Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
782,441 - 782,460 of 1,096,258 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no end to his lies. It's obvious he is off his medication, his psychotic delusions are escalating. He's been at this for four years that I'm aware of. Looks like he's heading for a major meltdown in the not too distant future. I will enjoy watching it and helping it along!!
That idiot Waxturd has earned a major breakdown, we can only hope it's fatal.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So you chickenhawks get to pick and choose which military decorations are "legitimate"?
It's a case-by-case criteria.
In the case of Kerry, it was shown that Kerry was a fraud and a liar, as well as having committed treason, and blatantly lying on the floor of the Senate.
Kerry outright joined the enemy of the United States during the Cold War and assisted them in their attempt to end our existence.
Kerry's side lost the Cold War. I don't think that was something he forgot about. And, he was shown to the world to be a fraud and a liar when he ran for president.
After Kerry's side lost the Cold War, alliances shifted in accordance with the administrations in the US. Given that Kerry got embarrassed, getting beat by Bush, don't you think he thinks everything was unfair? Do you think Kerry wants some payback? Do you think the only friends Kerry has are enemies of the United States?
The whole world knows Kerry to be a fraud and a liar, and a bitter politician who wants some revenge.
It makes perfect sense to have someone like that as Secretary of State while Obama pretends to have the authority of the president.
Any enemy of the United States is a friend to them.

By the way, I must have missed when the mainstream media was discussing Kerry burglarizing his oponent's campaign headquarters in Lowell, MA, almost 3 months to the day after the Watergate burglary.
What did Chris Mathews have to say about this?
ROFLMAO

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got the balls to light up you idiots like a Roman Candle!!
I'd say his presonal confrontation has caused the clowns to cave in on the deficit and immigration.....so far.
But you're too pissed off to understand.
Obama has beat your side like a drum!!
Your scattershot outrage is proof??
Coal?? That wasn't affected by the glut of natural gas now, was it?? Which is cheaper and far cleaner than coal!!
Yet you stupidly blame it on Obama. You're as dumb as the goat in your avatar. Been banging your head against things for years now.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I notice how you end your missives with an imbecilic laugh. I've known people like that in the past, none of them worth a damn.
Fake Author

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiot Waxturd has earned a major breakdown, we can only hope it's fatal.
Bumpass...LOL
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your view is that we should round up each & every person who does not meet your standards & throw them in a gulag for the rest of their lives.
The key word is standard. Who sets them & who measures.
nice twisting of words, but then common sense isn't a language you speak.

no, its better to close hospitals, and as the Obama administration is pushing...dump people into the community, unsupervised. so they don't take their medication and end up homeless, injured and/or dangerous to themselves and others.

NY state Dems started doing that in the '70s and it has been disastrous. but you're squirreled away in Bumbledick posting 24/7, and have probably never stood on a subway platform.
NotSurpriZednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
My relatives across the pond know Obama is an idiot.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman"I'm hoping for an unethical 200 peanuts from a liberal tonight. It will confirm the liberal mind hates. Come on lib - fire off that script! Hate! I feel sorry for you, but I expect it (they desperation that is). You are an excellent mental subject. Dweeb.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50...
LMAO!
Crazy Monday entry #12 ... LMAO!
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

"Oh, hi, Pinocchio. What's up with your nose... holy good Christ! That's not your nose is it? "Mr Geppetto! Mr. Geppetto! HELP ME....
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>nice twisting of words, but then common sense isn't a language you speak.
no, its better to close hospitals, and as the Obama administration is pushing...dump people into the community, unsupervised. so they don't take their medication and end up homeless, injured and/or dangerous to themselves and others.
NY state Dems started doing that in the '70s and it has been disastrous. but you're squirreled away in Bumbledick posting 24/7, and have probably never stood on a subway platform.
Well, to be fair, Jane, then we can put them in jail where they belong.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you're not bothered by cause and effect, let's just stick to the facts; after four plus years of Obama, there's more people out of work and on the government payroll than when he took office. I say payroll because he is effectively paying people, with taxpayer money, to rely on government. He hired them to vote for him.
http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet...

Take a look at that graph.

The cause: George W Bush, John Boehner,Mitch McConnell, Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan.

Effect millions out of work & needing government assistance from the worst recession in 80 years.

My Gos, you run in circles flailing your arms about jobs yet you can't even admit why we are in this mess top begin with.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Fake Author wrote:
<quoted text> Bumpass...LOL
Retarded crybaby,.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hey libs!

Does the world respect us more not that your president has been in office four years?

Benghazi must have been an appreciacion gesture, eh?

Obama said the terrorists/Al Queda was on the run so that Benghazi thing must have been a good gesture towards him.

I figured the Taliban would have thrown down their arms after the aplogy tour Obama did, even bowing to the Saudi King!

How's North Africa libs?

Seems like the middle east is doing just as well.

Sure am glad your president Obama fixed things!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS...LOL
He is one obsessed wacko.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats just seem to all have Pelosi-Reid-Rangel-esia about what they did under Bush.
just a sampling: "we have to pass the bill, before we read it."
You are quite the moron. Your Pelosi quote was about the healthcare bill - not under Bush.

And your quote is wrong. Are you always this f*cking uninformed?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS...LOL
You are the Topix loony toon...LOL

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Suprized wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the competition earlier! I almost had Waxturds beat. The SOB waited for me click on 9 judgeits so people like (the real me) and Ghost had 9 brilliants, interestings & agrees, and then all of the sudden us Democrats had all clueless, nuts & spams!
I worked hard doing 3 pages which represents about 3000+ mouse clicks that I did, all for nothing!
Waxturds!
Nice try but you really have to defer to his expertise in fraud, deceit and judge-it loading. He can dump over 20 judge-its on a post in just seconds, Its really fun to watch.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How many can be killed using our nuclear arsenal?
I posted a link to where Obama was in a meeting concerning Benhazi? Where you too inept to read it?
And really, you still can't find a site saying where government revenues come from? Wow, you really are quite the imbecile.
The real question is, how many Americans can be killed when the president declares war on the population of the United States....

You rersponse to the location of Obama while the White House watched in real-time Al Qaeda killing Americans wasn't sufficient. You made a reference to Obama being told what happened at 11:00 PM. The battle was over. We want to know where Obama was during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House.
If it's so simple, just tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.

Still, these questions have not been answered:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

A simple location answers the first question. A simple source of money answers the second question.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

While shopping at Walmarts today I noticed they were out of 9mm shells. I asked the clerk about them and he said they've been out for weeks and didn't expect any available in the near future. Not one Democrat has proposed restricting access to ammunition. NRA induced hysteria has once again fattened the wallets of their wealthy donors while selling out NRA membership.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the Topix loony toon...LOL
Don't you worry little Jimmy your title is safe.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

What's up fckers?
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I've never been so... fulfilled in my life! Well, there goes any urge I may have been feeling to commit suicide again...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-22 4 min Toj 5
Chicagoans head to Ferguson to join protests 9 min reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Pippa 97,832
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min JOEL 68,855
Defrocked priest pleads not guilty to new sex a... 29 min nOgOd 2
Word (Dec '08) 42 min not a ghost 4,634
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 43 min not a ghost 558
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 176,808

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:28AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE