Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,081)

Showing posts 781,601 - 781,620 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If men bore children, abortion would not be an issue. Legislation like this would cause women to not report rape or incest wherein a pregnancy occurs.
That fat swine who brought this bill forth is attempting to protect rapists and punish the victim
lily also loves the gender card, along with the race card and rape card. Notice how she also loves to use the "fat" card, too.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Legislation like this would cause women to not report rape or incest wherein a pregnancy occurs.
Not likely. But it would provide for bigger penalties on the rapist who then tries to force the victim to have an abortion.
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Lord Fetch wrote:
so...dickholes, so much for your abortion debate:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/24/catholi...
Felching belcher, another stint in the county jail?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Rush Limbaugh Reprises Sexist Role To Attack Sec. Clinton

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/24/rush-...

and tomorrow it will be a 'joke'.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If men bore children, abortion would not be an issue. Legislation like this would cause women to not report rape or incest wherein a pregnancy occurs.
That fat swine who brought this bill forth is attempting to protect rapists and punish the victim
But lily she is simply doing the will of the Republican party, beng a woman in that party of bigots, racist and moralistic idiots has to be tough, or simply stupid like Palin, and Bachman from Minnesota, and a few on here.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
To borrow your phrase;
You don't know how to use Google??
Call Gunner for help.
<quoted text>
He was very vague, I didn't want to speculate.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
You would know.
You're the expert on boogers.
You go to movie theaters to pick them off the seat bottoms.
<quoted text>
.since you brought it up....
What do boogers underneath the seats of movie theaters taste like?
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numbnuts, your concern is as usual with the mad right kinda displaced. Kerry volunteered for Vietnam.. While all of the Bush bunch was figuring out ways to avoid. If you were not so stupid [but then I answered my own question] you would know that after three qualified wounds according to Naval regulations he was subject to be placed pretty much where he choose. He choose to return to the states.
Your concern is mind boggling and totally warped. You have proven that you are a programmed lowlife,[typical bagger] The man went and he served..In my book all that served there are heros. I served 67-69 4th Infantry Division. You are one of many imposters on here. A big mouth wimpified woman hater, I'm sure you are intimidated by most of them.. A natural born loser, you are.
I repeat, giving free BJ's to horny, drunken soldiers isn't technically "military service".
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Are Conservatives Rethinking The Fox News Outrage Model?

The question is, has the Fox model of the phony Outrage Machine damaged the conservative movement? Is it standing in the way of Republican progress and electoral success?

Writing at his site RedState this week, conservative CNN commentator Erick Erickson beseeched fellow partisans to drop the outrage shtick and to move into more substantial areas of debate. "Conservatives, frankly, have become purveyors of outrage instead of preachers for a cause," he wrote. "Who the hell wants to listen to conservatives whining and moaning all the time about the outrage du jour?"

Erickson's point is dead on. The amount of time and energy conservatives devote to utterly trivial bouts of phony outrage now seem to consume the movement, or at least the media portion of it. But it's unlikely Fox News and its legion of copycat whiners in the press will heed Erickson's wise advice. They're too busy super-serving a radical niche and making money off the faux Outrage Machine.

It's impossible to catalog every phony freakout that's been staged during Obama's time in office. It's hard to even keep track of the ones that have been hatched over the last week or so. The laundry list is annoyingly long.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/24/are-c...

http://www.redstate.com/2013/01/20/the-loyal-...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Are you really stupid enough to say that birth control is almost impossible to obtain in Afganistan??

You mean we can ship tanks, Humvees, all sorts of war material, food, water, fuel, etc.

But we can't ship some BC pills to Afganistan.

You've proven yourself an idiot.

Now get lost before you make a complete asshole of yourself.

Oh wait!! You already did!!
barefaced fool wrote:
<quoted text>
10% get pregnant unintentionally, a big problem, it would only be exacerbated under this new stupidity of having men and women closer together. Birth conttrol in places like Afghanistan is almost impossible to obtain. Pregnant women leave the military.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
A little too much Shock Top again??
Try reading the posts.
It was your fellow nitwit, the newly minted sockpuppet who brought up Rush.
You enjoy appearing clueless, don't you??
You sure do it enough!!
<quoted text>
Sonic...where are you when I need you. Post some mediamatters links, would ya?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

You tell me!!

You're the booger boy!!

That 4th grade drop out stuff out really flocked up your life,
I see.
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>.since you brought it up....
What do boogers underneath the seats of movie theaters taste like?
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Douchebag Kerry's "wounds" were fixed with band aids. IF Kerry volunteered for Nam and IF any higher ups gave a shit, he did it for opportunism after the war where he disgraced himself forever in the eyes of the American military, not counting his fellow traitors like our imaginary author.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Yet in spite of your giving free BJ's, you continue to claim you're a veteran.

You're a weird sockpuppet.
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat, giving free BJ's to horny, drunken soldiers isn't technically "military service".
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
You admit to being a sockpuppet.
Figures.
Likely the moron Killtaker.
He creates sockpuppets faster then Nobraina!!
<quoted text>
You admit to being a nutsacker and likely worse.

Nobraina? Obama?
Nuculur_s_him_ro id

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
You admit to being a sockpuppet.
Figures.
Likely the moron Killtaker.
He creates sockpuppets faster then Nobraina!!
<quoted text>
Howdy ya'll!

I am the newest swollen anus in town! I apologize for the smell in advance.

Some of you maybe wondering how a himroid learned to talk? Easy, LBJ signed an executive order giving himroids vocal cords!

Thanks to liberals I will be attending Harvard law school in the fall.

Kill white him roids!
Peace!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
He was very vague, I didn't want to speculate.
Funny, I didn't have any problem locating it.

Try reading "Google for Dummies".
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>

my bad.
I agree.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you're clear, idiotbox rightwinger, Obama isn't the guy that had anything to do with the free cell service plans.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/...
You must have me confused with your crazy incestuous Uncle/Dad Screwy Lewy in Appalachia. There's no idiotbox rightwinger anywhere around these parts. Just us chickens in here.

Reagan started the phone assistance stuff and that's not the issue here at all even if you try to make it such. Food Stamps were in place back then, too. Again, that's not the issue. Heck, you wanna stick somebody with slavery, too? Go for it. Bush-Bash, too.

Venting helps alleviate mental illness. I understand your needs and predicament.

Since the installing of the Boy Messiah, food stamps have skyrocketed and he sends his minions out to Appalachia to convince proud, hard working Americans to act like minorities and climb aboard the Dependency Wagon, too.

The same is happening with the Free Cellphones, Free BC and a laundry list of Boy Messiah Snake Oil promotions.*THAT'S* the issue here. The Mr. Dark has now lured more than half of America into sucking off the working half. This gives him unlimited power.

Alexander Hamilton warned of this happening way back there where voters could easily be purchased by snakes like the Boy Messiah using public funds and not his own.

It took over 200 years but Mr. Dark has finally plopped his azz in the Oval Office. It's all downhill from here on out. Faster, if the Jerk-In-Chief can get us to let go of our 2nd Amendment Rights.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic...where are you when I need you. Post some mediamatters links, would ya?
done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781,601 - 781,620 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min wojar 167,697
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 42 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 55 min joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 2 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••