Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232043 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#848536 Jan 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Right whiners. Deny women the right to make decisions for their own bodies, deny rights to gays, cheat to deny the vote to citizens. Then have the f*cking GD nerve to pretend to be all about the Constitution.
You people are truly pathetic.
Gee, My Little Bivalve.

It sounds to me like you are becoming a whiner:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#848537 Jan 27, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious! Here you are blaming everyone under the sun FOUR YEARS after the fact. This shit started in 2007, when you knuckleheads got Congress. It's been a downhill slide ever since. And you call us whiners, LMMFAO!!
Actually not. The housing collapse started in 2006.

The recession officially started 4th quarter 2007.

So please, list the legislation the Democrats passed that created this recession.

I keep asking & none of your right whiners have an answer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#848538 Jan 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Paul Ryan Is Sisyphus, Says Bobby Jindal
"Amy Walter of the Cook Political Report noted something Thursday night on her Twitter feed that is worth looking at a little closer.
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal's speech at the Republican National Committee meeting in Charlotte last night was an almost total repudiation - and dismissal - of Paul Ryan.
Jindal did not mention Ryan by name, and a Jindal spokesman e-mailed to dispute this interpretation (see below), but the 41-year old governor spoke mockingly of Republicans who are "in love with zeroes" as he urged conservatives to stop focusing on Washington and to "re-orient our focus to the place where conservatism thrives – in the real world beyond the Washington Beltway."
Ryan, 42, the Republican House Budget Committee Chairman from Wisconsin, is nothing if not a wonk, and he has made his mark in the GOP - and was chosen by Mitt Romney to be his running mate last year - largely because of his work crafting a Republican budget proposal and because of his expertise on the ins and outs of the federal budget process, as well as the health care realm.
Jindal and Ryan are both top GOP prospects to run for president in 2016. And Jindal seemed to be taking clear aim at Ryan in his remarks, with passages in his speech like this:
Today’s conservatism is completely wrapped up in solving the hideous mess that is the federal budget, the burgeoning deficits, the mammoth federal debt, the shortfall in our entitlement programs…even as we invent new entitlement programs.
We seem to have an obsession with government bookkeeping.
This is a rigged game, and it is the wrong game for us to play."
----------
Civil War within the Republiclown Party has begun!!
Between the two, Jindal wins hands down only because he cain't lie too good. Oh, don't worry he can fk up with the best of them, he proved that when he was demanding that DaBammy revoke the Jones act and when he was calling for those barrier reefs that had every waterman from Key West to Brownsville shaking their heads in disgust.

Ryan is a history lesson IMO, nobody is stupid enough to back him again but Payesh Jindal is a keeper, perhaps as a future ambassador to India, Bangladesh__probably not Pakistan though.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#848539 Jan 27, 2013
Chocolate city that has no guns but plenty of shootings...

Http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/arti...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#848541 Jan 27, 2013
Thanks for unions!

Sexual pervert, NY PS teacher,.kicked out of the classroom, and collects a million bucks waiting to be fired!

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/rubbe...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848544 Jan 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Between the two, Jindal wins hands down only because he cain't lie too good. Oh, don't worry he can fk up with the best of them, he proved that when he was demanding that DaBammy revoke the Jones act and when he was calling for those barrier reefs that had every waterman from Key West to Brownsville shaking their heads in disgust.
Ryan is a history lesson IMO, nobody is stupid enough to back him again but Payesh Jindal is a keeper, perhaps as a future ambassador to India, Bangladesh__probably not Pakistan though.
Oh yes, he's a prince; who raised taxes on the poor in LA, tax cuts to the rich.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848547 Jan 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Cover up what?
CIA activities in Benghazi, the reason for the ambassador's trip, and the reason for the attack.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NotSurpriZednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848549 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Waiting for that flush eh? Buh bye WAXTURDS
http://trials.userscape.com/pmbetnt/index.php...
Thank you for your inquiry. Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. Please note the information below as it will allow you to track the progress of your request online.
The access key provided above can be used to check the status of your request.
For quick access to updates bookmark this page.
Jan 27 2013, 02:45 PM
Sunday's Thirty-Second piece of crap ...(Please take names while I step out of the room for a few minutes)... ROTFLMAO!

Pompano Beach, FL

#848551 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss your fat, stalking ass goodbye "TURDS"!!
Sunday's thirty-third piece of crap ...(Were you a squealing hall monitor in 3rd grade?)... ROTFLMAO!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848552 Jan 27, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The Stock Market isn't THE indicator of a strong economy, employment is. There are currently 15 million on unemployment and 25 million out of the workforce, that's nearly 40 million Americans out of work. You being a liberal a**hole can't get that through your flinty head.
I am a financial success. I actually ran company's, MY company's, most of them successfully, for 30 years. Once you can claim anything similar, come talk to me, until then, fcuk off. You're just another liberal drone regurgitating what you've been fed without the least bit of experience.
So if you ran these 'company's', why is it you can't spell the word 'companies'??

And I just don't believe you. You are a serial liar on Topix, filled with hatred and ignorance.

Your ignorance is so blatant, you don't have the gray matter to start an argument!!

But you've absorbed all of the racism, mysogyny, and hatred for your fellow citizens quite well.

Always the sign of a weak mind, like the picture of the old goat in your header!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848553 Jan 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Organizers expect two day totals of 25,000 to attend Costa Mesa gun show taking place on 1/26 and 1/27.
It's a Crossroads of the West Show and I'm pretty I posted about those fkn scumbags just a few days ago.
Stop lying fcface!
Lined up outside the door three hours early.

Ammo sales were cut off at 3 PM yesterday so that there would be ammo left to sell today.

Pompano Beach, FL

#848554 Jan 27, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss your fat, stalking ass goodbye "TURDS"!!
I'm TELLING!... Monitors... "Not Surprized" is name-calling!... ROTFLMAO!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#848555 Jan 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You get it?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. .that's hilarious...
We should not believe any science?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. .only the science you find PC:>
I can't decide if you are more evasive than stupid or more stupid than evasive.
It's a scientific dilemma.
You said we shouldn't believe in the current science behind global warming because we no longer think blood letting is good medical practice.

You said it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848556 Jan 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually not. The housing collapse started in 2006.
The recession officially started 4th quarter 2007.
So please, list the legislation the Democrats passed that created this recession.
I keep asking & none of your right whiners have an answer.
Housing prices here peaked in 2Q 2007.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848557 Jan 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Between the two, Jindal wins hands down only because he cain't lie too good. Oh, don't worry he can fk up with the best of them, he proved that when he was demanding that DaBammy revoke the Jones act and when he was calling for those barrier reefs that had every waterman from Key West to Brownsville shaking their heads in disgust.
Racist pig.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#848559 Jan 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? You became bored with just counting your beans and catheters? Maybe your keepers at the home could find you some more enjoyable occupational therapy and define "stalker" for you?
"leosampleanus"
trust me you are safe!!!!!! You will never have to worry about a "stalker". Jeepers even a sicko like "poop" shies away from the garbage you offer. About the only one who responds to your crap is "dim" the sickest sonofabitch on this thread.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#848560 Jan 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And, much like Al Gore and the Clintons, Obama adores Agenda 21.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/agen...
Obama's, "You didn't build that." is simply a ploy to desensitize us to future property rights violations. Do not be surprised at what the U.N. pulls next.
"You didn't build that. The UN did. Now get down on your knees".

The Boy Messiah has nothing but contempt for the U.S. Constitution so he's enlisting outside help.
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#848562 Jan 27, 2013
FROM the I did not know that file...

Obama skeet shoots!

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/27/bitter-clinger-...
Nj raider 1

United States

#848564 Jan 27, 2013
truth oracle wrote:
If Obama had a son, he'd be doing 25 to 30 for possession, burglary, attempted homicide and importuning, before he is 20, like all DL Negroes lol
Ignoramus, theres elements in life or shall I say levels. 1st level/element is rationalization or reasoning. For instance, if you're in a relationship and a girl wants to leave you, you will rationalize trying to reason with her to get her to stay. When that doesn't , the next step is mental manipulation. You well try to manipulate her mentally and stay, & when that doesn't work the third step is physical intimidation. Especially in woman beaters cases like you. So thee last element/level in life is physical. I'm willing to bet, physicality you couldn't whip not near 1 of those negroes. You what we call an internet gangstas. Nobody with common sense puts any credence into anything you say.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848565 Jan 27, 2013
Another nitwit who doesn't own or understand stocks!!

You nitwits are all paycheck to paycheck people. Without a paycheck, you'd be destitute in a month. HAHAHAHA

""The stock markets are considered to be indicators of the economic events that would unfold in the next six months to a year's time. Stocks tend fall before the economy goes into a tailspin and often rise before economic indicators improve.""

You are clueless about how the job market has changed. Many jobs lost will not come back, as robots and automation replaces humans.

I'm sure you'll say this is Obama's fault, but the process has been in effect for decades.

No doubt that new jobs have to be created. But, since the clowns took over the House in 2011, they have stopped the job market from growing. Their approach was to make the economy as bad as possible, hoping it would lead to a Republiclown victory.

It didn't. Americans saw through the Rmoney lies and ignored him.

You lose,'company's' man!!
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The Stock Market isn't THE indicator of a strong economy, employment is. There are currently 15 million on unemployment and 25 million out of the workforce, that's nearly 40 million Americans out of work. You being a liberal a**hole can't get that through your flinty head.
I am a financial success. I actually ran company's, MY company's, most of them successfully, for 30 years. Once you can claim anything similar, come talk to me, until then, fcuk off. You're just another liberal drone regurgitating what you've been fed without the least bit of experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min FastandFurious 189,640
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 53,457
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr _Zoey_ 404
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,237
Dear Abby 5-22-15 6 hr tiredofit 8
Another chilly, gloomy summer predicted for Chi... 9 hr Civil Blotter XIV 1
Amy 5-22-15 9 hr Julie 8
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]