Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275925 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#849811 Jan 29, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Where does the buck stop, Ben?
You pounded the Benghazi drum for weeks before the election trying to lay the blame on Obama. Did it work? Do you believe that anyone besides Obama haters thinks he should have micro-managed this incident? Are you suggesting that Obama is such a great leader that had he interceded and interfered with on site military and State Department officials that he would have saved these men?
This is a stupid fight for Republicans to pick. Before the election at least it made political sense, now you're just barking at the moon.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849812 Jan 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when you don't introduce nonsense and propaganda and then walk away from it.
Geez' you're sensitive lately!!
And I didn't even call you a 'stupid fck', the term you love!!
I didn't walk away from it, I walked away from you. Besides all you had to say is "he's canadian"...nuff said.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#849813 Jan 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
This thread might be the last remaining evidence that the TP ever existed. The old, weak, and lame. Folks like you and Dweeb!!
<quoted text>
Nuculur didn’t Clinton say “The Era of Big Government was Over?” not only do we have an oversize Government but and over reaching Government!! TP means Smaller and more efficient Government by the People for the People!!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#849814 Jan 29, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile...
...somewhere in Africa lowland Gorillas are beating their chests...
And everywhere in Chicago and DC. they are beating their wives and their dicks.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#849815 Jan 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't walk away from it, I walked away from you. Besides all you had to say is "he's canadian"...nuff said.
Peppy may or may not be Canadian.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#849816 Jan 29, 2013
Let's see dictator-wanna-be raising the debt limit to get us more into debt!!!

And using more and more executive orders to open our borders.

And to take our guns away!!!

Yes Liberals, come and get our guns, we are waiting for you!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849818 Jan 29, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You pounded the Benghazi drum for weeks before the election trying to lay the blame on Obama. Did it work? Do you believe that anyone besides Obama haters thinks he should have micro-managed this incident? Are you suggesting that Obama is such a great leader that had he interceded and interfered with on site military and State Department officials that he would have saved these men?
This is a stupid fight for Republicans to pick. Before the election at least it made political sense, now you're just barking at the moon.
Correct. It is impossible to overcome the media propaganda machine that protects Obama.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849819 Jan 29, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
So what's the latest?
Ray lewis allegedly used a banned substance to recover from an injury. Other than that, same ol same ol
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849820 Jan 29, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Peppy may or may not be Canadian.
Does Peppy exist?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#849822 Jan 29, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
So what's the latest? President still doing a good job, rightwingers still reeling. Same old, same old.
Good afternoon Homer, the Senate foreign relations subcommittee has unanimously approve John Kerry as Secretary of State. BTW it was Kerry who mentored Obama in the Senate and first put him on the national stage.

In other news France is expelling/deporting radical Muslim Imams as we speak__a step in the right direction IMO. Looks like France is done fkn around with 7th century nonsense.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849823 Jan 29, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Peppy may or may not be Canadian.
Can you believe Jane is going skiing? She'll be pushing people off the chair lift.
Jane? Send us a picture of you skiing, sorry, I just can't see a swine like you skiing.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#849824 Jan 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You can read and you can comprehend when you want to so why waste your time relaying sht you already know or suspect is bogus?
Tolerant? LMAO I skip right by half the loons on this thread because the crazy fks are posting all over topix about you name it, is ignoring a crazy bastrd being intolerant?
I think namE uses tolerant when he wants someone who "suffers fools gladly" like that band of Warturds darned socks that keeps stinking up the place.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849825 Jan 29, 2013
Jane, getting ready to go skiing:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2736/417212159...

Shes on the right with the yellow shirt

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849826 Jan 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You can read and you can comprehend when you want to so why waste your time relaying sht you already know or suspect is bogus?
Tolerant? LMAO I skip right by half the loons on this thread because the crazy fks are posting all over topix about you name it, is ignoring a crazy bastrd being intolerant?
I put it out there with no comments of my own to see if people are interested in discussion. I thought you might be, thats why I posted more of the article. If you're not, ignore it. Or post insults. Like I said, it's still a free country.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#849827 Jan 29, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Peppy may or may not be Canadian.
That's how rumors get started.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849828 Jan 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The real story is sort of interesting as the squatter is a young fellow who subscribes to the sovereign citizen bullsht and is taking advantage of one of Florida's truly fkd up real estate laws through adverse possession.
That's a pretty nice pad to be in foreclosure but of course one in ten $1 million plus homes was/is in foreclosure.
Did you ever meet one of those sovereign citizen types???
He's a 23 year old Brazilian! Now that the neighbors have been harrassing him, peeking in the windows, banging on the door etc. the BOA has issued eviction notice. We were all kind of routing for the kid because it pissed those bytches off!! You have to be able to hang in there for 7 years, and if you do, the house is yours.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#849829 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's that?
Your son in law?
No but he could have been your great grand pappy .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849830 Jan 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Peppy exist?
He's in Poland at the Pierogi festival

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#849831 Jan 29, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You pounded the Benghazi drum for weeks before the election trying to lay the blame on Obama. Did it work? Do you believe that anyone besides Obama haters thinks he should have micro-managed this incident? Are you suggesting that Obama is such a great leader that had he interceded and interfered with on site military and State Department officials that he would have saved these men?
This is a stupid fight for Republicans to pick. Before the election at least it made political sense, now you're just barking at the moon.
Sure have, and will continue to do so. Micro managed? He should have done his job. Since he's never had a job, how would he understand, what it was he needed to do? Then he sent the Hil-Bily out to cover his behind. If Hilary had confronted me as she did that senator, I would have thrown it back in her face. She tried to cover her ample behind with confrontation..Sure as hell wouldn't have worked with me.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#849832 Jan 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe Jane is going skiing? She'll be pushing people off the chair lift.
Jane? Send us a picture of you skiing, sorry, I just can't see a swine like you skiing.
The Boca squatter is back and drunk as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Pookie Bear 197,040
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 53 min Red_Forman 6,419
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min IBdaMann 54,515
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 12 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 18 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
Florida sheriff is similar to Sheriff Apairo. 18 hr Im DA JUDD 2
Black lives matter 18 hr NO THEY DON-T 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages