Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,088)

Showing posts 781,741 - 781,760 of1,034,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>She will be come January 2021 unless she decides not to run.
Ya think she will live that long? Thats eight more years and she's already showing early stages of Pelosi-itous .
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>She will be come January 2021 unless she decides not to run.
Maybe, maybe not Homer. Personally, I'm a little worried about her health, and the affects it may already be having on her judgement and capabilities in seeing and reading, stuff like that.

Semi truck pile up in this neck of the woods this am. This kinda weather bites, like trying to look into crystal balls and pretending they're worth the glass they're molder out of, for anything other than paperweights.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Sorry Bobby Jindal, but judging from the comments posted by Republicans on this thread and others you all are stuck with stupid.
Hey Homer, do you predict a run on "stupid/I'm with stupid" t shirts with that one? Maybe like two fer the price of one even?

:-)
WE THE PEOPLE

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I propose that we pass a law stateing that all baggers should have to pass an IQ test.
YOU HATE TRUTH!TEA PARTY PEOPLE ARE THE
MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR A LIVING!THE RICH ARE ON WELFARE
AND THE POOR ARE ON WALFARE.THE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE ARE CATCHING
HELL AND PAYING ALL THE TAXES!THE TEA PARTY PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY ONES
THAT GET IT!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary +12
Senate Republicans -3
Even fox is disappointed.
Obama 50.1
Romney 47
Pfft.

Independent opinion-wayyyyyy too much time wasted on opinion collections.

Would you like a shirt? We have a speshull sale on them :-).
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think she will live that long? Thats eight more years and she's already showing early stages of Pelosi-itous .
She'll be 69, Reagan was 69 when he took office. But yes, her health could be a concern.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like private Benjamin [ghostie] is to the democrats?
So now we see a thin skinned crybaby, that loves to dish it out but sadly lacking with return fire. Since when has Ghost told women on here that they were not fuckable, hypocrite. You best take a long look at your own posts wimpie and then look in the nearest mirror. So I insult the insulters...Wow what a crime. Grow up, maybe you should set an example, other than a bad one .
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

WE THE PEOPLE wrote:
<quoted text>YOU HATE TRUTH!TEA PARTY PEOPLE ARE THE
MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR A LIVING!THE RICH ARE ON WELFARE
AND THE POOR ARE ON WALFARE.THE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE ARE CATCHING
HELL AND PAYING ALL THE TAXES!THE TEA PARTY PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY ONES
THAT GET IT!
If the Tea Party is so great then why in ALL the polls done are they below a 20% approval rating? The die hard Tea Party is the American Taliban. They are against free elections and against majority rule.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Homer, do you predict a run on "stupid/I'm with stupid" t shirts with that one? Maybe like two fer the price of one even?
:-)
Dunno, I thought Bobby lost some of his influence when he gave a terrible rebuttal to Obama's state of the union speech a few years ago. But I suppose he is still respected in the party so ya never know.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like he owns you on this thread though. I see you whining about him frequently. You must be gay and hurt he shunned you.
Hello pot, say what?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Can Republicans Change Their Spots?

"Strong majorities of voters view the Republican Party’s positions on critical economic and social issues as extreme."

"The hardest thing for a party to do is to make painful choices that require a break-up within the old coalition in order to create a new, more competitive coalition. Usually, only repeated losses —being hit over the head with a two-by-four — will motivate a party to try something truly different."

"If the conservative movement continues on its downward trajectory, the American business community, which has the most to lose from Republican failure, will be the key force arguing for moderation."

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/...

nutjobs soon to be on the outside looking in.
RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>She'll be 69, Reagan was 69 when he took office. But yes, her health could be a concern.
She was born oct.26 1947 making her 65 now and 73 in 2021 , I think.
RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So now we see a thin skinned crybaby, that loves to dish it out but sadly lacking with return fire. Since when has Ghost told women on here that they were not fuckable, hypocrite. You best take a long look at your own posts wimpie and then look in the nearest mirror. So I insult the insulters...Wow what a crime. Grow up, maybe you should set an example, other than a bad one .
who's crying , private ?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jindal: GOP ‘Must Not Become The Party Of Austerity’

"We must become the party of growth. Of course we know that government is out of control. The public knows that too. And yet we just lost an election."

Jindal added: "If this election taught us anything, it is that we will not win elections by simply pointing out the failures of the other side. We must boldly paint the picture of what America can be, of just how incredibly bright America's future can be."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/j...

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning old Geezer! How is our mental state today?
Hehe..
You really need to let this Waxturd thing go as it's obviously an extreme obsession for you.
It's seems to me you like to exaggerate quite a bit with your grandiose claim that you have exposed fraud. WTF you blabbering about senile old codge? Do you think you are Jack Bauer?
Stop being a drama queen little baby and ou really should stop whining about your judgits as you have admitted using them yourself.
You make it sound like you two are competing for a job or public office. Fer chris sakes, lighten up Mr. Uptight.
It's a thread, not a paycheck.
Do you want some cheese with that whine?
Don't worry. You will calm down at Bingo tonight! I'll let you make up some more stories there to amuse yourself and you will calm down then. ;)
This is fantastic! Waxturd/goober/jimmy/pussy... is rolling out more of his phony log ins to help make my case. Its hard to believe but RUSH10ME might be dumber than you. He couldn't figure out how you could award yourself so many judge-its because HE couldn't judge himself. No wonder FOX and Limbaugh can manipulate gullible puppets like you morons.
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"I can't fight tonight, Sarge. I've got a headache".
Might be a tumor.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Would not pass the physical exam or any training standards.
At least he might have learned how to say corpsman before becoming the Commander-in-Chief.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
This is fantastic! Waxturd/goober/jimmy/pussy... is rolling out more of his phony log ins to help make my case. Its hard to believe but RUSH10ME might be dumber than you. He couldn't figure out how you could award yourself so many judge-its because HE couldn't judge himself. No wonder FOX and Limbaugh can manipulate gullible puppets like you morons.
Waxturds owns you. Take a deep breath, bend over, now exhale...

Hehe...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

and the band played on

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

If Benghazi would had happened under a Republican president, liberals would be demanding blood.

My evidence?

The Iran-Contra media made up story.

Notice that in the Iran-Contra NO ONE died!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781,741 - 781,760 of1,034,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]