Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#848880 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The bulk of our troops died in his tenure, most were forced to go to Iraq and Aftganastan 3-4 even 5 times. Obama closed down Iraq, thus stopping most of the re-deployment. Both of those wars will always be BUSH disasters, along with the victims will be his.
Are you saying they are commiting suicide because obama closed down Iraq [putting them out of work ?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#848881 Jan 28, 2013
Barack Obama true to his promised to bankrupt the coal industry should he be elected President!! Las Brisas falls victim to EPA!!
Freysinger made it very clear who was responsible for the projects death.“The (Las Brisas Energy Center) is a victim of EPA’s concerted effort to stifle solid-fuel energy facilities in the U.S., including EPA’s carbon-permitting requirements and EPA’s New Source Performance Standards for new power plants,” he said. Cost outweighs Benefit!!
The Liberal/Democrat motto “What’s good for America, Is Bad for Liberals/Democrats!”

NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848882 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds wrote:
<quoted text>
You like fat boys dumbfk?
Here you go Richard Cramium!
http://fatboy.cc/
KMA retarded, leeching Moonbat.
#577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Subversive Barry wrote: <quoted text> What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote: another rediculous assert by a clueless moron.
Crazy Monday entry #3 ... LOL

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#848883 Jan 28, 2013
Its only 10 A.M. and:
1. I've already gotten into waxturd's head for 38 peanut judge-its.
2. Made him use three of his aliases.
3. Exposed him as an idiot twice.

This could be a record setting day!
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848884 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds wrote:
<quoted text>
You like fat boys dumbfk?
Here you go Richard Cramium!
http://fatboy.cc/
KMA retarded, leeching Moonbat.
#577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Subversive Barry wrote: <quoted text> What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote: another rediculous assert by a clueless moron.
Crazy Monday entry #4 ... LOL
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Sanford, FL

#848885 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your cheap and ill-informed child like barbs in quick, a celler dweeling rubber fork user residing in his single wide like yourself can only dream of my life as I will be headed out again come Friday. You will be relieved to know that I will be deep into the Jefferson National Forest for the next couple months, no internet. So the good news for me is I will soon forget that I live in a nation where morons like you exist.
I hope a bear gets you! Or a pot grower's booby trap!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848887 Jan 28, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying they are commiting suicide because obama closed down Iraq [putting them out of work ?
Even you cannot be that stupid, making fun of PTSS is not a laughing matter, but it does display the callous disregard that the right has for our troops.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848888 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware of Bush's depression or drinking problems since he left office?? He's like your Dad. Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. They may be 'dry drunks' for awhile, but the bottle always beckons.
I'm only aware that you'll believe anything.

Please leave my dad, an ex-POW in a Japanese prison camp for three years and who survived the 40 Mile Death March and was buried with full military honors one day before 9/11, out of this.

Just like GW Bush, he never touched alcohol again after he dried out in a military hospital and became a saved man devoting his entire life to the service of others.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848890 Jan 28, 2013
NotSurprizednuculurOption wrote:
<quoted text> Crazy Monday entry #3 ... LOL
Only 17 sockpuppets this AM??

You're slipping, Waxturds!!

But everyone on this thread knows what nonsense you're all about.

You're a true sociopath, whose only friends are the ones he creates!!

He calls some of them his children. Like Jimmy!!

Things will never be the same for you, Waxturd.

You've been exposed, a fake Wizard hiding behind sockpuppets.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848891 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"One of my employees told me the shelves are nearly bare at Cabelas in Connecticut. The only stuff left is crap Russian & junk in some calibers. It's all backordered - go see online for yourself misguided lib".
Crazy Monday entry #5 ... LOL

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848892 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how many troops did he send to their deaths..IDIOT.
That's what happens in wars when there's a greater good is to rid the world of threats to civilization.

Ask President Obama.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848894 Jan 28, 2013
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls wrote:
<quoted text>I hope a bear gets you! Or a pot grower's booby trap!
Plenty of Black bears there. But you know what I have a Bear gun with plenty of ammo. I don't feel the need for 20 weapons, a bazooka, a fifty calibre, some C-4...Yea get my drift dipshit? Also a pistola with plenty of ammo. So your fear is unfounded.
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848895 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated, love my wife, am still married, care about my successful kids, friends, good neighbors and mixed community.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Crazy Monday entry #6 ... LOL

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848896 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"One of my employees told me the shelves are nearly bare at Cabelas in Connecticut. The only stuff left is crap Russian & junk in some calibers. It's all backordered - go see online for yourself misguided lib".
I called Cabela's in East Hartford this morning.

The same one Waxturd lied about.

The person in the guns and ammo Dept. asked me where I'd heard they were out of ammo.

I said some idiot had told me that.

Cabela's agreed he must be an idiot, as they were fully stocked.

Score another lie for Waxturd!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848897 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 17 sockpuppets this AM??
You're slipping, Waxturds!!
But everyone on this thread knows what nonsense you're all about.
You're a true sociopath, whose only friends are the ones he creates!!
He calls some of them his children. Like Jimmy!!
Things will never be the same for you, Waxturd.
You've been exposed, a fake Wizard hiding behind sockpuppets.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old Waxtard has to be one defected unit.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848898 Jan 28, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevertheless, you can't deny any of the excerpt I posted. Well, you could deny it but you'd be lying so knock yourself out:
"Good article. Denial by Carol and her flaky feathered friends will drive the party into national irrelevancy:
They won't own up to this:
"Far more politically damaging for Republicans are the national party’s lack of any relevant economic policy agenda and its cynical, selective interest in fiscal responsibility. This is the “pro-growth” party that presided over wage stagnation and anemic job growth in the 2000s, and this is the party supposedly horrified by deficit spending while being historically far worse at running up deficits when in power.
The weaknesses don’t stop there. The GOP wants to be perceived as the party of limited, constitutional government, but it just went through the better part of a decade expanding the size and intrusiveness of government, and it supported practices of illegal detention and illegal surveillance to boot. With depressingly few exceptions, the party hasn’t repudiated any of the latter, and there appears to be no urgency in reversing or undoing any of the damage done by these things. Having trashed almost everything that their party was supposed to represent, many Republican leaders act as if the worst thing that ever happened during the Bush years was a profusion of earmarks. Until they stop kidding or lying to themselves about what happened the last time there was unified Republican government, it’s doubtful that the public will be willing to entrust them with that much power."
I'm sorry, was the part about "supported practices of illegal detention and illegal surveillance" referring to Republicans or Democrats?

Gitmo is still open and the Patriot Act was expanded under this administration.

You knew that though, right?

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nucular Obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#848899 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 17 sockpuppets this AM??
You're slipping, Waxturds!!
But everyone on this thread knows what nonsense you're all about.
You're a true sociopath, whose only friends are the ones he creates!!
He calls some of them his children. Like Jimmy!!
Things will never be the same for you, Waxturd.
You've been exposed, a fake Wizard hiding behind sockpuppets.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nuculur Meltdown #1 ... LMAO!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848900 Jan 28, 2013
Defective.
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848902 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is a Waxman!
Crazy Monday entry #7 ... LOL
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#848903 Jan 28, 2013
Media Matters and illegal guns!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/27/illegal-gun...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min mdbuilder 49,306
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Learn to Read 182,030
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 4 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 11 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 hr KiMare 51,279
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:40 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:40PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young
Bleacher Report10:09 PM
Bears vs. Vikings: Breaking Down Minnesota's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide