Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#849721 Jan 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i need to tell us everything you can't.
you're really coming off as the smart guy in the room.
LMAO
Come on now...
How many 'vatos' you got rummaging through the attic running wire...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849722 Jan 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Jim Garrow of moonbattery fame?
Don't know. Here's more from the article.

"Garrow was nominated three years ago for the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize and is the founder of The Pink Pagoda Girls, an organization dedicated to rescuing baby girls from “gendercide” in China. Garrow has been personally involved in “helping rescue more than 36,000 Chinese baby girls from death.” He is a public figure, not an anonymous voice on the Internet, which makes his claim all the more disturbing.“I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks.“The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not”. Those who will not are being removed,” Garrow wrote on his Facebook page, later following up the post by adding the man who told him is,“one of America’s foremost military heroes,” whose goal in divulging the information was to “sound the alarm.”"
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#849723 Jan 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That means nothing. Ford spent close to $1 billion on the plant over here in Norfolk. Built a new paint shop and reworked the assembly lines. The number one F-150 plant of any Ford truck plant. Two years after the upgrade they closed the plant. Two years after that they bulldozed the whole place. To this day it is nothing but a field.
You've already told that story a dozen times Flacko and it's still bullshit. That was a real old factory, built during the twenties and while it was upgraded at a cost of about $300 million at one point it was finally shuttered in 2007 when sales started declining in favor of more modern and efficient plants in other locations.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#849724 Jan 29, 2013
47%'ers find the easy way to make money!

$100,000 falls out of truck....
47% steal it!

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#849725 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter where or what you baggers are doing misery will be there it's a way of life for the afflicted. Pretending to have a life is also their nature. Good rightie.
Us "righties" are self-sufficient, leftard.

So who are you sponging off now? Kids? In-Laws?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#849726 Jan 29, 2013
47%'ers finding a way to obtain the necessities of life....

looting...

After a storm...

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/11/hurr...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849727 Jan 29, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
Two teachers filed a lawsuit against a private Christian school for not being hired after they refused to fill out paperwork declaring their faith.
The school's attorney said the church exercised its constitutional right to freedom of religion and that trumps any claim the teachers may have under state equal employment laws.
The two teachers and their attorneys are now being sued in federal court.
This is one of those road signs I mentioned before. It reads: "Warning - slippery slope ahead - deliberate attempt to weaken the First Amendment and Freedom of Religion."
Hope some of you have enough clarity to read that sign and the potential danger ahead if you don't open your eyes and see what's right in front of you.
Only an idiot would see it like that...SOOOO a persons right to pursue religion or not pursue isn't a right? Why can't you religious bigots just live the good life and leave those that think differently alone, tis you that is always infringing on the rights of others as your duty. Take your religion and shove it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#849728 Jan 29, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with this Benghazi stuff is that it doesn't work. No one except right wing morons thinks Obama should have been responsible for embassy security. You are a classic example of why the Republican party is dying, nothing to offer except redundant attacks on Obama.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results .
Where does the buck stop, Ben?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#849729 Jan 29, 2013
From the ' Examiner.com ' no less!!

You serious?? You, who criticize any and all websites that are actual real news feeds?? Not blogs written by nitwits like you!!

A rightwing conspiracy laden nitwit website.

What's a rightwing nitwit like Emaam doing there??

HAHAHAHAHAHA

As for the accuracy of the 'examiner', a headline on the page that mentions Garrow's silliness, is a story about the 'hoax' at Sandy Hook!! As well as lots of other crazy right wing fear stories.

This is how crazy these people are.

So we have Emaam mentioning a former Nobel Prize nominee who lost, BTW, and he's spreading rumors he is unable to substantiate.

Why did Emaam call Garrow a Nobel Prize nominee, when he lost the Peace Prize award in 2009??

Not trying to puff up the man's bio, eh, Emaam??

How typical of the right!! Garrow says he got it from:

"The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Emaam has finally stooped to Dweebs level of discourse.

Spread rumors that have no basis in fact. That make no effort to support any factual conclusions. Just a "I heard it from" nonsense.

Examiner is owned by Phillip Anschutz:


""Often identified as "Christian billionaire Phil Anschutz", he is a Republican donor who supported George W. Bush's administration. He has been an active patron of a number of religious and conservative causes.""

----------

Not that this phony would have an ax to grind with Obama.

Emaam shoots, he misses!!

Hope the Niners don't fall on their asses come Sunday, like Emaam did here today.

ROFLMAO
Eman wrote:
"Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens."
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849730 Jan 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You've already told that story a dozen times Flacko and it's still bullshit. That was a real old factory, built during the twenties and while it was upgraded at a cost of about $300 million at one point it was finally shuttered in 2007 when sales started declining in favor of more modern and efficient plants in other locations.
Thanks Realtime, flack is always desperate for any and every thing that will make him appear relevant.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#849731 Jan 29, 2013
47%er' are sooooo needy...
When a disaster happens...
What do they steal?
Beer and smokes!
http://www.wtvy.com/news/headlines/2145222.ht...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849732 Jan 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We have gained over 4 million jobs under Obama.
If only Bush & the Republicans had not lost so many with their recession.
The "Big Lie" is a staple of leftist regimes.

