Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#847980 Jan 26, 2013
And you believe it because Bush said so??

and you've never met an alcoholic that denies it??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll bet you're an alcoholic, too!!

With your ignorance and denial, it's likely.

----------

""Much is being made of a recent National Enquirer report regarding George W. Bush's hitting the bottle. It should be noted that the Enquirer has historically hired legitimate journalist stringers who use pen names to mask their true identities, particularly on political stories.

The Bush boozing story is not a new one. The editor has heard of and written about Bush's drinking bouts since 2001. The "choking pretzel" incident had nothing to do with a pretzel but was a carefully contrived story used to cover up a Bush drinking spree that resulted in his passing out on a coffee table in the White House second floor residence and injuring his face. Ditto the numerous cases of Bush falling off a bike somewhere to explain further wounds on his face. Back in college, we used to call that getting "s**t-faced drunk." Apparently, Mr. Bush still thinks he's in college.

Frat boy George: Still getting "s**t-faced"

The White House press corps has been whispering about Bush's drinking over the past few years. None dare write or speak about it lest their credentials are lifted and further access cut off by the most vindictive White House in American history"

----

Or this:

WASHINGTON DC -- At the request of First Lady, Laura Bush, Pastor Deacon Fred of Landover Baptist Church has agreed to counsel President George W. Bush on his lifelong, unfortunate abuse of alcohol which has recently become so great that it caused him to lose consciousness, fall to the ground and cut open his face in the White House last Sunday. So shocked were Presidential advisers by the severity of the problem that they were unable to create a plausible explanation for the passing-out episode on the spur of the moment. The official explanation was, incredibly, that the President choked on a pretzel while watching football alone in a White House room.
“It is unfortunate that this problem could affect such a great man,” noted Deacon Fred.“Those of us in the know have recognized that Mr. Bush was still drinking even before he became President. One look at video of him during the Florida recount vote made that clear. Even Santa Claus doesn’t have cheeks as red as his. But we had hoped his advisers would get a handle on the problem and see that he experienced some Christian counseling. At the very least, they should have been able to come up with a better excuse for his passing out than choking on a damned pretzel! Do they think their fellow American's are idiots? We all know Mr. Bush was watching football alone because he has deceived himself into thinking that if he drinks alone, no one will know. This is an unfortunate pattern of alcoholic deception.”

----------

So Bush says he doesn't drink, in spite of evidence to the contrary, and you're stupid enough to believe him.

You're like a pet rock. Dumb as one.

Why do you think he remains hidden in Dallas?? No public appearances, no speeches, no involvement.

He sits at home and gets drunk every day.

And you stupidly deny it.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA

You never were good at anything but multiple judge-its, nitwit!!

Next!!
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I like you nutcracker.
You are dumb as a box of rocks and fits my stereotype for Democrats.
You said:
"Yet Ol' Bill is incredibly popular all over the world, while Dubya sits at home getting drunk!!"
I said he doesn't drink.
Who is correct?
Here, let me dumb it down to your level....
"The former president noted that he gave up drinking cold turkey on his 40th birthday in 1986 and hasn't had a sip since."
http://www.aolnews.com/2010/11/04/george-w-bu...
Would you like to play again?
discordia

Denver, CO

#847981 Jan 26, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What about ferrets?
What do they have against ferrets?
I want them to talk more about ferrets.
Who's with me!!!
No one ferret face. lol
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847982 Jan 26, 2013
Democrats crack me up. They post false information and make false accusations, yet never own up when wrong. They are like robots that lack any common sense or moral character. They base the opinions they have on emotion only.

It's like they are stuck being juvenile delinquents.

I saw some quotes posted this week and it struck me. Democrats today actually practice many of these:

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/a...

read the first two and tell me who that pertaisn to.

I like this one as it lays out the problem today and why Obama won:

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."

I think he's talking about every single Democrat here.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#847983 Jan 26, 2013
In the garden that you seeded
be a friend when a friend was needed
and you won't have to look the other way

Levi S.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#847985 Jan 26, 2013
GOP prepares comeback:‘We can’t come off as a bunch of angry white men’

""CHARLOTTE, N.C.—Republican National Committee members gathered here to re-elect Chairman Reince Priebus for a second term. But by week's end, that vote seemed secondary to the question of the party's long-term survival.
After three months of denial, anger, despair and depression over the results of a bruising national election that gave Democrats an edge in Congress and kept President Barack Obama in the White House, Republicans know they must adapt if they are to move forward.
They acknowledge that it's time for a serious gut check (or, as Haley Barbour put it in November, a "proctology exam").
Whatever bodily metaphor you choose, the fact remains that the election so jolted and shocked the party that it is taking real steps to change.
And change it will! As soon as it figures out how.
While Republicans in Virginia and other battleground states launched an effort this week to alter Electoral College rules so that votes are doled out proportionately—which would likely give the GOP at least a short-term edge—GOP leaders here discussed their party's own shortcomings and sought areas of internal improvement.
Almost every conversation in the bar of the Charlotte Westin Hotel this week involved a discussion about what the party must do to win the next elections. Floating through the air is a desire to recapture glorious days of the past, a challenge made difficult by a country that refuses to stand still. Demographics are changing, minorities are growing in political influence and views on social issues like gay marriage are drifting rapidly leftward. Something's got to give."

----------

The losers are finally realizing how bvad it is for them.

Most of the 'Angry White Men' are right here on Topix!!

Location hidden

#847986 Jan 26, 2013
Funny, the operating theory for the Republiclown Party is;

"I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out."

Fits Waxturd and his puppets perfectly!!
Waxman wrote:
Democrats crack me up. They post false information and make false accusations, yet never own up when wrong. They are like robots that lack any common sense or moral character. They base the opinions they have on emotion only.
It's like they are stuck being juvenile delinquents.
I saw some quotes posted this week and it struck me. Democrats today actually practice many of these:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/a...
read the first two and tell me who that pertaisn to.
I like this one as it lays out the problem today and why Obama won:
"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."
I think he's talking about every single Democrat here.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#847987 Jan 26, 2013
My brother in law flew the wonderful George and Laura Bush across the country and neither one had any alcohol to drink, appears the nutsack bagger is lying, what a surprise.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847988 Jan 26, 2013
I just saw Democrats/Obama voters saying on TV that they thought Obama was going to run for a third term.

This is just as funny as when Obama voters said they were cool with Sarah Palin running as VP.

God help us!

Baaaawwwaaahhh!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847989 Jan 26, 2013
Obama voter:

"We don't need people to be as rich as they are"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847990 Jan 26, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kind of simplistic. You assume legalizing drugs would evaporate gangs. Gangs have been a part of society as long as we've had cities, but the brutality we contend with is relatively new. You have to get beyond the accompanying elements of inner-city gangdome and go to the heart of the matter, too much idle time and non-existent family involvement. As you know, having jobs available to our kids isn't enough, they need to see a need for jobs, that comes from the home and vicariously, the government. We encourage idleness by subsidizing it.
Why do people make moonshine when alcohol is legal?

Why do people smuggle cigarettes when cigarettes are legal?

The criminal element in society will always need to find a way to earn big bucks without working. At least with drugs, they largely victimize each other.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#847991 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Funny, the operating theory for the Republiclown Party is;
"I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out."
Fits Waxturd and his puppets perfectly!!
<quoted text>
Better keep your day job.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#847992 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Four more years of Obama economic failure will lead to election of a Republican in 2016...a real Republican, not Benedict Christie.
What economic failure imbecile? You mean like bringing the Dow from around 6500 when he took office to yesterday's 13895.98? Like three years of private sector job growth and record low levels of unemployment claims? New home sales the highest since 2009.
According to your criteria only someone to the right of Heinrich Himmler is a true Republican and even Ronald Reagan wouldn't make the cut.
You're an idiot!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847993 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Republican cuts to embassy security funding caused Benghazi.
American interference in the Libyan civil war and gun-running to the rebels caused Benghazi.

Location hidden

#847994 Jan 26, 2013
Is gun ownership Christian?

""According to the startling results of a survey released last week by the Public Religion Research Institute, 57 percent of white evangelicals live in homes where someone owns a gun (compared, for example, with 31 percent of Catholics.) And more startling, even after 20 first-graders were slaughtered in Connecticut at the hands of a madman with an assault rifle, 59 percent of white evangelicals continue to oppose tighter restrictions on gun laws.

An obvious question occurs in light of these results: How do such Christians reconcile their stalwart commitment to the Second Amendment with their belief in a gospel that preaches nonviolence? The Christian Lord allowed himself to be crucified rather than fight the injustice of the death sentence imposed on him.“If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also,” he says, in the Gospel of Matthew. The Bible is mute on the matter of guns, of course, but it is impossible to imagine that Jesus would find anything good to say about them.""

---------

When is a Christian not a Christian??

When he buys a gun.

Turn the other cheek and shoot the sonofabitch.

that describes America's phony Christians.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#847995 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I like you nutcracker.
You are dumb as a box of rocks and fits my stereotype for Democrats.
You said:
"Yet Ol' Bill is incredibly popular all over the world, while Dubya sits at home getting drunk!!"
I said he doesn't drink.
Who is correct?
Here, let me dumb it down to your level....
"The former president noted that he gave up drinking cold turkey on his 40th birthday in 1986 and hasn't had a sip since."
http://www.aolnews.com/2010/11/04/george-w-bu...
Would you like to play again?
"Waxman"
You are wasting your time!!!
"nutsucker" is not into facts he is in to lies,
he is also into;
- slurring and demeaning women, "carol" in particular
- claiming he runs posters off, not one of those claims is true
- running off his mouth
- being a liberal troll
- being verbose, but saying nothing, much like "poop", but "poop" is even more stoopid
Peace

Location hidden

#847996 Jan 26, 2013
I see you gave up on your ignorant defense of alcoholic Bush.

Maybe you're not as stupid as you appear.

Either that, or you know when you're beaten.

Either way, works for me!!

Making you look stupid is child's play!!
Waxman wrote:
Obama voter:
"We don't need people to be as rich as they are"

Location hidden

#847997 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
American interference in the Libyan civil war and gun-running to the rebels caused Benghazi.
More dumb opinion that you cannot support with facts.

Typical Nobraina!!

Location hidden

#847998 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Better keep your day job.
At least I have one!!

Better keep your Social Security. It's all you have!!

Location hidden

#847999 Jan 26, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
My brother in law flew the wonderful George and Laura Bush across the country and neither one had any alcohol to drink, appears the nutsack bagger is lying, what a surprise.
My brother in law flew Bush across the country and Bush got shitfaced!!

Laura was pissed!!

Appears you're just another liar who refuses to admit you elected a drunk.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#848000 Jan 26, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense, but you really should educate yourself before speaking falsehoods with such confidence.
The Russian economist, Grigory Yavlinsky, who became an important advisor to Mikhail Gorbachev said the Soviet system was not working because the workers were not working.
Sound familiar?
Nice plagiarism, must be why it sounds familiar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 33
iso Casandra Holloman 1 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Fracking rules 46,606
Fun 2 hr Just4funinsun 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,988
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 3 hr Weneedchange 150
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 615
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••