Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848067 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Saturday night!!
I'm outa here.
You shut-ins have a nice evening!!
HAHAHAHAHA
You just laughed at all your fellow libtards here, dope.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#848068 Jan 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It will never get 2/3 of the states.
the Republicans will go along with the Democrats and at the same time make it look like the Republicans are working with Democrats politically which is to the Republicans benefit to do so because the Republicans know the Democrats are going to hang themselves politcally again which I believe the Democrats have already done the way they are pushing their Gun Control legistlation just like they did in 1994 with the passage of 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban sponsered by Dianne Feinstein(D-CA) and Joe Biden(D-DE) which the Democrat Party paid politically for and Harry Reid knows Politically that the Democrats like Dianne Feinstein are like a cancer to the Democrat Party.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848069 Jan 26, 2013
Only old people and dorks call 5:30 "Saturday night!!"

8PM maybe, 5:30??

Haha!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#848072 Jan 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they have a healthy and educated population that benefits Canadian society as a whole.
You, are an anti American traitor.
You know next too nothing aboot the Canadian population or the way they live?? That's nothing new from someone who lives in subsidized housing north of Miami..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848075 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason for the Senate confirmation procedure is to install officials that are mutually acceptable to both sides, even if they tilt to one side. This is part of our system of checks and balances.
For example, John Kerry will be confirmed as Secretary of State with little opposition, but Bernie Sanders would probably fail to receive approval for that post.
Obama has persisted in nominating highly partisan individuals who are unable to obtain Senate confirmation, such as nominating attorneys who represent unions to the NLRB, an obvious conflict of interest.
The courts are right to slap Obama upside the head for violating the Constitution.
We shall see, that 3 member panel are all Republican appointees; it's not over.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848077 Jan 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's a tax. The guy on the radio said that the way the law is written the federal government has no authority to tax you or a business or to force you to buy insurance. The authority in the bill is given to the states and if the states don't participate than there is no way to make you buy insurance or pay the tax. Take it up with him and CBS Radio news. I wish I knew his name but they were talking about something else that I wasn't much interested in so I didn't catch it.
Probably that coroner in CT who said that the children were not killed by an assault weapon. Remember him? Whatshisname?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#848078 Jan 26, 2013
OUTTA Here wrote:
Impeach this Chicago porch ape now!
Yet another right whiner racist f*ck.

Loysville, PA

#848080 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
OK - then go ahead and explain the difference between climate change and glowbull warming libtard.
I'll give you a hint:
It changed to "Climate Change" after it was revealed you on the left were cooking the books and lying.
You should have said you will stick with stupid. That would be an accurate statement.
Yes, I realize they mean different things, but now you never hear the lying left use "glowbull warming" - that is the real difference.
You on the left are simply using a new way of scaring people and Al "Jazera" Gore is using the new words in his huckster routine.
Hint: The climate change is being caused primarily by the global warming.

You really are as f*cking stupid as every says.

Loysville, PA

#848081 Jan 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why we thought an ice age was coming back in the 70s? 100 years isn't enough to predict random events.
The ice age story was false. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/weather/climat...

Wow, you are proven to be yet again to be UNINFORMED.

We have over a hundred years of record temperatures.

We have climate information going back centuries.

Loysville, PA

#848082 Jan 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do. But, where does it say a woman must carry the pregnancy to term?
If they can not get an abortion, what happens?

My God, you are dumber than sh*t.
Topic Reminder Service

New Britain, CT

#848083 Jan 26, 2013
Topic Reminder Service (TRS) is a publicly-funded non-political organization founded to update Forum Users with accurate factual reminders. This particular Topic could be - indeed has been - deemed out-of-date or "dead" since November 4th, 2008. However, persuant of common OPINION, it has remained one of the more-popular Topix to this day. At this point in time, over four years after the topic's origin and considering none of the facts will change for another four years (making for an estimated eight-year lifecycle), TRS is presenting the following reminders of FACT-

Barack Hussein Obama II is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on August 4, 1961, he served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

He began his presidential campaign in 2007, and in 2008, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton, he won sufficient delegates in the Democratic party primaries to receive the presidential nomination. He then defeated Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

Obama was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first two-term Democrat POTUS since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote.

On February 17, 2009, Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a $787,000,000,000 economic stimulus package aimed at helping the economy recover from the deepening worldwide recession, thereby continuing an economic aid policy first instituted under the preceding (Republican) President George W. Bush.

Domestic policy items include the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act AKA Obama Care, signed into law on March 23, 2010. During his second inaugural address on January 21, 2013, Obama called for full equality for gays:“Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law — for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well.”

Notable foreign policy items include the draw-down of troops in Afghanistan and the end of military operations in Iraq as of August 31, 2010. On March 16, 2011, he authorized the U.S. Military to engage in air strikes against Libya's governmental air defense capabilities in order to protect civilians and enforce a no-fly zone. On May 1, 2011, Obama authorized a "surgical raid" by United States Navy SEALs in Abbottabad, Pakistan, resulting in the death of international terrorist and al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and the seizure of papers, computer drives and disks from bin Laden's compound.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#848084 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many federal dollars are spent on military facilities in "red" states for two reasons: strategic location and willingness of the state to host such facilities.
Of course, we could always turn the Hamptons into a giant military base if New York wanted more federal dollars.
lol! Please try son....

... while the feds still try to release more land.

There's a world of difference between what you claim they can do and what they are doing.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#848085 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people make moonshine when alcohol is legal?
Why do people smuggle cigarettes when cigarettes are legal?
The criminal element in society will always need to find a way to earn big bucks without working. At least with drugs, they largely victimize each other.
lol! Boy! It sure sounds like you're talking about corporate America!
RepubliCLOWNS

United States

#848086 Jan 26, 2013
OUTTA Here wrote:
Impeach this Chicago porch ape now!
Can't stand the heat anymore uhh? Nuthead? It's simple, just don't start what you can't finish.

Loysville, PA

#848087 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I like you nutcracker.
You are dumb as a box of rocks and fits my stereotype for Democrats.
You said:
"Yet Ol' Bill is incredibly popular all over the world, while Dubya sits at home getting drunk!!"
I said he doesn't drink.
Who is correct?
Here, let me dumb it down to your level....
"The former president noted that he gave up drinking cold turkey on his 40th birthday in 1986 and hasn't had a sip since."
http://www.aolnews.com/2010/11/04/george-w-bu...
Would you like to play again?
Evidently, you didn't see him at the Olympics in China. Couldn't even sit up straight.

Loysville, PA

#848088 Jan 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dumb and getting dumber;
- An arms dealer is not going to purchase a booth at a baby show so, your point is mute
- Folks who purchase space at a hunting show have every right to sell legal products, so one more time you are off base, no surprize
- Is it illegal to own an 'assault' weapon in PA? Again you prove your ignorance
- Never said you did not own any firearms, one more time you ASSume, that is why you are such anass.
Peace
KMA
You said that gun seller had the right to set up at any show anywhere, anytime.

But hey, run away from your comments yet again.

Read the booth contract at that hunting show. When you sign up, you agree to those terms. So again you are WRONG.

I never said owning an assault like rifle was illegal in PA. I said it was illegal to HUNT with one. Again you are a liar.

And you said something about the "only gun I owned". Or are you denying that?

4 statements. all wrong.

How did you get this f*cking stupid?

Loysville, PA

#848089 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The very same scientists that you worship thought that we were entering a "New Ice Age" as recently as 1980.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/weather/climat...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848091 Jan 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hint: The climate change is being caused primarily by the global warming.
You really are as f*cking stupid as every says.
Gee! Thanks for the news flash Dumb Dave.

Ever notice none of you libtards or your talking heads ever say globull warming anymore? I know, it's over your head. Never mind. You wouldn't get it anyways.

Haha! Next time you try and call someone else besides yourself stupid, maybe you should try and say it correctly.

----> "You really are as f*cking stupid as every says." <----

as every says ??

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!

Dumbfk
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848092 Jan 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If they can not get an abortion, what happens?
My God, you are dumber than sh*t.
They will be charged with a felony for obtaining an abortion. This is criminalizing the victim and forcing her to carry the rapists baby to term. These people are sick in the head beyond words.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848093 Jan 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently, you didn't see him at the Olympics in China. Couldn't even sit up straight.
Gee Dumb Dave. I must say, no, I wasn't there to see him. Were you? Did you smell his breath, lying moron?

By the way, your twin, Nutcracker spoke about you less than two hours ago. If you want to see what he wrote, here is the post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 70,573
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Learn to Read 180,608
Super meds 35 min Help you 1
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,668
Abby 11-22 1 hr RACE 2
Amy 11-22 1 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:46 am PST

NBC Sports 7:46AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Week 12 Preview vs. Jags