Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
781,701 - 781,720 of 1,079,773 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Where is the wealth concentrated? North Dakota?
Can't separate by state borders.

New York and California both have distinct regions that do not follow the blue state model.

At least sixty of the sixty-seven counties in Pennsylvania are republican.

California taxation is so top-heavy that 30,000 taxpayers are providing most of the state revenue.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't lying about anything Carol, Senate and House hearings have shown that. What seven hours of erased tapes liar?
Watergate required two and a half years for the truth to come out.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid questions?
Apparently you have no clue about the difficulties felons face in the job market. Even the better/busier temp labor pools perform background checks these days to satisfy their insurers.
Felons get what they deserve.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
I just saw Democrats/Obama voters saying on TV that they thought Obama was going to run for a third term.
This is just as funny as when Obama voters said they were cool with Sarah Palin running as VP.
God help us!
Baaaawwwaaahhh!!!!
I believe it because the Democrats and the Republicans for years have both wanted & attempted to repeal the 22th amendment and I do believe with Obama currently in office that both parties will jump at idea and both parties know that there wont be any obstructions either since both parites want it.

Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Am...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
3 judge-its? Not good at math are you? I see a lot more than three, libtard.
You took the bait hook, line, and sinker, nitwit!!

I posted that with the intent of drawing you out, and it worked perfectly, Mr judge-it!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love stupid people like you!! So easy to make fools of!!

Thanks for playing, Mr Mo Ron!!

ROFLMAO at your stupidity!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
American interference in the Libyan civil war and gun-running to the rebels caused Benghazi.
Gun running to the rebels? LMAO. The CIA was conducting an illegal war in Libya you stupid fk, out of the Benghazi base where Woods and two dozen just like him managed groups numbering up to 100 per operative. Petreaus's main squeeze Broadwell spoke publicly about the goings on there including that the base was at times used to hold prisoners. Was the real purpose of the consulate? Cover for the nearby CIA base perhaps?

Why was the Ambassador in Benghazi without his security team?

We didn't learn that in the hearings did we? That info is classified so tell us again__what was purpose of the hearings?
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

GOP launches internet 'survey' to figure out what went wrong

Do you want to help the Republican Party figure out what went wrong, in 2012? Of course you do. Towards that end, the Republican party has launched the Growth & Opportunity Project, chaired by such luminaries as Henry Barbour and Ari Fleischer, to recommend how best to not screw things up quite so horribly next time. And to help with that, they're using that most scientific of all tools, an internet survey.

The questions are, sadly, rather generic:

Which issues do you think Republicans should spend MORE time talking about?(please select one)
- Fiscal issues, like taxes, government spending, and the debt
- Economic issues, like unemployment, housing, and high energy prices
- National Security issues, like terrorism, foreign policy, and national defense
- Social issues, like abortion and family values

They also ask you to rate how much "improvement" the party needs in areas like "Diversity within the Party" and "How the Party communicates with voters."

Republicans looking to interject their opinions will probably be disappointed, however. In a dozen or so pages of questions to fill out, only four or so invite you to give your input on the actual Republican Party and their efforts. All the others are demographic questions—data mining stuff. What's your name? What age are you? What's your email address, little feller? You know, the kind of questions you teach your kids not to answer during their own internet sessions.

Hey, at least the party leaders are asking for opinions, right? Your opinion is only worth about 1/4th of the content on an actual opinion survey, but it's a start? Surely it's not just a flimsy effort towards party list-building under the guise of momentary introspection.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/26/1181...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You took the bait hook, line, and sinker, nitwit!!
I posted that with the intent of drawing you out, and it worked perfectly, Mr judge-it!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love stupid people like you!! So easy to make fools of!!
Thanks for playing, Mr Mo Ron!!
ROFLMAO at your stupidity!!
Tell me something new when you think of it. You Moonbats have been claiming this for about a year now. You mean you just got the memo?

Baaawwwaaahhhh!!!!

Wow - you sure are a bright one!

For your next trick, you will start calling everyone Waxballs!!!

Baaawwaaahhh!!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
IO'll save you some time.
The States that choose not to set up their own exchanges give the power to the Feds!!
So the Feds will step in and set up exchanges, with no State input.
HAHA
That will give Rick Perry and others something else to whine about.
Jan Brewer was smart enough to see the damage this would do to her states' ability to influence the setting up of exchanges.
Even Rick Scott is reconsidering..........
Yes they can set up the exchanges but the bill gives the fed no authority to require the insurance be bought or to enforce the tax. Seems it's a paper tiger.
Hi there

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh You really got to waxturd on this one. He gave you 5 instant spams! I'll bet he dumps at least a dozen on you before he's done pouting.
hehe...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Starting about three hours ago and scrolling through the mornings posts I noticed the judge-it total climbing. As soon as it hit double digits I knew it wouldn't be long before the forum nitwit shows up, then BAM, here you are. What a predictable, pathetic piece of shit.
Ten brilliants for this dumbass post?????
What is sad, he doesn't realize that awarding himself for crap makes all the other posts he rates go to the same level. Meaningless lol, so it's wasted time and energy for no gain, a lot like the Republicans.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it because the Democrats and the Republicans for years have both wanted & attempted to repeal the 22th amendment and I do believe with Obama currently in office that both parties will jump at idea and both parties know that there wont be any obstructions either since both parites want it.
Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution
The states will never go for it.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes they can set up the exchanges but the bill gives the fed no authority to require the insurance be bought or to enforce the tax. Seems it's a paper tiger.
That would be the federal government before you get your panties in a wad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The states will never go for it.
in today's political climate I bet they would.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>in today's political climate I bet they would.
If I remember correctly it is up to the state governments to ratify or repeal an amendment not the people. Most state governments are republican held right now I believe. It would need 2/3 of the states I think.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Felons get what they deserve.
Yeah I know, you're going to btch one way or the other aren't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> If I remember correctly it is up to the state governments to ratify or repeal an amendment not the people. Most state governments are republican held right now I believe. It would need 2/3 of the states I think.
Right, but the Stupid Party(Republican) as Bobby Jindal has labeled the Republican Party has been for repeal of the 22th amendment too even when Reagan was president which both parties have been for repeal for years. On January 4, 2013, Rep. José Serrano(D-NY) once again introduced H.J.Res. 15 proposing an Amendment to repeal the 22nd Amendment, as he has done every two years since 1997

jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama never mentioned global warming, nitwit.
There is no such term used today.
But you've had your head stuffed up your butt for so long, it's probably the last thing you remember.
Most Americans believe the science. Yu believe the deniers.
Guess which attitude helped win the election??
Your denying lost big time among the voting public.
I think that's part of the 'stupid' that Bobby Jindal and Haley Barbour say your side needs to get rid of.
Sorry that Bobby called you stupid.
Global warming...climate change...same difference.

"We will respond to the threat of climate change, knowing that the failure to do so would betray our children and future generations."

The funny thing is the climate has been changing since the beginning of time. Obama, bless his heart, can't change that.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

----------
Republican cuts to embassy security funding caused Benghazi.
Case closed.
Nuculur again Wrong…. More Democrats voted to cut embassy security than Republicans!! Total Vote from Congress: Voting to Cut Embassy Security, 199 Democrats, 163 Republicans Nuculur I agree…Case Close!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right, but the Stupid Party(Republican) as Bobby Jindal has labeled the Republican Party has been for repeal of the 22th amendment too even when Reagan was president which both parties have been for repeal for years. On January 4, 2013, Rep. José Serrano(D-NY) once again introduced H.J.Res. 15 proposing an Amendment to repeal the 22nd Amendment, as he has done every two years since 1997
It will never get 2/3 of the states.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min wojar 174,604
Amy 7-24 7 min Pippa 22
UNIBEN PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SE... 7 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Religionthebiglie 48,900
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Mister Tonka 97,526
DELSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SES... 12 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 16 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••