Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849667 Jan 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>No different than Viet Nam vets being spit on by you .
So, Killer, how'd you murder that customer of yours? Hit him in the head and tie the anchor round his neck? Or did you poison him with your rotten oysters?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849668 Jan 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you didn't answer.
A wailing wall is in desperate need for these pathetic crybabies on the right.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849670 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Detroit, Chicago, Newark, no background checks, every day murders of children by abortion and by HANDGUNS. Culture defines the every day average crimes in America. The Swiss arm all their citizens and have 50 murders on average a year. What is the difference--the Culture. They also forbid immigrants--their own personal crime wave--from ever owning guns. We are too PC between the Democrats shutting down psychiatric hospitals because they "segregate" the crazies, who have more rights than the public. and the Democrats opposing anything that is common sense in order to continue their reign of unintended consequences.
Yer sure batshit kerrazzzier than ever today janey.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#849672 Jan 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Killer, how'd you murder that customer of yours? Hit him in the head and tie the anchor round his neck? Or did you poison him with your rotten oysters?
Possible alcohol poisoning...better watch out!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849674 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Yer sure batshit kerrazzzier than ever today janey.
You know lily maybe we should enjoy the obvious misery and ignorance these idiots on the right are suffering through. Pretty much the very same mentality as small children who haven't fully developed or matured yet. They are mostly going through the stages of "I know you are but what am I". Being convinced that they need to be fully armned and developing that famed paranoid behavior that they are so famous for, people like Old Eed, Galt, Flack, Carol, Or those that feel the need to imitate others, their pain is way more than obvious. I love it.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#849675 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
He wasn't a customer of mine he was a crooked buyer who dabbled in other things , he was shot several times and wrapped in drag chain acording to the commonwealth , anything else ? If so do some research of your own .
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#849676 Jan 29, 2013
grab a tissue.....

Reliving Horror and Faint Hope at Massacre Site

“One look, and your life was absolutely changed,” said Michael McGowan, one of the first police officers to arrive at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, as a gunman, in the space of minutes, killed 20 first graders and 6 adults.

Officer McGowan was among seven Newtown officers who recently sat down to share their accounts of that day. Some spoke for the first time, providing the fullest account yet of the scene as officers responded to one of the worst school massacres in United States history, one that has inflamed the national debate over gun control.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/29/nyregion/ho...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#849678 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
A wailing wall is in desperate need for these pathetic crybabies on the right.
no one here to interject reality in their endless screeds.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#849679 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is once again at the forefront. That never happened, we have been through all of this before, your desperation precedes you.
Oh it happened and you were never there .

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849680 Jan 29, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my fking word, you're such a retard
I'm a retard? You're the one who can't copy and paste. The fact is, what you claim doesn't exist in that legislation. It's just more lies and fear mongering from the loony left wing.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#849681 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, you kkkers sure know about house fires, dontcha?
"kkkers"

you calling me a southern Democrat?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849682 Jan 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Oh it happened and you were never there .
I really don't much care what a clueless hater and obvious idiot thinks, but I know firsthand. I flew into Travis Air base near San Fran a few time during that war and never encountered any such thing. There were always Hippie crowds there but most only held up signs and to my knowledge not one soldier ever actually got spit on. So since you and your hate induced mind said it prove it. Or STFU, Hicktown
"BOY".
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849683 Jan 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one here to interject reality in their endless screeds.
Reality plays absolutley no part in their lives.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#849684 Jan 29, 2013
I wonder if lily is that Boca squatter thats been all over the news lately , the squatter took posesion of a water front mansion using an obscure realestate law , isn't lily's husband an afirmative action ambulance chaser?
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#849685 Jan 29, 2013
47'%er's exposed in a photo....

Think-don't judge a Liberal book at all...

http://highplainspatriots.com/photo/gallery/L...
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#849686 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You know lily maybe we should enjoy the obvious misery and ignorance these idiots on the right are suffering through. Pretty much the very same mentality as small children who haven't fully developed or matured yet. They are mostly going through the stages of "I know you are but what am I". Being convinced that they need to be fully armned and developing that famed paranoid behavior that they are so famous for, people like Old Eed, Galt, Flack, Carol, Or those that feel the need to imitate others, their pain is way more than obvious. I love it.
'I love it.'

You love drinking out of the toilet too!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#849687 Jan 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It looked like Obama was staring her down, like threatening her to regurgitate the obviously phoney Democrat party line.
But, if you recall the Vincent Foster incident, looking through all the obvious lies from Bill Clinton, and that so-called "suicide note" that had the part of the paper where a signature would have been put mysteriously ripped out. Not to mention that the body was dumped at the front entrance to the CIA headquarters at Langley.
It seems to me they blew Vincent Foster's head off right in front of her to make a point. If you noticed, before they blew Vincent Foster's head off, Hillary was a major mouthpiece. You couldn't shut her up. Immediately after they blew Vincent Foster's head off, she shut up and you didn't hear a peep out of her again until the Democrats rewarded her with a Senate seat from New York.
I think that game is still being played. She look actually scared on that show.
She looked as scared as Sam Nunn did when Bill Clinton launched a sneak attack on Haiti while he, Colin Powell and Jimmy Carter were actually in the house of the dictator Clinton was invading to depose. You can bet they immediately took them down into the basement and put guns to their heads.
The way I see it, Colin Powell made a call to the Pentagon and talked with someone who turned that invasion around... against the orders of the president. Otherwise, they would have just put a bullet in their heads as soon as the invasion arrived.
I recall watching those three appear with Clinton immediately after. Jimmy Carter's eyes looked like he had just seen a photo of Rosie O'Donnel naked. Sam Nunn was very obviously shaken, probably had shitinhispants. Colin Powell was the only composed one of the three. And Clinton was putting on the satisfied smile, like he had when they blew Vincent Foster's head off.
Hillary knows the reality of what party she belongs. She's afraid.
... and rightfully so.
Sickening stuff.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849688 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Not that I pay attention to those judge its, but 4 morons disagreed, found it racy or span!!!
They're a bunch of "spam brains"
...um...you just paid attention to judge its.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#849689 Jan 29, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mere a minute ghosty...I gotz some pms BULLCHIT fer yer damned old book.

SHAME on you worms!!!!!!!!!! SHAME.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#849690 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Not that I pay attention to those judge its, but 4 morons disagreed, found it racy or span!!!
They're a bunch of "spam brains"
Some of these muthas hate good news, particularly if it involves autos, unions, Detroit or of course the improving economy.

Here's more__GM is going spend $600 million upgrading it's massive Fairfax (Kansas City) plant. That is the most ever spent on improving an existing plant.

In it's history the Fairfax plant has produced 12 million vehicles and currently operates at the pace of one vehicle every 58 seconds.

The rabid right would have rather seen it shut down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min wojar 182,111
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 28 min Reddog 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 2 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 3 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance