Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
782,281 - 782,300 of 1,083,413 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Gotta go earn some big bucks today ... Cash only !
Cant tax what you dont see !
Hagahahahagahaha !
Enjoy your pathetic liberal life !
I have MO MONEY TO MAKE !
Mo money
Mo money
Mo money,..
Buy some mo gold ....
Hang on to it...
Mo money
Mo money...
Flip that...
Mo money
Mo money....
Hahahaha
SEE YA !
Wouldnt wanna be ya !
Hahahahaha,....
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Do as I say...not as I do....

DHS....

BUYS 7000....
assault rifles....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/26/if...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

How to Win States and Disenfranchise People: The GOP's Electoral-Vote Plan

Let's play a game. Let's say, hypothetically, that your party has lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. Even worse, long-term demographic trends suggest that your chances are only going to get worse. What do you do?

One option might be to revamp your policy proposals, improve the technical operational side of your party, and think about ways to improve your candidate pool.

Or you could try to find ways to make sure fewer people's votes matter.

.... There's a certain nihilism here. One of the major storylines of the 2012 election was voter-ID laws and voting hours. While ostensibly formulated to stop voter fraud, there wasn't much voter fraud to stop, and the changed hours tended to affect mostly poorer and urban (and therefore Democratic) voters. In some cases, Republican officials put the changes in starkly honest ways. A Pennsylvania legislator said a voter-ID law would help Mitt Romney win the state (he was wrong), while an Ohio official said voting hours shouldn't be shaped to accommodate the "urban -- read African-American -- voter-turnout machine." For a variety of reasons, however, these pushes didn't work: courts struck down some laws, and voters were willing to wait in long lines to cast their ballots.

But hey, if disenfranchisement didn't work once, just try it again, right? It's not like the GOP's standing with minority and urban voters can get much worse.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Oh ... By the way LIBTARDS...
Your two faced forked tounge president is an idiot !
HE SIGNS ON THE SAME DAY---
To let woman on the front line in military situations AND AT THE SAME DAY AND SAME TIME ANNOUNCES IF HE HAD A SON HE WOULDNT LET HIM PLAY FOOTBALL because its too dangerous .
LUDICRIS ISNT IT ?
Dont try to explain .
YOU CANT !
Obama is a MORON !
He proves it every day !
O.....+
More proof right whiners are dumbasses.

Women in the military are adults & can make their own decisions. If they qualify for combat & wish to serve their country, why deny them that opportunity. They can weigh their own risks.

Its one thing to accept risk for yourself but another to expose your kids to risk.

And I know you right whiners don't get that football is a game. Fighting for our country is not.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably read it in that self-agrandizing manifesto you wrote using the typewriter in the public library next to Ted Kazynsky. Or, was that dupe Obama hired to write the books he claims to have written sitting next to you?
What you call rightwing is actually center.
That's how distorted your perception is.
Now Now Now.

You're just mad because Homer's manifesto is competition for your book of fanatsies where Obama is buying enough ammo so he can kill every American.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Crony Capitalism....

Twitter gets subsidy for friendly Tweets in San Fran....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/justinesharrock/how-t...
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Women in the military are adults & can make their own decisions. If they qualify for combat & wish to serve their country, why deny them that opportunity. They can weigh their own risks.
Its one thing to accept risk for yourself but another to expose your kids to risk.
And I know you right whiners don't get that football is a game. Fighting for our country is not.
your comment makes NO sence !
Your goofy president makes NO sence either !
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So a women can have an abortion and get killed in combat but I can't own a '.22' that holds more than 10 rounds?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

JOE BIDENS SECURITY DOG WAS JUST AS RETARDED AS JOE HIMSELF !
One of his security dogs died after jumping off of a 6 story hotel roof !
Hahahahaha
Even his dog is a Moron !!
Haiahahahaia !

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>your comment makes NO sence !
Your goofy president makes NO sence either !
The LooTER SHooTER can't spell sense--a five-letter word--correctly. What's that tell you about his(?) ability to speak for the retarded right?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>simpleton?
THIS SIMPLETON HAS MORE AND EARNS MUCH MUCH MORE THAN YOU !
So whos the simpleton?
Have you recieved yous stimulus check yet?
I know you are depending on it . Your
A LOOOOOZER!
Really Simpleton, and you base that on what? Opps I forgot all of your decisions are based on ignorance and hatred. Reduced to a programmed chimp.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare and why I had to fib about my smoking....

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/01/hey-...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
JOE BIDENS SECURITY DOG WAS JUST AS RETARDED AS JOE HIMSELF !
One of his security dogs died after jumping off of a 6 story hotel roof !
Hahahahaha
Even his dog is a Moron !!
Haiahahahaia !
Poor Uncle Joe.

In Obama/Binen Secret Service protocol, the Secret Service Dog saw a prostitute walking on the street and couldn't hold back.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
So a women can have an abortion and get killed in combat but I can't own a '.22' that holds more than 10 rounds?
Easy one fool, sensible gun control...I suspect it's the sensible part that you nutcases don't get? just so morons with guns don't kill all of our children and other law abiding citizens. Guns and gun owners are out of control and we prove that every year. And exactly why would you need a 22 that holds more than ten rounds? Join the military idiot.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh Lookie! It's the moron who likes to play speeling police!
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The LooTER SHooTER can't spell sense--a five-letter word--correctly. What's that tell you about his(?) ability to speak for the retarded right?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Uveryboody mak ser ya spel gud taday. Th moran speeling poolice leosnorena are here.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Joe overBiten
SILLARY CLITLESS AND
BaaLack CrowBama ....
THE REAL LIFE 3 STOOGES !!
Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk !!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a patriot, you're a chest beating coward. You'd wet your pants when the first officer,Marine or National Guardsman showed up at your house in you imaginary war. Unfortunately no one is even contemplating taking anyone's guns. I wish they would though just to expose all you pussies for what you are.
Aren't you the KKKoward that was saying Obama has done nothing to impact gun rights? You have about zero credibility on this thread, KKKoward. Beat it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

From the 'take the LAW-abiding citizens' property away...
and let the 'naturalized' bomber keep his citizenship file....
http://www.cis.org/Upholding-the-Value-of-Our...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the KKKoward that was saying Obama has done nothing to impact gun rights? You have about zero credibility on this thread, KKKoward. Beat it.
So in retard world there is no such thing as responsible gun control? This is a totally different world than Colonial times, although baggers never change for the better..Retard world is their safe haven. Enjoy your ignorance, you wear it well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min SpaceBlues 45,879
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,090
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Terry rigsby 48,991
Amy 7-30 24 min Toj 18
Abby 7-30 34 min Kuuipo 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 51 min ohoh 3,844
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 304
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Stina2 97,575
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE