Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848282 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Rant away WAXTURDS, it suits you fine. Lol.
Sunday's TENTH piece of crap ... LMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

#848283 Jan 27, 2013
When I was a kid I used to scare myself when I woke up. I thought it was a ghost under the covers with me.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848285 Jan 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rubioís Foolish Gamble on a Return to Bushism
If he aspires to be a competitive presidential nominee in three years, Rubio is doing things all wrong. Thatís fine by me, but it makes me wonder what he could be thinking. A future Republican nominee needs to be able to claim credibly that he does not represent the second coming of George W. Bush. Right now, Rubio seems to working overtime to confirm that this is exactly what he wants to be. At this point, itís probably too late for him to stop and reverse course, but itís interesting that he doesnít even seem to be aware of the danger. Someone might object that no one will care about the next nomineeís similarities to Bush, but Republican leaders have consistently underestimated how damaging Bushís legacy is for them. It may not be as much of a problem as it was in 2012, but it will still be a real problem for years to come. If Republicans think the close resemblance to Bush wonít matter, they are kidding themselves.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Rubio is not smart enough to realize how stupid he is!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#848286 Jan 27, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about a developing human being with organs and a heartbeat as early as the end of the first trimester.
Do you not believe stopping a human heartbeat in any phase of development isn't the same as killing any human being?
Maybe so... but, who cares? Scroll back and read my bacterium post...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848287 Jan 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
too easy....
"The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program."
http://www.accuracy.org/1029-detailed-analysi...
That was helpful. I remember that talk about WMD and mostlt chemical weapons, but not much rhetoric about nuclear weapons from Bush.

I remember things like this though:

ďIn the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.Ē

Shoot, I did it again. Thatís actually Hillary Clinton in October of 2002. How did that get in there?

Pompano Beach, FL

#848288 Jan 27, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised anyone would read that slop!
Me, too, but what's even more surpriZing is that they read your liquor-infested racial hate crap ... LOL
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848289 Jan 27, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Four American adults were murdered at a U.S. Embassy in an unstable hostile country. For months there has been an incessant cry from Republicans to uncover every possible detail regarding how this could possibly have happened, or more specifically, what role Obama had in this tragedy.
Back here in Connecticut twenty little children were slaughtered in their schoolroom and these same Republicans merely shrug their shoulders and claim the incident is being politicized to take their guns.
Is this hypocrisy or stupidity?
Both
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848290 Jan 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
So says the rapist. Anyone who thinks that rape is sex is a sick misogynist.
lilybocadixiehwy

Pompano Beach, FL

#848291 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
They don't want to hire these kids, the kids start making fast money selling drugs, they may get arrested, be on probation and deemed unhirable.
Creating more felons is the only way to legally discriminate against a person for life. A person has to survive somehow. Why are they surprised that they continue to a life of petty crimes and drug dealing?
You do realize that these are Obama supporters. LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

#848292 Jan 27, 2013
"Do you not believe?" Come on, carol, your banal use of language is even confusing me... I mean, us.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#848293 Jan 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rubioís Foolish Gamble on a Return to Bushism
If he aspires to be a competitive presidential nominee in three years, Rubio is doing things all wrong. Thatís fine by me, but it makes me wonder what he could be thinking. A future Republican nominee needs to be able to claim credibly that he does not represent the second coming of George W. Bush. Right now, Rubio seems to working overtime to confirm that this is exactly what he wants to be. At this point, itís probably too late for him to stop and reverse course, but itís interesting that he doesnít even seem to be aware of the danger. Someone might object that no one will care about the next nomineeís similarities to Bush, but Republican leaders have consistently underestimated how damaging Bushís legacy is for them. It may not be as much of a problem as it was in 2012, but it will still be a real problem for years to come. If Republicans think the close resemblance to Bush wonít matter, they are kidding themselves.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
In Florida Rubio was always thought of as some Jeb Bush protege which many voters don't see as a plus. He's pulled some real cut rate sht while speaker of the Florida house, using his state credit card for personal purchases for instance. And of course by now everyone knows that he lied about his family's history for years.

He's not very clever and he's a poor public speaker, not even on par with Palin. Worse, seasoned TV journalists can confuse him quickly and trap him in mistruths.

I don't see how anyone see's the guy as a serious contender for POTUS.
lilybocadixiehwy

Pompano Beach, FL

#848296 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Good job busting that nut job. So how to get rid of him?
Not Surprized will never be gone; Waxman has tried again and again...rejecting her over and over, but she will not stop... a woman scorned, you know. That would almost be as difficult as blocking your entrance at the Boca-Dixie Liquor Store. LOL

Pompano Beach, FL

#848298 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
He's like a fungus. If enough people turn him in for his "antics", stalking, id stealing, spamming the thread with cartoons sooner or later Topix will take notice. He doesn't use his avatar any longer after his last incident with the woman "Alloramadai" he stalked here a couple of months ago for her personal information. She has since left the forum. As did the woman before that.
It can be done. It's been done before.
Sunday's ELEVENTH piece of crap ... LMAO!
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848300 Jan 27, 2013
Not only have too many Americans given up the will to resist their liberties from being compromised but the media have become vital to a big government takeover by brainwashing Americans with half-truths and even out and out lies.

If there was ever a time in America where Americans were willing to roll over and play dead, this is it.

If there truly IS a hidden agenda and if it can successfully be be carried out or not, that is.

Pompano Beach, FL

#848301 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the pigeon shit out of your "cranium" WAXTURDS!
"Tonight I want to take a few minutes to discuss a grave threat to peace, and America's determination to lead the world in confronting that threat.
The threat comes from Iraq. It arises directly from the Iraqi regime's own actions -- its history of aggression, and its drive toward an arsenal of terror. Eleven years ago, as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War, the Iraqi regime was required to destroy its weapons of mass destruction, to cease all development of such weapons, and to stop all support for terrorist groups. The Iraqi regime has violated all of those obligations. It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons".
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/
Sunday's TWELFTH piece of crap ... LOL

Pompano Beach, FL

#848302 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the pigeon shit out of your "cranium" WAXTURDS!
"Tonight I want to take a few minutes to discuss a grave threat to peace, and America's determination to lead the world in confronting that threat.
The threat comes from Iraq. It arises directly from the Iraqi regime's own actions -- its history of aggression, and its drive toward an arsenal of terror. Eleven years ago, as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War, the Iraqi regime was required to destroy its weapons of mass destruction, to cease all development of such weapons, and to stop all support for terrorist groups. The Iraqi regime has violated all of those obligations. It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons".
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/
Sunday's THIRTEENTH piece of crap ... LOL

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#848303 Jan 27, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about a developing human being with organs and a heartbeat as early as the end of the first trimester.
Do you not believe stopping a human heartbeat in any phase of development isn't the same as killing any human being?
No, that's you nutjobs that believe that, your Bible doesn't even think it.

Pompano Beach, FL

#848305 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock yourself out "TURDS". When you do nothing more exciting than circle a toilet bowl for fours years straight who could begrudge you? Have at it Pinhead!! Lol.
Sunday's FOURTEENTH piece of crap ... Hey, I'm glad you're enjoying it...#12 was so good I thought you might enjoy it a second time as #13 ... LMAO!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848306 Jan 27, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
Not only have too many Americans given up the will to resist their liberties from being compromised but the media have become vital to a big government takeover by brainwashing Americans with half-truths and even out and out lies.
If there was ever a time in America where Americans were willing to roll over and play dead, this is it.
If there truly IS a hidden agenda and if it can successfully be be carried out or not, that is.
Quick, go check under your bed for black panthers and communists!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848307 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock yourself out "TURDS". When you do nothing more exciting than circle a toilet bowl for fours years straight who could begrudge you? Have at it Pinhead!! Lol.
"Nutcular Option"

NotSurprize dnuculurOption is not me.

Did you take your Prozac today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,825
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 20 min boundary painter 624
Word (Dec '08) 21 min boundary painter 4,736
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Cali Girl 2014 49,931
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 39 min boundary painter 325
Abby 9-22 42 min Kuuipo 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 43 min boundary painter 4,723
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,203
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Donna WG 98,248
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago