Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1482059 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#848915 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I called Cabela's in East Hartford this morning.
The same one Waxturd lied about.
The person in the guns and ammo Dept. asked me where I'd heard they were out of ammo.
I said some idiot had told me that.
Cabela's agreed he must be an idiot, as they were fully stocked.
Score another lie for Waxturd!!
You called Cabelas?????

Did you ask them if there refrigerator was running too?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848916 Jan 28, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, was the part about "supported practices of illegal detention and illegal surveillance" referring to Republicans or Democrats?
Gitmo is still open and the Patriot Act was expanded under this administration.
You knew that though, right?
Gitmo is open because the Republiclown House withheld funding required to close it!! DUH

You're more stupid than usual today!!

Republiclowns thwart Obama's plans, yet you're ignorant to blame it on Obama.

You're really desperate since you lost the election.

Tell us again what a wonderfully successful businessman Rmoney was!!

Then tell us why the American people rejected him and his Party!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#848917 Jan 28, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you've got for all the crap you just dreamed up?
It says volumes, do I have to splain it to you?
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848918 Jan 28, 2013
Well, gotta go back to supplementing the family income. In a few more months, Tenzing will be among those still working to support MY retirement.

That just makes me happy for some reason...seeing how Democrats insisted on passing SS and Tenzing seems to love Democrats.

Then again, I probably should be hoping SS will be around until my contribution is returned before kicking the bucket since Democrats don't seem to get SS isn't sustainable.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#848919 Jan 28, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Crony Capitalism....
Twitter gets subsidy for friendly Tweets in San Fran....
http://www.buzzfeed.com/justinesharrock/how-t...
Crony Capitalism is a form of Socialism.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#848920 Jan 28, 2013
Not Suprized wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the competition earlier! I almost had Waxturds beat. The SOB waited for me click on 9 judgeits so people like (the real me) and Ghost had 9 brilliants, interestings & agrees, and then all of the sudden us Democrats had all clueless, nuts & spams!
I worked hard doing 3 pages which represents about 3000+ mouse clicks that I did, all for nothing!
Waxturds!
lol
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Sanford, FL

#848921 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of Black bears there. But you know what I have a Bear gun with plenty of ammo. I don't feel the need for 20 weapons, a bazooka, a fifty calibre, some C-4...Yea get my drift dipshit? Also a pistola with plenty of ammo. So your fear is unfounded.
I have high hopes that you will meet Jesus out there in the national forest!.....Bears are sneaky and faster than they look!.....So are pot growers!(God Bless 'em!) And pot growers have looooong range high powered rifles with powerful scopes......Or maybe you'll get lost and starve to death.......or fall off a cliff....Or be attacked by Wolves and yer aim will be poor cuz ya lost yer glasses.....or you'll have an embolism.......or you'll choke on a wiener!....Hey! this is Fun! Thank you for being my toy!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#848922 Jan 28, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one strange warped and distorted world you baggers reside in.
while you reside in the State of Denial. you probably even qualify for in-state tuition.

'The “inclusion” concept is being inserted into all elements of society by the progressives. To be “fair” to the person with issues, they must be inserted into the community without restriction or control. Great for the schizo but not so great for the hundreds who now need to suffer from the presence of a deranged one.
'
http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2013/01/...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dj-jaffe/kingsb...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/psychiatr...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848923 Jan 28, 2013
Yet you respond to each and every one!!

Not Surprised has certainly thrown you off your stupid game, eh Waxturd??

Well, you'll always have Jimmy and Shining Idiot, your two expceptional children!!

BWAYAYAYAYAYAYYA
NotSurpriZednuculurOption wrote:
<quoted text> Crazy Monday entry #8 ... LOL
NotSurpriZednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848925 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
Crazy Monday #9 ... LOL
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848926 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic.
Just because Dad fooled you doesn't mean he wasn't a drunk.
Bush has hidden it well, also.
Your personality indicates you were raised by alcoholics.
You're evil, foul, and prone to believe anything authoritarians tell you. Just like you did with dear old Dad.
It's no wonder you're a big defender of an alcoholic President.
But I'm sure you ate the 'pretzel' story right up. LOL
Have you ever attended ACOA meetings?? You should. Might give you some insight as to your "Daddy" issues.
You're support of Bush is based on the false narraive that he was a reformed alcoholic, like you thought Dad was.
There's no such thing.
<quoted text>
Maybe you should just shut up before making yourself look even more foolish. If that's possible. Okay?

When it comes to stooping to the lowest level, is there no level too low for you?

Nevermind, you already answered the question.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#848927 Jan 28, 2013
Palin: "We’re not going to be able to advance the cause of limited constitutional government unless we deal with these big government enablers on our side."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

"As long as we allow the media and GOP establishment to tell us who our nominees must be, we can expect to lose."

and all the usual 'we must hate Obama' boilerplate.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#848928 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Yet you respond to each and every one!!
Not Surprised has certainly thrown you off your stupid game, eh Waxturd??
Well, you'll always have Jimmy and Shining Idiot, your two expceptional children!!
BWAYAYAYAYAYAYYA
<quoted text>
Nuculur Meltdown #3 ... LMAO!
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848929 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="Waxman"
It is over. Obama is toast.
Crazy Monday entry #10 ... Happy Tenth!... LMAO!

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#848931 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>while you reside in the State of Denial. you probably even qualify for in-state tuition.
'The “inclusion” concept is being inserted into all elements of society by the progressives. To be “fair” to the person with issues, they must be inserted into the community without restriction or control. Great for the schizo but not so great for the hundreds who now need to suffer from the presence of a deranged one.
'
http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2013/01/...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dj-jaffe/kingsb...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/psychiatr...
So, your view is that we should round up each & every person who does not meet your standards & throw them in a gulag for the rest of their lives.

The key word is standard. Who sets them & who measures.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#848932 Jan 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic.
Just because Dad fooled you doesn't mean he wasn't a drunk.
Bush has hidden it well, also.
Your personality indicates you were raised by alcoholics.
You're evil, foul, and prone to believe anything authoritarians tell you. Just like you did with dear old Dad.
It's no wonder you're a big defender of an alcoholic President.
But I'm sure you ate the 'pretzel' story right up. LOL
Have you ever attended ACOA meetings?? You should. Might give you some insight as to your "Daddy" issues.
You're support of Bush is based on the false narraive that he was a reformed alcoholic, like you thought Dad was.
There's no such thing.
<quoted text>
Gee Whiz, you Demorat dupe. You know little to nothing about AA and you prove it, with what you post. No biggy, Where is landowner voting when it is needed..
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848933 Jan 28, 2013
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls wrote:
<quoted text>I have high hopes that you will meet Jesus out there in the national forest!.....Bears are sneaky and faster than they look!.....So are pot growers!(God Bless 'em!) And pot growers have looooong range high powered rifles with powerful scopes......Or maybe you'll get lost and starve to death.......or fall off a cliff....Or be attacked by Wolves and yer aim will be poor cuz ya lost yer glasses.....or you'll have an embolism.......or you'll choke on a wiener!....Hey! this is Fun! Thank you for being my toy!
I appreciate your concern, but we have a nice home [fully contained]with 86 acres up there so I have plenty of room. I'm sure you are welcome, but I suspect your toy of choice would be either your baby rattle, pacifier or perhaps your autographed beer can signed by Killer BUSH.
NotSurpriZednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

#848934 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no end to his lies. It's obvious he is off his medication, his psychotic delusions are escalating. He's been at this for four years that I'm aware of. Looks like he's heading for a major meltdown in the not too distant future. I will enjoy watching it and helping it along!!
Crazy Monday entry #11 ... LMAO!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848935 Jan 28, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no end to his lies. It's obvious he is off his medication, his psychotic delusions are escalating. He's been at this for four years that I'm aware of. Looks like he's heading for a major meltdown in the not too distant future. I will enjoy watching it and helping it along!!
That idiot Waxturd has earned a major breakdown, we can only hope it's fatal.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#848937 Jan 28, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So you chickenhawks get to pick and choose which military decorations are "legitimate"?
It's a case-by-case criteria.
In the case of Kerry, it was shown that Kerry was a fraud and a liar, as well as having committed treason, and blatantly lying on the floor of the Senate.
Kerry outright joined the enemy of the United States during the Cold War and assisted them in their attempt to end our existence.
Kerry's side lost the Cold War. I don't think that was something he forgot about. And, he was shown to the world to be a fraud and a liar when he ran for president.
After Kerry's side lost the Cold War, alliances shifted in accordance with the administrations in the US. Given that Kerry got embarrassed, getting beat by Bush, don't you think he thinks everything was unfair? Do you think Kerry wants some payback? Do you think the only friends Kerry has are enemies of the United States?
The whole world knows Kerry to be a fraud and a liar, and a bitter politician who wants some revenge.
It makes perfect sense to have someone like that as Secretary of State while Obama pretends to have the authority of the president.
Any enemy of the United States is a friend to them.

By the way, I must have missed when the mainstream media was discussing Kerry burglarizing his oponent's campaign headquarters in Lowell, MA, almost 3 months to the day after the Watergate burglary.
What did Chris Mathews have to say about this?
ROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Samantha 62,961
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 234,298
Are democrats destroyed? 33 min Genl Forrest 244
FRIDAY 1/20/17 PRESIDENT TRUMP. Democrap Tota... 39 min Genl Forrest 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 10,092
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 4 hr LewisNeedsHeadBas... 11
BENZOS and others available 7 hr Meds 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages