Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
782,361 - 782,380 of 1,100,624 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848859 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
NBC News - As the U.S. military suicide rate soared to record heights during 2012, the families of service members say they, too, are witnessing a silent wave of self-harm occurring within their civilian ranks: spouses, children, parents and siblings.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/16/16...
Kudos to the Cheerleaders for even reporting it.
This is a very concerning development.
So you weren't aware that the suicide rate has risen for the entire period of the Iraq And Afganistan Wars??

Now, who started those wars and put our limited military rotating into harm's way for multiple tours??

That's what happens when Bush tried to play Cowboy.

As we've learned, it's far harder to end a war than to start one.

Bush never had a plan, which is why Americans consider him the worst President in history.

Are you aware of Bush's depression or drinking problems since he left office??

You think he remains hidden from the public for fun??

He's like your Dad. Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. They may be 'dry drunks' for awhile, but the bottle always beckons.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#848860 Jan 28, 2013
From the everyone can get in if there is a law that says so file....

80 percent of minorities don't qualify to serve in the us military...

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/article/34425...
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#848861 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You can credit your draft dodging heros Bush- Cheney for the bulk of that.
How so, this is 2113?
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848862 Jan 28, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Good article. Denial by Carol and her flaky feathered friends will drive the party into national irrelevancy:
They won't own up to this:
"Far more politically damaging for Republicans are the national party’s lack of any relevant economic policy agenda and its cynical, selective interest in fiscal responsibility. This is the “pro-growth” party that presided over wage stagnation and anemic job growth in the 2000s, and this is the party supposedly horrified by deficit spending while being historically far worse at running up deficits when in power.
The weaknesses don’t stop there. The GOP wants to be perceived as the party of limited, constitutional government, but it just went through the better part of a decade expanding the size and intrusiveness of government, and it supported practices of illegal detention and illegal surveillance to boot. With depressingly few exceptions, the party hasn’t repudiated any of the latter, and there appears to be no urgency in reversing or undoing any of the damage done by these things. Having trashed almost everything that their party was supposed to represent, many Republican leaders act as if the worst thing that ever happened during the Bush years was a profusion of earmarks. Until they stop kidding or lying to themselves about what happened the last time there was unified Republican government, it’s doubtful that the public will be willing to entrust them with that much power."
The American Conservative urged its readers to vote for Democrats before the 2006 midterm elections too.

So much for a non-biased source.

For a magazine who proclaims to be so against big government under the guise of conservatism, they sure don't seem to care if we elect the biggest of the spenders and those who have always been for as big a government as possible, do they?

Seems a bit fishy to me. Sort of like you being all over the place too...no offense.
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848863 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS!!
Crazy Monday entry #1 ... LOL
Gene the Dancing Machine

Gardendale, AL

#848864 Jan 28, 2013
The Liar in chief said he would stop lobbyist
in Washingon
the 3 richest counties in the US surround Washington.
mozerati and ferrari dealerships ,Their living off of our backs.
1 in 4 Americans are living in poverty.
America is in a Depression.
Every budget in Obama's Regime goes up 7% a year.
The Liar in Chief tells you Dead Heads the Rich are the enemy.
Washington controls Wall Street.
Washington produces Nothing but Greive for Americans
Aleast the Rich produce jobs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Sanford, FL

#848865 Jan 28, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>simpleton?
THIS SIMPLETON HAS MORE AND EARNS MUCH MUCH MORE THAN YOU !
So whos the simpleton?
Have you recieved yous stimulus check yet?
I know you are depending on it . Your
A LOOOOOZER!
Hahahaha!....I received a stimulus check a few years back!....I immediately went to a gun show and bought a nice pistol with it! Hahahahaha!....private sale!...not traceable!....thank you very much!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#848866 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You can credit your draft dodging heros Bush- Cheney for the bulk of that.
Bill Clinton....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#848869 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So you weren't aware that the suicide rate has risen for the entire period of the Iraq And Afganistan Wars??
Now, who started those wars and put our limited military rotating into harm's way for multiple tours??
That's what happens when Bush tried to play Cowboy.
As we've learned, it's far harder to end a war than to start one.
Bush never had a plan, which is why Americans consider him the worst President in history.
Are you aware of Bush's depression or drinking problems since he left office??
You think he remains hidden from the public for fun??
He's like your Dad. Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. They may be 'dry drunks' for awhile, but the bottle always beckons.
Wrong ,Jimmy Carter "was" the worst president until the black broomstick with teeth came along.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#848870 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
The American Conservative urged its readers to vote for Democrats before the 2006 midterm elections too.
For a magazine who proclaims to be so against big government under the guise of conservatism, they sure don't seem to care if we elect the biggest of the spenders and those who have always been for as big a government as possible, do they?
Seems a bit fishy to me. Sort of like you being all over the place too...no offense.
Right, to counter Bushco spending. There's no reason faux-conservatives like you would give credence to real conservatives. Evidently real conservatives don't like it when a government staggers off the path of fiscal responsibility and into the spending ditch while phonies like you eat it up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848871 Jan 28, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>How so, this is 2113?
The bulk of our troops died in his tenure, most were forced to go to Iraq and Aftganastan 3-4 even 5 times. Obama closed down Iraq, thus stopping most of the re-deployment. Both of those wars will always be BUSH disasters, along with the victims will be his.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848872 Jan 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
only a real nutjob would try to dispute those facts.
but as we are all painfully aware of: just wait for it.
There was a time - twice, actually, in my lifetime - that Democrats were the party considered to have lost its way and on the ropes.

As for Republicans, they will regroup. This, too, shall pass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#848874 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevertheless, you can't deny any of the excerpt I posted. Well, you could deny it but you'd be lying so knock yourself out:

"Good article. Denial by Carol and her flaky feathered friends will drive the party into national irrelevancy:
They won't own up to this:
"Far more politically damaging for Republicans are the national party’s lack of any relevant economic policy agenda and its cynical, selective interest in fiscal responsibility. This is the “pro-growth” party that presided over wage stagnation and anemic job growth in the 2000s, and this is the party supposedly horrified by deficit spending while being historically far worse at running up deficits when in power.
The weaknesses don’t stop there. The GOP wants to be perceived as the party of limited, constitutional government, but it just went through the better part of a decade expanding the size and intrusiveness of government, and it supported practices of illegal detention and illegal surveillance to boot. With depressingly few exceptions, the party hasn’t repudiated any of the latter, and there appears to be no urgency in reversing or undoing any of the damage done by these things. Having trashed almost everything that their party was supposed to represent, many Republican leaders act as if the worst thing that ever happened during the Bush years was a profusion of earmarks. Until they stop kidding or lying to themselves about what happened the last time there was unified Republican government, it’s doubtful that the public will be willing to entrust them with that much power."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848875 Jan 28, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong ,Jimmy Carter "was" the worst president until the black broomstick with teeth came along.
Only in the minds of the very stupid. And ideologs. And fanatics. And the un-educated. And the haters, And the racist. And the bigots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#848876 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a time - twice, actually, in my lifetime - that Democrats were the party considered to have lost its way and on the ropes.
As for Republicans, they will regroup. This, too, shall pass.
Not as long as y'all continue to deny history and demand that you can't be wrong, it must be the majority that's wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848877 Jan 28, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton....
And just how many troops did he send to their deaths..IDIOT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Sanford, FL

#848878 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Ted Kazynsky was a close personal friend of Randy Weaver's.
Both domestic terrorists.
Say, aren't you the idiot who was/is a big fan of Randy Weaver, domestic terrorist??
You shall be known by the company you keep.
Randy Weaver was another terrorist calling for armed insurrection, just like Dweeb.
Won't be long b4 a Federal Agent gives Dweeb a third eye.
<quoted text>
barack hussein obama / william "bill" ayers.....maybe barack has a brain tumor!(could be!)
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848879 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Waxturds wrote:
<quoted text>
"One of my employees told me the shelves are nearly bare at Cabelas in Connecticut. The only stuff left is crap Russian & junk in some calibers. It's all backordered - go see online for yourself misguided lib".
LMFAO!! Is that what you call your nurses now? Employees??
"WAXTURD" The delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!

<quoted text>butt-crack
Crazy Monday entry #2 ... LOL
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#848880 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The bulk of our troops died in his tenure, most were forced to go to Iraq and Aftganastan 3-4 even 5 times. Obama closed down Iraq, thus stopping most of the re-deployment. Both of those wars will always be BUSH disasters, along with the victims will be his.
Are you saying they are commiting suicide because obama closed down Iraq [putting them out of work ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#848881 Jan 28, 2013
Barack Obama true to his promised to bankrupt the coal industry should he be elected President!! Las Brisas falls victim to EPA!!
Freysinger made it very clear who was responsible for the projects death.“The (Las Brisas Energy Center) is a victim of EPA’s concerted effort to stifle solid-fuel energy facilities in the U.S., including EPA’s carbon-permitting requirements and EPA’s New Source Performance Standards for new power plants,” he said. Cost outweighs Benefit!!
The Liberal/Democrat motto “What’s good for America, Is Bad for Liberals/Democrats!”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Deserve 49,537
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Retired SOF 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,412
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 2 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE