Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849634 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>what are you talking about? i didn't create the culture.
Here's your culture:

Neil Heslin, Father Of Newtown Victim, Heckled By Pro-Gun Activists (VIDEO, PHOTOS)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/neil...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#849635 Jan 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Until you and the buffoon brigade in the sock drawer come up with some new material or return as deadhead fred wrapped in last week's New York Post like the smelly fish you are--you're permanently on ignore.
new material....hmmmm...ok.

Obama's transforming America but as long as he does it while mumbling about climate change, green energy and gay marriage, its all ok with the Julia-it-takes-a-government-to -raise-a-child-crowd.

As promised, Obama's changing America from 'a wretched sprawl of oppression and so-called freedoms, to a bright new land where government brings us together, much as a house fire brings a family out on the lawn.' Praise be Obama!

remember when the MS media made fun of Bush for saying he TALKED to God? Empty Suit thinks he IS God!
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#849636 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
Private Benjamin resides in "Bumpass" , you can't make this shit up , he must have searched the globe to find that place.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849637 Jan 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm pretty sure you're on the wrong side of the issue, so i'm just going to do an 'Obama'....
Don't have to care what you think.
why did it take him so long?
After 4 years of what they threw at him, guess he toughened up
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849639 Jan 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Neil Heslin, the father of a 6-year-old boy who was slain in the Sandy Hook massacre in Newtown, Conn., on Dec. 14, stoically faced down pro-gun activists last night.
More than 1,000 people attended a hearing before the Gun Violence Prevention Working Group at the Legislative Office Building in Hartford on Monday to share their views on gun control, USA Today reported. Among them was Heslin, who held a large framed picture of himself and his son Jesse as he urged officials to consider strengthening gun laws in Connecticut.
But as he gave his emotional testimony, pleading with lawmakers to improve mental health options and to ban assault weapons like the one Adam Lanza used to murder his child and 25 other people, his speech was interrupted by dozens of audience members, The Connecticut Post reported.
let's see the wingnut dance. no way to justify vilifying the parent of a child shot dead by a Bushmaster, so your excuses should be highly entertaining.
These people are so beyond disgusting..
Jane Says

New York, NY

#849641 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist, bigoted fat envy pig say what?
and there you go insulting the first lady again.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849642 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
Culture and baggers...talk about being confused, disoriented and clueless, that be you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849643 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>new material....hmmmm...ok.
Obama's transforming America but as long as he does it while mumbling about climate change, green energy and gay marriage, its all ok with the Julia-it-takes-a-government-to -raise-a-child-crowd.
As promised, Obama's changing America from 'a wretched sprawl of oppression and so-called freedoms, to a bright new land where government brings us together, much as a house fire brings a family out on the lawn.' Praise be Obama!
remember when the MS media made fun of Bush for saying he TALKED to God? Empty Suit thinks he IS God!
Yeah, you kkkers sure know about house fires, dontcha?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#849644 Jan 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no answer to the questions....
Try again. This time, try to put soem kind of an answer in your post.
The White House watched Al Qaeda killing Americans for 7 hours.
Who in the White House gave the orders for the AC-130s and the Force Recon Marine unit specifically positioned to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya to stand down? That is not State Department. That is Department of Defense. Their default orders were to respond to an attack on the embassy in Libya. Any change to those orders had to come from the White House with presidential authority.
Basically, who in the White House gave the order to let Al Qaeda continue killing Americans? In other words, since Obama was asleep, who was acting as president and giving those orders?(... Vallerie Jarrett, of course.)
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You do realize that if you taxed the top 10 percent of earners in the country at 100 percent and made them destitute, you still wouldn't have enough money to pay for Obama's government, don't you?
So, that questions still remain unanswered.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A simple location is required to answer the first question.
A simple source of money is required to answer the second question.
To date, nobody on Earth has answered either question.
11 p.m.-- Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey meet with President Obama at the White House where they discuss the unfolding situation and how to respond.

According to the Pentagon time line.

Everyone - please go to this website & read & see what a total liar DBWriter is.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/09/world/afric...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#849645 Jan 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I pay attention to those judge its, but 4 morons disagreed, found it racy or span!!!
They're a bunch of "spam brains"
i looked back a few pages and saw you were on topix AGAIN all night. don't you worry about all the late nights the affirmative action ambulance chaser stays at the office? how long does it take to "break-in" a new secretary? you should show him how quickly you "train" the illegal alien pool boys, there to do a job no American wants.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849646 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>good morning mother of the year. do you know where your children are?
'cause RaeShawn Jones is chewing the lead paint off the windowsill and TyShawn Williams is holding TyShawn Washington out the window by his feet.
You should be the keynote speaker at CPAC
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#849647 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's your culture:
Neil Heslin, Father Of Newtown Victim, Heckled By Pro-Gun Activists (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
No different than Viet Nam vets being spit on by you .

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#849648 Jan 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're such a dumbass!
I see you didn't answer.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#849649 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Not that I pay attention to those judge its, but 4 morons disagreed, found it racy or span!!!
They're a bunch of "spam brains"
Have you ever tried vodka in your spam? Delish!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#849651 Jan 29, 2013
Sarah Palin and the End of an Era

The former Alaska governor's split from Fox News highlights the fade of the Tea Party as well as her own diminishing role.

Once the face of an energetic and politically potent Tea Party movement, Palin is leaving Fox at a time when polls show the Tea Party at an all-time low in both membership and favorability. Her departure also coincides with calls by some leading Republicans for their party to stop saying things that erode the GOP brand and turn off voters in droves.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/sarah...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#849652 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
After 4 years of what they threw at him, guess he toughened up
Can't wait to see him try to throw the baseball in his mom jeans again!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849653 Jan 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Private Benjamin resides in "Bumpass" , you can't make this shit up , he must have searched the globe to find that place.
Again you show your blind ignorance, You ever heard of Lake Anna moron? I will be leaving here come Friday, don't you wish you had a life of travel fun and games? But no you are stuck in a obscure little town in your singlewide locked in your padded room 24 hours a day on a computer as your only life. Talk about clueless??????
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#849654 Jan 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
background checks for illegals?
NRA blasts universal background checks
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/23/nra-blasts-uni...
but not for the white folks who might be criminals.
so you wingnuts like being on the wrong side of every issue. persecution complex? or FOXbot as some call it.
What is it about 'illegal' that don't you understand?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#849655 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
These people are so beyond disgusting..
Then why did you re-elect them for a second presidential term?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849656 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i looked back a few pages and saw you were on topix AGAIN all night. don't you worry about all the late nights the affirmative action ambulance chaser stays at the office? how long does it take to "break-in" a new secretary? you should show him how quickly you "train" the illegal alien pool boys, there to do a job no American wants.
Sounds far more like a true confession, are you married to fred? Too funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 6 min _Zoey_ 4,729
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min _Zoey_ 4,720
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 9 min Northern Lights 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min mahz 49,894
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min SolomonKane 46,798
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,176
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min Perry Mason 98,241
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago