Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#850034 Jan 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Karl Rove backed up Bobby Jindal's commentary that the Republican party must "stop being the stupid party" Monday, telling Bill O'Reilly that he thinks Jindal "is right."
"The Republican party can't simply be in mindless opposition to Barack Obama. It has to offer a vision of the future that is attractive and compelling for Americans to associate with," Rove said, comparing the formulation to Daniel Patrick Moynihan's legendary 1970s essay urging Democrats to become the party of ideas.
Rove resisted O'Reilly's assertion that that meant the GOP needs to move more to the center, saying instead it needs to move away from "stupid things" like those said by Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock, and towards a clear definition of what the party stands for.
"Explain what you're for and be for something," Rove said. "We are a growth and opportunity party. We believe in limited government and cutting the deficit and restraining spending...We need to talk about what it is that we want to do for America, not simply what we want to stop President Obama from doing."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/karl...
WOW, you hit a nerve with this one, waxturds/jimmy/goober... dumped 21 spams on you!
Looks like some Republicans are tired of being losers, present company excluded.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#850035 Jan 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you asked because I don't but enter through the Orlando Florida Forum which features much of the nonsense that appears on the political threads and all the bullsht that appears on the crazy ron threads. The crazy ron crew accounts for at least a third of all those posting here.
I know it's hipaa__aka known as hippa, tell me how the NRA is gonna make it go away.
You are getting dumber by the post pal.
Got it.

No, it's not known as hippa. They didn't just throw letters together. Health insurance portability and accountability act. See, only 1 p. The nra is not going to make it go away and states have their own versions. I might be getting dumber, but I'm not the one making excuses for using the wrong acronym. Maybe less attention to insults and more attention to detail would help.

Pharr, TX

#850036 Jan 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
But your Republiclowns have approved a framework for immigration reform.
Y'know, McCain, Graham, Rubio??
The newly converted??
Your own Party has declared your views 'irrelevant'.
Here on Topix, we've known that for a year.
So how long will it be before you become a reform supporter??
Your party has given you the order.
<quoted text>
Holy shit, waxturds/jimmy/goober... finally snapped. This one got 29 spams!!!!!!!!
dem

Chicago, IL

#850037 Jan 29, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, you hit a nerve with this one, waxturds/jimmy/goober... dumped 21 spams on you!
Looks like some Republicans are tired of being losers, present company excluded.
Did I say you could speak, hillbilly teabag?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#850040 Jan 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it.
No, it's not known as hippa. They didn't just throw letters together. Health insurance portability and accountability act. See, only 1 p. The nra is not going to make it go away and states have their own versions. I might be getting dumber, but I'm not the one making excuses for using the wrong acronym. Maybe less attention to insults and more attention to detail would help.
So then I'll presume that you're good the heart of my message eh?

BTW it's pronounced hippa in court cases, and medical settings__deal with it K?

Also John Kerry has been approved and will be sworn in by weeks end.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850043 Jan 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I thought all you right whining POSs were all for defending oneself.
Some pervert pretend cop follows, in his truck, a kid, who had all rights to be where he was, then gets out to pursue him and the kid is supposed to do nothing but stand there to get attacked or mugged or whatever.
Did I misd the part where zimmerman attacked trayvon?

Pharr, TX

#850044 Jan 29, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say you could speak, hillbilly teabag?
Hey waxturds/goober/jimmy...I thought you said you weren't going to talk to me any more?
Before you go would you lay some peanuts on my earlier posts? I'm feeling neglected.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#850045 Jan 29, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO, WAXTURDS in full meltdown!!
Thank you for melting...must have been the HOT kiss! ROTFLMAO!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#850048 Jan 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So then I'll presume that you're good the heart of my message eh?
BTW it's pronounced hippa in court cases, and medical settings__deal with it K?
Also John Kerry has been approved and will be sworn in by weeks end.
About how you get to this thread? Yes.

How does one pronounce hippa vs hipaa? I'm more familiar with hipaa than I've ever wanted to be.

