Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,158)

Showing posts 783,141 - 783,160 of1,073,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you and realtime taught that "discussions" include insults?
Want discussion? Try a different tactic.
Only when you don't introduce nonsense and propaganda and then walk away from it.

Geez' you're sensitive lately!!

And I didn't even call you a 'stupid fck', the term you love!!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sockpuppet bragging about being a parasite.
Ghost is a bottom feeder for sure. He won't admit he's sponging off his family.
BIBLE PROPHECY

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

MY THOUGHTS

There are moments where you just wonder. Is this the time for great prophecy to be fulfilled? Is it time where I can say to people this is it? Or, is this just another small moment leading to the big ones to come? Wouldn't it be nice if we could receive all of our answers today? There have been some big ones, like 1948 when Israel was reborn, or 1950 when the Beast of Revelation was reborn as the EU, or Israel's capture of E. Jerusalem in 1967. We may be on the cusp of some very big moments. Time will tell.

There are diplomatic rumors that state Iran is pushing Syria and Lebanon for a limited war with Israel using Syrian chemical weapons. This is the reason why Israel dispatched the Iron Dome missile defense system in Northern Israel. Reputable sources have noted strange Israeli military movements showing a possible conflagration in the north. Also, Israel has dispatched an envoy to Moscow. I suspect this rumor has some truth because Israel's military movements are showing worry on the side of Israel. This is one of those moments we will have to see if it develops into Isaiah 17 prophecy of the destruction of Damascus, or the precipice of something even greater. Whatever the case, the news is all around us Jesus is coming back soon, and sadly, the enemies of Israel are seeing their chance to destroy the Jewish state due to the lack of support from the United States and European Union is at hand. However, remember, in Romans 11 tells us all Israel shall be saved in the last days, and Israel's enemies will ultimately be destroyed, not her. God is into the saving business, even till the very end.

President Obama is pulling a lot of American influence out of the Middle East. There is a void, and you see it in Libya and Mali where the European nations are doing more in North Africa and the Middle East. President Obama, the great deceiver, will continue to deceive Americans into thinking freedoms and liberty is stronger under him, but in every corner that he has influence freedoms and liberties have been restricted. This is the plan of the elites as they grow stronger and stronger every day. We must take the shackles of this world off, and put on the armor of Christ. We Christians are neither Republican nor Democrat; American, African, European, Asian, nor Australian, but we are Christians bought by the blood of Jesus Christ, and must understand we are in the family of God first. Always remember, our strength lies in Jesus, and our light that shines in us must shine even on the stormiest of days. May God Bless you this day and the days forward.

Bro. Brian

SCRIPTURE

John 4:24

"God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

1 Timothy 2:5

"For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,"

Acts 4:12

"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I love how these clowns think that others would take them at their word.
BTW Madden picks favors the Ravens over the Niners 27-24. Madden picks is 7-2 for predicting the Superbowl winner.
The fact that the Ravens have a murderer as their star player kills my interest in the Super Bowl.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

47%er's....and the do as we tell you...
DC electricity generated by coal plant....
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Why?? I'm a liberal!! You don't believe anything from a liberal!!

So i gave you an article from FAUX, the 'fair and balanced' folks, and you criticize me for it??

Shooting the messenger??

Funny you don't address what FAUX said about the death of the Tea Party.

Actually, not funny at all!! But very revealing!!

This thread might be the last remaining evidence that the TP ever existed. The old, weak, and lame. Folks like you and Dweeb!!
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur what’s with the essay don’t you have your own Opinion/Views? Shorten it up and tell me what you really Think!!
BIBLE PROPHECY

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

SCRIPTURE

Revelation 17:1-6

"Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality." 3 And he carried me away [a]in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and [b]adorned with gold and precious [c]stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality, 5 and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, "BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." 6 And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the [d]saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered [e]greatly. 7 And the angel said to me, "Why [f]do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns."

MY THOUGHTS

I shared the Scripture first because that is the central point of our discussion. Evidently the White House and Senate Democrats are pushing gun control on spiritual grounds. The mainstream church and Democrats want to push gun control based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. In the Scripture above generally teaches about the church and the revised Roman Empire, but the Revised Roman Empire, namely the European Union (EU), is not just a country with boundaries but a world system centered in Europe. In the end of days the world system will use the Laodicea church to put forth it's ungodly system. The Democrats are a part of that system. Whether it is the EU, the US, Democrats, or the handful of Republicans, we have an ungodly system using the church to bring forth its message.

