Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#848793 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy one fool, sensible gun control...I suspect it's the sensible part that you nutcases don't get? just so morons with guns don't kill all of our children and other law abiding citizens. Guns and gun owners are out of control and we prove that every year. And exactly why would you need a 22 that holds more than ten rounds? Join the military idiot.
Again Ghostie if the government is allow a weapon with a large magazine, I am allowed a weapon with a large magazine. I am the government. If not, it's tyranny and all it's foibles are leveled on the populace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#848795 Jan 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't see a correlation? You're not only simplistic but shallow.
Too many murders and assaults: ban guns and weapons.
Too many unwed mothers and fatherless children: free contraceptives and abortions.
Federal spending out of control: raise taxes.
Children getting sh!tty educations: give teachers more money.
Energy costs through the roof: subsidize failed green energy schemes.
No jobs: penalize job creators and employers.
No wonder this country is on the skids, this is the thinking in the White House.
I didn't say anything about banning guns, raising taxes, increasing education spending or any of the other crap your narrow mind heaped on to my plate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#848797 Jan 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how many Americans do you think can be killed with 750 million rounds for the FBI, BATF and DHS?
You still haven't answered these two questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A simple location is required to answer the first question.
A simple source of money is required to answer the second question.
To date, nobody on Earth has answered the above two questions.
Shall we start the week where we left off last week, you running like a scalded dog from these questions....
How many can be killed using our nuclear arsenal?

I posted a link to where Obama was in a meeting concerning Benhazi? Where you too inept to read it?

And really, you still can't find a site saying where government revenues come from? Wow, you really are quite the imbecile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848798 Jan 28, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So you chickenhawks get to pick and choose which military decorations are "legitimate"?
There is no question in anyone's mind that atrocities did occur during the Vietnam War. However, for a veteran of that war to speak before Congress and the entire nation and label all veterans of that war as war criminals was something I would imagine - and hope - most veterans resented.

That war changed people. He could have blamed the politicians - but not the veterans.

Kerry, in many people's minds, only succeeded in doing a disservice to his fellow veterans.

Their disapproval was made known when he wanted to become the CIC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848799 Jan 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
those people who they're listening to....are on the wrong side of the electoral majority.
they need to listen to the rest of us too. maybe then they will once again be a national party instead of regional.
I think they did. And still are.

It's your side we need to worry about.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#848800 Jan 28, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
So a women can have an abortion and get killed in combat but I can't own a '.22' that holds more than 10 rounds?

You shouldn't be allowed anything sharp let alone a gun.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848802 Jan 28, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Again Ghostie if the government is allow a weapon with a large magazine, I am allowed a weapon with a large magazine. I am the government. If not, it's tyranny and all it's foibles are leveled on the populace
We are a nation of laws,not an anarchy. So if you actually believe that...The people spoke the last election. Your logic is malfunctioning.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#848803 Jan 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, me too. 4% unemployment,$7 tril less debt, twice the economic growth, 25 million more jobs, gas at $1.78 per gal, private health insurance $2,600 less, 1/2 food stamp spending, lower taxes, more business startups, fewer bankruptcies, 25% lower college tuition, fewer acknowledged morons.
Bush started with a balanced budget & left office with the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, near financial meltdown, doubled the debt,and two quagmire wars.

I love how you assh*les are so stupid as to drag out the $1.78 a gallon. Really. It was 1.78 a gallon down from a record high because there was no demand. No demand because George W Bush killed the economy.

Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848804 Jan 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't be allowed anything sharp let alone a gun.
Most of those gun nuts shouldn't be allowed anything other than a rubber fork. I will guarantee that most all of them have had something bad happen to a family member with a gun, still they don't get the connection.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#848805 Jan 28, 2013
Good Gawd !!!

There are enough socks running a'muck on here to clothe all of the tootsies of every bare footed baby in the 3rd World Countries !!!

Both Blue and Pink Booties Available !!!

Or is it Blue and Red ?!? ;)

LOL !!! Wish every baby born could be swaddled in pink or blue booties with matching baby hats!:)

Morning All !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WAKE UP DEMOCRATICS

Nashville, NC

#848806 Jan 28, 2013
&fe ature=player_embedded

Senator Dianne Feinstein, author of the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and the senator currently at the forefront of the Democrat Party’s Congressional push for tighter gun control, talks about why she once had a concealed carry permit for a gun in the aftermath of what she referred to as a terrorist attack. The video is taken from the floor of Congress

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#848807 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they did. And still are.
It's your side we need to worry about.
you think.

well as is fairly evident, we don't much need to worry about your side. other than lies and obstructionism, you have very little beyond to offer.

like...give to the rich and take from the poor is going to win a national election? and how much did those rich folks spend in a failed effort? the rich will be of no help in winning a national election.

get a clue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848808 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no question in anyone's mind that atrocities did occur during the Vietnam War. However, for a veteran of that war to speak before Congress and the entire nation and label all veterans of that war as war criminals was something I would imagine - and hope - most veterans resented.
That war changed people. He could have blamed the politicians - but not the veterans.
Kerry, in many people's minds, only succeeded in doing a disservice to his fellow veterans.
Their disapproval was made known when he wanted to become the CIC.
And exactly what disservice did Bush-Cheney and all of those chickenhawks do that resulted in a few million deaths and trillions in cost. Besides Kerry did not label all veterans as war criminals, i'ma veteran and I didn't view him in that manner. Actually I salute any man that volunteers to fight for his country, unlike your heros. You views are strictly political, and not in the best interest of our nation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#848809 Jan 28, 2013
The problem for the GOP, as it is for all defeated, flailing parties, is that its leaders are sometimes oblivious to the party’s most serious weaknesses, or else they mistake those weaknesses for strengths.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848810 Jan 28, 2013
WAKE UP DEMOCRATICS wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vQMwpbSjC1AXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Senator Dianne Feinstein, author of the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and the senator currently at the forefront of the Democrat Party’s Congressional push for tighter gun control, talks about why she once had a concealed carry permit for a gun in the aftermath of what she referred to as a terrorist attack. The video is taken from the floor of Congress
SOOOO what? We desperatly need sensible gun control. "NOW". No one is taking away responsible citizens from having weapons or concealed ones. Your paranoia is gettng the best of what is left of the crazed mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Richwood, OH

#848811 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of those gun nuts shouldn't be allowed anything other than a rubber fork. I will guarantee that most all of them have had something bad happen to a family member with a gun, still they don't get the connection.
don't worry ghost no one is going to force you to own a gun, just sit back and be a good little victim.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#848812 Jan 28, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Again Ghostie if the government is allow a weapon with a large magazine, I am allowed a weapon with a large magazine. I am the government. If not, it's tyranny and all it's foibles are leveled on the populace
Are you allowed to purchase flash bang grenades, concussion grenades or tear gas grenades and the launching devices? These are commonly used by municipal SWAT teams.

check here___for yes

check here___for no

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIBERAL COMMUNIST DEM

Nashville, NC

#848813 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
SOOOO what? We desperatly need sensible gun control. "NOW". No one is taking away responsible citizens from having weapons or concealed ones. Your paranoia is gettng the best of what is left of the crazed mind.
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Richwood, OH

#848814 Jan 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you think.
well as is fairly evident, we don't much need to worry about your side. other than lies and obstructionism, you have very little beyond to offer.
like...give to the rich and take from the poor is going to win a national election? and how much did those rich folks spend in a failed effort? the rich will be of no help in winning a national election.
get a clue.
how do you take from the poor? What do they have to take other than what was stolen from someone else?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIBERAL COMMUNIST DEM

Nashville, NC

#848815 Jan 28, 2013
QUOTES OF GUN CONTROL [Adolf Hitler explains why he confiscated the guns from the Jews.]
fdrs.org ^| Adolf Hitler

Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 12:58:47 AM by grundle

http://www.fdrs.org/quotes_of_gun_control.htm...

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing."

- Adolf Hitler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Weapons_L...

German Weapons Law

On November 11, 1938, the Minister of the Interior, Wilhelm Frick, passed Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons. This regulation effectively deprived all Jews of the right to possess firearms or other weapons.

Source: http://www.stephenhalbrook.com/article-nazila...

WHY IS Senator Dianne Feinstein A JEW DOING THIS????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dale 182,199
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min IBdaMann 49,372
Amy 12-28-14 28 min Kuuipo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min TRD 68,921
Dear Abby 12-28 54 min Kuuipo 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,885
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:49 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:49AM