Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,001 - 783,020 of 1,096,195 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
A wailing wall is in desperate need for these pathetic crybabies on the right.
no one here to interject reality in their endless screeds.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is once again at the forefront. That never happened, we have been through all of this before, your desperation precedes you.
Oh it happened and you were never there .

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my fking word, you're such a retard
I'm a retard? You're the one who can't copy and paste. The fact is, what you claim doesn't exist in that legislation. It's just more lies and fear mongering from the loony left wing.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you kkkers sure know about house fires, dontcha?
"kkkers"

you calling me a southern Democrat?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Oh it happened and you were never there .
I really don't much care what a clueless hater and obvious idiot thinks, but I know firsthand. I flew into Travis Air base near San Fran a few time during that war and never encountered any such thing. There were always Hippie crowds there but most only held up signs and to my knowledge not one soldier ever actually got spit on. So since you and your hate induced mind said it prove it. Or STFU, Hicktown
"BOY".
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one here to interject reality in their endless screeds.
Reality plays absolutley no part in their lives.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if lily is that Boca squatter thats been all over the news lately , the squatter took posesion of a water front mansion using an obscure realestate law , isn't lily's husband an afirmative action ambulance chaser?
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

47'%er's exposed in a photo....

Think-don't judge a Liberal book at all...

http://highplainspatriots.com/photo/gallery/L...
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You know lily maybe we should enjoy the obvious misery and ignorance these idiots on the right are suffering through. Pretty much the very same mentality as small children who haven't fully developed or matured yet. They are mostly going through the stages of "I know you are but what am I". Being convinced that they need to be fully armned and developing that famed paranoid behavior that they are so famous for, people like Old Eed, Galt, Flack, Carol, Or those that feel the need to imitate others, their pain is way more than obvious. I love it.
'I love it.'

You love drinking out of the toilet too!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It looked like Obama was staring her down, like threatening her to regurgitate the obviously phoney Democrat party line.
But, if you recall the Vincent Foster incident, looking through all the obvious lies from Bill Clinton, and that so-called "suicide note" that had the part of the paper where a signature would have been put mysteriously ripped out. Not to mention that the body was dumped at the front entrance to the CIA headquarters at Langley.
It seems to me they blew Vincent Foster's head off right in front of her to make a point. If you noticed, before they blew Vincent Foster's head off, Hillary was a major mouthpiece. You couldn't shut her up. Immediately after they blew Vincent Foster's head off, she shut up and you didn't hear a peep out of her again until the Democrats rewarded her with a Senate seat from New York.
I think that game is still being played. She look actually scared on that show.
She looked as scared as Sam Nunn did when Bill Clinton launched a sneak attack on Haiti while he, Colin Powell and Jimmy Carter were actually in the house of the dictator Clinton was invading to depose. You can bet they immediately took them down into the basement and put guns to their heads.
The way I see it, Colin Powell made a call to the Pentagon and talked with someone who turned that invasion around... against the orders of the president. Otherwise, they would have just put a bullet in their heads as soon as the invasion arrived.
I recall watching those three appear with Clinton immediately after. Jimmy Carter's eyes looked like he had just seen a photo of Rosie O'Donnel naked. Sam Nunn was very obviously shaken, probably had shitinhispants. Colin Powell was the only composed one of the three. And Clinton was putting on the satisfied smile, like he had when they blew Vincent Foster's head off.
Hillary knows the reality of what party she belongs. She's afraid.
... and rightfully so.
Sickening stuff.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not that I pay attention to those judge its, but 4 morons disagreed, found it racy or span!!!
They're a bunch of "spam brains"
...um...you just paid attention to judge its.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You know lily maybe we should enjoy the obvious misery and ignorance these idiots on the right are suffering through. Pretty much the very same mentality as small children who haven't fully developed or matured yet. They are mostly going through the stages of "I know you are but what am I". Being convinced that they need to be fully armned and developing that famed paranoid behavior that they are so famous for, people like Old Eed, Galt, Flack, Carol, Or those that feel the need to imitate others, their pain is way more than obvious. I love it.
C'mere a minute ghosty...I gotz some pms BULLCHIT fer yer damned old book.

SHAME on you worms!!!!!!!!!! SHAME.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not that I pay attention to those judge its, but 4 morons disagreed, found it racy or span!!!
They're a bunch of "spam brains"
Some of these muthas hate good news, particularly if it involves autos, unions, Detroit or of course the improving economy.

Here's more__GM is going spend $600 million upgrading it's massive Fairfax (Kansas City) plant. That is the most ever spent on improving an existing plant.

In it's history the Fairfax plant has produced 12 million vehicles and currently operates at the pace of one vehicle every 58 seconds.

The rabid right would have rather seen it shut down.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
sort of like the mentality displayed when you use living in a "singlewide" as an insult. its only ok to be poor if you wear your pants below your ass crack and make unfunded sperm donations. but, you and Looney should stay high on your anti-delusion meds.

as you chant and use messianic vocabulary about how Obama now cleansed of politics (from no longer having to pretend to be a centrist while endless campaigning) can float above us and call him Lord, we'll remind ourselves that presidential terms have limits but unfortunately it will take years to recover from the damage caused by this one, if at all possible.

if survival demands paranoia, so be it.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't much care what a clueless hater and obvious idiot thinks, but I know firsthand. I flew into Travis Air base near San Fran a few time during that war and never encountered any such thing. There were always Hippie crowds there but most only held up signs and to my knowledge not one soldier ever actually got spit on. So since you and your hate induced mind said it prove it. Or STFU, Hicktown
"BOY".
Your "knowledge" doesn't mean it didn't happen , here's some of your "knowledge" a broke down old man who claims to date models , own multiple homes and sports cars , with book deals and the presidents ear , when did "BUMPASS" become a world class destination ? You hail from Bumpass but reference hicktown as an insult , you can't make this shit up .
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

the largest load of crap of the day.....

Hannity: Fox Is "Only Media Organization On This Planet That Has Delivered Fair And Balanced Coverage" Of Obama

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/01/28/hann...

and that's why Mitt won the election!!!

sorry Sean. another fail.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yer sure batshit kerrazzzier than ever today janey.
you still hold the record. shouldn't rest up for tonight? you dont' want to get carpal tunnel from posting--or is that already how you collect your SS disability check? i am going out to enjoy NYC on a fine day and get ready to go skiing this weekend. and you'll be....wrinkling while posting. OK, who out there said Lily couldn't multi-task? were you ever wrong!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Culture and baggers...talk about being confused, disoriented and clueless, that be you.
Better than being herd pack, bumpassbutt, bootlicking, velveteenage poster worshipping FRAUDS.

Tsk.

For SHAME!
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Something for Obama to hang his hat on....

Office created to close GiTMO....

Closes!!!!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/339044/o...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're asking someone to give you a source?
Mr. Guess wants that that he can never supply. more like can't, but why quibble.
You're the one throwing that ludicrously low 11 million illegal aliens living here number around.
Where did you get that number?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 68,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min edogxxx 97,827
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Beavis 176,805
Abby 8-22 15 min edogxxx 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Chickenpoo 49,272
Red-light cameras: Carol Stream police officer ... (Jul '09) 19 min Redlex busted 179
Amy 8-22 22 min edogxxx 4

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:28AM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000