Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848816 Jan 28, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> don't worry ghost no one is going to force you to own a gun, just sit back and be a good little victim.
Hey idiot, you just try and come in my house uninvited. I will show you sensible gun control. Sounds far more like you are proud to be stupid.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#848817 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans had a major comeback in 2010. Part of the reason for that is the people were getting tired of the incompetency and bulldozing ideologies down our throats on Capital Hill before that time.
The difference being...Republicans listen to the wishes of the people. They did then and they are now.
Let's wait and see if the Democrats follow suit when it comes to cutting the deficit and reforms.
The, cough, 2010 comeback was merely a reaction to a black man in the white house by folks of your ilk. Notice that the trend did not repeat in 2012 and will most likely disappear prior to the 2014 elections.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848818 Jan 28, 2013
LIBERAL COMMUNIST DEM wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!
But if that were true wouldn't that make me a bagger????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#848819 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
We are a nation of laws,not an anarchy. So if you actually believe that...The people spoke the last election. Your logic is malfunctioning.
Ok, Your first statement is correct. Please tell us, where is the anarchy? The leeches elected this guy,(Obama Money, et al), not people with any education? Certainly not the people who pay this guy's bills...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#848820 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no question in anyone's mind that atrocities did occur during the Vietnam War. However, for a veteran of that war to speak before Congress and the entire nation and label all veterans of that war as war criminals was something I would imagine - and hope - most veterans resented.
That war changed people. He could have blamed the politicians - but not the veterans.
Kerry, in many people's minds, only succeeded in doing a disservice to his fellow veterans.
Their disapproval was made known when he wanted to become the CIC.
Well, they probably would and should have resented it but it never happened; just another lie from the nutcase gallery.

"for a veteran of that war to speak before Congress and the entire nation and label all veterans of that war as war criminals"
forks_make_us_fa t

Conway, AR

#848821 Jan 28, 2013
47%'ers....

Head Start..or when rich white people spend $180Billion and po folks kids cannot add and subtract....

http://texas.247sports.com/Board/59437/Head-S...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#848822 Jan 28, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> how do you take from the poor? What do they have to take other than what was stolen from someone else?
you republicans always complaining about that which was foisted upon us by republicans.

you know....Reagan would be disappointed with only 47% not paying income tax.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#848823 Jan 28, 2013
LIBERAL COMMUNIST DEM wrote:
QUOTES OF GUN CONTROL [Adolf Hitler explains why he confiscated the guns from the Jews.]
fdrs.org ^| Adolf Hitler
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 12:58:47 AM by grundle
http://www.fdrs.org/quotes_of_gun_control.htm...
"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing."
- Adolf Hitler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Weapons_L...
German Weapons Law
On November 11, 1938, the Minister of the Interior, Wilhelm Frick, passed Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons. This regulation effectively deprived all Jews of the right to possess firearms or other weapons.
Source: http://www.stephenhalbrook.com/article-nazila...
WHY IS Senator Dianne Feinstein A JEW DOING THIS????
because Hitler made it easier for everyone else to have a gun?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#848824 Jan 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Now Now.
You're just mad because Homer's manifesto is competition for your book of fanatsies where Obama is buying enough ammo so he can kill every American.
Obama's preferred style of killing is by attrition, he lacks the balls that personal confrontation requires, as do you and 90% of the Moron Coalition. Gun owners, coal industry, the rich, the ambitious, small business, private health insurers, et al are all in his crosshairs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848825 Jan 28, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, Your first statement is correct. Please tell us, where is the anarchy? The leeches elected this guy,(Obama Money, et al), not people with any education? Certainly not the people who pay this guy's bills...
So you are saying that women are dumb, and that minorities are dumb, that young people [IN COLLEGE] are dumb. Only you baggers are smart? Now that is what dumbs all about.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Richwood, OH

#848826 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, you just try and come in my house uninvited. I will show you sensible gun control. Sounds far more like you are proud to be stupid.
ghost I have no want or desire to come to your home ,but if I change my mind , what time are visiting hrs and the name of the asylum you're housed in?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#848827 Jan 28, 2013
Paul Ryan on Meet the Press was talking how to fix the economy.

I wish David Gregory would have asked Ryan how it got to be broken.

Ryan sitting there saying how important a balanced budget is yet the dumbasss ignored that he voted to take us off a balanced budget under Bush.

Republicans just seem to all have Romnesia about what they did under Bush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#848828 Jan 28, 2013
lol

Democrats, tea party unite vs. Mitch McConnell

Tea party activists looking to oust Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell in a GOP primary may get some help from an unlikely source: Democrats.

Big Democratic donors, local liberal activists and a left-leaning super PAC in Kentucky are telling tea partiers that they are poised to throw financial and organizational support behind a right-wing candidate should one try to defeat the powerful GOP leader in a 2014 primary fight.

The idea: Soften up McConnell and make him vulnerable in a general election in Kentucky, where Democrats still maintain a voter registration advantage. Or better yet, in their eyes: Watch Kentucky GOP primary voters nominate the 2014 version of Todd Akin or Richard Mourdock, weak candidates who may actually lose.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/democra...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#848829 Jan 28, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about banning guns, raising taxes, increasing education spending or any of the other crap your narrow mind heaped on to my plate.
When you depend on others to feed you, you eat what's on your plate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#848830 Jan 28, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> ghost I have no want or desire to come to your home ,but if I change my mind , what time are visiting hrs and the name of the asylum you're housed in?
Ghost might belong in an asylum, but asylum's have been discontinued by the Democrats. they prefer the whackadoos live amongst the general public, no matter how dangerous. it is their "right" to not take medication and not be "segregated" in adult homes where their behavior can be supervised to prevent harm to themselves and others. ahhh...the unintended consequences of the libs, dems and progressives...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#848831 Jan 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Ryan sitting there saying how important a balanced budget is yet the dumbasss ignored that he voted to take us off a balanced budget under Bush.
Darn Bush broke the economy all by himself! Wow - are you a smart commie or what?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#848832 Jan 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Democrats just seem to all have Pelosi-Reid-Rangel-esia about what they did under Bush.

just a sampling: "we have to pass the bill, before we read it."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#848833 Jan 28, 2013
47%'ers under Obama's watch....
US reading SATs...
record lows!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#848834 Jan 28, 2013
I guess we’ve solve the Voter ID problem!! Starting in 2013 Social Security no longer mailing checks!!Social Security payments either directly deposited into a bank or credit union account or loaded onto a prepaid Direct Express Debit MasterCard. "If you already have a bank account or credit union account notices that all of the above Transaction Requires a Photo ID!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848835 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Ghost might belong in an asylum, but asylum's have been discontinued by the Democrats. they prefer the whackadoos live amongst the general public, no matter how dangerous. it is their "right" to not take medication and not be "segregated" in adult homes where their behavior can be supervised to prevent harm to themselves and others. ahhh...the unintended consequences of the libs, dems and progressives...
That is one strange warped and distorted world you baggers reside in.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 12-19 13 min not a ghost 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min jacques Ottawau 181,782
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 38 min Foster 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr rahul rana 98,839
Amy 12-19 1 hr RACE 4
9 inch kaa land 2 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,914
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:38 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:38AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action