Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848163 Jan 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard; but it's hard to believe that this was her bill and she now says she made a mistake. Not buying it. If they need evidence of paternity to convict a rapist, they can take it from fetal tissue after the abortion. There is no need for a woman to be forced to bear a child to convict someone of rape or incest.
The objective of the bill is to prosecute the rapist for forcing the victim to have an abortion against her will, you stupid old cow.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848164 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
All anyone who was observant enough would know what that jaw moving from side to side means. He's a rummy, maybe he stopped for many years, but the last couple of years of his term, he was hitting the bottle.
lily is an authority on drug abuse and alcoholism, based on personal experience.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848165 Jan 26, 2013
LRS wrote:
Obumbler's gun control plan will be the demise of the Democrats everywhere. Playing with the Bill of Rights is going to sink you every single time. The funny part? Dims have no idea! LMAO!!!
The truth is that Americans see the lawlessness in New Orleans during Katrina and the rampant criminal activity in cities like Chicago and New York and understand the need to defend themselves against the criminal element in society. Americans will not allow a pandering political buffoon like Obama to leave them defenseless in the face of the criminal urban mob.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848166 Jan 26, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of unborn children are disposed of without a second thought but a convicted murderer is almost never put to death. What's sickening is it's the same a**holes responsible for both. It defines you perfectly.
Abortion is a losing issue. Time to move on.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848167 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Rape is not sex; it is a violent act against another person
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#848168 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Rape is not sex; it is a violent act against another person
It is both.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#848169 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
They will be charged with a felony for obtaining an abortion. This is criminalizing the victim and forcing her to carry the rapists baby to term. These people are sick in the head beyond words.
lily loves the rape card
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#848170 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
All anyone who was observant enough would know what that jaw moving from side to side means. He's a rummy, maybe he stopped for many years, but the last couple of years of his term, he was hitting the bottle.
Ain't that callin' the kettle black!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#848171 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is a losing issue. Time to move on.
Not for me. Some may have conceded the issue but it's not a lost one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848172 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> Ain't that callin' the kettle black!
Lily is an alcoholic yenta mother with a drug-addicted daughter who, like all leftwing New York types, insists on telling everyone else how to lead their lives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#848173 Jan 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Science once said that Bad Blood was behind all human sickness. Science once said that Light Waves were carried by Ether. Science once believed Ptolemy's view of the Solar System. Science once believed that fire was caused by Phlogiston. Science once believed that heat was a fluid as was cold. Science once believed that the Universe was static. Science once believed that stomach ulcers were caused by stress. Science once believed Plate Tectonics was nonsense. Science once believed that String Theory was the answer for the Final Theory of everything.
ImaginaryDave still believes Science says man made global warming is real & a threat.
You would kiss an azz that was jumping off a cliff.
Saw something interesting today on this myth of global warming (man-made). 90% of the Earth's popluation occupies 3% of the land masses. Land makes up approx. 29% of the surface. So,.03% x .29%=.87% Round it off to 1. That means that approx. 1% of the Earth's land masses are inhabited by humans. Man-made global warming? I think not!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848174 Jan 27, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw something interesting today on this myth of global warming (man-made). 90% of the Earth's popluation occupies 3% of the land masses. Land makes up approx. 29% of the surface. So,.03% x .29%=.87% Round it off to 1. That means that approx. 1% of the Earth's land masses are inhabited by humans. Man-made global warming? I think not!
Baggers never do their own thinking.....That would be idiot math, the same kinda logic that baggers use for anything programmed into them by those who profit through their ignorance.See also "GUNS".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848175 Jan 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily is an alcoholic yenta mother with a drug-addicted daughter who, like all leftwing New York types, insists on telling everyone else how to lead their lives.
Talk about pot----kettle!!!!You have to be the most twisted sourpuss ever. Thanks for being a true bagger, People like you should be used for punishment, whenever someone does something evil they should be sentenced to spend time in your presence. Talk about a fate worse than death!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848176 Jan 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
when you wish upon a star
makes no difference how dumb you are.....
tonight, when you go to bed, kneel by your bedside and wish for a brain. A real one.
....and then wait for morning.
So how's that receipe for happiness working out for you? Obviously you aren't doing it right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848177 Jan 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The objective of the bill is to prosecute the rapist for forcing the victim to have an abortion against her will, you stupid old cow.
Defending all of those idiots on the right again I see, talk about having a fool for a client!!!You stupid old fat miserable lowlife.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

El Monte, CA

#848178 Jan 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily is an alcoholic yenta mother with a drug-addicted daughter who, like all leftwing New York types.
[QUOTE] how do you know?

[QUOTE who="john Galt"]< quoted text>
Insists on telling everyone else how to lead their lives.
typical right wing response.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RepubliCLOWNS

El Monte, CA

#848179 Jan 27, 2013
I am tired of all the red states dumbfks who think they can tell the world how to live their lives, the conservatives are the most hypocritical people i'd ever encountered.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848180 Jan 27, 2013
LIBERAL COMMUNIST DEM wrote:
Here's a question for anti-gun people:
"Would you be willing to put a sticker on your car window or the front door
of your house saying 'I am an anti-gun person--there are no guns in this
[car/house]'"
I realize that I'm talking to a hollow log programmed by the NRA and it isn't possible to deprogram an idiot. But just where does your paranoia stem from, and what laws have ever been passed or attempted to pass that took away your right to bear arms? So responsible gun control to you is a violation of your right to bear arms?
Please explain that one. I have a 38 setting on my night stand, come on over and entry my house without permission and let's see how that works for you. I'm also well schooled in the use of firearms and I didn't have to purchase a 30 calibre machine gun to hunt squirrel with. You idiots on the right love to talk about patrioticism and all the while your hero Bush surrounded himself with nothing but chickenhawks including him and the idiot he picked for his Vice.

You are basically a crazed bunch of nutcases that cannot survive unless you are being led or directed. Per NRA, and the very rich.
Listen up dummy, no one is taking your gun rights away...NO ONE!!! Your paranoia stems from your inability to recognize propaganda and to be capable of self thought....As Samual Adams said "When tryanny comes to America it will be wrapped in a flag carrying a gun and toting a bible"!!! Case closed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848182 Jan 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
At least now we know who it was that was imitating Ghost with a Temecula IP. What a phony piece of dung you are hypocrite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIBERAL COMMUNIST DEM

Nashville, NC

#848183 Jan 27, 2013
“Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.”
&#8213; Winston Churchill

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Who 48,396
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min KiMerde 51,241
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr j_m_w 98,669
romance 3 hr Yunkee 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,859
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Frank 180,620
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 5 hr Culture Auditor 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance