Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Sanford, FL

#849138 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
I suggest that all posters that are suspected as being old Waxhead be ignored. I think that's the only way to curb some of the stupid on here.
Oh!.....Well I guess that settles it then! Thanks for your guidance in that matter Grey Ghost!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#849140 Jan 28, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you're not a racist, you'll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot...
-
It's the culture...
Whatever happened to this moron??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#849141 Jan 28, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lily, if you're getting Homer a screwdriver can ya get me one too?
Thanks.
Hillbilly fktard

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Orlando, FL

#849142 Jan 28, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to deal with the Democrat juveniles here is to create a user ID (click on "Sign Up") at the top of the page. They cannot duplicate your name "as a signed in user" and people will be able to tell when one of these Democrat sockpuppets is playing games. They could post as Carol, but it would not look the same.
Done.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#849143 Jan 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just not a fan of cops, unlike leftwingers who want a police state.
Aww sounds like boobie got busted one too many times drunk driving. Typical Republican failings - alcohol abuse, drinking and driving.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#849147 Jan 28, 2013
On the other hand I only see what I want to see as well, I realize. Maybe everybody only sees what they want to see?

Very odd.

Location hidden

#849148 Jan 28, 2013
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Hindenburg homer bitterly clings to liberal cliches
Liberal secret decoder ring translation:
A vote for the Kenyan is a vote for communist slavery
A vote for for President Romney is a vote for the prosperity of free market capitalism
Retard Fred, like his idol, Retard Rmoney, has drifted off into the ozone..........

At least some of them are smart enough to go dark after making such fools of themselves!!

Rmoney?? The latest reject joins McCin/Palin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#849150 Jan 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tenzing, have you heard about TPP? Trans-Pacific Parternship?
http://tpp2012.com/
Isn't it a secret?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849151 Jan 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>When GHWB rolls sevens Junior will be thrust into the national spotlight and forced to face the American public, not to mention TV folk, for a number of days and while Jeb, the little brown ones, Laura, the girls and dear old mom will be able to pick up much of the slack, the vulnerable W will still be on display.
Should be interesting.
Some folks, those not in need of constant gratification, know when to stay retired and not continually seek publicity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#849152 Jan 28, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, grey!
Hey dem, always nice to hear from you. The voice of reason and good sound judgment. Take care buddy. I'll be leaving here Friday,I will be in the mountains for a couple months. You have my permissions to take total charge of topix. I will be leaving you in charge.. Please pay special attention to Galt as he is nearing a mental collapse, perhaps you can help him achieve that goal. Thanks in advance. Take care.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Angela

Sanford, FL

#849153 Jan 28, 2013
carol wrote:
Angela, call me please. This is important!
Oh Darn! I dropped my cell phone in the bathtub and wiped out your number! Post it here Carol,and I'll call you on the house phone!

Location hidden

#849154 Jan 28, 2013
Blast from the past!!

It's anger over Obama's re-election driving the insanity of Dweeb and his pals!!

The nitwit was asking crazy questions even b4 the election!!

no wonder he's so enraged!! He lost!!
DBWriter wrote:
Last days for the thread here....
The Constitution lives or dies tomorrow.
Marxists entrench themselves in the government or get tossed out on their Marxist asses tomorrow.
The path to the truth opens up or gets buried forever tomorrow.
Our government gets off the suicidal path it's on now, or we rush headlong to collapse tomorrow.
People remain free or are made subjects of a dictator tomorrow.
Truth lives or dies tomorrow.
By the way, what is the name of our president?
Does anyone really know?
You know it has to be one of the worst situations imaginable to have a president nobody even knows what his name is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#849155 Jan 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>On a ham and swiss cheese sandwich, should you go with mustard or mayo. I find mayo goes better with the swiss, now if we're talking American then I would def with mustard. And then of course there is always yellow or honey mustard, but I digress. Thoughts? Comments?
If you're going with swiss why not put it on rye like this:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4120/486148215...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849156 Jan 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Aww sounds like boobie got busted one too many times drunk driving. Typical Republican failings - alcohol abuse, drinking and driving.
Homer is probably the trusting fool type who would allow a cop to search his car without a warrant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#849159 Jan 28, 2013
"By the way, are the tantrum riots already planned for when Obama gets tossed out of the White House on his Marxist fraud ass?"

The question remains.

Have you ever been right about anything??

You've never been right on this thread.

Obama stomped your dumb azz. And you're angry as hell, and you're not gonna take it anymore!!

I'm lovin' it!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry.
Go get fitted for a leaf blowewr today. Don't wait for the crowds to form on Nobember 7th.
If you can't find a job, there are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs.
... or, use that degree in engineering or science you earned when you took advantage of all the education opportunities available to every goddam person in the country and get a very well-paying job.
What's that? You chose to not take advantage of the education opportunities available to every goddam person in the country?
Well, go get fitted for a leaf blower or starve.
Everyone has to sacrifice to get us out of this monstrous hole the Democrats have dug and put us in. You, too.
By the way, are the tantrum riots already planned for when Obama gets tossed out of the White House on his Marxist fraud ass? Is Obama's base going to do what they usually do and burn their own neighborhoods down?
We're tired of cleaning your crap up. You can live in the ashes you create.
And, we'll have to move the seat of government, you know. The government won't be able to function with DC's 80 percent black population burning the nations capital down.
You know, that hasn't happened since 1812. Looks like Obama's base is the worst thing that's happened to our government since the last time an army invaded the United States.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#849160 Jan 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican House was re-elected in 2012.
Republicans in Congress will gain strength in 2014, particularly in the Senate, if the Democrats push gun control.
Hey pal, I'm the one who finds value in a balanced government remember?

The (R's) lost seats in the 2012 race and while the numbers weren't alarming the names attached to those numbers was. TeaParty mutts like Sandy Adams and citizen Allen West were returned to the shtholes from which they sprang. Muttchelle Bachman was put on notice barely eaking out a return to congress__she's been rather quiet of late eh? I could go on but I'm sure you see a trend developing right?

Take a clue from Dick Armey who has 8 million reasons to believe that the TeaParty is a history lesson.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#849162 Jan 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannibal Lecter: You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs.
Clarice Starling: Yes.
Hannibal Lecter: And you think if you save poor Catherine, you could make them stop, don't you? You think if Catherine lives, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs
Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
Tower voice: Over.
Captain Oveur: Roger.
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Tower voice: Roger, over!
Roger Murdock: What?
Captain Oveur: Huh?
Victor Basta: Who?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#849163 Jan 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
The anticipation is like a Heavy Weight Fight Romney delivers early KO!! How Sweet it Is!!
Is this guy stupid or what??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849164 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dem, always nice to hear from you. The voice of reason and good sound judgment. Take care buddy. I'll be leaving here Friday,I will be in the mountains for a couple months. You have my permissions to take total charge of topix. I will be leaving you in charge.. Please pay special attention to Galt as he is nearing a mental collapse, perhaps you can help him achieve that goal. Thanks in advance. Take care.
Guess that means that the ole DEBIL will be hanging around while Ghost is in the closet, both Chicago sockpuppets.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#849165 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, debil, for giving me some happy icons after stealing my name and location again...
...and fooling everyone again.
Guess I'll have to start over with another name...again.
I don't think "Grumpy Ol' Broad" is taken.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 71,275
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 24 min reality is a crutch 6
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 55 min reality is a crutch 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,369
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 68,915
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,306
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:46AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
ESPN 7:12 AM
Sources: Some Bears coaches fear firings