Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,135)

Showing posts 782,681 - 782,700 of1,072,635
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Ok, I'm trying to register now but I don't understand these things. Can someone help me, please?(Not you debil) The only names still available are in Russian?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there is no apparent trend.
Republicans need to take a lesson from the Obama campaign and attack their opponents in a personal, vicious, and relentless manner.
Really? All those watermelons, gorillas, monkey, fried chicken, uppity, etc., references worked out for them so well?(Could you give us a brief synopsis of the biographical significance of your character in "Atlas Shrugged"?)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Debil is a Snot wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of us don't have a problem with Obama and the Democrats following in the Republicans' footsteps when it comes to keeping us safe.
Only you do apparently.
But maybe you can tell me how Democrats are different than Republicans? Since you're the one always defending them.
I don't defend them, I attack the right wing nitwits. Figures y'all can't tell the difference. So seriously, if everything bad about the Republicans is the same thing bad about Democrats and its Republicans who are on the wrong side of public opinion on issues like immigration, abortion, guns, etc. then why would should anyone vote for them over the Democrats?

Remember, you have to sell your party, I don't have to sell the Democrats ... the GOP's already doing a fine job of that.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just not a fan of cops, unlike leftwingers who want a police state.
This is rich!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

This is th efunniest one of all!!

Funny how the marxist communist lost the election!!

Poor Dweeb. All that hatred and nowhere to go!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney in a landslide.
Dick Morris.
Read 'em and weep.
By the way, you know we'll have to move the seat of government when Obama's base throws their tantrum riots after they learn Obama is getting tossed out on his Marxist fraud ass.
What should be done when Obama's 80 percent black population of DC obstructs the normal function of government?
What do you think should be done when the tantrum the blacks throw prevents government from operating?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
We're and Black guy was NOT president--sorry to the left, but carol doesn't deserve the very best in proofing.
Did everybody watch President Obama and Secy. Clinton on 60 minutes last night?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the old assault weapon ban specified center-fire.
I was referring specifically to the comment from the Chicago sockpuppet claiming that it was ridiculous for any .22 to carry more than 10 rounds.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily enjoys waxturds in her vodka
Vodka would be a lot more desirable than what you put in your waxturds, Waxturds...how ever do you manage to do that? Alzheimer Eastwood didn't seem to think that was possible, but then he really did manage to win the election for R'Money, right?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the exact tactic the Soviet Union used to nutralize individuals that the communists thought may cause a problem for them. The central government declared them mentally deficient. After that, the rest of their lives was destroyed.
I wonder if the mother of the shooter in Newton attempting to have him declared mentally unstable being denied is related to this discussion....
The citizens of the state are of no business of the federal government. The federal government exists to ensure the indivudual rights in the Constitution are not denied by any state.
Today, we have the federal government trying to take the rights away from the citizens of the states.
Now, what's wrong with that picture?
"How many more copycats are waiting in the wings for their moment of fame — from a national media machine that rewards them with the wall-to-wall attention and sense of identity that they crave — while provoking others to try to make their mark?

A dozen more killers? A hundred? More? How can we possibly even guess how many, given our nation's refusal to create an active national database of the mentally ill?"

Advocating for a data base of the mental ill?

Yep Wayne LaPierre, NRA, Communist.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Debil is a Snot wrote:
Ok, I'm trying to register now but I don't understand these things. Can someone help me, please?(Not you debil) The only names still available are in Russian?
Try Svetlana

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
America we’ve been waiting for this moment since 2010!! Tomorrow we the People can finish what we started in 2010... Go Vote!! Romney/Ryan!!!
The angry Teabaggers got their asses handed to them, didn't they??

As did you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? All those watermelons, gorillas, monkey, fried chicken, uppity, etc., references worked out for them so well?(Could you give us a brief synopsis of the biographical significance of your character in "Atlas Shrugged"?)
The Romney campaign did not make any personal attacks on Obama, nor did the McCain campaign.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this guy stupid or what??
Nuculur I love the Flashbacks!! Hey, nothing going to improve in the Next Four Years other than my typing!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Iran Space Monkey Reportedly Sent Aloft, And It Doesn't Look Too Happy About It (PHOTO)

After Iran's state news service said the nation had launched a monkey 72 miles into space, a photo of the animal surfaced online -- and it doesn't look like it's too happy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/28/iran...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer is probably the trusting fool type who would allow a cop to search his car without a warrant.
All honest citizens would. If an officer asked me, I would say, yes sir officer no problem. I have nothing to hide , you obviously do.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not until after 5, I have my standards
Are those the standards that help you stand up after Happy Hour? ROTFLMAO
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did everybody watch President Obama and Secy. Clinton on 60 minutes last night?
Did Obama apologize for calling Bill a racist?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He shot himself to death with his paintball gun
lol.
leosanusbabymama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Vodka would be a lot more desirable than what you put in your waxturds, Waxturds...how ever do you manage to do that? Alzheimer Eastwood didn't seem to think that was possible, but then he really did manage to win the election for R'Money, right?
Lowlifebottomfeederwelfarebaby mamafaketeacherfckfaceforsure say what? LOL

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
All honest citizens would. If an officer asked me, I would say, yes sir officer no problem. I have nothing to hide , you obviously do.
The difference is that you're not paranoid like these right wing morons. FOX has them afraid of everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 782,681 - 782,700 of1,072,635
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 5 min boundary painter 4,575
Amy 7-11 7 min boundary painter 16
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 10 min I dont believe you 34
Illuminati Membership Form Is Out In Lagos State 11 min mr ben 1
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 13 min boundary painter 352
La Raza Plan to Annex Southwest Exposed Video 14 min Infowars Video 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 16 min boundary painter 400
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,699
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 2:02PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE