Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
782,941 - 782,960 of 1,083,512 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Takes Your Breath Away

The headline:“Father of Newtown victim heckled at hearing.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2013/01...

wanna take a guess as to who was doing the heckling?

wanna take a guess who cherry picks the rights they want to keep and those they would like to abolish? like the 1st?

that would be lowlife azzholes that i no longer will be associated with in any way shape or form. i'm selling my guns. i don't want to have to answer to the parent of a lost child as to why i need that that just shows me to be afraid of my own shadow. that and my first thought when reading that story was....i wish i had been there with a gun.

'Man shoots Newtown parent hecklers! Will receive award!'

i would just claim it was my right.
Commonsense

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Now senior Republicans have come forward to declare that 11 million people deserve a chance at full membership in American society. For a party whose presidential candidate less than three months ago was in full denial, wedded to a fantasy-based strategy of deporting a population equal to that of Ohio, this marks a welcome reacquaintance with reality. It puts the Republican Party closer to alignment with the moderate, pragmatic approach to immigration that most Americans accept.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/29/opinion/imm...
once again the wingnuts are on the wrong side of an issue.
no wonder DB is pissed. he's on the wrong side of everything.
i think can we now declare a.....permanent republican minority. nice job Karl.
What is needed is clearer legislation, rather than just more cart before broke back horse piles of prolific sounding poo.

Like-
NO Drivers licenses with out some sort of Social Security identifying number-which would require the LEGALIZATION process be done FIRST.

" “probationary legal status”(not citizenship or permanent residency) for the undocumented, which would allow them to live and work legally in this country, provided they pass criminal background checks and pay back taxes and fines. "...(from what you posted)

REALLY? And how pray tell, do the prolific piles of poo pushers, expect to track THAT kind of stuff.

Duh.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Preventing 'dem or gay ghost' from picking their nose....
Iranian style!

http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2013/01...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're such a dumbass!
And in keeping with the Flack tradition of never being right about anything here he goes again. Damn flack even a blind squirrel finds an acorn occasionally. "I have found the enemy and it is I" does that expression have any meaning to your lame azz?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Takes Your Breath Away
wanna take a guess who cherry picks the rights they want to keep and those they would like to abolish? like the 1st?
that would be lowlife azzholes that i no longer will boe associated with in any way shape or form. i'm selling my guns. i don't want to have to answer to the parent of a lost child as to why i need that that just shows me to be afraid of my own shadow. that and my first thought when reading that story was....i wish i had been there with a gun.
drama queen!

Don't sell...lock them up properly
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like a five year and you expect anyone to take you seriously?
And In your particular case you are not acting. Seriously.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Takes Your Breath Away
that would be lowlife azzholes that i no longer will be associated with in any way shape or form. i'm selling my guns. i don't want to have to answer to the parent of a lost child as to why i need that that just shows me to be afraid of my own shadow. that and my first thought when reading that story was....i wish i had been there with a gun.
Kind of like having some legislation that was comprehendable, rather than just more prolific piles of poo?

Like-

If you're not in this country LEGALLY, via legal identifiers in accordance with LAW, then you're an ILLEGAL, and can expect to be treated as such?

(and what'd'ya want to bet, the actual majority of sane Americans, would not mind some safety REGULATIONS per gun control, but not to be confused with CommieTic measures of a different realm.)

Nice to see someone stand up that possesses some actual heart, rather than hate, again though.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
drama queen!
That Newtown psychos mother probably was a drama queen, and a few cards short of having a full deck.

Ugh.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

47%'ers....hate free rushbo's free speech.....

Meanwhile....

Cue the cattle prods.....

62% of universities have free speech RESTRICTIONS....

http://blazingcatfur.blogspot.ca/2013/01/shoc...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Hillary was bobbleheading on Sixty minutes the other night.
That was a disappointing thing to hear.
It looked like Obama was staring her down, like threatening her to regurgitate the obviously phoney Democrat party line.

But, if you recall the Vincent Foster incident, looking through all the obvious lies from Bill Clinton, and that so-called "suicide note" that had the part of the paper where a signature would have been put mysteriously ripped out. Not to mention that the body was dumped at the front entrance to the CIA headquarters at Langley.
It seems to me they blew Vincent Foster's head off right in front of her to make a point. If you noticed, before they blew Vincent Foster's head off, Hillary was a major mouthpiece. You couldn't shut her up. Immediately after they blew Vincent Foster's head off, she shut up and you didn't hear a peep out of her again until the Democrats rewarded her with a Senate seat from New York.
I think that game is still being played. She look actually scared on that show.
She looked as scared as Sam Nunn did when Bill Clinton launched a sneak attack on Haiti while he, Colin Powell and Jimmy Carter were actually in the house of the dictator Clinton was invading to depose. You can bet they immediately took them down into the basement and put guns to their heads.
The way I see it, Colin Powell made a call to the Pentagon and talked with someone who turned that invasion around... against the orders of the president. Otherwise, they would have just put a bullet in their heads as soon as the invasion arrived.
I recall watching those three appear with Clinton immediately after. Jimmy Carter's eyes looked like he had just seen a photo of Rosie O'Donnel naked. Sam Nunn was very obviously shaken, probably had shitinhispants. Colin Powell was the only composed one of the three. And Clinton was putting on the satisfied smile, like he had when they blew Vincent Foster's head off.

Hillary knows the reality of what party she belongs. She's afraid.
... and rightfully so.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Preventing 'dem or gay ghost' from picking their nose....
Iranian style!
http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2013/01...
Somebody has wayy too much dark age time on their Iranian hands or something.
Damn.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Obama, immigration, and folding chairs....

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Commonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
What is needed is clearer legislation, rather than just more cart before broke back horse piles of prolific sounding poo.
Like-
NO Drivers licenses with out some sort of Social Security identifying number-which would require the LEGALIZATION process be done FIRST.
" “probationary legal status”(not citizenship or permanent residency) for the undocumented, which would allow them to live and work legally in this country, provided they pass criminal background checks and pay back taxes and fines. "...(from what you posted)
REALLY? And how pray tell, do the prolific piles of poo pushers, expect to track THAT kind of stuff.
Duh.
i'm pretty sure you're on the wrong side of the issue, so i'm just going to do an 'Obama'....

Don't have to care what you think.

why did it take him so long?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Now senior Republicans have come forward to declare that 11 million people deserve a chance at full membership in American society. For a party whose presidential candidate less than three months ago was in full denial, wedded to a fantasy-based strategy of deporting a population equal to that of Ohio, this marks a welcome reacquaintance with reality. It puts the Republican Party closer to alignment with the moderate, pragmatic approach to immigration that most Americans accept.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/29/opinion/imm...
once again the wingnuts are on the wrong side of an issue.
no wonder DB is pissed. he's on the wrong side of everything.
i think can we now declare a.....permanent republican minority. nice job Karl.
Where do you get that 11 million number?
Give us a source.

Fifteen years ago the official government estimate was 12 million, and everyone thought that number was too low then.

How about stating the actual number in the legislation, capping all conditions to that number.
Let's see how many Democrats support that bill. ROFLMAO

No special path to citizenship. Requirements for citizenship remain unchanged.
All illegal aliens working here get a H1b work visa.
All illegal aliens not working get deported.

DO NOT PASS ANY LEGISLATION WHATSOEVER THAT DOESN'T STATE A NUMBER OF ILLEGAL ALIENS APPLICABLE, CAPPING THE NUMBER OF ILLEGAL ALIENS BEING GRANTED THE CONDITIONS OF THE BILL.

See there? Problem solved. It's not really that difficult of a problem... provided the president is actually enforcing the law.(That's a laugh....)

Now, what's wrong with that solution?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
drama queen!
i'll never reach the heights of the 2nd amendment drama queens who showed up for that meeting.

let's properly lock them up. once again a small faction has given a bad name to those of us who don't go to gun shows to see people get shot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Neil Heslin, the father of a 6-year-old boy who was slain in the Sandy Hook massacre in Newtown, Conn., on Dec. 14, stoically faced down pro-gun activists last night.

