Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,081 - 783,100 of 1,082,426 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849752
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Lil Ticked wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WaPni5O2YyI
Anonymous Operation Last Resort .
Published on Jan 26, 2013
--- Anonymous hacked USSC.GOV ---
Whistle-Blowing #WarHeads available at ThePirateBay
Create a Video Response and Tell your Government which Demands you want Anonymous #OpLastResort to Enforce then Join #OpLastResort-TwitterStorm to spread the message so that no more Marytrs like Aaron & Anonymous Hacktivsts need to die loose their lives - http://goo.gl/tv55L
Knowledge is Free.
The Corrupt Fear us.
The Honest Support us.
The Heroic Join us.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
Expect Change or Chaos
So? I've been planning on dumping the grid for a long time anyway. Cave-dwelling appeals to me.:)

I've lived without this nonsense before and I can do it again.

Good luck to those who can't.:-/
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849754
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the pain and envy that you righties display daily. My life is a very good one that I earned, I can go and do as I please and mostly you tax payers pay me for that. Yahoo.
As we do for all you welfare teet sucking parasites!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849755
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did or did not these state & local cut backs reduce the number of police, firemen & teachers?
Government must live within its resources, but usually makes very poor decisions about where to cut back. Instead of layoffs, the focus should be on restraining salary growth and requiring employees to pay a larger share of their benefits.

You know, shared suffering instead of layoffs by seniority.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849756
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

5

Nuculur option wrote:
How do we know you're not an illegal alien??
You sure look like one!!
With your rabid anti-American views, I think it's time for you to prove you're really an American, not a Russian.
Prove you're not a KGB mole.
<quoted text>
I would think that the best defense that DB can have that he isn't a KGB Mole is....Surely they can do better than that....That program would be defunded immediately.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849757
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know. Here's more from the article.
"Garrow was nominated three years ago for the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize and is the founder of The Pink Pagoda Girls, an organization dedicated to rescuing baby girls from “gendercide” in China. Garrow has been personally involved in “helping rescue more than 36,000 Chinese baby girls from death.” He is a public figure, not an anonymous voice on the Internet, which makes his claim all the more disturbing.“I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks.“The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not”. Those who will not are being removed,” Garrow wrote on his Facebook page, later following up the post by adding the man who told him is,“one of America’s foremost military heroes,” whose goal in divulging the information was to “sound the alarm.”"
The guys a fkn conspiracy freak. Do you think there are only a handful of military leaders that are mysteriously sworn to secrecy?

There are thousands upon thousands of military leaders, he!!, there are probably at least a thousand retiring every day and plenty of them dislike Obama to the extent that they'd blow the whistle (supply the paperwork) in a heartbeat. Waste your time posting nonsense if you desire__me and my pals will be laughing our azzes off.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849758
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

I hate to remind you, but Clinton has not been President for 13 years.

Let's review:

It's not ok to talk about how Bush destroyed our economy and lost two wars, because he's not the President.

But it's just fine to dredge up the far more distant past and attack Clinton 13 years after he left office??

WTF is wrong with you?? Has your blind rage gotten this bad??

Or are you reading the early attacks on Hillary??

Of course. Nevertheless, if she chooses to run, she will win.

Tell you what. I'll read this book only if you promise to read:

"Fortunate Son", which exposes the facts about Bush's cocaine abuse and trafficking.

Is it a deal??

Here's an excerpt:

""George W. Bush is an alcoholic. He claims he gave up drinking in 1986 at age 39 when Billy Graham convinced him. This is an obvious lie. You can see this video of him plastered six years later at Jamie Weiss’s 1992 wedding. On the tape he disses people who don’t drink or smoke marijuana as boring. He spends more time on holiday than any other president in history, during which time he is not photographed or seen. If he is bingeing, he is in no state to deal with a terrorist emergency.
According to the book Fortunate Son, bin Laden money, invested via James Bath, enabled George to get hooked on cocaine. He was earlier busted for cocaine in 1972 but got off with community service at Project P.U.L.L. a project for troubled black youth. In 1995, his father arranged to have the record purged and his son to get a new drivers’ license number. Like Margie Schoedinger who accused Bush of rape, the author of Fortunate Son, James Hatfield, was found in a public washroom with bullet in his brain, ruled by the authorities a suicide.
When questioned about his cocaine use, Bush said publicly he was not prepared to discuss any drug use in his past over 30 years ago on the grounds it might encourage youth to indiscretion. That is doubletalk. There are only two honest answers to the question, yes which would encourage youth to drug use, and no, which would not. Therefore, it seems to me the president has already confessed publicly for all practical purposes, at least to anyone trained in mathematics or logic.
Bush claims voices told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. He has cokehead-like delusions of grandeur that this was God Himself talking to him, despite the biblical warning in John 5:37 this could not be true. Cocaine dictating foreign policy is national suicide. Jeffrey Tucker discusses this in his essay.
There is so such thing as an ex-alcoholic, only a recovering alcoholic, and there is no such thing as an ex-cocaine addict, only a recovering cocaine addict. Mandatory drug testing for the president and his staff is far more justified than for filing clerks, even if just to protect against that form of terrorist attack.""

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
I happened to read the book "Blood Sport: The President and His Adverseries" by James B. Stewart years ago.
What he wrote about Clinton was quite disturbing.
Stewart, a Harvard Law School graduate and member of the Bloomberg Professor of Business and Economic Journalism at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, also won the Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Journalism for his articles in The Wall Street Journal.
Again, what he wrote about Clinton was more than disturbing. It actually read more like the inside of the mafia.
Google Books - "Blood Sport" reveals the facts about Whitewater, Travelgate, Vince Foster's suicide, the independent counsel investigation, and the rumors of conspiracy and cover-up at the White House. Drawing on hundreds of interviews, Stewart provides an unprecedented close-up view of the Clintons as well as a telling portrait of how political combat is waged today.
http://books.google.com/books/about/Blood_Spo...
Everyone should read it whether they believe the contents or not. If for no other reason than to be objective.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849759
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask leo what those little " symbols mean. Wow!
Once again, Emaam runs off, rather than engage in discussion.

Much like he ran away from a Benghazi conversation!!

If he doesn't have a wingnut website to quote, he's mute!!

Emaam's motto:

"Better to be thought an idiot than to post something proving it"

This motto was taught to him by Leo and Dave!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849760
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so instead of bringing us proof that you don't have that there are more than 11 million you once again ask someone to supply what you can't.
and you can't supply it because you can't. but you can do your usual.....guess.
yeah, you're really making waves on a internet forum that will make a difference in current policy Mr. I Take Myself Uber-Seriously.
You forgot to answer the post. I'll help you correct that oversight. Here's the post you danced around like a New Orleans street tap dancer:

You're the one throwing that ludicrously low 11 million illegal aliens living here number around.
Where did you get that number?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849761
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The guys a fkn conspiracy freak. Do you think there are only a handful of military leaders that are mysteriously sworn to secrecy?
There are thousands upon thousands of military leaders, he!!, there are probably at least a thousand retiring every day and plenty of them dislike Obama to the extent that they'd blow the whistle (supply the paperwork) in a heartbeat. Waste your time posting nonsense if you desire__me and my pals will be laughing our azzes off.
You're talking to a brain dead zombie, you know!!

He posts nonsense, then spends the rest of the day running from it!!

A well known Emaam tactic.

Dave and Leo punish him mercilessly!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849762
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Nuculur option wrote:
I hate to remind you, but Clinton has not been President for 13 years.
Let's review:
It's not ok to talk about how Bush destroyed our economy and lost two wars, because he's not the President.
But it's just fine to dredge up the far more distant past and attack Clinton 13 years after he left office??
WTF is wrong with you?? Has your blind rage gotten this bad??
Or are you reading the early attacks on Hillary??
Of course. Nevertheless, if she chooses to run, she will win.
Tell you what. I'll read this book only if you promise to read:
"Fortunate Son", which exposes the facts about Bush's cocaine abuse and trafficking.
Is it a deal??
Here's an excerpt:
""George W. Bush is an alcoholic. He claims he gave up drinking in 1986 at age 39 when Billy Graham convinced him. This is an obvious lie. You can see this video of him plastered six years later at Jamie Weiss’s 1992 wedding. On the tape he disses people who don’t drink or smoke marijuana as boring. He spends more time on holiday than any other president in history, during which time he is not photographed or seen. If he is bingeing, he is in no state to deal with a terrorist emergency.
According to the book Fortunate Son, bin Laden money, invested via James Bath, enabled George to get hooked on cocaine. He was earlier busted for cocaine in 1972 but got off with community service at Project P.U.L.L. a project for troubled black youth. In 1995, his father arranged to have the record purged and his son to get a new drivers’ license number. Like Margie Schoedinger who accused Bush of rape, the author of Fortunate Son, James Hatfield, was found in a public washroom with bullet in his brain, ruled by the authorities a suicide.
When questioned about his cocaine use, Bush said publicly he was not prepared to discuss any drug use in his past over 30 years ago on the grounds it might encourage youth to indiscretion. That is doubletalk. There are only two honest answers to the question, yes which would encourage youth to drug use, and no, which would not. Therefore, it seems to me the president has already confessed publicly for all practical purposes, at least to anyone trained in mathematics or logic.
Bush claims voices told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. He has cokehead-like delusions of grandeur that this was God Himself talking to him, despite the biblical warning in John 5:37 this could not be true. Cocaine dictating foreign policy is national suicide. Jeffrey Tucker discusses this in his essay.
There is so such thing as an ex-alcoholic, only a recovering alcoholic, and there is no such thing as an ex-cocaine addict, only a recovering cocaine addict. Mandatory drug testing for the president and his staff is far more justified than for filing clerks, even if just to protect against that form of terrorist attack.""
<quoted text>
You still haven't answered these two questions, dufus:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

A simple location is required to answer the first question.
A simple source of money is required to answer the second question.

I may be back later to check your work....
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849763
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

The Liberal Media keeps telling the Loony’s on the Left that the TP is Dead nope we’re still here! We’re not motivate like the Left to draw attention to ourselves by going out and burning building, setting cars on fire, trashing property, or throwing rocks through windows we work quietly!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849764
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that book too, jiminy, in El paso I think? Anyways, I always believed Jimmy Stewart was a better actor than a writer and, frankly, I never believed the rest of his CV. Anyways he was dead before Bill Clinton ever saw his first vagina, from the outside anyways.
DUH

Wrong Jimmy Stewart, Dweeb.

At last, you've openly proven what a moron you are!!

We all knew it, but you've never openly displayed this level of ignorance.

"James Bennett Stewart (born c. 1952) is an American lawyer, journalist, and author."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849765
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Nuculur option wrote:
You've bandied about a number of 20 million illegals.
Where did you get that number from??
How come you figure it's ok for you to ask stupid, repetitive questions, while you've never answered as to where you get your crazy ideas from??
Time for you to answer up, boy.
Where do you get the 20 million number??
Who's going to pay for Obama's Government??
Where was Obama during the Benghazi attack??
These are questions we all know the answer to, while you grapple with your own ignorance.
If you weren't so retarded, you'd have figured it out by now.
Answer the questions.
<quoted text>
The official government estimate of 12 million illegal aliens from 15 years ago, and the official government estimate of half a million new illegal aliens arriving each year, multiply half a million times 15 years, then add that to the official estimate of 12 million 15 years ago.
... then take into account the government was embarrassed when they did that estimate and used every trick in the book to reduce the number to 12 millioin....

I never said 20 million.
I've always said 30 million.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849767
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Nuculur option wrote:
From the ' Examiner.com ' no less!!
You serious?? You, who criticize any and all websites that are actual real news feeds?? Not blogs written by nitwits like you!!
A rightwing conspiracy laden nitwit website.
What's a rightwing nitwit like Emaam doing there??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
As for the accuracy of the 'examiner', a headline on the page that mentions Garrow's silliness, is a story about the 'hoax' at Sandy Hook!! As well as lots of other crazy right wing fear stories.
This is how crazy these people are.
So we have Emaam mentioning a former Nobel Prize nominee who lost, BTW, and he's spreading rumors he is unable to substantiate.
Why did Emaam call Garrow a Nobel Prize nominee, when he lost the Peace Prize award in 2009??
Not trying to puff up the man's bio, eh, Emaam??
How typical of the right!! Garrow says he got it from:
"The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Emaam has finally stooped to Dweebs level of discourse.
Spread rumors that have no basis in fact. That make no effort to support any factual conclusions. Just a "I heard it from" nonsense.
Examiner is owned by Phillip Anschutz:
""Often identified as "Christian billionaire Phil Anschutz", he is a Republican donor who supported George W. Bush's administration. He has been an active patron of a number of religious and conservative causes.""
----------
Not that this phony would have an ax to grind with Obama.
Emaam shoots, he misses!!
Hope the Niners don't fall on their asses come Sunday, like Emaam did here today.
ROFLMAO
<quoted text>
I love how these clowns think that others would take them at their word.

BTW Madden picks favors the Ravens over the Niners 27-24. Madden picks is 7-2 for predicting the Superbowl winner.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849768
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

I know the answers.

You don't even know who James B. Stewart is!! HAHAHAHAHA

Why should I answer the questions you haven't been able to figure out??

The answers are both obvious and logical.

I gueass that alone would leave you out from figuring the answers out!!

Suffer, moron!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't answered these two questions, dufus:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A simple location is required to answer the first question.
A simple source of money is required to answer the second question.
I may be back later to check your work....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849769
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The guys a fkn conspiracy freak. Do you think there are only a handful of military leaders that are mysteriously sworn to secrecy?
There are thousands upon thousands of military leaders, he!!, there are probably at least a thousand retiring every day and plenty of them dislike Obama to the extent that they'd blow the whistle (supply the paperwork) in a heartbeat. Waste your time posting nonsense if you desire__me and my pals will be laughing our azzes off.
Knock yourself out. Its still a free country.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849770
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet." There's all you need to know debil. I assume your feet are still in the dark?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849771
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, Emaam runs off, rather than engage in discussion.
Much like he ran away from a Benghazi conversation!!
If he doesn't have a wingnut website to quote, he's mute!!
Emaam's motto:
"Better to be thought an idiot than to post something proving it"
This motto was taught to him by Leo and Dave!!
Your post was not "discussion".

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849772
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's language in any proposal that suggests crossing the border illegally is still a crime, he'll reject it.
You & your buddy DBwriter should get a room. Obama has more guards on the border than your hero Bush & have deported more illegals.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849773
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>As we do for all you welfare teet sucking parasites!
Well you certainly threw me there, 10, I thought you wrote, "welfare feet sucking parasites!" Ha ha, the old eyes are not what they once were. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min SamBee 68,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 3 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 3 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 3 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 3 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••