Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Doggy Style

Fort Washington, MD

#849734 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the pain and envy that you righties display daily. My life is a very good one that I earned, I can go and do as I please and mostly you tax payers pay me for that. Yahoo.
Yahoo and Woof Woof

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#849736 Jan 29, 2013
And you, who worries about Obama stealing your freedom, sees nothing wrong with people exercising theirs getting fired!!

They are teachers. They have the right to exercise their religious freedoms per the US Constitution, which you only support obtain when it agrees with your crazy religious views, like how you hate the Constitution because of abortion, but support it whenever it is used to suppress freedom of religion or freedom for women.

They applied for teaching jobs, not religious jobs.

You are saying a Jew or one of any other religion can't teach Christians.

You are a pervert.

You don't belong here.

You belong in Putin's Russia, where they are persecuting gay Russians.

""St. Petersburg’s legislature passed a law on Wednesday aimed at eliminating what its backers called “propaganda” of homosexuality among minors, prompting fears among gay rights groups of an impending crackdown on their activities as other cities vowed to look into adopting similar measures.

The law, which follows similar legislation passed elsewhere recently, appears to be a reaction to increasingly vocal efforts by gay rights groups, particularly in St. Petersburg and Moscow, to attract attention to the issue.

Vitaly V. Milonov, the law’s principal drafter and an outspoken proponent of Russia’s Orthodox Church, who has referred to gay people as “perverts,” has accused gay rights activists of waging an aggressive campaign of conversion among Russia’s children with the backing of Western governments."

You're a AINO. American in name only.
jiminy cricket wrote:
Two teachers filed a lawsuit against a private Christian school for not being hired after they refused to fill out paperwork declaring their faith.
The school's attorney said the church exercised its constitutional right to freedom of religion and that trumps any claim the teachers may have under state equal employment laws.
The two teachers and their attorneys are now being sued in federal court.
This is one of those road signs I mentioned before. It reads: "Warning - slippery slope ahead - deliberate attempt to weaken the First Amendment and Freedom of Religion."
Hope some of you have enough clarity to read that sign and the potential danger ahead if you don't open your eyes and see what's right in front of you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849738 Jan 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why is it always teachers, policemen, and firemen? Why is it never the loser paper pushers who serve no real purpose other than to justify their job? Because laying off paper pushers doesn't tug at the heart strings, that's why. They know the American people would care less if a bunch of those leeches lost their jobs. In fact most likely they would cheer. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
The first thing done in California whenever they have a budget crunch is to close state parks and beaches, as if to punish the taxpayers. They don't lay off the workers, but just close the facilities.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849739 Jan 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
From the ' Examiner.com ' no less!!
You serious?? You, who criticize any and all websites that are actual real news feeds?? Not blogs written by nitwits like you!!
A rightwing conspiracy laden nitwit website.
What's a rightwing nitwit like Emaam doing there??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
As for the accuracy of the 'examiner', a headline on the page that mentions Garrow's silliness, is a story about the 'hoax' at Sandy Hook!! As well as lots of other crazy right wing fear stories.
This is how crazy these people are.
So we have Emaam mentioning a former Nobel Prize nominee who lost, BTW, and he's spreading rumors he is unable to substantiate.
Why did Emaam call Garrow a Nobel Prize nominee, when he lost the Peace Prize award in 2009??
Not trying to puff up the man's bio, eh, Emaam??
How typical of the right!! Garrow says he got it from:
"The man who told me this is one of America’s foremost military heroes.”
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Emaam has finally stooped to Dweebs level of discourse.
Spread rumors that have no basis in fact. That make no effort to support any factual conclusions. Just a "I heard it from" nonsense.
Examiner is owned by Phillip Anschutz:
""Often identified as "Christian billionaire Phil Anschutz", he is a Republican donor who supported George W. Bush's administration. He has been an active patron of a number of religious and conservative causes.""
----------
Not that this phony would have an ax to grind with Obama.
Emaam shoots, he misses!!
Hope the Niners don't fall on their asses come Sunday, like Emaam did here today.
ROFLMAO
<quoted text>
Ask leo what those little " symbols mean. Wow!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#849740 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the pain and envy that you righties display daily. My life is a very good one that I earned, I can go and do as I please and mostly you tax payers pay me for that. Yahoo.
So who are you sponging off now? Kids? In-Laws?
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#849741 Jan 29, 2013
They should make them legal before giving
them driver licenses. Don't they have licenses
from their own country?
The US is more humane than other countries.
Mexico puts their women in jail if they are
married and they are caught with another man.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#849742 Jan 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot believes this government will enforce any new law when it's overwhelmingly obvious they didn't enforce the old law.
I mean, Obama is running guns for the Mexican drug cartels. He's not going to pay any attention to any law.
If there's language in any proposal that suggests crossing the border illegally is still a crime, he'll reject it.

Location hidden

#849743 Jan 29, 2013
How do we know you're not an illegal alien??

You sure look like one!!

