Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#849392 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
MSNBC
January 27, 2013
CHICAGO At least five people were gunned down in a single day in Chicago, including a 34-year-old man whose mother had already lost her three other children to shootings.
Chicago's homicide count eclipsed 500 last year for the first time since 2008.
-----
Doesn't Chicago have one of the nation's strictest gun laws? Aren't Obama and most of his administration from Chicago? And why didn't it work there if they think it's going to work for the rest of the country?
MOST ALL OF THE KILLINGS ARE GANG RELATED OR BY GANG MEMBERS WHO THINK THEY ARE GANGSTERS.
They ARENT NUTHING BUT DROPOUTS DRUGHEADS AND DRUGDEALING PUNKS WHO NEVER GREW UP WHY DOSENT LAW INFORCEMENT INCLUDING THE NATIONAL GUARD CLEAN UP THEESE PUNKS ? THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND KNOW WHERE THEYRE AT !
ITS NOT THE GUNS ITS THE IDIOTS WHO LET NON LAW ABIDING CITIZENS RUN THE STREETS WHERE PEOPLE HAVE TO LOCK THEIR DOORS.
Me? I dont lock my doors.,... I want an intruder to make the mistake of comming in my house !
I WILL BLAST HIS ASS CLEAN THROUGH THE DOOR BACK OUTSIDE.
Then call a pest controll to come get whats left.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#849394 Jan 28, 2013
Once a Marine
Always a Marine
Ooo RA !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#849395 Jan 28, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
No budget from Reid and the senate for 4 years, what are they hiding? What is Obama hiding? massive spending increases? I get very suspicious when politicians hide things, we all should.
Got behind a gal at the store today who was buying a printer and other things with guess what? An Obama EBT card.
Est.$500 billion a year in give a ways, I say it's too much. This is actual cash, not phantom tax breaks.
Bull on a number of fronts. One, EBT was established under Bush. Two, you can't buy a printer retail with an EBT card.

Got anymore fairy tales?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#849396 Jan 28, 2013
Confusious sucks dick for 7 days straight !
That would make one week wouldnt it ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"commie obammy"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#849397 Jan 28, 2013
You lousy lib pissants. If you haven't carried the flag into battle then what do you know? Without the heroic contribtions of real men like me you'd be eatin' borscht at Russian Disneyland right now.

Location hidden

#849398 Jan 28, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
No budget from Reid and the senate for 4 years, what are they hiding? What is Obama hiding? massive spending increases? I get very suspicious when politicians hide things, we all should.
Got behind a gal at the store today who was buying a printer and other things with guess what? An Obama EBT card.
Est.$500 billion a year in give a ways, I say it's too much. This is actual cash, not phantom tax breaks.
Oh, and the 2009 budget was Bush's (passed) and Congress passed the 2010 budget so its really two years but what the hey, if you're gonna tell a lie go big.

“"commie obammy"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#849400 Jan 28, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Once a Marine
Always a Marine
Ooo RA !
Fck the marines, Army are the real heroes out there on the front lines. Most of the marines I ever met were queers.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#849401 Jan 28, 2013
Confusious constantly farting and shitting on himself in church...
Thats why they say HE SITS IN HIS OWN PEW !!

Location hidden

#849404 Jan 28, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Once a Marine
Always a Marine
Ooo RA !
I'm sorry.

I do have to tell you that my limited experience with Marines showed that in jump school, as we cycled from one week to the next and those that failed recycled through that week not one Marine passed on to the next week along with us.

Don't feel bad though, none of the women did either.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#849406 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You're right about most women.
They're not dumb.
That's why Obama carried the women's vote!!
As in, most women voted for Obama!!
Keep saying stupid things. It's funny!!
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
You must be a woman, you have no balls and you are one woman who is dumb.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#849409 Jan 28, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
If they wouldn't have been there they'd be alive and healthy, wouldn't they? Women have never been in actual combat, walking around with a bunch of men to protect them when the shit hits the fan is not combat.
If none of the men had been there they'd be alive and healthy too.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#849414 Jan 28, 2013
Brian Fong wrote:
Keep complaining losers, Obama will be president for the next 4 years despite what some loser in the basement incoherently writes in their basement on Topix
And the Sun will rise in the morning, too.

But the smell in the Oval Office will never leave entirely.

Location hidden

#849416 Jan 28, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
You must be a woman, you have no balls and you are one woman who is dumb.
Peace
KMA
Well, you're dumb and have no balls ... is that really the criteria?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#849418 Jan 28, 2013
I DONT KNOW... I BELIEVE THAT WOMEN SHOULD BE IN COMBAT ONE WEEK OF EVERY MONTH !
THEM BITCHES GET PRETTY DAM MEAN WHEN THEY
Cycling !
ANY ONE THAT CAN BLEED FOR A WEEK AND NOT DIE?
THATS THE KINDA ENDURING TROOPS WE NEED DAM IT !
Hahahaha !
Howdoya like me now ?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#849421 Jan 28, 2013
Sing to tune of GRAND OL FLAG....,
SHES A GRAND OL BAG WHEN SHE TAKES OFF HER RAG !!
Hahahahaha !
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#849423 Jan 28, 2013
Yeah if they break a nail they wanna kill sombody !
And they have 10 nails !
LET THEM FIGHT!
Why not ?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#849426 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Gitmo is open because the Republiclown House withheld funding required to close it!! DUH
You're more stupid than usual today!!
Republiclowns thwart Obama's plans, yet you're ignorant to blame it on Obama.
You're really desperate since you lost the election.
Tell us again what a wonderfully successful businessman Rmoney was!!
Then tell us why the American people rejected him and his Party!!
"nutsucker"
Gitmo is still open because then candidate nobama said one of the first thing he would do and then found out that he was not a dictator and could not by decree get stuff done. Kinda of like appointing 3 members to NLRB and having a court tell him that was not the way the constitution works.
Did you happen to catch the love fest last night, Hillary and nobama taking turns kissing one each others ass? Sickening!!!!
Your kind of time wasting.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#849427 Jan 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you aren't going to even admit when this problem started & who was driving the bus.
How pathetic.
The stimulus took us from Bush's last month losing 750,000 jobs a month & a economy shrinking at a rate over 6% to positive gains in the private sector & a growing economy.\
To a blithering Bush Asskisser like you, that is a waste of money.
Well guess what, if Bush did not leave Obama with that recession, Obama would not have had to spend money trying to fix it.
Some interesting data Duh A Vey-
Similar island surface responses have been found by Webb and Kench (2010), who studied 27 other atoll islands in the central Pacific, using historical aerial photography and satellite images over periods ranging from 19 to 61 years, during which time interval they say that instrumental records indicated a rate of sea-level rise of 2.0 mm per year in the central Pacific. Yet in spite of this sea level rise, they too found "no evidence of large-scale reduction in island area," noting that the islands "have predominantly been persistent or expanded in area on atoll rims for the past 20 to 60 years," adding that 43% of the islands "increased in area by more than 3% with the largest increases of 30% on Betio (Tarawa atoll) and 28.3% on Funamanu (Funafuti atoll)."
Islands Rimming Pacific Atolls: Their Response to Sea Level Rise
Volume 16, Number 4. C02Science.org . 23 January 2013

(Ps: Did you know an atoll is actually often a volcano crater, usually surrounded by an island, with a lagoon, comprised of coral?)
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#849428 Jan 28, 2013
Can you imagine a woman war vet comming back with POST TRAMATIC STRESS DISORDER AND PMS AT THE SAME TIME ?
WhooooA !!
Id pitty that poor husband !!
What a nitemare that would be eh?

Location hidden

#849429 Jan 28, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away, Nancy. You're a nasty troll not worthy of arguing with.
You know it, we know it, just admit it, you're a nasty troll, it's your entire life..
You get caught in a lie and I'M a troll ... funny how that works idn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 17 min Gofigger 4,022
Amy 9-16 34 min edogxxx 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min JOEL 69,364
Abby 9-16 40 min PEllen 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min Cali Girl 2014 49,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Learn to Read 177,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Kristy 46,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Lloyd Bentson 98,207
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••