Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848553 Jan 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Organizers expect two day totals of 25,000 to attend Costa Mesa gun show taking place on 1/26 and 1/27.
It's a Crossroads of the West Show and I'm pretty I posted about those fkn scumbags just a few days ago.
Stop lying fcface!
Lined up outside the door three hours early.

Ammo sales were cut off at 3 PM yesterday so that there would be ammo left to sell today.
NotSurpriZednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848554 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss your fat, stalking ass goodbye "TURDS"!!
I'm TELLING!... Monitors... "Not Surprized" is name-calling!... ROTFLMAO!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#848555 Jan 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You get it?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. .that's hilarious...
We should not believe any science?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. .only the science you find PC:>
I can't decide if you are more evasive than stupid or more stupid than evasive.
It's a scientific dilemma.
You said we shouldn't believe in the current science behind global warming because we no longer think blood letting is good medical practice.

You said it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848556 Jan 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually not. The housing collapse started in 2006.
The recession officially started 4th quarter 2007.
So please, list the legislation the Democrats passed that created this recession.
I keep asking & none of your right whiners have an answer.
Housing prices here peaked in 2Q 2007.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848557 Jan 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Between the two, Jindal wins hands down only because he cain't lie too good. Oh, don't worry he can fk up with the best of them, he proved that when he was demanding that DaBammy revoke the Jones act and when he was calling for those barrier reefs that had every waterman from Key West to Brownsville shaking their heads in disgust.
Ryan is a history lesson IMO, nobody is stupid enough to back him again but Payesh Jindal is a keeper, perhaps as a future ambassador to India, Bangladesh__probably not Pakistan though.
Racist pig.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#848559 Jan 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? You became bored with just counting your beans and catheters? Maybe your keepers at the home could find you some more enjoyable occupational therapy and define "stalker" for you?
"leosampleanus"
trust me you are safe!!!!!! You will never have to worry about a "stalker". Jeepers even a sicko like "poop" shies away from the garbage you offer. About the only one who responds to your crap is "dim" the sickest sonofabitch on this thread.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#848560 Jan 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And, much like Al Gore and the Clintons, Obama adores Agenda 21.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/agen...
Obama's, "You didn't build that." is simply a ploy to desensitize us to future property rights violations. Do not be surprised at what the U.N. pulls next.
"You didn't build that. The UN did. Now get down on your knees".

The Boy Messiah has nothing but contempt for the U.S. Constitution so he's enlisting outside help.
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#848562 Jan 27, 2013
FROM the I did not know that file...

Obama skeet shoots!

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/27/bitter-clinger-...
Nj raider 1

United States

#848564 Jan 27, 2013
truth oracle wrote:
If Obama had a son, he'd be doing 25 to 30 for possession, burglary, attempted homicide and importuning, before he is 20, like all DL Negroes lol
Ignoramus, theres elements in life or shall I say levels. 1st level/element is rationalization or reasoning. For instance, if you're in a relationship and a girl wants to leave you, you will rationalize trying to reason with her to get her to stay. When that doesn't , the next step is mental manipulation. You well try to manipulate her mentally and stay, & when that doesn't work the third step is physical intimidation. Especially in woman beaters cases like you. So thee last element/level in life is physical. I'm willing to bet, physicality you couldn't whip not near 1 of those negroes. You what we call an internet gangstas. Nobody with common sense puts any credence into anything you say.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848565 Jan 27, 2013
Another nitwit who doesn't own or understand stocks!!

You nitwits are all paycheck to paycheck people. Without a paycheck, you'd be destitute in a month. HAHAHAHA

""The stock markets are considered to be indicators of the economic events that would unfold in the next six months to a year's time. Stocks tend fall before the economy goes into a tailspin and often rise before economic indicators improve.""

You are clueless about how the job market has changed. Many jobs lost will not come back, as robots and automation replaces humans.

I'm sure you'll say this is Obama's fault, but the process has been in effect for decades.

No doubt that new jobs have to be created. But, since the clowns took over the House in 2011, they have stopped the job market from growing. Their approach was to make the economy as bad as possible, hoping it would lead to a Republiclown victory.

It didn't. Americans saw through the Rmoney lies and ignored him.

You lose,'company's' man!!
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The Stock Market isn't THE indicator of a strong economy, employment is. There are currently 15 million on unemployment and 25 million out of the workforce, that's nearly 40 million Americans out of work. You being a liberal a**hole can't get that through your flinty head.
I am a financial success. I actually ran company's, MY company's, most of them successfully, for 30 years. Once you can claim anything similar, come talk to me, until then, fcuk off. You're just another liberal drone regurgitating what you've been fed without the least bit of experience.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#848566 Jan 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lined up outside the door three hours early.
Ammo sales were cut off at 3 PM yesterday so that there would be ammo left to sell today.
So you lied in your original post? Oh my!

Spokane, WA

#848568 Jan 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be tough on old Eed to be that obsessed? Who in their right mind would go through the trouble of counting all of the posts of another just to feel better about their self? Only old penis breath Eed.
"poop"
Way to go. You are so predictable. You post and you have to to refer to penis? Is it because yours does not work?
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#848569 Jan 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Must really be painful when you are reminded of just how idiotic and stupid you are, huh? But that's the only two models that baggers come in.
You are a man of constant sorrow, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your self-image is constant horror show.

Pompano Beach, FL

#848570 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep circling the bowl WAXTURDS. Better call the plumber!
Sunday's thirty-FOURTH piece of crap ... ROTFLMAO

Lapeer, MI

#848571 Jan 27, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Obama skeet shoots!
Obama skeet shoots???

Is that Chicago for beating a wad in the back of a limo with Larry Sinclair?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Pompano Beach, FL

#848572 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
BUH BYE WAXTURDS!!
You're leaving? ROTFLMAO! Sunday's thirty-FIFTH piece of crap ... Still ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

#848573 Jan 27, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Obama skeet shoots!
Obama skeet shoots!

But he says that "Only when they're in season":>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#848574 Jan 27, 2013
Media bias does not exist...

ABC forgets to ask this Democratic Senator about his sex scandal...

http://m.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/unreal-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#848575 Jan 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile in 13,000 posts old penis breath Eed has never been told that he is smart. I'm betting there is a good reason for that. Old Eed the OBSESSOR//LMAO, I own you fatboy.
"poop"
What a phoney. The 13,000 posts you speak of were offered over a period of 5 years. Figure it out the comes to an average of about 7 posts offered per day. You on the other hand offer about 28 - 30 posts a day. On an average day you get 22 - 23 posts pointing out what an idiot you are.
Why are you so infatuated with the word penis? Because you lack one?
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848576 Jan 27, 2013
Waxturd so desperate he's hijacked 'Not Surprised' name!!

But th eJan 13 and 2 posts prove it's jusrt another sockpuppet from th eking of the sockpuppets and his make believe Ivy League children!!

He's getting really desperate, as 'Not Surprised' has pulled the curtain away and exposed the 'Wizard of Idiots' for the Troll he is!!

In any case, the Topix censors have this one.
Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help it. My name is Not Surprized/Nuculur option and Waxman shunned me a long time ago and I'm a psycholib. My condition gets worse on weekends when I can't go to group sessions and posting as Nuculur Option isn't an option so I use my sockpuppets and I really get mad because some one beats me at the judgeits I used to be able to post multiple judgeits all day long without anyone beating me but now that I cant I get really angry because I think only me should be able to post the judgeits and if nobody pays attention to me I keep posting lots of stuff I think matters. My parents kicked me out of the house by the time I was 10 and I get really mad and I hate everyone so I keep posting the same thing over and over.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Cheftell 68,768
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min SpaceBlues 48,434
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,860
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 387
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 1,322
Ask Amy 11-23 1 hr boundary painter 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 180,634
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

Bleacher Report11:00AM
Conte Times Leap Perfectly for INT