Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,103)

Showing posts 782,041 - 782,060 of1,072,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Ghostie, Lieberals have to impose their thinking on taxpayers, they can't do it, through the legislative process. Just Look what Barack Hussein Obama has done with recess... appointments!!
Whata guy...
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Law abiding people will give them up, lawbreakers will not.
Ignoramus by Choice, can you figure out the difference here? " Mr. Obama has made about 32 such appointments, including that of Richard Cordray, as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. President Bill Clinton made 139, while Mr. Bush made 171, including those of John R. Bolton as ambassador to the United Nations and two appeals court judges, William H. Pryor Jr. and Charles W. Pickering Sr.

Nearly all of those appointments would be unconstitutional under the rationale of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit."

You've got three political hack appeal judges and some hackneyed quotes from the fifties...all a tea bagger needs to make a fool of himself in public...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we do have extensive laws dictating the occupancy of nightclubs along with the number & accessibility of exits, etc.
And those laws are just as effective as Connecticut's assault weapon ban.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It obviously pains you that you are well aware that what I say is what I am, huh, you un-American lowlife stack of elephant crap. I have busted a few of you pretenders on here. You obviously have no life along with friends or relatives that will accept your crazed azz. Your sad miserable existance is more than obvious along with your fanaticism. I love and enjoy your pain. The only thing that would make mme happier is to smack you up side of your empty head just to watch you cry like the baby you prove to be daily.
Ghost is just another crybaby draft dodger stealing the valor of fallen heroes.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

leosanus wrote:
<quoted text> No, actually I'm saying that the illegitimate babymama lied about Obammy's popular vote amount and that Obammy received less of the popular vote in 2012 than he did four years prior, which means that fewer people desired he remain for an additional term of incompetence and failure. LOL
Stupid ol' faux engine say what? Let me help you with your reading disability. I quoted: 1. Barack Obama has won an overwhelming majority in the Electoral College, a daunting majority of the popular vote and a majority of the nation’s states—including most of the country’s largest states and states in every major region of the republic: New England, the mid-Atlantic, the Great Lakes, the South, the Southwest, the Mountain West and the West.
2. Barack Obama has won more popular votes than ANY DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY EXCEPT- BARACK OBAMA IN 2008.
3. Barack Obama is the first Democratic president to win more than 50 percent of the popular vote in a re-election run since Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1944.
4. Barack Obama is the only Democratic candidate for president since FDR to twice win more than 50 percent of the national vote.
5. Barack Obama has, in both of his presidential runs, won a higher percentage of the national vote than any Democratic nominee since Lyndon Johnson in his 1964 landslide victory.
Add it all up and Obama has a mandate from this year’s presidential election that is significantly greater than those afforded John Kennedy in 1960, Richard Nixon in 1968, Jimmy Carter in 1976 or George W. Bush in 2000 or 2004."

(How much do you draw in disability?)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
So the dead Americans never really were the concern. The only thing that ever mattered was how their deaths were explained to the public. You're the first to admit this.
Also, interesting is your casual dismissal of the murdered children. Saying, "the facts are obvious" is a pathetic dodge.
It is impossible to defend any embassy in a foreign country from a coordinated military attack carried out with the consent (or at least lack f opposition) of the foreign government.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So gun regulation is the only answer???
The long-term solution to urban street crime is improving economic opportunity.

The short-term solution is strict law enforcement.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Ignoramus by Choice, can you figure out the difference here? " Mr. Obama has made about 32 such appointments, including that of Richard Cordray, as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. President Bill Clinton made 139, while Mr. Bush made 171, including those of John R. Bolton as ambassador to the United Nations and two appeals court judges, William H. Pryor Jr. and Charles W. Pickering Sr.
Nearly all of those appointments would be unconstitutional under the rationale of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit."
You've got three political hack appeal judges and some hackneyed quotes from the fifties...all a tea bagger needs to make a fool of himself in public...
You are really Clueless but for a Liberal/Democrat that would be consider Normal!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh???
Too bad you were late joining this morning 'cause now I gots to go do stuff.
Late for you, but not for me.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Guns save lives.

