: New York Daily News
Disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner may be contemplating a political comeback.
Only in the right whiner world is it a crime to walk down the street if you are black.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min jacques Ottawa 179,423
very cute unuasual pix 58 min ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,666
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr WeWeWe 50,641
omnipods boxes for sale 1 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 1 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 9 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago