Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,101 - 783,120 of 1,100,219 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#849806 Jan 29, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
So what's the latest? President still doing a good job, rightwingers still reeling. Same old, same old.
Meanwhile...
...somewhere in Africa lowland Gorillas are beating their chests...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849807 Jan 29, 2013
TSM wrote:
The President has been challenges by a Woman to a ‘Skeet Shooting Match’ will he accept or will he be a Wimp out and decline?
Better yet, let him go to some local gym and try to play basketball in an over-40 league, and get his butt kicked.

As for baseball or softball, fugetaboutit.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#849808 Jan 29, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is a bottom feeder for sure. He won't admit he's sponging off his family.
Sure, Jimmy.

And you're one of Waxturd's 'Ivy League' educated children!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BIBLE PROPHECY

Nashville, NC

#849810 Jan 29, 2013
How To Be A Christian

My hope is that anyone that is not a believer may come to know Jesus Christ as their Savior by knowing the ABC's.

A--Admit you are a sinner.
B--Believe that Jesus came and died for your sins.
C--Confess your faith to others.

Romans 10:9-10, "That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.(10) For with the heart one believes to righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made to salvation."

If you have asked Jesus into your heart, please contact me through email, and I will send you some helps on your next steps as a Christian. Please put a mailing address in your email.

Pastor Brian Roberts

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#849811 Jan 29, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Where does the buck stop, Ben?
You pounded the Benghazi drum for weeks before the election trying to lay the blame on Obama. Did it work? Do you believe that anyone besides Obama haters thinks he should have micro-managed this incident? Are you suggesting that Obama is such a great leader that had he interceded and interfered with on site military and State Department officials that he would have saved these men?
This is a stupid fight for Republicans to pick. Before the election at least it made political sense, now you're just barking at the moon.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849812 Jan 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when you don't introduce nonsense and propaganda and then walk away from it.
Geez' you're sensitive lately!!
And I didn't even call you a 'stupid fck', the term you love!!
I didn't walk away from it, I walked away from you. Besides all you had to say is "he's canadian"...nuff said.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#849813 Jan 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
This thread might be the last remaining evidence that the TP ever existed. The old, weak, and lame. Folks like you and Dweeb!!
<quoted text>
Nuculur didn’t Clinton say “The Era of Big Government was Over?” not only do we have an oversize Government but and over reaching Government!! TP means Smaller and more efficient Government by the People for the People!!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#849814 Jan 29, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile...
...somewhere in Africa lowland Gorillas are beating their chests...
And everywhere in Chicago and DC. they are beating their wives and their dicks.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#849815 Jan 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't walk away from it, I walked away from you. Besides all you had to say is "he's canadian"...nuff said.
Peppy may or may not be Canadian.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#849816 Jan 29, 2013
Let's see dictator-wanna-be raising the debt limit to get us more into debt!!!

And using more and more executive orders to open our borders.

And to take our guns away!!!

Yes Liberals, come and get our guns, we are waiting for you!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849818 Jan 29, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You pounded the Benghazi drum for weeks before the election trying to lay the blame on Obama. Did it work? Do you believe that anyone besides Obama haters thinks he should have micro-managed this incident? Are you suggesting that Obama is such a great leader that had he interceded and interfered with on site military and State Department officials that he would have saved these men?
This is a stupid fight for Republicans to pick. Before the election at least it made political sense, now you're just barking at the moon.
Correct. It is impossible to overcome the media propaganda machine that protects Obama.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#849819 Jan 29, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
So what's the latest?
Ray lewis allegedly used a banned substance to recover from an injury. Other than that, same ol same ol
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849820 Jan 29, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Peppy may or may not be Canadian.
Does Peppy exist?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#849822 Jan 29, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
So what's the latest? President still doing a good job, rightwingers still reeling. Same old, same old.
Good afternoon Homer, the Senate foreign relations subcommittee has unanimously approve John Kerry as Secretary of State. BTW it was Kerry who mentored Obama in the Senate and first put him on the national stage.

In other news France is expelling/deporting radical Muslim Imams as we speak__a step in the right direction IMO. Looks like France is done fkn around with 7th century nonsense.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849823 Jan 29, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Can you believe Jane is going skiing? She'll be pushing people off the chair lift.
Jane? Send us a picture of you skiing, sorry, I just can't see a swine like you skiing.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#849824 Jan 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You can read and you can comprehend when you want to so why waste your time relaying sht you already know or suspect is bogus?
Tolerant? LMAO I skip right by half the loons on this thread because the crazy fks are posting all over topix about you name it, is ignoring a crazy bastrd being intolerant?
I think namE uses tolerant when he wants someone who "suffers fools gladly" like that band of Warturds darned socks that keeps stinking up the place.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849825 Jan 29, 2013
Jane, getting ready to go skiing:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2736/417212159...

Shes on the right with the yellow shirt

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#849826 Jan 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You can read and you can comprehend when you want to so why waste your time relaying sht you already know or suspect is bogus?
Tolerant? LMAO I skip right by half the loons on this thread because the crazy fks are posting all over topix about you name it, is ignoring a crazy bastrd being intolerant?
I put it out there with no comments of my own to see if people are interested in discussion. I thought you might be, thats why I posted more of the article. If you're not, ignore it. Or post insults. Like I said, it's still a free country.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#849827 Jan 29, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
That's how rumors get started.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849828 Jan 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The real story is sort of interesting as the squatter is a young fellow who subscribes to the sovereign citizen bullsht and is taking advantage of one of Florida's truly fkd up real estate laws through adverse possession.
That's a pretty nice pad to be in foreclosure but of course one in ten $1 million plus homes was/is in foreclosure.
Did you ever meet one of those sovereign citizen types???
He's a 23 year old Brazilian! Now that the neighbors have been harrassing him, peeking in the windows, banging on the door etc. the BOA has issued eviction notice. We were all kind of routing for the kid because it pissed those bytches off!! You have to be able to hang in there for 7 years, and if you do, the house is yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Mimi Seattle 97,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min 40ish 4,670
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min wojar 177,384
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Crazy Jae 1,451
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Crazy Jae 568
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Crazy Jae 4,651
Amy 8-29 9 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••