Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,126)

Showing posts 782,501 - 782,520 of1,078,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not me, he has now stolen my registered topix id. Like he has done to so many others. Love his desperation!!
Whatever few cells old Waxturd had left he is destroying them in a hurry. Poor freak that he is.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should just shut up before making yourself look even more foolish. If that's possible. Okay?
When it comes to stooping to the lowest level, is there no level too low for you?
Nevermind, you already answered the question.
Did I hit a nerve, Lorac??

Funny how you make all sorts of disgusting attacks, yet when return fire comes, you cry like a baby!!

Tough luck, loser.

Maybe you'll think before making false accusations about others that you get from FAUX.

""GEORGE W. Bush has turned to booze in a bid to ease his pain over his dad’s failing health.

The 88-year-old senior Bush recently plunged into a medical crisis trig­gered by bronchitis.

And his Former President son has started to fall apart, according to American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“George is severely broken up over his dad’s deteriorating health,” a source said.

“While the elder Bush tells everyone he’s not going any­where, there’s a sad belief his days are numbered.

“And no one has taken it harder than ‘W.’ While he’s worked hard to maintain his sobriety, it’s no secret he’s severely depressed over the thought of losing his father and has knocked back a few drinks in recent weeks while at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.

“George is really hurting from what appear to be his dad’s final days. The word is he’s had a drink or two to deaden the pain despite his wife Laura keeping a watchful eye on him. As his father fades, it’s been hard for him to maintain that steely Bush facade.

“You have to understand that there are decades of unresolved issues between the two. In recent years, George has also been rankled by his dad’s close friendship with Bill Clinton.

“They bonded as they traveled the world together as ex-presidents doing humanitarian work. They had an easy, breezy relationship filled with jokes, smiles and a lot of laughs, and that always bothered ‘W’ because he never got along with his father that well.

“He’s just uncertain how to go about it and fears, at this stage, it may be too late. In the meantime, no one wants to see him fall off the wagon for good.”
Fake Author

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep they love me there, preferred customer. Hows that Crow burger tasteing, penis breath?
So THAT'S what your fake book is about... LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls wrote:
<quoted text>Are you on high ground?
Uhh, most mountains are..DUH.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It says volumes, do I have to splain it to you?
It says volumes 'bout you, nothin''bout me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
Well, gotta go back to supplementing the family income. In a few more months, Tenzing will be among those still working to support MY retirement.
That just makes me happy for some reason...seeing how Democrats insisted on passing SS and Tenzing seems to love Democrats.
Then again, I probably should be hoping SS will be around until my contribution is returned before kicking the bucket since Democrats don't seem to get SS isn't sustainable.
Welcome to the 47% Carol, now start resenting yourself.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>nice twisting of words, but then common sense isn't a language you speak.
no, its better to close hospitals, and as the Obama administration is pushing...dump people into the community, unsupervised. so they don't take their medication and end up homeless, injured and/or dangerous to themselves and others.
NY state Dems started doing that in the '70s and it has been disastrous. but you're squirreled away in Bumbledick posting 24/7, and have probably never stood on a subway platform.
This idea that we are going to produce a list of the mentally unfit is just a dream.

Putting a person on that list would brand him for life, preventing employment,credit, etc.

Therefore only the worst would be on it.

The recent shooters like in Newtown & the Theater in Col, Columbine, etc would not be on it.

Obama is not closing hospitals.

I think from reading comments here & other places from these gun nuts, the idea that a person thinks they need to own an aresenal of assault rifles is an indicator that they likely need some mental health screening.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> CluelessNutsSpam ... LOL
Haha! The old boilerface must be corkin it. He's not too good at dealing with being made a fool of.

Haha!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...
An army of welfare slugs who won't do anything for themselves and wait on everyone else in the country to do everything for them is going to become regimented and allow themselves to be trained (just like they would have to do if they were the type to have a career) and put thier own lives on the line (just like they would have to do if they were the type to volunteer for military service) so an elitist can declare himself dictator and subject them to Marxist slavery....
Here's the bottom line. There's nothing left in your neighborhood to steal. You are completely incapable of doing anything for yourself. You have to go to where there is something to steal.
We know you'll be coming to see us. You know you'll be coming to see us.
See you then.
I SAID I will have the exact numbers for you in a couple weeks. I am pretty sure you are on the list.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> CluelessNutsSpam ... LOL
waxturd

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You should tell your fellow clueless morons here then. They've been claiming there is no problem.
another waxturd

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

NotSurpriZednuculurOption wrote:
<quoted text> Crazy Monday entry #12 ... LMAO!
yet another waxturd
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post. I'll help you. Here it is again. Please explain to us how you got from "free state" to the federal government....
You know about as much about what's in the Constitution as Obama. It would do everyone a lot of good if you and Obama had read the Constitution at least once in your lives.
I'll help you here. Here is the exact text from the Constitution:
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
How the f**k do you get from "...the security of a free state...." to "...protect the government against those that would take up arms against it or rebel against it."
By the way, wouldn't the president attempting to unconstitutionally issue edicts to the population as if he can write his own laws to suit his whim constitute a rebellion against the government of the United States?
Do we have to fight another war to put the Constitution back into our government, and eliminate any fascist dictator wannabe here?
I've already answered 2 of your questions today. To date you have never answered any of mine, at least to my satisfaction.

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! The old boilerface must be corkin it. He's not too good at dealing with being made a fool of.
Haha!
waxturd talking to waxturd

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I found out Saturday that they are shutting down the four coal fired generators just down the road from here. Going to bulldoze them flat.
Yes.

"They" being the utility plant operators.

There will be no coal fired electric plants in about 10 years.

The electric utilities are shuttering them as fast as they can.

BTW, are you aware there are more West Virginians working in the natural gas field than in coal??

The jobs didn't go, they just moved from a dying industry, that being coal.

Shale NG is creating many thousands of jobs all over America!!

Thanks, President Obama!!

But you and Nobraina remain wedded to a dying energy source, coal!!
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" The delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/WAXTURDS/GOOBER aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
"Not Surprized" Waxman still rejects your sexual advances... LOL
Fake Author

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever few cells old Waxturd had left he is destroying them in a hurry. Poor freak that he is.
You've been writing your fake book in your various cells? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
What's up fckers?
Are you trying to goad me sir?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
While shopping at Walmarts today I noticed they were out of 9mm shells. I asked the clerk about them and he said they've been out for weeks and didn't expect any available in the near future. Not one Democrat has proposed restricting access to ammunition. NRA induced hysteria has once again fattened the wallets of their wealthy donors while selling out NRA membership.
They saw you coming and put out the good stuff! Duds, returns. The people in Texas know how to take care of people like you! They want you back again too! Did you buy it all? probably. LOL!!!!
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Spell "ridiculous" for us ... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 782,501 - 782,520 of1,078,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min danetoo 67,872
Abby 7-23 14 min PEllen 6
Amy 7-23 22 min Toj 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min PEllen 97,513
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min loose cannon 174,462
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min gottondas 68,361
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,837
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE