Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NotSurpriZednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848964 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS...LOL
Not Surprized ... LMAO!

Pompano Beach, FL

#848965 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS wrote: I'm hoping for an unethical 200 peanuts from a liberal tonight. It will confirm the liberal mind hates. Come on lib - fire off that script! Hate! I feel sorry for you, but I expect it (they desperation that is). You are an excellent mental subject. Dweeb.
Not Surprized ... LMAO!
Fake Author

Pompano Beach, FL

#848966 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded crybaby,.
Bumpass ... LOL
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#848967 Jan 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You know about as much about what's in the Constitution as Obama. It would do everyone a lot of good if you and Obama had read the Constitution at least once in your lives.
I'll help you here. Here is the exact text from the Constitution:
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
How the f**k do you get from "...the security of a free state...." to "...protect the government against those that would take up arms against it or rebel against it."
By the way, wouldn't the president attempting to unconstitutionally issue edicts to the population as if he can write his own laws to suit his whim constitute a rebellion against the government of the United States?
Do we have to fight another war to put the Constitution back into our government, and eliminate any fascist dictator wannabe here?
I recommend they keep and bear the arms down at the local armory and hand em out the next time the Queen decides to invade.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#848968 Jan 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite the moron. Your Pelosi quote was about the healthcare bill - not under Bush.
And your quote is wrong. Are you always this f*cking uninformed?
Please enlighten us.
What was the actual quote from Pelosi when she said the ObamaKare bill has to be passed to find out what's in it....

... well?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848969 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
A bipartisan group of leading senators reached an agreement on sweeping legislation to rewrite the nation's immigration laws.
It covers border security, guest workers, employer verification and a path to citizenship for 11 million illegal immigrants in the country.
Details have yet to be negotiated, but it's a significant development.
McCain and the late Democratic Sen. Edward M. Kennedy collaborated on immigration legislation pushed by President George W. Bush in 2007. It collapsed in the Senate when it couldn't get enough GOP support.
Because of the Latino support for Obama last November, Republican leaders concluded supporting immigration reform with a path to citizenship has become a political imperative.
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/...
For Republicans, it's all about what the people want.
Maybe it will rub off on Obama and the Democrats.
Unfortunately, it's too late for Obamacare. They ignored the wishes of the majority then and are still ignoring tht the majority want government to cut spending.
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fake Author

Pompano Beach, FL

#848970 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
He is one obsessed wacko.
Red Lobster ... LOL
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#848971 Jan 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
What's up fckers?
The Democrats here are doing the usual stuff. You need to ask them individually so they know you mean them, Homer.

Homer - LOL!!!! Only an idiot would use that as a name. Were you a gas station attendant back in the 30's with Goober & Andy?

LOL!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#848972 Jan 28, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try but you really have to defer to his expertise in fraud, deceit and judge-it loading. He can dump over 20 judge-its on a post in just seconds, Its really fun to watch.
CluelessNutsSpam ... LOL
lily waman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#848975 Jan 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
lol
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#848976 Jan 28, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
While shopping at Walmarts today I noticed they were out of 9mm shells. I asked the clerk about them and he said they've been out for weeks and didn't expect any available in the near future. Not one Democrat has proposed restricting access to ammunition. NRA induced hysteria has once again fattened the wallets of their wealthy donors while selling out NRA membership.
You should tell your fellow clueless morons here then. They've been claiming there is no problem.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848977 Jan 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
What's up fckers?
lol! if they were really fckers maybe they wouldn't be so damn miserable

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848980 Jan 28, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
I live in a double wide with my kids while recovering from my gastric bypass operation. Last summer, in my typical braggart fashion, I was bragging about going east for a lavish vacation but I can no longer take care of myself, so I'm sponging off my kids.
You can't believe a word I say.
Old man with many names is having envy pains I see. Not a word was ever mentioned about a lavish vacation moron...But I did mention that I would be spending the summer back east and enjoying a great time...I'm loving it so much that I decided to spend the entire winter back here. By the way my children live in California. Old jealous one, and all the while you are restricted to posting nonsense all day every day, what a life!!! I love your miserable existance. It warms the cokkles of my heart...BAAHHHAA.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#848981 Jan 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Preliminary estimates put the number at 20-25 million, all pasty middle-aged white guys. I should have the exact numbers for you in a couple weeks. They are also going to mail out flyers a week before the assault, so be sure and check your mail every day.
Let's see...
An army of welfare slugs who won't do anything for themselves and wait on everyone else in the country to do everything for them is going to become regimented and allow themselves to be trained (just like they would have to do if they were the type to have a career) and put thier own lives on the line (just like they would have to do if they were the type to volunteer for military service) so an elitist can declare himself dictator and subject them to Marxist slavery....

Here's the bottom line. There's nothing left in your neighborhood to steal. You are completely incapable of doing anything for yourself. You have to go to where there is something to steal.
We know you'll be coming to see us. You know you'll be coming to see us.
See you then.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#848982 Jan 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is, how many Americans can be killed when the president declares war on the population of the United States....
You rersponse to the location of Obama while the White House watched in real-time Al Qaeda killing Americans wasn't sufficient. You made a reference to Obama being told what happened at 11:00 PM. The battle was over. We want to know where Obama was during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House.
If it's so simple, just tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
Still, these questions have not been answered:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A simple location answers the first question. A simple source of money answers the second question.

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

So, when does this war declaration take place in your book?

How does a President declare war on the US citizens. Wouldn't he need approval of Congress?

As for Benghazi. Once again here is the timeline proving you to be yet again another right whiner uninformed lying POS who, when the facts are in, are constantly proven to be wrong.

"11 p.m.-- Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey meet with President Obama at the White House where they discuss the unfolding situation and how to respond. The meeting had been previously scheduled."

One hour & 18 minutes after the attack began. Not over. Are you just this GD f*cking stupid? Or are you that big of a GD f*cking liar? It has to be one or the other.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/09/world/afric...

And you still are so GD f*cking inept you can't find a website showing the federal revenue generation.

My God. You say you're a geologist?? Really? Because I thought geologists were supposed to be relatively smart people & you are just another dumbass right whiner who flaps their gums here like you know something when in fact, you don't know sh*t.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848983 Jan 28, 2013
Fake Author wrote:
<quoted text> Red Lobster ... LOL
Yep they love me there, preferred customer. Hows that Crow burger tasteing, penis breath?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#848984 Jan 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I recommend they keep and bear the arms down at the local armory and hand em out the next time the Queen decides to invade.
You forgot to answer the post. I'll help you. Here it is again. Please explain to us how you got from "free state" to the federal government....

You know about as much about what's in the Constitution as Obama. It would do everyone a lot of good if you and Obama had read the Constitution at least once in your lives.
I'll help you here. Here is the exact text from the Constitution:
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
How the f**k do you get from "...the security of a free state...." to "...protect the government against those that would take up arms against it or rebel against it."
By the way, wouldn't the president attempting to unconstitutionally issue edicts to the population as if he can write his own laws to suit his whim constitute a rebellion against the government of the United States?
Do we have to fight another war to put the Constitution back into our government, and eliminate any fascist dictator wannabe here?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Pompano Beach, FL

#848986 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not me, he has now stolen my registered topix id. Like he has done to so many others. Love his desperation!!

Try Spellcheck ... LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Sanford, FL

#848987 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your concern, but we have a nice home [fully contained]with 86 acres up there so I have plenty of room. I'm sure you are welcome, but I suspect your toy of choice would be either your baby rattle, pacifier or perhaps your autographed beer can signed by Killer BUSH.
Are you on high ground?

Pompano Beach, FL

#848988 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS...LOL
Bumpass ... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 2 min edogxxx 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min TRD 68,473
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,824
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 178,035
James Foley Beheading: What They’re Not Telling... 2 hr BadDream 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,378
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 5 hr joey 2
Amy 9-16 7 hr Zap Brannigan 55
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Toj 98,226
•••