Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#849690 Jan 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I pay attention to those judge its, but 4 morons disagreed, found it racy or span!!!
They're a bunch of "spam brains"
Some of these muthas hate good news, particularly if it involves autos, unions, Detroit or of course the improving economy.

Here's more__GM is going spend $600 million upgrading it's massive Fairfax (Kansas City) plant. That is the most ever spent on improving an existing plant.

In it's history the Fairfax plant has produced 12 million vehicles and currently operates at the pace of one vehicle every 58 seconds.

The rabid right would have rather seen it shut down.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#849691 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You know lily maybe we should enjoy the obvious misery and ignorance these idiots on the right are suffering through. Pretty much the very same mentality as small children who haven't fully developed or matured yet. They are mostly going through the stages of "I know you are but what am I". Being convinced that they need to be fully armned and developing that famed paranoid behavior that they are so famous for, people like Old Eed, Galt, Flack, Carol, Or those that feel the need to imitate others, their pain is way more than obvious. I love it.
sort of like the mentality displayed when you use living in a "singlewide" as an insult. its only ok to be poor if you wear your pants below your ass crack and make unfunded sperm donations. but, you and Looney should stay high on your anti-delusion meds.

as you chant and use messianic vocabulary about how Obama now cleansed of politics (from no longer having to pretend to be a centrist while endless campaigning) can float above us and call him Lord, we'll remind ourselves that presidential terms have limits but unfortunately it will take years to recover from the damage caused by this one, if at all possible.

if survival demands paranoia, so be it.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#849692 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't much care what a clueless hater and obvious idiot thinks, but I know firsthand. I flew into Travis Air base near San Fran a few time during that war and never encountered any such thing. There were always Hippie crowds there but most only held up signs and to my knowledge not one soldier ever actually got spit on. So since you and your hate induced mind said it prove it. Or STFU, Hicktown
"BOY".
Your "knowledge" doesn't mean it didn't happen , here's some of your "knowledge" a broke down old man who claims to date models , own multiple homes and sports cars , with book deals and the presidents ear , when did "BUMPASS" become a world class destination ? You hail from Bumpass but reference hicktown as an insult , you can't make this shit up .
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#849693 Jan 29, 2013
the largest load of crap of the day.....

Hannity: Fox Is "Only Media Organization On This Planet That Has Delivered Fair And Balanced Coverage" Of Obama

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/01/28/hann...

and that's why Mitt won the election!!!

sorry Sean. another fail.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#849694 Jan 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer sure batshit kerrazzzier than ever today janey.
you still hold the record. shouldn't rest up for tonight? you dont' want to get carpal tunnel from posting--or is that already how you collect your SS disability check? i am going out to enjoy NYC on a fine day and get ready to go skiing this weekend. and you'll be....wrinkling while posting. OK, who out there said Lily couldn't multi-task? were you ever wrong!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#849695 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Culture and baggers...talk about being confused, disoriented and clueless, that be you.
Better than being herd pack, bumpassbutt, bootlicking, velveteenage poster worshipping FRAUDS.

Tsk.

For SHAME!
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#849696 Jan 29, 2013
Something for Obama to hang his hat on....

Office created to close GiTMO....

Closes!!!!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/339044/o...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#849699 Jan 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're asking someone to give you a source?
Mr. Guess wants that that he can never supply. more like can't, but why quibble.
You're the one throwing that ludicrously low 11 million illegal aliens living here number around.
Where did you get that number?
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#849700 Jan 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Some of these muthas hate good news, particularly if it involves autos, unions, Detroit or of course the improving economy.
Here's more__GM is going spend $600 million upgrading it's massive Fairfax (Kansas City) plant. That is the most ever spent on improving an existing plant.
In it's history the Fairfax plant has produced 12 million vehicles and currently operates at the pace of one vehicle every 58 seconds.
Haha!

I bet you drive an import!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#849701 Jan 29, 2013
the biggest laugh of the day....

Hispanic group to GOP congressmen: Watch your language

The Hispanic Leadership Network, a center-right group looking to woo Latinos to the GOP, sent Republican congressmen of all stripes a list of suggested "Dos and Don'ts of Immigration Reform" Monday afternoon. The memo was obtained by The Hill.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-ra...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

"Tone and rhetoric will be key in the days and weeks ahead as both liberals and conservatives lay out their perspectives. Please consider these tonally sensitive messaging points as you discuss immigration, regardless of your position,"

good luck with that.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#849702 Jan 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
and about those back taxes....
Contrary to popular belief, undocumented immigrants must pay taxes through the individual taxpayer identification numbers (ITIN) and employer identification numbers (EIN) in order to work safely in the U.S.
ITIN gives undocumented immigrants an IRS identification number without an SSN to pay taxes. The premise is that no other government agency has access to the information unless they need it for criminal or tax investigation purposes.
EIN provides undocumented workers with an IRS version of an SSN for business bank accounts and tax payments with just a mailing address. In this way, undocumented immigrants pay more to social services than they receive from these services. They pay $6 billion to $7 billion in social security and $72 billion to Medicare and unemployment insurance. But they cannot receive any social security, Medicare, or unemployment benefits unless they become legal.
By paying more taxes on social security, Medicare, and unemployment insurance and not receiving any benefits, undocumented immigrants end up supporting part of America’s social welfare system.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/12651/illeg...
You seem to have a source of information that can back up your ludicrously low 11 million illegal aliens living here number.

