Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
782,161 - 782,180 of 1,084,947 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd so desperate he's hijacked 'Not Surprised' name!!

But th eJan 13 and 2 posts prove it's jusrt another sockpuppet from th eking of the sockpuppets and his make believe Ivy League children!!

He's getting really desperate, as 'Not Surprised' has pulled the curtain away and exposed the 'Wizard of Idiots' for the Troll he is!!

In any case, the Topix censors have this one.
Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help it. My name is Not Surprized/Nuculur option and Waxman shunned me a long time ago and I'm a psycholib. My condition gets worse on weekends when I can't go to group sessions and posting as Nuculur Option isn't an option so I use my sockpuppets and I really get mad because some one beats me at the judgeits I used to be able to post multiple judgeits all day long without anyone beating me but now that I cant I get really angry because I think only me should be able to post the judgeits and if nobody pays attention to me I keep posting lots of stuff I think matters. My parents kicked me out of the house by the time I was 10 and I get really mad and I hate everyone so I keep posting the same thing over and over.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me anything where Bush talked about "nuclear weapons" and Iraq, dumbfk.
This should be just as entertainig as what you lied about yesterday, then provided a link to one web page that was totally bogus, like you.
While scanning over todays posts I discovered that seven hours ago history was made with this post. Eventually even waxturd realized how stupid it was and it became the first post he ever made that he let stand without over-awarding the spam judge-its with brilliants. He was probably afraid to draw attention to it, so here it is again for all of you that just joined us.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Another nitwit who doesn't own or understand stocks!!
You nitwits are all paycheck to paycheck people. Without a paycheck, you'd be destitute in a month. HAHAHAHA
""The stock markets are considered to be indicators of the economic events that would unfold in the next six months to a year's time. Stocks tend fall before the economy goes into a tailspin and often rise before economic indicators improve.""
You are clueless about how the job market has changed. Many jobs lost will not come back, as robots and automation replaces humans.
I'm sure you'll say this is Obama's fault, but the process has been in effect for decades.
No doubt that new jobs have to be created. But, since the clowns took over the House in 2011, they have stopped the job market from growing. Their approach was to make the economy as bad as possible, hoping it would lead to a Republiclown victory.
It didn't. Americans saw through the Rmoney lies and ignored him.
You lose,'company's' man!!
<quoted text>
Nuculur If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! In other words, you're lying too!!!
Woohoo!
You are consistent my boy!
Yer cute:]

Your type can be found inside of Animal Shelters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you lied in your original post? Oh my!
All Nobraina does is lie.

He's still running away from his ignorance and hatred for our decorated veterans.

It's all compensation for his being wheelchair bound.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd so desperate he's hijacked 'Not Surprised' name!!
But th eJan 13 and 2 posts prove it's jusrt another sockpuppet from th eking of the sockpuppets and his make believe Ivy League children!!
He's getting really desperate, as 'Not Surprised' has pulled the curtain away and exposed the 'Wizard of Idiots' for the Troll he is!!
In any case, the Topix censors have this one.
<quoted text>
obamaworshippingwelfareleechbo ttomfeedinglowlifeforsure say what? LOL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said we shouldn't believe in the current science behind global warming because we no longer think blood letting is good medical practice.
You said it.
Do you drive in this condition, too?

Someone call the police.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer cute:]
Your type can be found inside of Animal Shelters.
lol! And yet, we can still say you're lying!

Woohoo!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you ran these 'company's', why is it you can't spell the word 'companies'??
And I just don't believe you. You are a serial liar on Topix, filled with hatred and ignorance.
Your ignorance is so blatant, you don't have the gray matter to start an argument!!
But you've absorbed all of the racism, mysogyny, and hatred for your fellow citizens quite well.
Always the sign of a weak mind, like the picture of the old goat in your header!!
I fell down and bumped my head....I'm seeing double, Bush did it, besides, at this point, what difference does it make?

I see you have nothing but horsesh!t in reply, must be your experience shining through.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's everybody's business when we pay higher prices for oil because Obama blocks the Keystone Pipeline to benefit Warren Buffett.
It's everybody's business when GE and GM receive sweetheart deals that allow them to escape taxation completely.
Personal taxes of the individuals are not the issue.
Wake up.
The Keystone pipeline wouldn't drop oil prices a cent moron. Tar sands oil requires more energy to extract and refine and would in fact drive up the price. Transporting the crude by rail is a safer bet and creates more jobs than the temporary ones building the pipeline would create.
You're an idiot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
While scanning over todays posts I discovered that seven hours ago history was made with this post. Eventually even waxturd realized how stupid it was and it became the first post he ever made that he let stand without over-awarding the spam judge-its with brilliants. He was probably afraid to draw attention to it, so here it is again for all of you that just joined us.
Waxturd is retarded. He defends Bush, and it's so easy to prove him wrong, it's not funny.

Like yuesterday,when he said Bush hadn't been drinking alcohol since he was 40!!

After all, every man in perfect health falls down and cuts their head open on a coffee table. Happens every day!!

Apparently Waxturd missed the 'State of th eUnion' speech, where Bush made the case for Iraq obtaining uranium!!

Or this:

""America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.""
George W. Bush

The Bush defenders are idiots. History has proven this.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
All Nobraina does is lie.
He's still running away from his ignorance and hatred for our decorated veterans.
It's all compensation for his being wheelchair bound.
There is a Gander Mountain and a Bass Pro Shops in or very near Costa Mesa and probably hundreds of other stores that sell ammo yet Galt would have us believe that due to Obama the only place to buy ammo is at the Crossroads of the West gun show.

These fks are too stupid for words.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Libertarian Party platform calls for the budget to be balanced solely through reducing spending, not through increased taxation.
Sounds like a good idea, but too bad you don't support it.
The majority of the American people don't support it either dimwit. Didn't you get that message last November?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There is a Gander Mountain and a Bass Pro Shops in or very near Costa Mesa and probably hundreds of other stores that sell ammo yet Galt would have us believe that due to Obama the only place to buy ammo is at the Crossroads of the West gun show.
Walmart in Temecula is out of almost all ammo except for a few odd sizes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There is a Gander Mountain and a Bass Pro Shops in or very near Costa Mesa and probably hundreds of other stores that sell ammo yet Galt would have us believe that due to Obama the only place to buy ammo is at the Crossroads of the West gun show.
It's all bullshit from Nobraina.

He in PA, with a proxy in CA. Remember, he used to place Galt in TX!!

At least Waxturd has taken the sockpuppet heat off him!! Seems Nobraina has retired many of his from before election.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
It's up to the states. Seems fair to me seeing that's the way it is in most states.
Winner takes all in these states despite bipartisan districts doesn't seem fair to some of us.
And throwing an election to someone who actually got less votes is fair? Especially when the results were skewed by gerrymandering?
You're an idiot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

It's really sad.

Carol has been here forever, and has always been very partisan, claims TP ties.

Her support for changing the rules if it favors her side is surprising to me. I thought she'd realize how she'd feel if the Dems had mentioned anything similar.

But she's been on a tear since election. Very angry, very obsessed with making all sorts of accusations. Most of which are her old, frequently debunked commie stuff. WTF?? Who but a cold warrior speaks of commies, when China is our biggest trading partner??

Note to the clueless like Carol:

If you look closely, the world is becoming more capitalistic by the day. China isn't a threat because of it's military, it's a threat because of it's Capitalist prowess.

But China's Capitalism does not bring freedom to Chinese. But it's coming..........

My compliments to everyone on this thread but Carol. To my knowledge, she was the only one who spoke well of the latest try by Republiclowns to cheat.

Seems most politicians of the R persuasion have given it a big thumbs down.

I can see the ads from Hillary in 2016;

"Republicans have changed the rules that have existed since 1803!!"

----------

"The Evolution of the Electoral College

Since the 12th Amendment, there have been several federal and State statutory changes which have affected both the time and manner of choosing Presidential Electors but which have not further altered the fundamental workings of the Electoral College. There have also been a few curious incidents which its critics cite as problems but which proponents of the Electoral College view as merely its natural and intended operation."
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And throwing an election to someone who actually got less votes is fair? Especially when the results were skewed by gerrymandering?
You're an idiot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

If you're trying to make the point that there are lots of paranoid people out there, I fully agree.

As a gun owner, I always have exactly how much ammo I feel I might need.

Not hundreds of rounds, because I buy what I use for target shooting at the range. So just a small number, because I am not a paranoid freak that fully believes the entire Watusi and Tutsi Nations will descend on your neighborhood any day now.

People like you are idiots. Bet you own but never use.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart in Temecula is out of almost all ammo except for a few odd sizes.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
One of my employees told me the shelves are nearly bare at Cabelas in Connecticut. The only stuff left is crap Russian & junk in some calibers. It's all backordered - go see online for yourself misguided lib.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a man of constant sorrow, eh?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Your self-image is constant horror show.
Waxturd gives away his Social Security status with Dylan references from 1962.

Or is it the original cut, from 1928!!

Wow, you're absolutely ancient!! Explains the incoherent posts!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,464
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,116
Ask Amy 8-1-14 1 hr Shari23 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Terry rigsby 49,032
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••