Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
782,881 - 782,900 of 1,096,219 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Roman Catholic Church is probably on the geocentric global warming bandwagon, proving once again that they are consistently wrong.
Funny. You people "guess" in place of anything else when facts don't suit your needs.

amazing!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like the white POS trash you probably are in life.
"AmericanMan"
Another racist. "silly" must be so proud.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>When it gets back to 750,000 Americans losing their job each month and a stock market lost of 60% in two days get back with us on that unspeakable shit.
"get back with us"??? Who's that?

You and the passed out Blowup Doll lying next to you on the curb?

I don't play to those kinds of crowds:]

Hee, Hee.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>When it gets back to 750,000 Americans losing their job each month and a stock market lost of 60% in two days get back with us on that unspeakable shit.
"lost 60% in two days"? Really?

So, now most don't even bother to look for jobs that don't exist.

That's progress in ObamaWorld.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. You people "guess" in place of anything else when facts don't suit your needs.
amazing!
And you are a flat-earther.

“"commie obammy"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

A woman would know enough to avoid wasting her time in a pool of cess. But a man, not so much. A man will keep swimming until he drowns in his own shit. Flailing his arms, swinging at shadows. All in aid of nothing more than to be able to make the claim, "I won! Did you see me, honey? I won!"

“"commie obammy"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Honey?... Where'd that bitch go now?
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Get your own beer, debil. Your old silly games won't work on me, I'm twice the woman you'll ever be.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

WHAT'S THE POOP, CAROL? DON'T YOU IMAGINE FAT FOLKS MAKE LOVE TOO? WELL, THEN, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN ALABAMA? KANSAS?
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

IT'S A GOOD THING THE HEARTLAND IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY OR WE'D ALL JUST SINK.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Sticks and stones may break my bones... fatso.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything.
Realistically carol, you just said we all know much less than there is to know. So, by your own calculus, the wisest among us knows nearly nothing, which, funnily enough, I totally agree with. Don't you read your own material? I confess I don't really blame you...

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous Operation Last Resort .
Published on Jan 26, 2013

--- Anonymous hacked USSC.GOV ---
Whistle-Blowing #WarHeads available at ThePirateBay
Create a Video Response and Tell your Government which Demands you want Anonymous #OpLastResort to Enforce then Join #OpLastResort-TwitterStorm to spread the message so that no more Marytrs like Aaron & Anonymous Hacktivsts need to die loose their lives - http://goo.gl/tv55L

Knowledge is Free.
The Corrupt Fear us.
The Honest Support us.
The Heroic Join us.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
Expect Change or Chaos
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
A sheriff who released a radio ad urging Milwaukee-area residents to learn to handle firearms so they can defend themselves while waiting for police said Friday that law enforcement cutbacks have changed the way police can respond to crime.
In the 30-second commercial, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. says personal safety is no longer a spectator sport.
"I need you in the game," he says.
"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," he adds. "You can beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back.... Consider taking a certified safety course in handling a firearm so you can defend yourself until we get there."
Yeah moron and it's Republican austerity programs that are forcing cutbacks in police and fire personel.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>your comment makes NO sence !
Your goofy president makes NO sence either !
"Sence"? Don't you mean sense? You spell like a five year and you expect anyone to take you seriously?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A millitia is a state's right. It isn't a federal government right. Read the goddam Constitution, dupe.
A militia may be needed to prevent Obama's government from eliminating the rights guaranteed in the Constitution to the... how does the Cosntitution put this... "free states".
Looks like you Democrats are going to get that race war you camoflauge as a class war you want.
Good luck with that. You do know that it is most certain the winners will hang the losers after the smoke clears, don't you?
Wrong again stupid! The Militia Act of 1792 specifically gives the President the authority to call up the various state militias.
Section 1. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That whenever the United States shall be invaded, or be in imminent danger of invasion from any foreign nation or Indian tribe, it shall be lawful for the President of the United States, to call forth such number of the militia of the state or states most convenient to the place of danger or scene of action as he may judge necessary to repel such invasion, and to issue his orders for that purpose, to such officer or officers of the militia as he shall think proper; and in case of an insurrection in any state, against the government thereof, it shall be lawful for the President of the United States, on application of the legislature of such state, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) to call forth such number of the militia of any other state or states, as may be applied for, or as he may judge sufficient to suppress such insurrection.
Sec. 2. And be it further enacted, That whenever the laws of the United States shall be opposed or the execution thereof obstructed, in any state, by combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, or by the powers vested in the marshals by this act, the same being notified to the President of the United States, by an associate justice or the district judge, it shall be lawful for the President of the United States to call forth the militia of such state to suppresssuch combinations, and to cause the laws to be duly executed. And if the militia of a state, where such combinations may happen, shall refuse, or be insufficient to suppress the same, it shall be lawful for the President, if the legislature of the United States be not in session, to call forth and employ such numbers of the militia of any other state or states most convenient thereto, as may be necessary, and the use of militia, so to be called forth, may be continued, if necessary, until the expiration of thirty days after the commencement of the ensuing session.
www.constitution.org Defense
This federal legislation also determined how the various militias were to formed and equipped.
You're an idiot DB!
forks_make_us_fa t

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

More tax-dodging Liberals....
Ann wintours boyfriend...
$1.2m owed.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"lost 60% in two days"? Really?
So, now most don't even bother to look for jobs that don't exist.
That's progress in ObamaWorld.
We have gained over 4 million jobs under Obama.

If only Bush & the Republicans had not lost so many with their recession.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
Something else braindead libs always forget:
Bush Administration Tried to Reform Freddie and Fannie - CNS News
cnsnews.com News
Feb 19, 2009 Bush Administration Tried to Reform Freddie and Fannie Five Years Ago ... we moved aggressively in 2004 to regulate Fannie and Freddie,...
New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae ...
www.nytimes.com COLLECTIONS FREDDIE MAC
Sep 11, 2003 The Bush administration today recommended the most significant ... industry and concerns about regulation of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac,...
Frank haunted by stance on Fannie, Freddie - The Boston Globe
www.boston.com/.../frank_haunted_by_stance_on... ...
Oct 14, 2010 He said he had worried that Republican lawmakers and the Bush administration were going after Fannie and Freddie for their own ideological ...
The leftist NYT's, they wouldn't lie, would they?
Bush did not try to reform F & F. He tried a power grab.

The banks thought F & F had an advantage. They went to their lap dog Bush. Bush tried to take F & F from Congress & put it under the White House control.

Even Republicans in Congress did not go for that maneuver.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you forgot this, how convenient:
The (dem)Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown
by Thomas J. DiLorenzo
The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.
Try not to forget again there will be a test.
Banks never forced banks to make bad loans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 min not a ghost 7,736
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 176,808
Abby 8-22 10 min not a ghost 4
Amy 8-22 13 min Toj 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 68,851
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 16 min not a ghost 369
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Toj 97,829

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:28AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••