More than 1,000 people attended a hearing before the Gun Violence Prevention Working Group at the Legislative Office Building in Hartford on Monday to share their views on gun control, USA Today reported. Among them was Heslin, who held a large framed picture of himself and his son Jesse as he urged officials to consider strengthening gun laws in Connecticut.

But as he gave his emotional testimony, pleading with lawmakers to improve mental health options and to ban assault weapons like the one Adam Lanza used to murder his child and 25 other people, his speech was interrupted by dozens of audience members, The Connecticut Post reported.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/neil...

let's see the wingnut dance. no way to justify vilifying the parent of a child shot dead by a Bushmaster, so your excuses should be highly entertaining.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us a source.
Fifteen years ago the official government estimate was 12 million, and everyone thought that number was too low then.
How about stating the actual number in the legislation, capping all conditions to that number.
DO NOT PASS ANY LEGISLATION WHATSOEVER THAT DOESN'T STATE A NUMBER OF ILLEGAL ALIENS APPLICABLE, CAPPING THE NUMBER OF ILLEGAL ALIENS BEING GRANTED THE CONDITIONS OF THE BILL.
See there? Problem solved. It's not really that difficult of a problem... provided the president is actually enforcing the law.(That's a laugh....)
you're asking someone to give you a source?

Mr. Guess wants that that he can never supply. more like can't, but why quibble.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

and about those back taxes....

Contrary to popular belief, undocumented immigrants must pay taxes through the individual taxpayer identification numbers (ITIN) and employer identification numbers (EIN) in order to work safely in the U.S.

ITIN gives undocumented immigrants an IRS identification number without an SSN to pay taxes. The premise is that no other government agency has access to the information unless they need it for criminal or tax investigation purposes.

EIN provides undocumented workers with an IRS version of an SSN for business bank accounts and tax payments with just a mailing address. In this way, undocumented immigrants pay more to social services than they receive from these services. They pay $6 billion to $7 billion in social security and $72 billion to Medicare and unemployment insurance. But they cannot receive any social security, Medicare, or unemployment benefits unless they become legal.

By paying more taxes on social security, Medicare, and unemployment insurance and not receiving any benefits, undocumented immigrants end up supporting part of America’s social welfare system.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/12651/illeg...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Some interesting data Duh A Vey-
Similar island surface responses have been found by Webb and Kench (2010), who studied 27 other atoll islands in the central Pacific, using historical aerial photography and satellite images over periods ranging from 19 to 61 years, during which time interval they say that instrumental records indicated a rate of sea-level rise of 2.0 mm per year in the central Pacific. Yet in spite of this sea level rise, they too found "no evidence of large-scale reduction in island area," noting that the islands "have predominantly been persistent or expanded in area on atoll rims for the past 20 to 60 years," adding that 43% of the islands "increased in area by more than 3% with the largest increases of 30% on Betio (Tarawa atoll) and 28.3% on Funamanu (Funafuti atoll)."
Islands Rimming Pacific Atolls: Their Response to Sea Level Rise
Volume 16, Number 4. C02Science.org . 23 January 2013
(Ps: Did you know an atoll is actually often a volcano crater, usually surrounded by an island, with a lagoon, comprised of coral?)
Does the Laurel County Methmouth know that she ain't got no sense at'oll? Guess not...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us a source.
and how about repealing the sneak across the border and pop out an SSI and Section 8 Taker and he/she automatically becomes a citizen. No other country is so generous to criminals.

and how about enforcing the existing law that says new citizens can't collect welfare, etc for five years. ObamaCare was already written to skirt that one. Amnesty means millions more added to Obamacare benefits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min LRS 175,101
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Brian_G 45,884
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min heres gianni 68,056
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Te rigs 48,996
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,576
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nono 3,845
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 2 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Amy 7-30 3 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••