Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#849110 Jan 28, 2013
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
January 20,2013. The end of the free ghettophone!
ROMNEY-RYAN 2012 - MAKING AMERICANS PAY FOR THEIR OWN CELLPHONES!!!
Whatever happened to this nitwit??
Myrna Silverman

Orlando, FL

#849111 Jan 28, 2013
Oh that feels better! I was beginning to cramp up there for a while. The debil is just like menopause: once you stop crying and yelling at everybody you realize you'll never have to buy another tampon.

Location hidden

#849112 Jan 28, 2013
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like BARRY SOETORO, aka BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA?
Which is it?
Those with nothing to hide, HIDE NOTHING.
Correct?
This nitwit's been in hiding since the election!!
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Sanford, FL

#849114 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh, most mountains are..DUH.
Is there any ground within 1/2 to 3/4 mile of your place that is higher elevation?(also,do you have a tin or shingle roof? any dogs? outbuildings? Are you in the middle of the 86 acres or to one side of it? what are the gps coordinates?)
carol

Orlando, FL

#849115 Jan 28, 2013
Angela, call me please. This is important!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849116 Jan 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Police should not use such military-type weapons or military-style vehicles.
Nor should they use TASERs, mistakenly classified as non-lethal.
SWAT teams are ruthless killers and should be outlawed.
You are one detached idiot. And one Un-American two faced crybaby bitch.

Location hidden

#849118 Jan 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
NY Daily News Endorses Mitt Romney
Sunday, 04 Nov 2012
The New York Daily News, the country’s fifth largest newspaper, endorsed Mitt Romney on Sunday, joining the ranks of more than a dozen papers that have turned away from Barack Obama after endorsing his candidacy in 2008.
The paper's endorsement came as a surprise: the News has a staunchly Democratic editorial viewpoint. The Daily News is also owned by one of the country's most respected and influential Democrats, Mort Zuckerman, the billionaire real estate mogul.
But the New York daily staked its arguments against Obama not on politics but the economy, charging that President Obama’s promises went unfulfilled.
“Revival of the U.S. as a land of opportunity and upward mobility is the central challenge facing the next president,” the paper wrote.“The question for Americans: Who is more likely to accomplish the mission — Barack Obama or Mitt Romney?”
“Four years ago, the Daily News endorsed Obama, seeing a historic figure whose intelligence, political skills and empathy with common folk positioned him to build on the small practical experience he would bring to the world’s toughest job. We valued Obama’s pledge to govern with bold pragmatism and bipartisanship. The hopes of those days went unfulfilled.”
The Daily News argued that Obama inherited a difficult economic situation but did not provide the right guidance to lead an economic revival.
“The trend over the Obama years: Goodbye to middle- and high-income jobs in New York City; hello to positions that pay less than $45,000 a year,” the paper wrote.
“Recovery from the disaster that Obama inherited was going to take time. But four years is a long, long slog. Had the president guided a typical upswing, America would by now have regained essentially all its lost jobs. At his present pace, Obama would reach that milestone in the third year of a second term. The regrettable truth is that Obama built a record of miscalculations and missed opportunities,” the Daily News editorial said.
The paper, which is considered the publication of working class New Yorkers, even took Obama to task for Obamacare.
“After originally projecting that the program would produce 4 million more jobs than the country now has, along with a 5 percent jobless rate, Obama pleads that he saved Americans from more dire straits,” it wrote.
“Next came Obamacare. While the country bled jobs, the president battled to establish universal health insurance — without first restraining soaring medical bills. Then he pushed one of the largest social programs in U.S. history through a Democratic-controlled Congress without a single Republican vote. R.I.P. and never to be resurrected — Obama’s promised bipartisanship.”
The Daily News said Romney’s approach to fix the economy would be “stronger”
“Critically, he has tailored his policies to create jobs, jobs, jobs,” the Daily News wrote.
“The centerpieces of Romney’s plan call for spending restraint and rewriting the Internal Revenue code to lower rates by 20 percent. He would make up much of the lost revenue by eliminating deductions and loopholes that have made the tax system a thicket of strangling complexities. On its own, paring the personal and corporate rules to the basics would catalyze business and consumer spending.”
In the end, the paper’s endorsement came down to who could better get the country back on sound economic footing. It concluded its editorial with:
“The presidential imperative of the times is to energize the economy and get deficits under control to empower the working and middle classes to again enjoy the fruits of an ascendant America.
“So the News is compelled to stand with Romney.”
Blast from the past!!

Looks like the News got knocked down, like Rmoney!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Sanford, FL

#849120 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh, most mountains are..DUH.
You are correct,some mountains are not on higher ground,I hadn't thought of that! Do you enjoy making me look stupid? Or did you just get lucky that time?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849121 Jan 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, Galt on his high horse! The voice of morality and proper behavior on topix! Need a few reminders of your transgressions?
lol, Old Galt is one warped puppy. Just knowing that idiot is in pain warms me up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#849122 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I hit a nerve, Lorac??
Funny how you make all sorts of disgusting attacks, yet when return fire comes, you cry like a baby!!
Tough luck, loser.
Maybe you'll think before making false accusations about others that you get from FAUX.
""GEORGE W. Bush has turned to booze in a bid to ease his pain over his dad’s failing health.
The 88-year-old senior Bush recently plunged into a medical crisis trig­gered by bronchitis.
And his Former President son has started to fall apart, according to American tabloid the National Enquirer.
“George is severely broken up over his dad’s deteriorating health,” a source said.
“While the elder Bush tells everyone he’s not going any­where, there’s a sad belief his days are numbered.
“And no one has taken it harder than ‘W.’ While he’s worked hard to maintain his sobriety, it’s no secret he’s severely depressed over the thought of losing his father and has knocked back a few drinks in recent weeks while at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.
“George is really hurting from what appear to be his dad’s final days. The word is he’s had a drink or two to deaden the pain despite his wife Laura keeping a watchful eye on him. As his father fades, it’s been hard for him to maintain that steely Bush facade.
“You have to understand that there are decades of unresolved issues between the two. In recent years, George has also been rankled by his dad’s close friendship with Bill Clinton.
“They bonded as they traveled the world together as ex-presidents doing humanitarian work. They had an easy, breezy relationship filled with jokes, smiles and a lot of laughs, and that always bothered ‘W’ because he never got along with his father that well.
“He’s just uncertain how to go about it and fears, at this stage, it may be too late. In the meantime, no one wants to see him fall off the wagon for good.”
When GHWB rolls sevens Junior will be thrust into the national spotlight and forced to face the American public, not to mention TV folk, for a number of days and while Jeb, the little brown ones, Laura, the girls and dear old mom will be able to pick up much of the slack, the vulnerable W will still be on display.

Should be interesting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#849123 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to this nitwit??
Your mother left you on your own, I guess.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#849125 Jan 28, 2013
So when is Day One??

HAHAHAHAHAHA
abbynormall wrote:
Mitt Romney: "On day one, I will announce deficit-reduction measures that end the era of big government ushered in by President Obama."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brer Debil

Orlando, FL

#849126 Jan 28, 2013
"Oh, puhleeze don throw me in the briar patch Br'er Fox an' Br'er Bear, you knows how much I do hate dem thorny bushes!"

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#849127 Jan 28, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily's in charge of screwdrivers.
Hey Lily, if you're getting Homer a screwdriver can ya get me one too?

Thanks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#849129 Jan 28, 2013
Debil is a Snot wrote:
You know, I think I've made a mistake here, by changing my name in response to debil's childish antics it appears I've not solved anything and may have made things worse. I'm going back to my origial name and debil can kiss my behind.
The only way to deal with the Democrat juveniles here is to create a user ID (click on "Sign Up") at the top of the page. They cannot duplicate your name "as a signed in user" and people will be able to tell when one of these Democrat sockpuppets is playing games. They could post as Carol, but it would not look the same.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#849130 Jan 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exclusive Poll: Romney holds lead in Florida days before election
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
2 days ago:
CNN Poll: Obama 50%– Romney 47% in Ohio
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/...
Romney Rises in Favorability; Obama’s Pushback Is Intensity
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/...
Polls in Montana and Indiana shows Romney has big lead vs Obama
http://www.examiner.com/article/polls-montana...
After getting your ass handed to you, I can see why you're so angry!!

Sucks to be a loser, eh??

You should be used to it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849131 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one detached idiot. And one Un-American two faced crybaby bitch.
Just not a fan of cops, unlike leftwingers who want a police state.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#849132 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Look back. You're talking thru your other mouth again.
The one you sit on.
The polls predicted each of them correctly. You must be looking at wingnut polls!! Or just makin shit up, as you've done all along!!
GObama!!
<quoted text>
Blast from the past!!
Goes far in explaining your anger and continued attacks on our President!!
So how is the padded room??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nuculur… No regrets I was wrong!! Enjoy the moment nothing forever!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849133 Jan 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>When GHWB rolls sevens Junior will be thrust into the national spotlight and forced to face the American public, not to mention TV folk, for a number of days and while Jeb, the little brown ones, Laura, the girls and dear old mom will be able to pick up much of the slack, the vulnerable W will still be on display.
Should be interesting.
Racist pig.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#849134 Jan 28, 2013
Pro Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain dead people like you is how the Hitlers of the world come to power.
Or the Josef Stalins who, even after killing more people than all of the tyrants combined in modern history, is still revered as the best thing since sliced bread by a lot of Russians.

Very odd...people who only see what they want to see.

Aren't we supposed to learn from history to avoid making the same mistakes of the past?

Newsweek's most recent cover has a picture of Obama with the words "Second Coming". In 2008, it was Obama with a halo.

This is too reminiscent of the past for my liking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only sex 15 min amitjulee 1
Amy 10-19 16 min Kuuipo 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min casting director 98,492
BoyshineLiesIn SpeechAtNW 33 min LipsMoveBhoLies 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,957
Mike Brown Deserved What He Got 43 min Read NO_3 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Earthling-1 47,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 179,241
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]