Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,061 - 783,080 of 1,079,755 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849727
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

jiminy cricket wrote:
Two teachers filed a lawsuit against a private Christian school for not being hired after they refused to fill out paperwork declaring their faith.
The school's attorney said the church exercised its constitutional right to freedom of religion and that trumps any claim the teachers may have under state equal employment laws.
The two teachers and their attorneys are now being sued in federal court.
This is one of those road signs I mentioned before. It reads: "Warning - slippery slope ahead - deliberate attempt to weaken the First Amendment and Freedom of Religion."
Hope some of you have enough clarity to read that sign and the potential danger ahead if you don't open your eyes and see what's right in front of you.
Only an idiot would see it like that...SOOOO a persons right to pursue religion or not pursue isn't a right? Why can't you religious bigots just live the good life and leave those that think differently alone, tis you that is always infringing on the rights of others as your duty. Take your religion and shove it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849728
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with this Benghazi stuff is that it doesn't work. No one except right wing morons thinks Obama should have been responsible for embassy security. You are a classic example of why the Republican party is dying, nothing to offer except redundant attacks on Obama.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results .
Where does the buck stop, Ben?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849729
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

From the ' Examiner.com ' no less!!

You serious?? You, who criticize any and all websites that are actual real news feeds?? Not blogs written by nitwits like you!!

A rightwing conspiracy laden nitwit website.

What's a rightwing nitwit like Emaam doing there??

HAHAHAHAHAHA

As for the accuracy of the 'examiner', a headline on the page that mentions Garrow's silliness, is a story about the 'hoax' at Sandy Hook!! As well as lots of other crazy right wing fear stories.

This is how crazy these people are.

So we have Emaam mentioning a former Nobel Prize nominee who lost, BTW, and he's spreading rumors he is unable to substantiate.

Why did Emaam call Garrow a Nobel Prize nominee, when he lost the Peace Prize award in 2009??

Not trying to puff up the man's bio, eh, Emaam??

How typical of the right!! Garrow says he got it from:

"The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Emaam has finally stooped to Dweebs level of discourse.

Spread rumors that have no basis in fact. That make no effort to support any factual conclusions. Just a "I heard it from" nonsense.

Examiner is owned by Phillip Anschutz:


""Often identified as "Christian billionaire Phil Anschutz", he is a Republican donor who supported George W. Bush's administration. He has been an active patron of a number of religious and conservative causes.""

----------

Not that this phony would have an ax to grind with Obama.

Emaam shoots, he misses!!

Hope the Niners don't fall on their asses come Sunday, like Emaam did here today.

ROFLMAO
Eman wrote:
"Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens."
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849730
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You've already told that story a dozen times Flacko and it's still bullshit. That was a real old factory, built during the twenties and while it was upgraded at a cost of about $300 million at one point it was finally shuttered in 2007 when sales started declining in favor of more modern and efficient plants in other locations.
Thanks Realtime, flack is always desperate for any and every thing that will make him appear relevant.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849731
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

47%er' are sooooo needy...
When a disaster happens...
What do they steal?
Beer and smokes!
http://www.wtvy.com/news/headlines/2145222.ht...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849732
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We have gained over 4 million jobs under Obama.
If only Bush & the Republicans had not lost so many with their recession.
The "Big Lie" is a staple of leftist regimes.

Remember how the Soviet economy was so much better than ours?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849733
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Us "righties" are self-sufficient, leftard.
So who are you sponging off now? Kids? In-Laws?
I love the pain and envy that you righties display daily. My life is a very good one that I earned, I can go and do as I please and mostly you tax payers pay me for that. Yahoo.
Doggy Style

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849734
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the pain and envy that you righties display daily. My life is a very good one that I earned, I can go and do as I please and mostly you tax payers pay me for that. Yahoo.
Yahoo and Woof Woof

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849736
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

And you, who worries about Obama stealing your freedom, sees nothing wrong with people exercising theirs getting fired!!

They are teachers. They have the right to exercise their religious freedoms per the US Constitution, which you only support obtain when it agrees with your crazy religious views, like how you hate the Constitution because of abortion, but support it whenever it is used to suppress freedom of religion or freedom for women.

They applied for teaching jobs, not religious jobs.

You are saying a Jew or one of any other religion can't teach Christians.

You are a pervert.

You don't belong here.

You belong in Putin's Russia, where they are persecuting gay Russians.

""St. Petersburg’s legislature passed a law on Wednesday aimed at eliminating what its backers called “propaganda” of homosexuality among minors, prompting fears among gay rights groups of an impending crackdown on their activities as other cities vowed to look into adopting similar measures.

The law, which follows similar legislation passed elsewhere recently, appears to be a reaction to increasingly vocal efforts by gay rights groups, particularly in St. Petersburg and Moscow, to attract attention to the issue.

Vitaly V. Milonov, the law’s principal drafter and an outspoken proponent of Russia’s Orthodox Church, who has referred to gay people as “perverts,” has accused gay rights activists of waging an aggressive campaign of conversion among Russia’s children with the backing of Western governments."

You're a AINO. American in name only.
jiminy cricket wrote:
Two teachers filed a lawsuit against a private Christian school for not being hired after they refused to fill out paperwork declaring their faith.
The school's attorney said the church exercised its constitutional right to freedom of religion and that trumps any claim the teachers may have under state equal employment laws.
The two teachers and their attorneys are now being sued in federal court.
This is one of those road signs I mentioned before. It reads: "Warning - slippery slope ahead - deliberate attempt to weaken the First Amendment and Freedom of Religion."
Hope some of you have enough clarity to read that sign and the potential danger ahead if you don't open your eyes and see what's right in front of you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849738
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why is it always teachers, policemen, and firemen? Why is it never the loser paper pushers who serve no real purpose other than to justify their job? Because laying off paper pushers doesn't tug at the heart strings, that's why. They know the American people would care less if a bunch of those leeches lost their jobs. In fact most likely they would cheer. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
The first thing done in California whenever they have a budget crunch is to close state parks and beaches, as if to punish the taxpayers. They don't lay off the workers, but just close the facilities.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849739
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Nuculur option wrote:
From the ' Examiner.com ' no less!!
You serious?? You, who criticize any and all websites that are actual real news feeds?? Not blogs written by nitwits like you!!
A rightwing conspiracy laden nitwit website.
What's a rightwing nitwit like Emaam doing there??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
As for the accuracy of the 'examiner', a headline on the page that mentions Garrow's silliness, is a story about the 'hoax' at Sandy Hook!! As well as lots of other crazy right wing fear stories.
This is how crazy these people are.
So we have Emaam mentioning a former Nobel Prize nominee who lost, BTW, and he's spreading rumors he is unable to substantiate.
Why did Emaam call Garrow a Nobel Prize nominee, when he lost the Peace Prize award in 2009??
Not trying to puff up the man's bio, eh, Emaam??
How typical of the right!! Garrow says he got it from:
"The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Emaam has finally stooped to Dweebs level of discourse.
Spread rumors that have no basis in fact. That make no effort to support any factual conclusions. Just a "I heard it from" nonsense.
Examiner is owned by Phillip Anschutz:
""Often identified as "Christian billionaire Phil Anschutz", he is a Republican donor who supported George W. Bush's administration. He has been an active patron of a number of religious and conservative causes.""
----------
Not that this phony would have an ax to grind with Obama.
Emaam shoots, he misses!!
Hope the Niners don't fall on their asses come Sunday, like Emaam did here today.
ROFLMAO
<quoted text>
Ask leo what those little " symbols mean. Wow!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849740
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the pain and envy that you righties display daily. My life is a very good one that I earned, I can go and do as I please and mostly you tax payers pay me for that. Yahoo.
So who are you sponging off now? Kids? In-Laws?
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849741
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They should make them legal before giving
them driver licenses. Don't they have licenses
from their own country?
The US is more humane than other countries.
Mexico puts their women in jail if they are
married and they are caught with another man.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849742
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot believes this government will enforce any new law when it's overwhelmingly obvious they didn't enforce the old law.
I mean, Obama is running guns for the Mexican drug cartels. He's not going to pay any attention to any law.
If there's language in any proposal that suggests crossing the border illegally is still a crime, he'll reject it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849743
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

How do we know you're not an illegal alien??

You sure look like one!!

With your rabid anti-American views, I think it's time for you to prove you're really an American, not a Russian.

Prove you're not a KGB mole.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama enforced existing laws instead of running guns for the Mexican drug cartels, there wouldn't even be an issue about background checks for illegal aliens.
But, to buy a gun, you have to prove who you are.
That may be a problem for an illegal alien.
I wonder how they prove who they are and how old they are when they get a drivers license. If I were an illegal alien, I could get a dozen drivers licenses from every state that gives drivers licenses to illegal aliens.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849744
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would see it like that...SOOOO a persons right to pursue religion or not pursue isn't a right? Why can't you religious bigots just live the good life and leave those that think differently alone, tis you that is always infringing on the rights of others as your duty. Take your religion and shove it.
Thats not very tolerant....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849747
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

You've bandied about a number of 20 million illegals.

Where did you get that number from??

How come you figure it's ok for you to ask stupid, repetitive questions, while you've never answered as to where you get your crazy ideas from??

Time for you to answer up, boy.

Where do you get the 20 million number??

Who's going to pay for Obama's Government??

Where was Obama during the Benghazi attack??

These are questions we all know the answer to, while you grapple with your own ignorance.

If you weren't so retarded, you'd have figured it out by now.

Answer the questions.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one throwing that ludicrously low 11 million illegal aliens living here number around.
Where did you get that number?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849748
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That kinda sounds like Deetroit arear stuff duhbo. Man that place is going alllllllllll they way down now (sad, but true)
Where dem save 'merica givverment motors jawbs, where duh peeps need 'em now.....(mighta shoulda sent sum dem duhgpeeps types some calculators with BUDGET instructions-about a bunch of years ago!!!)
"In the booming post-Second World War era, Detroit was America's fifth-largest city. Today, it ranks 18th. In addition to a sharp population decline, it suffers from high unemployment related to a loss of businesses, a flood of home foreclosures and a cut in state funding. That has led to shriveling revenue, leaving the city unable to afford a workforce of more than 10,000 and the surging health and pension costs that go with them and with its retirees. As a result, credit ratings on Detroit's approximately $8.2 billion of outstanding debt have sunk deeper into junk territory.
The city's labor costs, including health care and pensions, are shrinking in absolute terms but rising as a share of the budget. They are slated to drop to $968 million, or nearly 49.5 percent of the operating budget, in the fiscal year ending June 30 versus $1.14 billion, or 45.5 percent, a year earlier.
Signs of decline are everywhere - in a rising crime rate, streets without lights and block after block of abandoned buildings. The murder rate of one per 1,719 people last year was more than 11 times the rate in New York City. The jobless rate is above 18 percent, more than twice rate for the country as a whole."....
Cary, Woodall, Peirog. Stuck in reverse, Detroit Edges Closer to Bankruptcy. Rueters via NBCnew.com . 29 Jan 2013.
18% unemployment in Detroit!

Typical of the negative effect of Obama economic policies on urban black communities. Unionized government employees get fat while the poor suffer.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849749
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

47%'ers voter block..

Twice deported illegal alien kills Houston police officer....

http://www.nationalreview.com/the-feed/268662...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849750
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

You being an idiot, you obviously believe the Gov't will enforce new laws.

HAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot believes this government will enforce any new law when it's overwhelmingly obvious they didn't enforce the old law.
I mean, Obama is running guns for the Mexican drug cartels. He's not going to pay any attention to any law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 8 min Pippa 21
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min voice of peace 67,936
OAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 12 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Mimi Seattle 97,525
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min TXgurl 48,899
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,603
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Socialism is for Sissies 45,787
Abby 7-24 10 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••