We are seeing the political system continuing to push its agenda on the back of the ungodly church. God calls out these people as lukewarm, those that I spew out of my mouth, the goats, and we call it today mainstream Christianity. God would rather you be hot or cold, not lukewarm. This is just the start of a very difficult time as the lukewarm church will lead the world to worship the Antichrist, and when the Antichrist and False Prophet assume their power in the midst of the 70th week, they will reject the very church they used. Mainstream Christianity, Protestant and Catholic, are in the bed with the devil. No wonder God calls it a harlot. Sleeping with the enemy will not go over with the Lord, and that is what we have. Shame on the Democrats and the liberal church on the harlotry that is being displayed. You don't know what you are doing...

Also, where is the Democrats' cross lobby when it comes to abortion, sanctity of marriage, life in general, morality, etc. Nowhere because their cross lobby is not from God.

Bro. Brian

NEWS LINK

As Sen. Diane Feinstein opened her press conference on gun control, she invited Dean of the National Cathedral Rev. Canon Gary Hall to offer a prayer.

Hall spoke briefly before the prayer, calling for Washington legislators to stop fearing the gun lobby and fulfill their "moral duty" to restrict guns.

"Everyone in this city seems to live in terror of the gun lobby," Hall said. "But I believe that the gun lobby is no match for the cross lobby."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/sen.-diane-fein...

Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What word? What's your problem...you don't like the message so you shoot the messenger? You loony left wingers aren't very tolerant.
You can read and you can comprehend when you want to so why waste your time relaying sht you already know or suspect is bogus?

Tolerant? LMAO I skip right by half the loons on this thread because the crazy fks are posting all over topix about you name it, is ignoring a crazy bastrd being intolerant?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
So what's the latest? President still doing a good job, rightwingers still reeling. Same old, same old.
Meanwhile...
...somewhere in Africa lowland Gorillas are beating their chests...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The President has been challenges by a Woman to a ‘Skeet Shooting Match’ will he accept or will he be a Wimp out and decline?
Better yet, let him go to some local gym and try to play basketball in an over-40 league, and get his butt kicked.

As for baseball or softball, fugetaboutit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is a bottom feeder for sure. He won't admit he's sponging off his family.
Sure, Jimmy.

And you're one of Waxturd's 'Ivy League' educated children!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BIBLE PROPHECY

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

How To Be A Christian

My hope is that anyone that is not a believer may come to know Jesus Christ as their Savior by knowing the ABC's.

A--Admit you are a sinner.
B--Believe that Jesus came and died for your sins.
C--Confess your faith to others.

Romans 10:9-10, "That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.(10) For with the heart one believes to righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made to salvation."

If you have asked Jesus into your heart, please contact me through email, and I will send you some helps on your next steps as a Christian. Please put a mailing address in your email.

Pastor Brian Roberts

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Where does the buck stop, Ben?
You pounded the Benghazi drum for weeks before the election trying to lay the blame on Obama. Did it work? Do you believe that anyone besides Obama haters thinks he should have micro-managed this incident? Are you suggesting that Obama is such a great leader that had he interceded and interfered with on site military and State Department officials that he would have saved these men?
This is a stupid fight for Republicans to pick. Before the election at least it made political sense, now you're just barking at the moon.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when you don't introduce nonsense and propaganda and then walk away from it.
Geez' you're sensitive lately!!
And I didn't even call you a 'stupid fck', the term you love!!
I didn't walk away from it, I walked away from you. Besides all you had to say is "he's canadian"...nuff said.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
This thread might be the last remaining evidence that the TP ever existed. The old, weak, and lame. Folks like you and Dweeb!!
<quoted text>
Nuculur didn’t Clinton say “The Era of Big Government was Over?” not only do we have an oversize Government but and over reaching Government!! TP means Smaller and more efficient Government by the People for the People!!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile...
...somewhere in Africa lowland Gorillas are beating their chests...
And everywhere in Chicago and DC. they are beating their wives and their dicks.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't walk away from it, I walked away from you. Besides all you had to say is "he's canadian"...nuff said.
Peppy may or may not be Canadian.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Let's see dictator-wanna-be raising the debt limit to get us more into debt!!!

And using more and more executive orders to open our borders.

And to take our guns away!!!

Yes Liberals, come and get our guns, we are waiting for you!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You pounded the Benghazi drum for weeks before the election trying to lay the blame on Obama. Did it work? Do you believe that anyone besides Obama haters thinks he should have micro-managed this incident? Are you suggesting that Obama is such a great leader that had he interceded and interfered with on site military and State Department officials that he would have saved these men?
This is a stupid fight for Republicans to pick. Before the election at least it made political sense, now you're just barking at the moon.
Correct. It is impossible to overcome the media propaganda machine that protects Obama.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
So what's the latest?
Ray lewis allegedly used a banned substance to recover from an injury. Other than that, same ol same ol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 783,141 - 783,160 of1,073,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Riigsby5555 48,700
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Mothra 45,588
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 48 min voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 49 min Tgloaded 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 173,768
Abby July 12 1 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 1 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••