Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
781,641 - 781,660 of 1,099,908 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#847992 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Four more years of Obama economic failure will lead to election of a Republican in 2016...a real Republican, not Benedict Christie.
What economic failure imbecile? You mean like bringing the Dow from around 6500 when he took office to yesterday's 13895.98? Like three years of private sector job growth and record low levels of unemployment claims? New home sales the highest since 2009.
According to your criteria only someone to the right of Heinrich Himmler is a true Republican and even Ronald Reagan wouldn't make the cut.
You're an idiot!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847993 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Republican cuts to embassy security funding caused Benghazi.
American interference in the Libyan civil war and gun-running to the rebels caused Benghazi.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847994 Jan 26, 2013
Is gun ownership Christian?

""According to the startling results of a survey released last week by the Public Religion Research Institute, 57 percent of white evangelicals live in homes where someone owns a gun (compared, for example, with 31 percent of Catholics.) And more startling, even after 20 first-graders were slaughtered in Connecticut at the hands of a madman with an assault rifle, 59 percent of white evangelicals continue to oppose tighter restrictions on gun laws.

An obvious question occurs in light of these results: How do such Christians reconcile their stalwart commitment to the Second Amendment with their belief in a gospel that preaches nonviolence? The Christian Lord allowed himself to be crucified rather than fight the injustice of the death sentence imposed on him.“If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also,” he says, in the Gospel of Matthew. The Bible is mute on the matter of guns, of course, but it is impossible to imagine that Jesus would find anything good to say about them.""

---------

When is a Christian not a Christian??

When he buys a gun.

Turn the other cheek and shoot the sonofabitch.

that describes America's phony Christians.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#847995 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I like you nutcracker.
You are dumb as a box of rocks and fits my stereotype for Democrats.
You said:
"Yet Ol' Bill is incredibly popular all over the world, while Dubya sits at home getting drunk!!"
I said he doesn't drink.
Who is correct?
Here, let me dumb it down to your level....
"The former president noted that he gave up drinking cold turkey on his 40th birthday in 1986 and hasn't had a sip since."
http://www.aolnews.com/2010/11/04/george-w-bu...
Would you like to play again?
"Waxman"
You are wasting your time!!!
"nutsucker" is not into facts he is in to lies,
he is also into;
- slurring and demeaning women, "carol" in particular
- claiming he runs posters off, not one of those claims is true
- running off his mouth
- being a liberal troll
- being verbose, but saying nothing, much like "poop", but "poop" is even more stoopid
Peace

Location hidden

#847996 Jan 26, 2013
I see you gave up on your ignorant defense of alcoholic Bush.

Maybe you're not as stupid as you appear.

Either that, or you know when you're beaten.

Either way, works for me!!

Making you look stupid is child's play!!
Waxman wrote:
Obama voter:
"We don't need people to be as rich as they are"

Location hidden

#847997 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
American interference in the Libyan civil war and gun-running to the rebels caused Benghazi.
More dumb opinion that you cannot support with facts.

Typical Nobraina!!

Location hidden

#847998 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Better keep your day job.
At least I have one!!

Better keep your Social Security. It's all you have!!

Location hidden

#847999 Jan 26, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
My brother in law flew the wonderful George and Laura Bush across the country and neither one had any alcohol to drink, appears the nutsack bagger is lying, what a surprise.
My brother in law flew Bush across the country and Bush got shitfaced!!

Laura was pissed!!

Appears you're just another liar who refuses to admit you elected a drunk.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#848000 Jan 26, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but you really should educate yourself before speaking falsehoods with such confidence.
The Russian economist, Grigory Yavlinsky, who became an important advisor to Mikhail Gorbachev said the Soviet system was not working because the workers were not working.
Sound familiar?
Nice plagiarism, must be why it sounds familiar.

Location hidden

#848001 Jan 26, 2013
By KOPIN TAN | Barron's

Cheap natural gas and increasingly competitive labor costs are bringing factories -- and jobs -- back to the U.S. Eight ways to win.

As the only industrialized superpower not decimated by World War II, the United States once made nearly 40% of the planet's goods. These days, that number has shrunk to 18%. We make American Girl dolls in China, Levi's jeans in Mexico, and enough movies in Vancouver to nickname it Hollywood North.""

After decades of outsourcing, however, the U.S. is quietly enjoying a manufacturing revival, and companies like Apple (ticker: AAPL), Caterpillar (CAT), Ford Motor (F),General Electric (GE), and Whirlpool (WHR) are making more of their goods on American soil again. It isn't just U.S. companies that are drawn to our cheap energy, weak dollar, and stagnant wages. Samsung Electronics (005930.Korea) plans a $4 billion semiconductor plant in Texas, Airbus SAS is building a factory in Alabama, and Toyota(TM) wants to export minivans made in Indiana to Asia.

----------

Thank you, President Obama, for ignoring the whining from the right!!

Location hidden

#848002 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I just saw Democrats/Obama voters saying on TV that they thought Obama was going to run for a third term.
This is just as funny as when Obama voters said they were cool with Sarah Palin running as VP.
God help us!
Baaaawwwaaahhh!!!!
Hillary Clinton will be Obama's third term. And fourth!!

You're more stupid than usual today. Too much booze??

Location hidden

#848003 Jan 26, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
In the garden that you seeded
be a friend when a friend was needed
and you won't have to look the other way
Levi S.
Created Jan 13???? 27 comments??

So whose sockpuppet are you??

Get lost, loser!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848004 Jan 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waxman"
You are wasting your time!!!
"nutsucker" is not into facts he is in to lies,
he is also into;
- slurring and demeaning women, "carol" in particular
- claiming he runs posters off, not one of those claims is true
- running off his mouth
- being a liberal troll
- being verbose, but saying nothing, much like "poop", but "poop" is even more stoopid
Peace
I know Eed. This robot claimed it ran me off several times. I remember. I caught it in another lie today where it said Bush was sitting home getting "drunk". The moron obviously doesn't realize GWB quit drinking when he hit 40 years of age, or the robot is just making irresposible statements as usual, so I'm just toying with the idiot.

I'm putting in an security alarm/fire/gas detection system so looking for parts to build one and figured since I'm on the PC, I'd catch some liberals lying again today. It didn't take long as Nutcracker was here.

How are you doing today?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848005 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton will be Obama's third term. And fourth!!
You're more stupid than usual today. Too much booze??
I don't drink alcohol, nitwit. Do you?

Location hidden

#848006 Jan 26, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
No republicans cast a vote for these:
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012 FY budget deficit $1.3 trillion
Which means that none of those budgets, which are only frameworks, were implemented and the government has been funded by continuing resolutions, all spending voted for by the Republican House in the last two years. Under the GOP House spending has increased over $350 billion in that time. That's INCREASED. BTW, 2009 budget was proposed by and signed into law by George W. Bush but you wouldn't know that 'cause you're an idiot.

Swing an' a miss there buddy; better luck next time.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#848008 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You are a real detective Inspector Clouseau!
If you had a clue what you were talking about I might allow you to converse with me, but unfortunately for you, I don't talk to liars, hypocrites and weasels.
Go whine to one of your fellow peons.
Let me get this straight. You're TELLING me I'm a liar, hypocrite and weasel. But you don't TALK to liars, hypocrites or weasels.
Waxturd logic. What a dumbshit.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#848009 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I have one!!
Better keep your Social Security. It's all you have!!
Oooooh You really got to waxturd on this one. He gave you 5 instant spams! I'll bet he dumps at least a dozen on you before he's done pouting.

Location hidden

#848010 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't drink alcohol, nitwit. Do you?
So you lie about your own alcoholism as well as Bush??

Figures, you lie about everything, including your sockpuppets.

How about htose make believe Ivy League educated children??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you've been busted too often, Waxturd.

When you've got onlyverbally challenged nitwits like Ed on your side, you're in deep doo-doo.

As in the stupid embracing the very stupid.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Most people buy a complete home protection system..

Poor folks have to scrounge for parts to build an inferior one!! LOL

Location hidden

#848011 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how a single payer system would reduce per capita medical spending.
http://www.globalhealthfacts.org/data/topic/m...

Location hidden

#848012 Jan 26, 2013
Waxturd isn't using all his logins and proxies.

Only 3 judge-its!!

He's clearly rattled!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drastically Underestimated Amount of Fukushima ... 9 min Washington 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Patriot 46,297
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min the wandering girl 4,664
Abby 8-29 39 min edogxxx 2
Amy 8-29 45 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min YesWeCan 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min edogxxx 97,918
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Donnie 177,357
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago