Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
781,661 - 781,680 of 1,100,635 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#848013 Jan 26, 2013
Just heard something on the radio that I need to look into further. Seems in the 26 states that are not going to set up the exchanges the people cannot be fined for not having insurance nor can the businesses. More over nobody in those states are required to buy insurance if they choose not to. Seems the wording of the law requires the states to set up the exchanges before the people must comply. It also doesn't give the federal government the right to force the people to buy insurance or pay the tax without the states consent. As I say I need to check on this more.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#848014 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was that the U.S. is two very different countries, urban vs. suburban/rural. At present, the urban vote is submerging the interests of most of the country.
So? Where is the wealth concentrated? North Dakota?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#848015 Jan 26, 2013
carol wrote:
I ask you this, Homer, if Obama is such a great President than why does he continue to lie to the American people about Benghazi?
What is he trying to hide? Why haven't we seen the seven hours of tapes erased by the white house in a blatant attempt to slay the messenger? Hmmmmm?
He isn't lying about anything Carol, Senate and House hearings have shown that. What seven hours of erased tapes liar?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848016 Jan 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight. You're TELLING me I'm a liar, hypocrite and weasel. But you don't TALK to liars, hypocrites or weasels.
Waxturd logic. What a dumbshit.
Not interested...

Take the hint, libtard...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#848017 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people make moonshine when alcohol is legal?
Why do people smuggle cigarettes when cigarettes are legal?
The criminal element in society will always need to find a way to earn big bucks without working. At least with drugs, they largely victimize each other.
Stupid questions?

Apparently you have no clue about the difficulties felons face in the job market. Even the better/busier temp labor pools perform background checks these days to satisfy their insurers.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848018 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So you lie about your own alcoholism as well as Bush??
Figures, you lie about everything, including your sockpuppets.
How about htose make believe Ivy League educated children??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you've been busted too often, Waxturd.
When you've got onlyverbally challenged nitwits like Ed on your side, you're in deep doo-doo.
As in the stupid embracing the very stupid.
BWAHAHAHAHA
Most people buy a complete home protection system..
Poor folks have to scrounge for parts to build an inferior one!! LOL
Let me repeat it so a moron like you reads it twice.

I don't drink alcohol, nitwit.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#848019 Jan 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what "procure" means?
http://www.nmlegis.gov/Sessions/13%20Regular/...
I sure do. But, where does it say a woman must carry the pregnancy to term?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#848020 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't spending be cut?
Has your party made any significant spending cuts since the "Reagan Revolution"?

Didn't think so yet you continue to vote for them.

That's why spending can't be cut, neither of the parties y'all vote for will do it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848021 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd isn't using all his logins and proxies.
Only 3 judge-its!!
He's clearly rattled!!
3 judge-its? Not good at math are you? I see a lot more than three, libtard.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#848022 Jan 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We have over 100 years of recorded data plus other means of determining climate conditions for centuries.
Is that why we thought an ice age was coming back in the 70s? 100 years isn't enough to predict random events.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848023 Jan 26, 2013
flack wrote:
Just heard something on the radio that I need to look into further. Seems in the 26 states that are not going to set up the exchanges the people cannot be fined for not having insurance nor can the businesses. More over nobody in those states are required to buy insurance if they choose not to. Seems the wording of the law requires the states to set up the exchanges before the people must comply. It also doesn't give the federal government the right to force the people to buy insurance or pay the tax without the states consent. As I say I need to check on this more.
IO'll save you some time.

The States that choose not to set up their own exchanges give the power to the Feds!!

So the Feds will step in and set up exchanges, with no State input.
HAHA

That will give Rick Perry and others something else to whine about.

Jan Brewer was smart enough to see the damage this would do to her states' ability to influence the setting up of exchanges.

Even Rick Scott is reconsidering..........
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848024 Jan 26, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Where is the wealth concentrated? North Dakota?
Can't separate by state borders.

New York and California both have distinct regions that do not follow the blue state model.

At least sixty of the sixty-seven counties in Pennsylvania are republican.

California taxation is so top-heavy that 30,000 taxpayers are providing most of the state revenue.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848025 Jan 26, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't lying about anything Carol, Senate and House hearings have shown that. What seven hours of erased tapes liar?
Watergate required two and a half years for the truth to come out.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848026 Jan 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid questions?
Apparently you have no clue about the difficulties felons face in the job market. Even the better/busier temp labor pools perform background checks these days to satisfy their insurers.
Felons get what they deserve.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#848027 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I just saw Democrats/Obama voters saying on TV that they thought Obama was going to run for a third term.
This is just as funny as when Obama voters said they were cool with Sarah Palin running as VP.
God help us!
Baaaawwwaaahhh!!!!
I believe it because the Democrats and the Republicans for years have both wanted & attempted to repeal the 22th amendment and I do believe with Obama currently in office that both parties will jump at idea and both parties know that there wont be any obstructions either since both parites want it.

Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Am...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848028 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
3 judge-its? Not good at math are you? I see a lot more than three, libtard.
You took the bait hook, line, and sinker, nitwit!!

I posted that with the intent of drawing you out, and it worked perfectly, Mr judge-it!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love stupid people like you!! So easy to make fools of!!

Thanks for playing, Mr Mo Ron!!

ROFLMAO at your stupidity!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#848029 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
American interference in the Libyan civil war and gun-running to the rebels caused Benghazi.
Gun running to the rebels? LMAO. The CIA was conducting an illegal war in Libya you stupid fk, out of the Benghazi base where Woods and two dozen just like him managed groups numbering up to 100 per operative. Petreaus's main squeeze Broadwell spoke publicly about the goings on there including that the base was at times used to hold prisoners. Was the real purpose of the consulate? Cover for the nearby CIA base perhaps?

Why was the Ambassador in Benghazi without his security team?

We didn't learn that in the hearings did we? That info is classified so tell us again__what was purpose of the hearings?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#848030 Jan 26, 2013
GOP launches internet 'survey' to figure out what went wrong

Do you want to help the Republican Party figure out what went wrong, in 2012? Of course you do. Towards that end, the Republican party has launched the Growth & Opportunity Project, chaired by such luminaries as Henry Barbour and Ari Fleischer, to recommend how best to not screw things up quite so horribly next time. And to help with that, they're using that most scientific of all tools, an internet survey.

The questions are, sadly, rather generic:

Which issues do you think Republicans should spend MORE time talking about?(please select one)
- Fiscal issues, like taxes, government spending, and the debt
- Economic issues, like unemployment, housing, and high energy prices
- National Security issues, like terrorism, foreign policy, and national defense
- Social issues, like abortion and family values

They also ask you to rate how much "improvement" the party needs in areas like "Diversity within the Party" and "How the Party communicates with voters."

Republicans looking to interject their opinions will probably be disappointed, however. In a dozen or so pages of questions to fill out, only four or so invite you to give your input on the actual Republican Party and their efforts. All the others are demographic questionsódata mining stuff. What's your name? What age are you? What's your email address, little feller? You know, the kind of questions you teach your kids not to answer during their own internet sessions.

Hey, at least the party leaders are asking for opinions, right? Your opinion is only worth about 1/4th of the content on an actual opinion survey, but it's a start? Surely it's not just a flimsy effort towards party list-building under the guise of momentary introspection.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/26/1181...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848031 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You took the bait hook, line, and sinker, nitwit!!
I posted that with the intent of drawing you out, and it worked perfectly, Mr judge-it!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love stupid people like you!! So easy to make fools of!!
Thanks for playing, Mr Mo Ron!!
ROFLMAO at your stupidity!!
Tell me something new when you think of it. You Moonbats have been claiming this for about a year now. You mean you just got the memo?

Baaawwwaaahhhh!!!!

Wow - you sure are a bright one!

For your next trick, you will start calling everyone Waxballs!!!

Baaawwaaahhh!!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#848032 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
IO'll save you some time.
The States that choose not to set up their own exchanges give the power to the Feds!!
So the Feds will step in and set up exchanges, with no State input.
HAHA
That will give Rick Perry and others something else to whine about.
Jan Brewer was smart enough to see the damage this would do to her states' ability to influence the setting up of exchanges.
Even Rick Scott is reconsidering..........
Yes they can set up the exchanges but the bill gives the fed no authority to require the insurance be bought or to enforce the tax. Seems it's a paper tiger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 18 min Corrupt Democrats 1,911
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 19 min deutscher Nationa... 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min KiMare 49,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min JOEL 69,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 3 hr joey 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••