"D.C. police are investigating whether a man will face criminal charges for shooting a pit bull that was attacking a child in his neighborhood.The incident unfolded Sunday afternoon, after three pit bulls attacked an 11-year-old boy as he rode his bicycle through the Brightwood neighborhood of Northwest, according to a police report.When the man, a neighbor, saw the boy being mauled by the dogs, he went inside his home and got a gun. The man killed one of the dogs. The gunfire attracted the attention of a police officer in the area near Eighth and Sheridan streets, where the attack occurred. The officer responded and shot the other two pit bulls as they continued to attack the boy."
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Ol Nutcluless Option can't help itself!
Everyone is a Waxman!
No one in their right mind would ever want to be a Waxman or Galt.
leosanus

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid ol' faux engine say what? Let me help you with your reading disability. I quoted: 1. Barack Obama has won an overwhelming majority in the Electoral College, a daunting majority of the popular vote and a majority of the nation’s states—including most of the country’s largest states and states in every major region of the republic: New England, the mid-Atlantic, the Great Lakes, the South, the Southwest, the Mountain West and the West.
2. Barack Obama has won more popular votes than ANY DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY EXCEPT- BARACK OBAMA IN 2008.
3. Barack Obama is the first Democratic president to win more than 50 percent of the popular vote in a re-election run since Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1944.
4. Barack Obama is the only Democratic candidate for president since FDR to twice win more than 50 percent of the national vote.
5. Barack Obama has, in both of his presidential runs, won a higher percentage of the national vote than any Democratic nominee since Lyndon Johnson in his 1964 landslide victory.
Add it all up and Obama has a mandate from this year’s presidential election that is significantly greater than those afforded John Kennedy in 1960, Richard Nixon in 1968, Jimmy Carter in 1976 or George W. Bush in 2000 or 2004."
(How much do you draw in disability?)
Let me help you with your mental disability:
Obammy received just over 51% of the popular vote in 2012, which was even less than he received in 2008, even though illegitimate welfare babymamas and corresponding ilk such as you slobbered at his loins throughout his previous four years of incompetence and failure.(How much do you draw in disability, both mental and illegitimate babymama?) LOL
NotSurpriZednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds wrote:
<quoted text>
You like fat boys dumbfk?
Here you go Richard Cramium!
http://fatboy.cc/
KMA retarded, leeching Moonbat.
#577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Subversive Barry wrote: <quoted text> What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote: another rediculous assert by a clueless moron.
Keep floating TURDS!! You're doing great!!! LOL.
Sunday's twenty-FARTh piece of crap ... ROTFLMAO!
RepubliCLOWNS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Four American adults were murdered at a U.S. Embassy in an unstable hostile country. For months there has been an incessant cry from Republicans to uncover every possible detail regarding how this could possibly have happened, or more specifically, what role Obama had in this tragedy.
Back here in Connecticut twenty little children were slaughtered in their schoolroom and these same Republicans merely shrug their shoulders and claim the incident is being politicized to take their guns.
Is this hypocrisy or stupidity?
BOTH.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-inflicted scratches.
You devalue every military decoration awarded by this country with talk like that.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallen heroes? You mean like he's pretending to be dead? KIA maybe?

You spend way too much time worrying about who other people are the true sign of a topix mutt IMO.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crying aren't you Boehner, Maybe you should report me since you tax payers are paying me handsomely and I'm having a ball at your expense, actually twice i'm also a double dipper, thanks again to the V.A....

Meanwhile you labor away in your Moms basement, huh lard bucket? Drawing your disability from all of those hemmoroids from sitting on your fat azz over the road every day...That is until they fired your sorry azz. By the way how did you enjoy that election, didn't teach an idiot like you a thing, huh crybaby...What valor, I have only ststed that I served and retired, have never said I was a hero, although in my eyes all that serve have my respect, cowards like you die daily, in more ways than one.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

leosanus wrote:
<quoted text> No, actually I'm saying that the illegitimate babymama lied about Obammy's popular vote amount and that Obammy received less of the popular vote in 2012 than he did four years prior, which means that fewer people desired he remain for an additional term of incompetence and failure. LOL
So? It was still 5 million more than Romney.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

leosanus wrote:
<quoted text> Let me help you with your mental disability:
Obammy received just over 51% of the popular vote in 2012, which was even less than he received in 2008, even though illegitimate welfare babymamas and corresponding ilk such as you slobbered at his loins throughout his previous four years of incompetence and failure.(How much do you draw in disability, both mental and illegitimate babymama?) LOL
An lol and an omg from stupid shallow shadow,'bout as good as it gets...oh, that and "slobbered at his loins" as the hydra-head sits there in his pink Freudian slip...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You devalue every military decoration awarded by this country with talk like that.
I think his "side" said that about Max Cleland and Tammy Duckworth too...they devalue almost everything human, imho.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is the poster boy for right wing loons.Morons like him have no clue what real patrioticism is all about.A lowlife hater that has accomplished nothing in his life but racism and hatred.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 782,041 - 782,060 of1,072,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,611
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min scirocco 68,157
Amy 7-11 11 min Toj 12
Word (Dec '08) 17 min Doug77 4,574
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min SpaceBlues 45,472
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 32 min george 3,816
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min Registered Earth Angel 48,688
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info