Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#849045 Jan 28, 2013
Well, I have a question, Homer. If you ask a question not really wanting an answer then what do you call that? Hmmm?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#849046 Jan 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To use a quote from "The Quick and the Dead"...
"Do I hear chickens clucking in here?"
YOu are still running away from these questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A simple location is required to answer the first question.
A simple source of money is required to answer the second question.
To date, nobody on Earth has answered either of these questions.
And you've been running from these questions like a scalded dog for over 3 weeks now.
On a ham and swiss cheese sandwich, should you go with mustard or mayo. I find mayo goes better with the swiss, now if we're talking American then I would def with mustard. And then of course there is always yellow or honey mustard, but I digress. Thoughts? Comments?
Fake Author

Pompano Beach, FL

#849047 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, how is it possible to write a fake book. Old stupid one.
That's what everyone's been asking you! LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#849048 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I hit a nerve, Lorac??
Funny how you make all sorts of disgusting attacks, yet when return fire comes, you cry like a baby!!
Tough luck, loser.
Maybe you'll think before making false accusations about others that you get from FAUX.
""GEORGE W. Bush has turned to booze in a bid to ease his pain over his dad’s failing health.
The 88-year-old senior Bush recently plunged into a medical crisis trig­gered by bronchitis.
And his Former President son has started to fall apart, according to American tabloid the National Enquirer.
“George is severely broken up over his dad’s deteriorating health,” a source said.
“While the elder Bush tells everyone he’s not going any­where, there’s a sad belief his days are numbered.
“And no one has taken it harder than ‘W.’ While he’s worked hard to maintain his sobriety, it’s no secret he’s severely depressed over the thought of losing his father and has knocked back a few drinks in recent weeks while at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.
“George is really hurting from what appear to be his dad’s final days. The word is he’s had a drink or two to deaden the pain despite his wife Laura keeping a watchful eye on him. As his father fades, it’s been hard for him to maintain that steely Bush facade.
“You have to understand that there are decades of unresolved issues between the two. In recent years, George has also been rankled by his dad’s close friendship with Bill Clinton.
“They bonded as they traveled the world together as ex-presidents doing humanitarian work. They had an easy, breezy relationship filled with jokes, smiles and a lot of laughs, and that always bothered ‘W’ because he never got along with his father that well.
“He’s just uncertain how to go about it and fears, at this stage, it may be too late. In the meantime, no one wants to see him fall off the wagon for good.”
I wouldn't blame George Bush if he stayed in hiding and drinks himself to oblivion. Perhaps it's starting to sink in; how many people are dead because of his lies.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#849049 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have decided along with Nuculur to also ignore old sleezy Eed.
lol
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#849050 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal, Homer. Demanding that questions be answer to your "satisfaction." As if an ordinary answer isn't ever good enough for you.
I made no such 'demands'. Show me where I 'demanded' anything? I answer questions all the time, what's the matter with a little quid pro quo? Jiminy Crickets! You make no sense.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#849052 Jan 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, I'm in. Let them stick with each other.
You'll drink to that! lol
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#849053 Jan 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the exact tactic the Soviet Union used to nutralize individuals that the communists thought may cause a problem for them. The central government declared them mentally deficient. After that, the rest of their lives was destroyed.
I wonder if the mother of the shooter in Newton attempting to have him declared mentally unstable being denied is related to this discussion....
The citizens of the state are of no business of the federal government. The federal government exists to ensure the indivudual rights in the Constitution are not denied by any state.
Today, we have the federal government trying to take the rights away from the citizens of the states.
Now, what's wrong with that picture?
Hannibal Lecter: You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs.
Clarice Starling: Yes.
Hannibal Lecter: And you think if you save poor Catherine, you could make them stop, don't you? You think if Catherine lives, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs
dem

Chicago, IL

#849054 Jan 28, 2013
Waxman is a teabag for sure. Look what he did to Nucular when he was 2008bill.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai...

I have decided to leave this thread, so that juvenile "obstructinists" Like Waxman

fktard for sure
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#849055 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal, Homer. Demanding that questions be answer to your "satisfaction." As if an ordinary answer isn't ever good enough for you.
Thanks, debil, for giving me some happy icons after stealing my name and location again...

...and fooling everyone again.

Guess I'll have to start over with another name...again.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#849056 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Good, I'm in. Let them stick with each other.
Eed is completely useless but I do enjoy calling him phuckface now and again.
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#849057 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
If you do, you will die.
The Second Amendment was intended for Patriots to defend the USA from external threats, like the British were in that era!! DUH
Turn your guns against your legally elected Gov't and you will end up just like Randy Weaver's family did.
I guarantee it.
The Government is watching you, Dweeb.
Step outa line, the man comes and takes you away.
<quoted text>
By the way, nuc, my dad would forgive you. And I forgive you.
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#849058 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
Well, I have a question, Homer. If you ask a question not really wanting an answer then what do you call that? Hmmm?
That was debil, Homer.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#849059 Jan 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, homeo, it boils down to this:
There's nothing left in your neighborhood to steal. You are completely incapable of providing for yourself. Your only choice is to find some place where there is something to steal. We know you have to come see us. You know you have to come see us.
See you then.
You must have me confused with someone else. How many Homers do you know? Maybe it's one of them.

Clarice Starling: Tell me his name, Doctor.
Hannibal Lecter: Dr. Chilton, I presume. I think you know each other.
Dr. Frederick Chilton: Okay. Let's go.
Clarice Starling: It's your turn, Doctor.
Dr. Frederick Chilton: Out!
Clarice Starling: Tell me his name!
Boyle: I'm sorry, ma'am. We've got orders. We have to put you on a plane. Come on, now.
[Chilton and the guards start leading Clarice out]
Hannibal Lecter: Brave Clarice. You will let me know when those lambs stop screaming, won't you?
Clarice Starling: Tell me his name, Doctor!
Hannibal Lecter: Clarice, your case file. Goodbye, Clarice.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#849060 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Another brilliant comment from the peanut gallery. Just listening to all of you Al Qaeda right wingers pain is comforting and totally enjoyable. The crying moaning and continues lying is soooooo entertaining. Kinda like rabid dogs, just not as smart.
Obama is more interested in catering to homosexuals and promoting abortion than he is in improving the economic conditions of Americans, particularly you folks in the black community.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#849061 Jan 28, 2013
Gunner wrote:
Friday Gallup poll shows Romney leading Obama by five
Romney won 51% of the votes compared to Obama’s 46% in the poll of likely voters. The Gallup poll results show Obama losing a point from yesterday’s national survey while Romney gained a point.
Blast from the past!!

Ol' Gunner had the numbers right, but he had the candidates wrong!!

Obama 51%

Rmoney 47%

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA
Debil is a Snot

Orlando, FL

#849062 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i don't think it is smart to institutionalize for the sake of institutionalizing, because most can function out of a hospital setting if supervised enough to be sure they are taking meds, etc. the dems have a catch all phrase used to discharge mental patients: reached maximum benefit of hospitalization. before, they'd be discharged to an adult home, where they would be supervised. but now, dems are pushing to have them discharged to apartments in the community, where they are totally unsupervised and can easily decide they don't need medication.
That was debil, Jane.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#849063 Jan 28, 2013
Wait, did you just call me Homeo? I think that's a little uncalled for. Take it back.
NotSurpriZednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#849064 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS, spell ridiculous for us one more time!!!
Coincidence?? Naah, just the same troll, WAXTURDS, misspelling the same word over and over, like a turd that keeps going round and round:
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
Spell "surprised" for us ... ROTFLMAO!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#849065 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Everyone should commit to ignore him
That will hurt his feelings though, for about .1 second. I'm sure Waxman will be crushed!

LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Guru 182,050
Mike Brown hidden video. 57 min StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,225
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Mike 51,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr OzRitz 49,310
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info