Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262073 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#850377 Jan 30, 2013
Good morning debil. I see you're at it again already. I forgive you in advance, sigh.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850378 Jan 30, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My children are in California, but it does tell us a little something about your miserable existence. Envy much?
Off to the nut house... oh wait... ghost is already there...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#850379 Jan 30, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be drugged already.
You appear to be every bit as stupid as I thought. Maybe more!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#850380 Jan 30, 2013
Now we understand why 47%ers need all that gubermint guidance and intervention...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#850381 Jan 30, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe..
Look white bearded old ratface. That's not me. Maybe you should change out that old colostomy bag and stop being such a paranoid old cadaver.
A good night out at Bingo is all you need! I'll pick you up at 4PM for the late round. This time take your meds before we go. It wasn't fun cleaning up the floor after you last time we went.
They said they won't let you in next time unless you take your meds and behave this time.
Busy morning waxturd, you must have at least six different names going at once. I really enjoy it when you talk to yourself. Now be a nice little bitch and fetch me some peanuts.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850382 Jan 30, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
And we need to know this, why? Please use your time here to criticize constructively. There's no need for crude behaviors as I think I've pointed out a hundred times.
Sometimes the facts are not intended to make you laugh or upset... They are intended to make you think.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850383 Jan 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whistling in the dark.
Obama is celebrating measly 1.2% GDP growth for all of 2012.
Welcome to Europe, we are finally there.
This is in some ways a conservativeís dream GDP report. The private sector is humming along in the face of shrinking government. Now, they canít celebrate that ó it makes sense to drape the negative top line number over Obamaís shoulders, and in this particular case the part of government thatís shrinking is the only one the right really cares about.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2013/01...

you did get the last correct.

austerity hasn't helped Europe either.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
phoney_army_capt ains

Oklahoma City, OK

#850384 Jan 30, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It really pains you that there are successful people on here, ones that weren't afraid to fight to defend our country...So unlike you gun toting cowards. Hey doofus I get my direct deposit every month so idiots like you make me proud that I never turned out like them. YAHOO.
Man you have an awesome imagination!

Thats all you got...
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#850385 Jan 30, 2013
There are three things I'd like to focus on today and they are as follows.

1. Is it possible in your opinion for blacks and whites to coexist together?

2. Do the lenders of capital deserve to earn more than the borrowers of capital?

3. Can the Catholic religion survive without embracing Judaism and renouncing Islam?
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#850386 Jan 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes the facts are not intended to make you laugh or upset... They are intended to make you think.
Making others "think" is all well and good. There is no need to make them sick, however. Please stick to the societal norms.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#850387 Jan 30, 2013
"Societal norms?" And where does one find a list of those, pray, tell?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
phoney_army_capt ains

Oklahoma City, OK

#850388 Jan 30, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Were my father still alive he'd be rolling over in his grave, blind drunk, cursing horribly, invoking God's wrath which he bore stoically his whole life long. I didn't mind the sexual abuse for mother had told me early on that sex was all men really wanted, but his breath! You should be ashamed of yourself. Consider joining the Marines as your punishment. I hear they like to shower together too.
GayGoat never figured out why they put a roap on the soap...
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#850389 Jan 30, 2013
The Bible. Duh.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#850390 Jan 30, 2013
Obama's Favorability Best Since '09

http://news.yahoo.com/obamas-favorability-bes...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850391 Jan 30, 2013
Debil is a Snot wrote:
<quoted text>
Making others "think" is all well and good. There is no need to make them sick, however. Please stick to the societal norms.
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850392 Jan 30, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
"Societal norms?" And where does one find a list of those, pray, tell?
Sometimes in the winds of societal norms or change we find our direction.

This country needs a department of common sense...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#850393 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is in some ways a conservativeís dream GDP report. The private sector is humming along in the face of shrinking government. Now, they canít celebrate that ó it makes sense to drape the negative top line number over Obamaís shoulders, and in this particular case the part of government thatís shrinking is the only one the right really cares about.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2013/01...
you did get the last correct.
austerity hasn't helped Europe either.
You missed today's Obama talking points, which are to avoid any discussion of the economy.

Gun control as well.

Amnesty is the subject of the day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#850394 Jan 30, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Obama's Favorability Best Since '09
http://news.yahoo.com/obamas-favorability-bes...
Hehe...

Whoa old geezer! I bet you'd cream your jeans thinkin about this, but that stopped working 20 years ago...

You can make believe you're giving Obama one though.

Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm

Obama

Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#850395 Jan 30, 2013
Nonetheless, is it even possible for blacks and whites to coexist together? In my eyes the answer is no. I couldn't even imagine living next to a black family what with their jungle music at all hours and the house smelling of chitluns or whatever. I cannot bear chitluns.

For this reason I subscribe to the second amendment which guarantees my right as an American to live where and when I please. This is true for all my friends too. We want nothing to do with blacks in general, and colored people of all stripes. In particular, Indians and their filthy smelly curry all day and night.
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#850396 Jan 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The eyes are useless when the mind is blind...
Oh, good God, what is that supposed to mean? Speak English would you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dr Guru 194,354
Abby 7-28-15 46 min Kuuipo 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 6,251
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 100,222
Snapchat me 3 hr Cheezybhole 2
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 4 hr gonzo 15
Oak Park: Trying to hold on to its endearing past 4 hr joey 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages