Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,141 - 783,160 of 1,083,777 Comments Last updated 44 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
So what's the latest?
Ray lewis allegedly used a banned substance to recover from an injury. Other than that, same ol same ol
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Peppy may or may not be Canadian.
Does Peppy exist?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
So what's the latest? President still doing a good job, rightwingers still reeling. Same old, same old.
Good afternoon Homer, the Senate foreign relations subcommittee has unanimously approve John Kerry as Secretary of State. BTW it was Kerry who mentored Obama in the Senate and first put him on the national stage.

In other news France is expelling/deporting radical Muslim Imams as we speak__a step in the right direction IMO. Looks like France is done fkn around with 7th century nonsense.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Can you believe Jane is going skiing? She'll be pushing people off the chair lift.
Jane? Send us a picture of you skiing, sorry, I just can't see a swine like you skiing.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You can read and you can comprehend when you want to so why waste your time relaying sht you already know or suspect is bogus?
Tolerant? LMAO I skip right by half the loons on this thread because the crazy fks are posting all over topix about you name it, is ignoring a crazy bastrd being intolerant?
I think namE uses tolerant when he wants someone who "suffers fools gladly" like that band of Warturds darned socks that keeps stinking up the place.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jane, getting ready to go skiing:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2736/417212159...

Shes on the right with the yellow shirt

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You can read and you can comprehend when you want to so why waste your time relaying sht you already know or suspect is bogus?
Tolerant? LMAO I skip right by half the loons on this thread because the crazy fks are posting all over topix about you name it, is ignoring a crazy bastrd being intolerant?
I put it out there with no comments of my own to see if people are interested in discussion. I thought you might be, thats why I posted more of the article. If you're not, ignore it. Or post insults. Like I said, it's still a free country.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
That's how rumors get started.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The real story is sort of interesting as the squatter is a young fellow who subscribes to the sovereign citizen bullsht and is taking advantage of one of Florida's truly fkd up real estate laws through adverse possession.
That's a pretty nice pad to be in foreclosure but of course one in ten $1 million plus homes was/is in foreclosure.
Did you ever meet one of those sovereign citizen types???
He's a 23 year old Brazilian! Now that the neighbors have been harrassing him, peeking in the windows, banging on the door etc. the BOA has issued eviction notice. We were all kind of routing for the kid because it pissed those bytches off!! You have to be able to hang in there for 7 years, and if you do, the house is yours.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's that?
Your son in law?
No but he could have been your great grand pappy .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Peppy exist?
He's in Poland at the Pierogi festival

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You pounded the Benghazi drum for weeks before the election trying to lay the blame on Obama. Did it work? Do you believe that anyone besides Obama haters thinks he should have micro-managed this incident? Are you suggesting that Obama is such a great leader that had he interceded and interfered with on site military and State Department officials that he would have saved these men?
This is a stupid fight for Republicans to pick. Before the election at least it made political sense, now you're just barking at the moon.
Sure have, and will continue to do so. Micro managed? He should have done his job. Since he's never had a job, how would he understand, what it was he needed to do? Then he sent the Hil-Bily out to cover his behind. If Hilary had confronted me as she did that senator, I would have thrown it back in her face. She tried to cover her ample behind with confrontation..Sure as hell wouldn't have worked with me.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe Jane is going skiing? She'll be pushing people off the chair lift.
Jane? Send us a picture of you skiing, sorry, I just can't see a swine like you skiing.
The Boca squatter is back and drunk as usual.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jane, getting ready to go skiing:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2736/417212159...
Shes on the right with the yellow shirt
Well, I'd always wondered where that "hog on ice" idiom originated...she did claim to be an Independent like the rest of the extreme TP morans here, right?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>He's a 23 year old Brazilian! Now that the neighbors have been harrassing him, peeking in the windows, banging on the door etc. the BOA has issued eviction notice. We were all kind of routing for the kid because it pissed those bytches off!! You have to be able to hang in there for 7 years, and if you do, the house is yours.
That happens when the government makes laws!!!

And Liberals want more and more government!!!

To steal houses from working Conservatives.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think namE uses tolerant when he wants someone who "suffers fools gladly" like that band of Warturds darned socks that keeps stinking up the place.
Actually, I use "tolerant" to show just how intolerant liberals really are.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

The party line is that Obama’s new pick for SEC boss – Mary Jo White – will be tough on Wall Street.

For example, the Wall Street Journal writes:

Obama Taps Ex-Prosecutor Mary Jo White, Portending Increased Policing of Wall Street

In reality, this is putting the fox in charge of the henhouse.

White used to represent Morgan Stanley, and blocked an insider investigation into Morgan Stanley boss John Mack.

The truth is that all of Obama’s appointments have been in bed with the big banks … and none of them have “gotten tough” on Wall Street once they were appointed:

Before Obama was sworn in for his first term, he nominated Geithner and Summers to the top economic posts … two of the guys most responsible for causing the economic crisis in the first place
He appointed as head of the derivatives-regulating CFTC Gary Gensler … one of the guys most responsible for allowing derivatives to go unregulated and to crash the economy
Obama replaced Summers with Wall Street insider Gene Sperling, and appointed JP Morgan exec William Daley as his chief of staff
Obama replaced Geithner with his chief of staff … consummate Wall Street insider Jack Lew
He named as the head of the Department of Justice a former lawyer for the big banks, who brought in other lawyers for big banks to oversee Wall Street
In other words, Obama – like Bush – has let Wall Street get away with crime because he has appointed government officials who are in bed with Wall Street.

Obama’s New Appointments Prove that He Will Continue to “Lick Wall Street’s Boots”
Puts Fox In Charge of the Henhouse … Again
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'd always wondered where that "hog on ice" idiom originated...she did claim to be an Independent like the rest of the extreme TP morans here, right?
She said she was a Democrat!!! What a coinky dink, oink, oink!!
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Obama is not the lesser of two evils, he is the more effective of two evils… Obama is getting away with things that no white president could get away with ...those who have orchestrated his two terms are well aware of that.”-Jared Ball, crediting Glen Ford.

Obama is NOT the Realization of King’s Dream

Barack Obama is the first African-American to hold the office of President of the United States. This is a major milestone to be sure. In 1963, when civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King gave his famous and iconic “I have a Dream” speech, such an achievement would have seemed unachievable, if not unthinkable.

Considerable attention has been brought to the fact that this year, the date of his second and final presidential nomination falls on Martin Luther King Day. This would not be the first time comparisons have been made between the two men.

A popular sentiment in America is that the election of Barack Obama to the US Presidency represents the realization of King’s dream. However, anyone who has taken a close look at Obama’s background and record in office should find this puzzling.

In one of his last speeches, King spoke of the triple evils not only of racism, but of materialism and militarism. Obama has overseen the expansion of Bush’s wars, as well as government bail-outs of financial interests implicated in the scandalous sub-prime mortgage fiasco.(Incidentally, seven of those Wall Street firms – Goldman Sachs, UBS AG, Lehman Brothers, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse were by February 2008, among the top fourteen donors to Obama’s first campaign for US President.)[1]

This week’s Global Research News Hour focuses on the role of Barack Obama within the framework of the American power structure. Our guest is Jared Ball, Associate Professor of Communication Studies at Morgan State University in Baltimore, MD. The interview focuses on Obama’s track record in office, his inaugural address, and what his Cabinet picks tell us about his policy priorities moving forward.

Mali The End Game. Imperial Hand-Over?

In one of his most recent essays, Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb: Who’s Who? Who is Behind the Terrorists? Professor Michel Chossudovsky of the Centre for Research on Globalization addresses the current crisis in Northern Mali, and the hostage-taking in Algeria.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
That happens when the government makes laws!!!
And Liberals want more and more government!!!
To steal houses from working Conservatives.
What working conservatives? The house was foreclosed on and abandoned.

Court can’t find mansion squatter
by Kim Miller

Andre De Paula Barbosa, the 23-year-old man trying to stake claim to a Boca Raton mansion, couldn’t be located by process servers to notify him of an eviction complaint filed by Bank of America.

Summonses served Wednesday to Barbosa and eight other unknown tenants listed in the eviction suit were returned “unused,” meaning they weren’t successfully served. A second set of summonses were issued Friday, according Palm Beach County Clerk of Court records.

Barbosa filed a so-called “adverse possession” claim on the waterfront home at 580 Golden Harbour Drive in December. News of the claim and the frustration of neighbors who want him out gained national attention this week.

Even if Barbosa is soon found by process servers, the court eviction process could take three to four months, said Richard Zaretsky, a West Palm Beach-based real estate attorney

Purchased in 2005 for $3.1 million, the more than 7,000-square-foot home was previously owned by Michael Comparato, who signed a deed in lieu of foreclosure to Bank of America in July, according to Palm Beach County court records.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 1 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 1 hr Chan 1
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,590
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,198
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,569
Amy 7-30 2 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••