With your rabid anti-American views, I think it's time for you to prove you're really an American, not a Russian.

Prove you're not a KGB mole.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama enforced existing laws instead of running guns for the Mexican drug cartels, there wouldn't even be an issue about background checks for illegal aliens.
But, to buy a gun, you have to prove who you are.
That may be a problem for an illegal alien.
I wonder how they prove who they are and how old they are when they get a drivers license. If I were an illegal alien, I could get a dozen drivers licenses from every state that gives drivers licenses to illegal aliens.
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#849744 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would see it like that...SOOOO a persons right to pursue religion or not pursue isn't a right? Why can't you religious bigots just live the good life and leave those that think differently alone, tis you that is always infringing on the rights of others as your duty. Take your religion and shove it.
Thats not very tolerant....

Location hidden

#849747 Jan 29, 2013
You've bandied about a number of 20 million illegals.

Where did you get that number from??

How come you figure it's ok for you to ask stupid, repetitive questions, while you've never answered as to where you get your crazy ideas from??

Time for you to answer up, boy.

Where do you get the 20 million number??

Who's going to pay for Obama's Government??

Where was Obama during the Benghazi attack??

These are questions we all know the answer to, while you grapple with your own ignorance.

If you weren't so retarded, you'd have figured it out by now.

Answer the questions.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one throwing that ludicrously low 11 million illegal aliens living here number around.
Where did you get that number?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849748 Jan 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That kinda sounds like Deetroit arear stuff duhbo. Man that place is going alllllllllll they way down now (sad, but true)
Where dem save 'merica givverment motors jawbs, where duh peeps need 'em now.....(mighta shoulda sent sum dem duhgpeeps types some calculators with BUDGET instructions-about a bunch of years ago!!!)
"In the booming post-Second World War era, Detroit was America's fifth-largest city. Today, it ranks 18th. In addition to a sharp population decline, it suffers from high unemployment related to a loss of businesses, a flood of home foreclosures and a cut in state funding. That has led to shriveling revenue, leaving the city unable to afford a workforce of more than 10,000 and the surging health and pension costs that go with them and with its retirees. As a result, credit ratings on Detroit's approximately $8.2 billion of outstanding debt have sunk deeper into junk territory.
The city's labor costs, including health care and pensions, are shrinking in absolute terms but rising as a share of the budget. They are slated to drop to $968 million, or nearly 49.5 percent of the operating budget, in the fiscal year ending June 30 versus $1.14 billion, or 45.5 percent, a year earlier.
Signs of decline are everywhere - in a rising crime rate, streets without lights and block after block of abandoned buildings. The murder rate of one per 1,719 people last year was more than 11 times the rate in New York City. The jobless rate is above 18 percent, more than twice rate for the country as a whole."....
Cary, Woodall, Peirog. Stuck in reverse, Detroit Edges Closer to Bankruptcy. Rueters via NBCnew.com . 29 Jan 2013.
18% unemployment in Detroit!

Typical of the negative effect of Obama economic policies on urban black communities. Unionized government employees get fat while the poor suffer.
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#849749 Jan 29, 2013
47%'ers voter block..

Twice deported illegal alien kills Houston police officer....

http://www.nationalreview.com/the-feed/268662...

Location hidden

#849750 Jan 29, 2013
You being an idiot, you obviously believe the Gov't will enforce new laws.

HAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot believes this government will enforce any new law when it's overwhelmingly obvious they didn't enforce the old law.
I mean, Obama is running guns for the Mexican drug cartels. He's not going to pay any attention to any law.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#849752 Jan 29, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WaPni5O2YyIXX
Anonymous Operation Last Resort .
Published on Jan 26, 2013
--- Anonymous hacked USSC.GOV ---
Whistle-Blowing #WarHeads available at ThePirateBay
Create a Video Response and Tell your Government which Demands you want Anonymous #OpLastResort to Enforce then Join #OpLastResort-TwitterStorm to spread the message so that no more Marytrs like Aaron & Anonymous Hacktivsts need to die loose their lives - http://goo.gl/tv55L
Knowledge is Free.
The Corrupt Fear us.
The Honest Support us.
The Heroic Join us.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
Expect Change or Chaos
So? I've been planning on dumping the grid for a long time anyway. Cave-dwelling appeals to me.:)

I've lived without this nonsense before and I can do it again.

Good luck to those who can't.:-/
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#849754 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As we do for all you welfare teet sucking parasites!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849755 Jan 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did or did not these state & local cut backs reduce the number of police, firemen & teachers?
Government must live within its resources, but usually makes very poor decisions about where to cut back. Instead of layoffs, the focus should be on restraining salary growth and requiring employees to pay a larger share of their benefits.