Remember how the Soviet economy was so much better than ours?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849733 Jan 29, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Us "righties" are self-sufficient, leftard.
So who are you sponging off now? Kids? In-Laws?
I love the pain and envy that you righties display daily. My life is a very good one that I earned, I can go and do as I please and mostly you tax payers pay me for that. Yahoo.
Doggy Style

Fort Washington, MD

#849734 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the pain and envy that you righties display daily. My life is a very good one that I earned, I can go and do as I please and mostly you tax payers pay me for that. Yahoo.
Yahoo and Woof Woof

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#849736 Jan 29, 2013
And you, who worries about Obama stealing your freedom, sees nothing wrong with people exercising theirs getting fired!!

They are teachers. They have the right to exercise their religious freedoms per the US Constitution, which you only support obtain when it agrees with your crazy religious views, like how you hate the Constitution because of abortion, but support it whenever it is used to suppress freedom of religion or freedom for women.

They applied for teaching jobs, not religious jobs.

You are saying a Jew or one of any other religion can't teach Christians.

You are a pervert.

You don't belong here.

You belong in Putin's Russia, where they are persecuting gay Russians.

""St. Petersburg’s legislature passed a law on Wednesday aimed at eliminating what its backers called “propaganda” of homosexuality among minors, prompting fears among gay rights groups of an impending crackdown on their activities as other cities vowed to look into adopting similar measures.

The law, which follows similar legislation passed elsewhere recently, appears to be a reaction to increasingly vocal efforts by gay rights groups, particularly in St. Petersburg and Moscow, to attract attention to the issue.

Vitaly V. Milonov, the law’s principal drafter and an outspoken proponent of Russia’s Orthodox Church, who has referred to gay people as “perverts,” has accused gay rights activists of waging an aggressive campaign of conversion among Russia’s children with the backing of Western governments."

You're a AINO. American in name only.
jiminy cricket wrote:
Two teachers filed a lawsuit against a private Christian school for not being hired after they refused to fill out paperwork declaring their faith.
The school's attorney said the church exercised its constitutional right to freedom of religion and that trumps any claim the teachers may have under state equal employment laws.
The two teachers and their attorneys are now being sued in federal court.
This is one of those road signs I mentioned before. It reads: "Warning - slippery slope ahead - deliberate attempt to weaken the First Amendment and Freedom of Religion."
Hope some of you have enough clarity to read that sign and the potential danger ahead if you don't open your eyes and see what's right in front of you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849738 Jan 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why is it always teachers, policemen, and firemen? Why is it never the loser paper pushers who serve no real purpose other than to justify their job? Because laying off paper pushers doesn't tug at the heart strings, that's why. They know the American people would care less if a bunch of those leeches lost their jobs. In fact most likely they would cheer. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
The first thing done in California whenever they have a budget crunch is to close state parks and beaches, as if to punish the taxpayers. They don't lay off the workers, but just close the facilities.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849739 Jan 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
From the ' Examiner.com ' no less!!
You serious?? You, who criticize any and all websites that are actual real news feeds?? Not blogs written by nitwits like you!!
A rightwing conspiracy laden nitwit website.
What's a rightwing nitwit like Emaam doing there??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
As for the accuracy of the 'examiner', a headline on the page that mentions Garrow's silliness, is a story about the 'hoax' at Sandy Hook!! As well as lots of other crazy right wing fear stories.
This is how crazy these people are.
So we have Emaam mentioning a former Nobel Prize nominee who lost, BTW, and he's spreading rumors he is unable to substantiate.
Why did Emaam call Garrow a Nobel Prize nominee, when he lost the Peace Prize award in 2009??
Not trying to puff up the man's bio, eh, Emaam??
How typical of the right!! Garrow says he got it from:
"The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Emaam has finally stooped to Dweebs level of discourse.
Spread rumors that have no basis in fact. That make no effort to support any factual conclusions. Just a "I heard it from" nonsense.
Examiner is owned by Phillip Anschutz:
""Often identified as "Christian billionaire Phil Anschutz", he is a Republican donor who supported George W. Bush's administration. He has been an active patron of a number of religious and conservative causes.""
----------
Not that this phony would have an ax to grind with Obama.
Emaam shoots, he misses!!
Hope the Niners don't fall on their asses come Sunday, like Emaam did here today.
ROFLMAO
<quoted text>
Ask leo what those little " symbols mean. Wow!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#849740 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the pain and envy that you righties display daily. My life is a very good one that I earned, I can go and do as I please and mostly you tax payers pay me for that. Yahoo.
So who are you sponging off now? Kids? In-Laws?
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#849741 Jan 29, 2013
They should make them legal before giving
them driver licenses. Don't they have licenses
from their own country?
The US is more humane than other countries.
Mexico puts their women in jail if they are
married and they are caught with another man.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#849742 Jan 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot believes this government will enforce any new law when it's overwhelmingly obvious they didn't enforce the old law.
I mean, Obama is running guns for the Mexican drug cartels. He's not going to pay any attention to any law.
If there's language in any proposal that suggests crossing the border illegally is still a crime, he'll reject it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min Faith 68,504
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,082
Word (Dec '08) 26 min texas pete 4,723
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min Obama Sux 49,876
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,738
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,785
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 324
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••