Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#849240 Jan 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't! It's not a matter of having something to hide. It's a matter of privacy rights. A dirty cop can plant something in your car and then it's your word against his. You'll lose.
People said the same thing about the Patriot Act, "if you're not doing anything wrong, then it won't affect you"
It's all good until someone disappears.
Bah, let em try with camera phones, twitter feeds and live streaming video, I dare them. Homer says make the most of today's technologies. Homer 2016
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849241 Jan 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, if it were only that easy__he's still here and occasionally slips up and uses one of his old phrases. They're all still here__all four of them.
Oh really? I hadn't detected fred, guess I missed it. Remember And So It Goes? Talk about irritating
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#849242 Jan 28, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'll be ready for golf by April.
What do rich white people pay you to carry clubs these days?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849243 Jan 28, 2013
Debil is a Snot wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor monkey. It's not animals who lack intelligence. It's people.
I felt sorry for Monkey as well
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849244 Jan 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, why not? Unlike you paranoid rightwingers Homer has nothing to hide. Homer is a law abiding citizen. Homer says if you do not break the law you have nothing to fear from the police - Homer 2016
Not so fast.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849246 Jan 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, let em try with camera phones, twitter feeds and live streaming video, I dare them. Homer says make the most of today's technologies. Homer 2016
The police can confiscate your phone if they feel you are recording them.

Pat Nixon, to Pres. Nixon "sometimes I understand why they hate you Dick"

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#849247 Jan 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, why not? Unlike you paranoid rightwingers Homer has nothing to hide. Homer is a law abiding citizen. Homer says if you do not break the law you have nothing to fear from the police - Homer 2016
If Homer's a law abiding citizen then the police will have no probable cause to search Homer's vehicle thus if they do want to search it they must be acting in violation of Homer's rights therefore law abiding Homer should refuse such a search.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#849248 Jan 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't! It's not a matter of having something to hide. It's a matter of privacy rights. A dirty cop can plant something in your car and then it's your word against his. You'll lose.
People said the same thing about the Patriot Act, "if you're not doing anything wrong, then it won't affect you"
It's all good until someone disappears.
Depends on the circumstances lily, we launched a Sheriff up this way years ago for profiling. Google Bob Vogel Sheriff.

His Dept was stopping people in nowheresville where they would have to be handcuffed and transported as would their vehicle if they refused. They caught a lot of small timers and kept any money they found even without a conviction. It was all great at first but once the lawsuits started piling up the public was outraged.

That county has the best Sheriff in the state currently__maybe the nation. Sheriff Ben
Jorge ErnestoProphet Babb

Belize City, Belize

#849250 Jan 28, 2013
Barack Obama Fulfilling the Holy Prophecies of The Bible; as God Jesus Sown on the Third Day 2007-3000 Ye Shall Rise Again; Son of Man; The American Creole Seed of Salvation Male/Female!
Registered voter

AOL

#849251 Jan 28, 2013
Those who voted for him are confused on the real issues.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#849252 Jan 28, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If Homer's a law abiding citizen then the police will have no probable cause to search Homer's vehicle thus if they do want to search it they must be acting in violation of Homer's rights therefore law abiding Homer should refuse such a search.
That probably explains why it's never happened.
forks_make_us_fa t

Conway, AR

#849253 Jan 28, 2013
Liberal millionaire 1%'er...

Gets workers comp!

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...
forks_make_us_fa t

Conway, AR

#849254 Jan 28, 2013
47%'er wins lottery...

Keeps collecting foodstamps!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#849256 Jan 28, 2013
White house condems wave of violence in Egypt but won't condemn the sunami of it in Chicago , go figure .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849257 Jan 28, 2013
"the whole world will see what a dirty mouth I have" Richard Nixon upon handing over the tapes!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#849258 Jan 28, 2013
Fine, I won't let the cops search my car. Sheesh everyone get off my back already.
forks_make_us_fa t

Conway, AR

#849259 Jan 28, 2013
They owe me file.....

18 families reporting more than $10 million in salary drew....

Umemployment!

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-02/a...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849260 Jan 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on the circumstances lily, we launched a Sheriff up this way years ago for profiling. Google Bob Vogel Sheriff.
His Dept was stopping people in nowheresville where they would have to be handcuffed and transported as would their vehicle if they refused. They caught a lot of small timers and kept any money they found even without a conviction. It was all great at first but once the lawsuits started piling up the public was outraged.
That county has the best Sheriff in the state currently__maybe the nation. Sheriff Ben
Glad to hear it; we've had quite a few doozies here too. One was profiling illegal workers, mostly latin Americans; he'd pull them over, take their money and sexually assault them. He assumed he'd get away with it because the victims were afraid of deportation; then one of them finally had the guts to tell. It was awful
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849261 Jan 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That probably explains why it's never happened.
Consider yourself lucky
carol

Orlando, FL

#849262 Jan 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oops! I almost missed this...thanks, Babe, I needed that (Also, I never get you confused with anyone else, no matter the name or address.)
Oh, honey, I'd let you sit in my lap and edit my stuff if you'd just get over this hairy-legged cold you got.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 50,620
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 3 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 4 hr Godly 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr truth-facts 47,496
Topix is owned by Americans! 5 hr He who knows 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]