Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,101 - 783,120 of 1,082,463 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

... neither are the old tits you come right down to it. Oh well, tempus fugit

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The Liberal Media keeps telling the Loony’s on the Left that the TP is Dead nope we’re still here! We’re not motivate like the Left to draw attention to ourselves by going out and burning building, setting cars on fire, trashing property, or throwing rocks through windows we work quietly!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I knew you were a Teabagger!!

So why is FAUX also calling the TP dead, after firing Palin and Beck??

""Has the Tea Party movement become the final casualty of the 2012 elections?
Here are four signs that the end – or at least a diminished future --may be near for once powerful Tea Party phenomenon that lifted Republicans to a House majority in the 2010 mid-term elections.
The first and most significant sign took place last week.
Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Ohio) stripped four of the most outspoken Tea Party members of his caucus of key committee assignments. Representatives Justin Amash (R-Michigan) and Tim Huelskamp (R-Kansas) were booted off the House Budget Committee. Reps. Walter Jones (R-North Carolina) and David Schweikert (R-Arizona) were kicked off the House Financial Services Committee.
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, GOP leadership aides said they were removed for “not being team players” and they warned:“You want good things in Congress and to have a good career? Better play along nicely.” Two of the Tea Party’s most visible television messengers, Reps. Allen West of Florida and Joe Walsh of Illinois, also lost their re-election bids in November.
The second sign came in the Senate. Tea Party Kingmaker, Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) surprised the political world by announcing that he will be resigning from the United States Senate to become the President of the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank. DeMint said there is “no question” that he can do more to advance the conservative movement as head of a think tank than as a United States Senator who can introduce, amend, block and vote on federal legislation.
And a third sign of the Tea Party’s lower standing came when the incoming chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, Sen. Jerry Moran, vowed that his organization will become more involved in senatorial primaries to prevent the nomination of Tea Party candidates who are likely to lose in statewide elections.“I don’t think we have any choice but to work to do things better than what we did, based upon the lack of success that we had.” Moran said.
Moran is obviously referring to the failed campaigns of Tea Party candidates that cost the GOP control of the Senate. Those candidates, backed by DeMint, include Delaware’s Christine O’Donnell, Nevada’s Sharron Angle, Colorado’s Ken Buck, Missouri’s Todd Akin and Indiana’s Richard Mourdock. Karl Rove, the GOP strategist, has said that he wants to reorient his America Crossroads organization to intervene in primaries because he was “sick and tired of spending money in races where the moderates and the conservatives had gone at each other and made victory impossible.”
And there is one final sign of the Tea Party’s trouble.
Dick Armey, the former Republican House Majority Leader announced his resignation as head of the influential Tea Party group, Freedomworks.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/12/12/is-...

----------

So why is the wingnut media telling us the Tea Party is dead??

DAMN THOSE FAUXBOTS!!

You'd likely be unaware, you've been dead from the neck up for years now!!

roflmao
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Where did the Boca squatter go , is it happy hour already??
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>Well you certainly threw me there, 10, I thought you wrote, "welfare feet sucking parasites!" Ha ha, the old eyes are not what they once were. ;)
Hi, carol.
How they hanging

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

The Ravens are dangerous.

They beat the Bronco's, which was my pick.

I like the Niners, but the Ravens are the team with Big Mo.

It is fun to pick the right wing nonsense apart and expose the frauds they claim are 'experts'.

Easy as catching a fish at the local fish mongers.

What do you think the chances are for Lorac to read an truthful book about Dubya?? Slim to none, or just none??
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I love how these clowns think that others would take them at their word.
BTW Madden picks favors the Ravens over the Niners 27-24. Madden picks is 7-2 for predicting the Superbowl winner.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The official government estimate of 12 million illegal aliens from 15 years ago, and the official government estimate of half a million new illegal aliens arriving each year, multiply half a million times 15 years, then add that to the official estimate of 12 million 15 years ago.
... then take into account the government was embarrassed when they did that estimate and used every trick in the book to reduce the number to 12 millioin....
I never said 20 million.
I've always said 30 million.
And I've always said you're crazy!!

The 10% of our population being here illegally that you claim only proves just how crazy you are.

So how do you feel about the Republiclowns caving in to Obama on the Immigration issue??

Suddenly they're all pro-rod to citizenship for illegals!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Now that the TP is no longer in existence, the Republiclowns are behaving sensibly.

It won't help them. The Democrats own the hispanic vote!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I love how these clowns think that others would take them at their word.
BTW Madden picks favors the Ravens over the Niners 27-24. Madden picks is 7-2 for predicting the Superbowl winner.
What word? What's your problem...you don't like the message so you shoot the messenger? You loony left wingers aren't very tolerant.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Now senior Republicans have come forward to declare that 11 million people deserve a chance at full membership in American society. For a party whose presidential candidate less than three months ago was in full denial, wedded to a fantasy-based strategy of deporting a population equal to that of Ohio, this marks a welcome reacquaintance with reality. It puts the Republican Party closer to alignment with the moderate, pragmatic approach to immigration that most Americans accept.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/29/opinion/imm...
once again the wingnuts are on the wrong side of an issue.
no wonder DB is pissed. he's on the wrong side of everything.
i think can we now declare a.....permanent republican minority. nice job Karl.
Obama is likely to reject this plan so that he can get the glory, along with a more generous plan.

That will kill immigration reform and teach the Republicans not to try to compromise with a tyrant.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
I knew you were a Teabagger!!
So why is FAUX also calling the TP dead, after firing Palin and Beck??
""Has the Tea Party movement become the final casualty of the 2012 elections?
Here are four signs that the end – or at least a diminished future --may be near for once powerful Tea Party phenomenon that lifted Republicans to a House majority in the 2010 mid-term elections.
The first and most significant sign took place last week.
Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Ohio) stripped four of the most outspoken Tea Party members of his caucus of key committee assignments. Representatives Justin Amash (R-Michigan) and Tim Huelskamp (R-Kansas) were booted off the House Budget Committee. Reps. Walter Jones (R-North Carolina) and David Schweikert (R-Arizona) were kicked off the House Financial Services Committee.
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, GOP leadership aides said they were removed for “not being team players” and they warned:“You want good things in Congress and to have a good career? Better play along nicely.” Two of the Tea Party’s most visible television messengers, Reps. Allen West of Florida and Joe Walsh of Illinois, also lost their re-election bids in November.
The second sign came in the Senate. Tea Party Kingmaker, Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) surprised the political world by announcing that he will be resigning from the United States Senate to become the President of the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank. DeMint said there is “no question” that he can do more to advance the conservative movement as head of a think tank than as a United States Senator who can introduce, amend, block and vote on federal legislation.
And a third sign of the Tea Party’s lower standing came when the incoming chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, Sen. Jerry Moran, vowed that his organization will become more involved in senatorial primaries to prevent the nomination of Tea Party candidates who are likely to lose in statewide elections.“I don’t think we have any choice but to work to do things better than what we did, based upon the lack of success that we had.” Moran said.
Moran is obviously referring to the failed campaigns of Tea Party candidates that cost the GOP control of the Senate. Those candidates, backed by DeMint, include Delaware’s Christine O’Donnell, Nevada’s Sharron Angle, Colorado’s Ken Buck, Missouri’s Todd Akin and Indiana’s Richard Mourdock. Karl Rove, the GOP strategist, has said that he wants to reorient his America Crossroads organization to intervene in primaries because he was “sick and tired of spending money in races where the moderates and the conservatives had gone at each other and made victory impossible.”
And there is one final sign of the Tea Party’s trouble.
Dick Armey, the former Republican House Majority Leader announced his resignation as head of the influential Tea Party group, Freedomworks.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/12/12/is-...
----------
So why is the wingnut media telling us the Tea Party is dead??
DAMN THOSE FAUXBOTS!!
You'd likely be unaware, you've been dead from the neck up for years now!!
roflmao
Nuculur what’s with the essay don’t you have your own Opinion/Views? Shorten it up and tell me what you really Think!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
The Ravens are dangerous.
They beat the Bronco's, which was my pick.
I like the Niners, but the Ravens are the team with Big Mo.
It is fun to pick the right wing nonsense apart and expose the frauds they claim are 'experts'.
Easy as catching a fish at the local fish mongers.
What do you think the chances are for Lorac to read an truthful book about Dubya?? Slim to none, or just none??
<quoted text>
Were you and realtime taught that "discussions" include insults?

Want discussion? Try a different tactic.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the pain and envy that you righties display daily. My life is a very good one that I earned, I can go and do as I please and mostly you tax payers pay me for that. Yahoo.
Sockpuppet bragging about being a parasite.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

The President has been challenges by a Woman to a ‘Skeet Shooting Match’ will he accept or will he be a Wimp out and decline?
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, carol.
How they hanging
Just like Jessie Washington , up high and hot as fire !!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Note to Lorac:

Schools do not have First Amendment Rights.

Citizens do.

The citizens have a right not to be judged based on their personal religious beliefs.

This is old ground. The cartholics used to do this, but lost in Court and now hire qualified people, without a religious litmus test.

This is much like when the Catholics tried to supress Birth Control healthcare rights for their employees.

This is a case of religious institutions attempting to strip citizens of their rights as Americans.

there is still that 'Seperation of Church and State' issue that you so despise.
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would any teacher choose to work in a Christian school if they didn't claim to be a Christian and refusing to fill out the required paperwork stating as such?
Would you want to teach in a Muslim school if you weren't a Muslim and knew this faith was part of the curriculum?
Would you file a lawsuit against this school if they didn't hire you because you refused to declare your Islamic faith?
Only if your intentions were to weaken that school's first amendment right to hire only Muslims based on religious freedom.
Right?
The sign is right in front of you. Open your eyes.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, Emaam runs off, rather than engage in discussion.
Much like he ran away from a Benghazi conversation!!
If he doesn't have a wingnut website to quote, he's mute!!
Emaam's motto:
"Better to be thought an idiot than to post something proving it"
This motto was taught to him by Leo and Dave!!
...and with this post...
Lowland gorillas all over Africa are beating their chests...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
Where did the Boca squatter go , is it happy hour already??
The real story is sort of interesting as the squatter is a young fellow who subscribes to the sovereign citizen bullsht and is taking advantage of one of Florida's truly fkd up real estate laws through adverse possession.

That's a pretty nice pad to be in foreclosure but of course one in ten $1 million plus homes was/is in foreclosure.

Did you ever meet one of those sovereign citizen types???
BIBLE PROPHECY

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

MY THOUGHTS

There is a news source which is reporting the United States government will mark people to buy food in case of an economic emergency. Link There have been other articles out there, but for some reason this caught my eye. Are we that close? It is abhorrent to see the American government buying 7,000 semi-automatic weapons at the same time the Obama Administration is trying to limit the sale of them. The deception is great, and you just want to scream at everybody to stop gambling their souls, and get right with Jesus. At the same time, we should rejoice that Jesus is in our hearts, and take comfort He is with us.

The Obama Administration is sending drones into Africa, one of the last frontiers the elites do not have control. As the drone technology is spread throughout the world by many different nations, we see how the world government is and will keep track of its citizens. The overspreading of control is happening before our very eyes. It will be hard to run away from the world government when the Antichrist assumes control, but with God all things are possible.

We will have to watch for the peace process to start in March. I suspect a great push will happen, and the United States and the EU will continue to press Israel more than any time in modern history. Obama is emboldened, the EU is free to persecute the Jewish nation with its diplomacy, and the church stands asleep. The European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) will have to be renewed by the end of the year, and it will be interesting to see if the peace push is connected to it. There is not anyone who stands out right now as Antichrist besides the old Javier Solana, but he doesn't have to because the Antichrist is not revealed until the midpoint as the little horn.

The sequester cuts in the United States military is already limiting the United States to protect its allies and to exert its influence militarily. However you agree with the American posture over the last few decades, the decline of the United States is prophetic to where the European Union is filling the void. The enemies of Israel see this as weakness, and as such are threatening the nation like no time in recent memory.. Nothing happens by happenstance, and I believe the decline of the US is a planned event bringing in a world system that will unleash hell on earth. The elites know rural America will never allow a world government to be brought forth unless a manufacture crisis, strict gun control, and a charismatic President that will bring it to pass. I think I can hear the hooves of the horses now, don't you? Time will tell.

Bro. Brian

SCRIPTURE

Mark 9:35

"Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, "Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all." http://www.pastorbrianroberts.com/bro__brian_...

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The guys a fkn conspiracy freak. Do you think there are only a handful of military leaders that are mysteriously sworn to secrecy?
There are thousands upon thousands of military leaders, he!!, there are probably at least a thousand retiring every day and plenty of them dislike Obama to the extent that they'd blow the whistle (supply the paperwork) in a heartbeat. Waste your time posting nonsense if you desire__me and my pals will be laughing our azzes off.
Obama is firing 20,000 U.S. Marines, hiring Obamacare Gestapo instead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

So Nobraina is now a fan of immigration reform??

After attacking immigrants for four years on this thread??

Funny how easy it is for snakes to shed their skins.

Your Party changes their long held positions based on losing 3-1 in the elections, and you meekly go along!!

Such a brave Nobraina!!

Soon enough, your Party will cave to the reality of Climate Change, and you nitwits will pretend you always believed in Climate Change!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA\\

Obama is really having his way with you wingnuts!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is likely to reject this plan so that he can get the glory, along with a more generous plan.
That will kill immigration reform and teach the Republicans not to try to compromise with a tyrant.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post. I'll help you correct that oversight. Here's the post you danced around like a New Orleans street tap dancer:
You're the one throwing that ludicrously low 11 million illegal aliens living here number around.
Where did you get that number?
The number of illegals that sign up for any immigration reform will be below estimates because they won't like the conditions, such as paying taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info