Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849656 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i looked back a few pages and saw you were on topix AGAIN all night. don't you worry about all the late nights the affirmative action ambulance chaser stays at the office? how long does it take to "break-in" a new secretary? you should show him how quickly you "train" the illegal alien pool boys, there to do a job no American wants.
Sounds far more like a true confession, are you married to fred? Too funny.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#849657 Jan 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are so beyond disgusting..
the low mind has no choice but to take the low road.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#849658 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, you kkkers sure know about house fires, dontcha?
Slurring your speech so early in the day? Tsk...tsk...tsk...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#849659 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's your culture:
Neil Heslin, Father Of Newtown Victim, Heckled By Pro-Gun Activists (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/neil...
Detroit, Chicago, Newark, no background checks, every day murders of children by abortion and by HANDGUNS. Culture defines the every day average crimes in America. The Swiss arm all their citizens and have 50 murders on average a year. What is the difference--the Culture. They also forbid immigrants--their own personal crime wave--from ever owning guns. We are too PC between the Democrats shutting down psychiatric hospitals because they "segregate" the crazies, who have more rights than the public. and the Democrats opposing anything that is common sense in order to continue their reign of unintended consequences.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849661 Jan 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>No different than Viet Nam vets being spit on by you .
Your ignorance is once again at the forefront. That never happened, we have been through all of this before, your desperation precedes you.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#849662 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You should be the keynote speaker at CPAC
You should be ANYTHING. hurry, it's time for your prune faced sun salutations at the beach (a providing a family of six with shade).
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#849663 Jan 29, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it about 'illegal' that don't you understand?
quandary....

kind of like people not understanding that abortion is legal?

just as big a problem don't you think?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849664 Jan 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, so which of the old timer trolls is discordian?
Is this Gunner in drag again?
He seems dumber than gunner. Ask Not Surprised who keeps track of the trolls! Plus he's an all nighter along with Galt, shinning erection, probably on the west coast.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849666 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>and there you go insulting the first lady again.
Once again we see Miss envy ridden piggy talking about a lady?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849667 Jan 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>No different than Viet Nam vets being spit on by you .
So, Killer, how'd you murder that customer of yours? Hit him in the head and tie the anchor round his neck? Or did you poison him with your rotten oysters?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849668 Jan 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you didn't answer.
A wailing wall is in desperate need for these pathetic crybabies on the right.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849670 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Detroit, Chicago, Newark, no background checks, every day murders of children by abortion and by HANDGUNS. Culture defines the every day average crimes in America. The Swiss arm all their citizens and have 50 murders on average a year. What is the difference--the Culture. They also forbid immigrants--their own personal crime wave--from ever owning guns. We are too PC between the Democrats shutting down psychiatric hospitals because they "segregate" the crazies, who have more rights than the public. and the Democrats opposing anything that is common sense in order to continue their reign of unintended consequences.
Yer sure batshit kerrazzzier than ever today janey.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#849672 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
So, Killer, how'd you murder that customer of yours? Hit him in the head and tie the anchor round his neck? Or did you poison him with your rotten oysters?
Possible alcohol poisoning...better watch out!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849674 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Yer sure batshit kerrazzzier than ever today janey.
You know lily maybe we should enjoy the obvious misery and ignorance these idiots on the right are suffering through. Pretty much the very same mentality as small children who haven't fully developed or matured yet. They are mostly going through the stages of "I know you are but what am I". Being convinced that they need to be fully armned and developing that famed paranoid behavior that they are so famous for, people like Old Eed, Galt, Flack, Carol, Or those that feel the need to imitate others, their pain is way more than obvious. I love it.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#849675 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
He wasn't a customer of mine he was a crooked buyer who dabbled in other things , he was shot several times and wrapped in drag chain acording to the commonwealth , anything else ? If so do some research of your own .
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#849676 Jan 29, 2013
grab a tissue.....

Reliving Horror and Faint Hope at Massacre Site

“One look, and your life was absolutely changed,” said Michael McGowan, one of the first police officers to arrive at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, as a gunman, in the space of minutes, killed 20 first graders and 6 adults.

Officer McGowan was among seven Newtown officers who recently sat down to share their accounts of that day. Some spoke for the first time, providing the fullest account yet of the scene as officers responded to one of the worst school massacres in United States history, one that has inflamed the national debate over gun control.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/29/nyregion/ho...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#849678 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
A wailing wall is in desperate need for these pathetic crybabies on the right.
no one here to interject reality in their endless screeds.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#849679 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is once again at the forefront. That never happened, we have been through all of this before, your desperation precedes you.
Oh it happened and you were never there .

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849680 Jan 29, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my fking word, you're such a retard
I'm a retard? You're the one who can't copy and paste. The fact is, what you claim doesn't exist in that legislation. It's just more lies and fear mongering from the loony left wing.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#849681 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, you kkkers sure know about house fires, dontcha?
"kkkers"

you calling me a southern Democrat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 25 min Kuuipo 28
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,713
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 49,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 178,060
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,490
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••