You know, shared suffering instead of layoffs by seniority.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849756 Jan 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
How do we know you're not an illegal alien??
You sure look like one!!
With your rabid anti-American views, I think it's time for you to prove you're really an American, not a Russian.
Prove you're not a KGB mole.
<quoted text>
I would think that the best defense that DB can have that he isn't a KGB Mole is....Surely they can do better than that....That program would be defunded immediately.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#849757 Jan 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know. Here's more from the article.
"Garrow was nominated three years ago for the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize and is the founder of The Pink Pagoda Girls, an organization dedicated to rescuing baby girls from “gendercide” in China. Garrow has been personally involved in “helping rescue more than 36,000 Chinese baby girls from death.” He is a public figure, not an anonymous voice on the Internet, which makes his claim all the more disturbing.“I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks.“The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not”. Those who will not are being removed,” Garrow wrote on his Facebook page, later following up the post by adding the man who told him is,“one of America’s foremost military heroes,” whose goal in divulging the information was to “sound the alarm.”"
The guys a fkn conspiracy freak. Do you think there are only a handful of military leaders that are mysteriously sworn to secrecy?

There are thousands upon thousands of military leaders, he!!, there are probably at least a thousand retiring every day and plenty of them dislike Obama to the extent that they'd blow the whistle (supply the paperwork) in a heartbeat. Waste your time posting nonsense if you desire__me and my pals will be laughing our azzes off.

Location hidden

#849758 Jan 29, 2013
I hate to remind you, but Clinton has not been President for 13 years.

Let's review:

It's not ok to talk about how Bush destroyed our economy and lost two wars, because he's not the President.

But it's just fine to dredge up the far more distant past and attack Clinton 13 years after he left office??

WTF is wrong with you?? Has your blind rage gotten this bad??

Or are you reading the early attacks on Hillary??

Of course. Nevertheless, if she chooses to run, she will win.

Tell you what. I'll read this book only if you promise to read:

"Fortunate Son", which exposes the facts about Bush's cocaine abuse and trafficking.

Is it a deal??

Here's an excerpt:

""George W. Bush is an alcoholic. He claims he gave up drinking in 1986 at age 39 when Billy Graham convinced him. This is an obvious lie. You can see this video of him plastered six years later at Jamie Weiss’s 1992 wedding. On the tape he disses people who don’t drink or smoke marijuana as boring. He spends more time on holiday than any other president in history, during which time he is not photographed or seen. If he is bingeing, he is in no state to deal with a terrorist emergency.
According to the book Fortunate Son, bin Laden money, invested via James Bath, enabled George to get hooked on cocaine. He was earlier busted for cocaine in 1972 but got off with community service at Project P.U.L.L. a project for troubled black youth. In 1995, his father arranged to have the record purged and his son to get a new drivers’ license number. Like Margie Schoedinger who accused Bush of rape, the author of Fortunate Son, James Hatfield, was found in a public washroom with bullet in his brain, ruled by the authorities a suicide.
When questioned about his cocaine use, Bush said publicly he was not prepared to discuss any drug use in his past over 30 years ago on the grounds it might encourage youth to indiscretion. That is doubletalk. There are only two honest answers to the question, yes which would encourage youth to drug use, and no, which would not. Therefore, it seems to me the president has already confessed publicly for all practical purposes, at least to anyone trained in mathematics or logic.
Bush claims voices told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. He has cokehead-like delusions of grandeur that this was God Himself talking to him, despite the biblical warning in John 5:37 this could not be true. Cocaine dictating foreign policy is national suicide. Jeffrey Tucker discusses this in his essay.
There is so such thing as an ex-alcoholic, only a recovering alcoholic, and there is no such thing as an ex-cocaine addict, only a recovering cocaine addict. Mandatory drug testing for the president and his staff is far more justified than for filing clerks, even if just to protect against that form of terrorist attack.""

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
I happened to read the book "Blood Sport: The President and His Adverseries" by James B. Stewart years ago.
What he wrote about Clinton was quite disturbing.
Stewart, a Harvard Law School graduate and member of the Bloomberg Professor of Business and Economic Journalism at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, also won the Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Journalism for his articles in The Wall Street Journal.
Again, what he wrote about Clinton was more than disturbing. It actually read more like the inside of the mafia.
Google Books - "Blood Sport" reveals the facts about Whitewater, Travelgate, Vince Foster's suicide, the independent counsel investigation, and the rumors of conspiracy and cover-up at the White House. Drawing on hundreds of interviews, Stewart provides an unprecedented close-up view of the Clintons as well as a telling portrait of how political combat is waged today.
http://books.google.com/books/about/Blood_Spo...
Everyone should read it whether they believe the contents or not. If for no other reason than to be objective.

Location hidden

#849759 Jan 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask leo what those little " symbols mean. Wow!
Once again, Emaam runs off, rather than engage in discussion.

Much like he ran away from a Benghazi conversation!!

If he doesn't have a wingnut website to quote, he's mute!!

Emaam's motto:

"Better to be thought an idiot than to post something proving it"

This motto was taught to him by Leo and Dave!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Eric 71,189
Incredible Shots Of Chicago From The Internatio... 5 min reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min scirocco 49,307
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 182,038
At least 3 wounded in Chicago shootings 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 6 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]