Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#848266 Jan 27, 2013
Bored meeting... ACME Corporation...

"Bob, why don't you spend a few minutes and talk about the debenture expenditures..."

"Thanks, Bill. Well kids, the news isn't all bad..(titters all round)...

"Hey, um, Bob, your fig leaf is slipping down there, WHOA! That rascal is down around your knees there..."

(Chuckling) Heheheh.. no, it's still firmly wired to my foreskin, don't mind me, Bill, it's just that Miss Marley over there is rubbing her enormous nipples at me and, well, you know how these things go..."
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848267 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole/WAXTURDS, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
Florida Seminole, FL 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
NWaxman wrote: 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
Sunday's fifth piece of crap ... LOL
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848268 Jan 27, 2013
As Dr. Garrow stated, "Obama has proven he does not understand the American psyche."

Which is what is most worrisome to me if, indeed, Dr. Garrow's source is correct. Americans have changed along with the American psyche. Too many have become brainwashed and vulnerable and don't care what this president does and either believe he can do no wrong or have given up the will to fight to resist their liberties being compromised and are, therefore, much easier to control.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848269 Jan 27, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
By getting wounded three times you cretin.
Enjoy your smackdowns!!

Pompano Beach, FL

#848270 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Kathy. It's obvious you liberals have a problem with honesty and reality. Sure - you are not posting under a different name, right. Everyone but you was born yesterday loon, right. Pathetic!
You mean like this, right you lyin sack of hypocritial shit.
Liberals R Sick/WAXTURDS
Windsor, CT
Liberals R Sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, but actually, I'm sure she's just repeating someone else's opinion. That's what the zombies are programmed to do.
Brainless twits!
Billy Carter/WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons.
Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all.
<quoted text>
Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P.
<quoted text>
Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.
<quoted text>
How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!
LiberalsR_Fascists/WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! That video reminds me of the early Clinton Administration cabinet (Madeline NotBright, Robert Reich...).Obama and promises? What a joke!
<quoted text>
Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!
QUOTE who="Nice Try Fraud"
What a freaking fraud you are. Which side of your mouth are you using today you idiot.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Sunday's sixth piece of crap ... LOL
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848271 Jan 27, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised anyone would read that slop!
Old Waxman and that fanatical dope with all of the gun nonesense are great examples of what's wrong with the Republican party today, along with just why they will continue their downward slide....Good riddence. It can't happen to soon.

Pompano Beach, FL

#848272 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007. Let me clear you guys up on something: "WAXTURDS/WAXMAN" and "TINYERECTION" AKA(shinningelectr0n)are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. WAXTURDS/WAXMAN is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while "TINY E" (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is African American.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves. They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time. Given as they look like a cross between eggplants and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Still LMFAO...CROSS DRESSING CLOSET CASES...Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka...
Sunday's seventh piece of crap ... LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

#848273 Jan 27, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you've missed me terribly.
Which is your way I guess of admiring a blue-ribbon erection? Nah, I always wake up with one of these, don't let it startle you.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848274 Jan 27, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Was skeptical at first but watched the video and now not really sure what to think.
Polish immigrant, Bert Pachulski, says America is very rapidly becoming like the Soviet Union he once lived in over 60 years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3guk8eFmsBoXX&list=UUvsye 7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=1
Not sure about the credibility of this video or the person speaking, but it confirms what Dr. James Garrow said with UN documentation dating back to 1961 eluding to this possibility.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
As Dr. Garrow stated, "Obama has proven he does not understand the American psyche."
Which is what makes this the most worrisome to me. Americans have changed along with the American psyche. Too many have become brainwashed and vulnerable and don't care what this president does and either believe he can do no wrong or have given up the will to fight to resist their liberties being compromised and are, therefore, much easier to control.
Lol, classic!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848275 Jan 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Waxman and that fanatical dope with all of the gun nonesense are great examples of what's wrong with the Republican party today, along with just why they will continue their downward slide....Good riddence. It can't happen to soon.
And the only nut who bit was Carol!!!

Pompano Beach, FL

#848276 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!! How stupid are you? Stick to judgits zippy, it's more on your level dumbfuck.
"Tonight I want to take a few minutes to discuss a grave threat to peace, and America's determination to lead the world in confronting that threat. Hope for your sake you don't look as stupid as you come over in your posting. LOL!!!!
The threat comes from Iraq. It arises directly from the Iraqi regime's own actions -- its history of aggression, and its drive toward an arsenal of terror. Eleven years ago, as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War, the Iraqi regime was required to destroy its weapons of mass destruction, to cease all development of such weapons, and to stop all support for terrorist groups. The Iraqi regime has violated all of those obligations. It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons".
President Bush Outlines Iraqi Threat
georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov ›...› October 2002
Sunday's eight piece of crap ... LOL
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848277 Jan 27, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Were you 12 when smoking gun/mushroom cloud was floated?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4gUzD1Ud4LkXX
"On NBC's "Meet the Press," Vice President Dick Cheney accused Saddam of moving aggressively to develop nuclear weapons over the past 14 months to add to his stockpile of chemical and biological arms.
"Increasingly, we believe that the United States may well become the target of those activities," Cheney said.
"And what we've seen recently that has raised our level of concern to the current state of unrest ... is that he now is trying, through his illicit procurement network, to acquire the equipment he needs to be able to enrich uranium -- specifically, aluminum tubes," Cheney said, referring to one of the elements for making nuclear weapons."
http://articles.cnn.com/2002-09-08/politics/i...
The video shows Bush talking about a mushroom cloud, but not Iraq libtard... Try a little harder... Knock yourself out...

I want to address these claims that Bush lied in the build-up to the Iraq war. So let’s take on the big issues, one by one. First off, Bush certainly said that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Here’s just one of Bush’s quotes on the subject,

“The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.”

Whoops, I’m sorry! That was actually Bill Clinton in 1998.
GOD

Orlando, FL

#848278 Jan 27, 2013
carol wrote:
If you sorry bastards would just imitate me you'd get a lot more pussy. Just sayin'... and, after all, isn't that what makes the world go round? It is under my bridge.
AND GOD SAID: "HERE, ADAM, HERE'S A PUSSY FOR YOU. I DON'T WANT YOU TO SMELL IT! I DON'T WANT YOU TO LICK IT! I DON'T WANT YOU TO PUT YOUR PECKER IN THERE AND TWIRL IT ROUND AND ROUND UNTIL YOU COME! IN FACT, I WANT YOU TO IGNORE THIS NAKED, IMPOSSIBLY ATTRACTIVE PUSSY I JUST PUT IN YOUR FACE, OR ELSE!!!"
A loving god? I think not.
God! I love this guy!

Pompano Beach, FL

#848279 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
WAXTURDS gets laughed off the forum for his profound ignorance and stupidity and comes back with a new sockpuppet, "PETE"! Tricky!!
NIce going SFB!!!
Sunday's ninth piece of crap ... LOL
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848280 Jan 27, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
Which is what is most worrisome to me if, indeed, Dr. Garrow's source is correct. Americans have changed along with the American psyche. Too many have become brainwashed and vulnerable and don't care what this president does and either believe he can do no wrong or have given up the will to fight to resist their liberties being compromised and are, therefore, much easier to control.
Lol, this is right up your alley! You're getting nuttier by the day

Pompano Beach, FL

#848282 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Rant away WAXTURDS, it suits you fine. Lol.
Sunday's TENTH piece of crap ... LMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

#848283 Jan 27, 2013
When I was a kid I used to scare myself when I woke up. I thought it was a ghost under the covers with me.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848285 Jan 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rubio’s Foolish Gamble on a Return to Bushism
If he aspires to be a competitive presidential nominee in three years, Rubio is doing things all wrong. That’s fine by me, but it makes me wonder what he could be thinking. A future Republican nominee needs to be able to claim credibly that he does not represent the second coming of George W. Bush. Right now, Rubio seems to working overtime to confirm that this is exactly what he wants to be. At this point, it’s probably too late for him to stop and reverse course, but it’s interesting that he doesn’t even seem to be aware of the danger. Someone might object that no one will care about the next nominee’s similarities to Bush, but Republican leaders have consistently underestimated how damaging Bush’s legacy is for them. It may not be as much of a problem as it was in 2012, but it will still be a real problem for years to come. If Republicans think the close resemblance to Bush won’t matter, they are kidding themselves.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Rubio is not smart enough to realize how stupid he is!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#848286 Jan 27, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about a developing human being with organs and a heartbeat as early as the end of the first trimester.
Do you not believe stopping a human heartbeat in any phase of development isn't the same as killing any human being?
Maybe so... but, who cares? Scroll back and read my bacterium post...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848287 Jan 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
too easy....
"The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program."
http://www.accuracy.org/1029-detailed-analysi...
That was helpful. I remember that talk about WMD and mostlt chemical weapons, but not much rhetoric about nuclear weapons from Bush.

I remember things like this though:

“In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.”

Shoot, I did it again. That’s actually Hillary Clinton in October of 2002. How did that get in there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy 1-25 4 min Pippa l 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Beavis 179,463
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min JOEL 70,104
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,504
abby 10-25 1 hr PEllen 1
Man fatally stabbed, 8 other people shot in Thu... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Swedenforever 54,525
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]