I have no problem with kerry, but isn't he another rich, old, white guy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#850049 Jan 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your facts wrong.
Zimmerman was almost back to his car when Hoodieman caught up with him and:
Punched him in the nose;
Knocked him to the ground;
Began slamming his head against a concrete sidewalk; and
Got blown to hell.
Before starting the fight that led to him getting a hole blown through his drug-using drop-out gang-banger wannabe worthless ass, he had time to call his girlfriend and tell her he was going to catch Zimmerman and start a fight with him.
Note to drug-using drop-out gang-banger wannabes: Don't bash a smaller person's head against a concrete sidewalk while they are on their back on the ground. They are possibly armed and you are likely to get a hole blown through your worthless ass.
Zimmerman was not close to his truck at all. Look at the maps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Pharr, TX

#850051 Jan 29, 2013
Damn it waxturds/jimmy/goober.... I said lay some peanuts on me not those red lips things. What kind of gay shit is that?
Nj raider 1

United States

#850052 Jan 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was not close to his truck at all. Look at the maps.
Why is it these assholes seem to get a hard on from another mans atrocities? Like 1 for the cowards! Zimmerman was a coward & so is the dumass that thinks it was justified. Pure coward! Giving props to a coward that picked a fight with a16yr old kid & when he couldn't win he shot the kid to get him off hiss ass. Be glad we aint having a face to face coward. I'm not coming at you real dave. I couldn't find the cowards post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Effort, PA

#850054 Jan 29, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why is it these assholes seem to get a hard on from another mans atrocities? Like 1 for the cowards! Zimmerman was a coward & so is the dumass that thinks it was justified. Pure coward! Giving props to a coward that picked a fight with a16yr old kid & when he couldn't win he shot the kid to get him off hiss ass. Be glad we aint having a face to face coward. I'm not coming at you real dave. I couldn't find the cowards post.
Amen. Well said.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joe

United States

#850056 Jan 29, 2013
Well, damn if it don't look like Justice Scalia is a damn communist just like Obama. I say F_CK them liberals and feed them fish heads and rice!! Scalia made the statement that our US Constitution is dead, what are you smoking Scalia you A_HOLE. OUr country was founded on this Great document and you sir should be removed from the US Supreme court. You took a oath of office that states you will uphold the US Constitution and to state otherwise is Justification for removing you frokm your position which should not be a life time appointment anyway BUTT_HEAD!! Go F_CK YOURSELF!!
NotSurpriZednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#850058 Jan 29, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" The delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Goober/WAXTURDS aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Fake Not Surprized, RUSH10ME,Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
You must wet your panties everytime you get so excited! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Pompano Beach, FL

#850059 Jan 29, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" The delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Goober/WAXTURDS aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
NotSurprizednuculurOption, Fake Not Surprized, RUSH10ME,Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
If you wring your panties out very well, you will be able to slip them back on and do it all again! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Pompano Beach, FL

#850062 Jan 29, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nostrilis Waxman"<quoted text> ??? Lie much?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#73489 Aug 11, 2010
Deivin/obBoston & Dingo...
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. I wanted to wait until Obama left office. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww!
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it!
Did you turn down a White House internship or was that not even on your radar?
I think we know your type liberal. Loud and clear. BFD!
Sorry for the news alert to you, but you are obviously just a peon who thinks he is smart. Your candy ars attitude will get you nowhere punk.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/wassaic-ny/T5 ...
NostrilisWaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww!
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship or was that not even on your radar?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Jan 9, 2010
good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
"Nostrilis Waxman" wrote: I'm hoping for an unethical 200 peanuts from a liberal tonight. It will confirm the liberal mind hates. Come on lib - fire off that script! Hate! I feel sorry for you, but I expect it (they desperation that is). You are an excellent mental subject. Dweeb.
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
WOW!!!!!!!!!
People must enjoy reading all your crap...ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Pompano Beach, FL

#850063 Jan 29, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Agreed! ROTFLMAO!
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#850064 Jan 29, 2013
Oooooo....ooo.Ooooo...Weeeeee. ..! Dat King Barry has been sniffing funny chit out of Michelles drawers again... instead of creating somethang useful to help us Hood Folk, like creating da " Hood Scouts" to help our out of control youth, instead dat fool wants to create da " Gay Scouts " is King Barry a closet Peeter Puffer...?

Pompano Beach, FL

#850065 Jan 29, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird. Yawn.
Agreed again! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 70,996
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min Grau 68,881
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 3 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr market indicators 98,836
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web