Tell us how many illegal aliens you are talking about.
Given all the information you provided, it should be very easy to tell us how many illegal aliens you reference.

So, how many illegal aliens should any immigration "reform" bill state in the text?

No special path to citizenship. The path to citizenship remains unchanged.
All illegal aliens working here get a H1b work visa.
All illegal aliens not working get deported.

What's wrong with this solution?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849703 Jan 29, 2013
"Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens."

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849704 Jan 29, 2013
"Alleged hacked emails from defense contractor Britam reveal a plan “approved by Washington” and funded by Qatar to stage a chemical weapons attack in Syria and blame it on the Assad regime, fulfilling what the Obama administration has made clear is a “red line” that would mandate US military intervention.The fact that the plan involves delivering a CW (chemical weapon) that is “similar to those Assad should have,” clearly suggests that the idea is to stage a false flag chemical weapons attack that could be blamed on Assad by Gulf states like Qatar and NATO powers.If the claim that such as plot was “approved by Washington” can be verified, then the Obama administration is complicit in a war crime."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#849705 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>and how about repealing the sneak across the border and pop out an SSI and Section 8 Taker and he/she automatically becomes a citizen. No other country is so generous to criminals.
and how about enforcing the existing law that says new citizens can't collect welfare, etc for five years. ObamaCare was already written to skirt that one. Amnesty means millions more added to Obamacare benefits.
Only an idiot believes this government will enforce any new law when it's overwhelmingly obvious they didn't enforce the old law.
I mean, Obama is running guns for the Mexican drug cartels. He's not going to pay any attention to any law.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#849706 Jan 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Some of these muthas hate good news, particularly if it involves autos, unions, Detroit or of course the improving economy.
That means nothing. Ford spent close to $1 billion on the plant over here in Norfolk. Built a new paint shop and reworked the assembly lines. The number one F-150 plant of any Ford truck plant. Two years after the upgrade they closed the plant. Two years after that they bulldozed the whole place. To this day it is nothing but a field.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#849707 Jan 29, 2013
Nobel Peace Prize winners and US drone bases in Africa.....

http://reason.com/24-7/2013/01/29/us-military...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#849708 Jan 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
background checks for illegals?
NRA blasts universal background checks
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/23/nra-blasts-uni...
but not for the white folks who might be criminals.
so you wingnuts like being on the wrong side of every issue. persecution complex? or FOXbot as some call it.
If Obama enforced existing laws instead of running guns for the Mexican drug cartels, there wouldn't even be an issue about background checks for illegal aliens.
But, to buy a gun, you have to prove who you are.
That may be a problem for an illegal alien.

I wonder how they prove who they are and how old they are when they get a drivers license. If I were an illegal alien, I could get a dozen drivers licenses from every state that gives drivers licenses to illegal aliens.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#849709 Jan 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
"Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens."
They can't let all those homeland escurity .223's go to waste now can they ??
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#849710 Jan 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one throwing that ludicrously low 11 million illegal aliens living here number around.
Where did you get that number?
so instead of bringing us proof that you don't have that there are more than 11 million you once again ask someone to supply what you can't.

and you can't supply it because you can't. but you can do your usual.....guess.

yeah, you're really making waves on a internet forum that will make a difference in current policy Mr. I Take Myself Uber-Seriously.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849711 Jan 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Your "knowledge" doesn't mean it didn't happen , here's some of your "knowledge" a broke down old man who claims to date models , own multiple homes and sports cars , with book deals and the presidents ear , when did "BUMPASS" become a world class destination ? You hail from Bumpass but reference hicktown as an insult , you can't make this shit up .
My, my, now we are starting to sound like old retarded Eed, all of your distortions above is all the proof one needs to recognize your frustration and envy. Allow me to enlighten you momentarily I had a project to do here at Lake Anna Nuculur plant, I agree Bumpass is a comical name, but nowhere near as comical as you clueless righties who are forever attempting to grab a lifeline on anything that will make you feel better about your miserable selves. Just to show what an idiot you really are....I own two homes one in Calif, one in the Jefferson National forest, I dated a couple showgirls years ago and own a 650i BMW, I worked on Obamas campaign in Va.[ Kicking your fat ass I might add] and also have a number of literary works in the making...Now go throw up from envy DOofus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min jacques Ottawa 179,223
Abby 10-20 41 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min Boy G 50,582
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,951
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr hands on AR 3
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr commies are blue 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 47,470
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]