Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848051 Jan 26, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur again Wrong…. More Democrats voted to cut embassy security than Republicans!! Total Vote from Congress: Voting to Cut Embassy Security, 199 Democrats, 163 Republicans Nuculur I agree…Case Close!!
You post crap without links to support what you've said??

How typical.

Why is it that you make up such lies??

If it were true, you'd list the bill and votes. But you pull crap out of your butt, like the Stock Market isn't part of the economy.

BTW, there were several rounds of cuts to Embassy Security since the nitwits took the House in 2011.

So which of the several bills are you referring to??

List the Bill# or AMendment # if you expect to be believed.

There was more than one. DU

It's well known that you'll lie and try to get away with it.

As your stupidity concerning the economy proved.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848052 Jan 26, 2013
2 Faces of Obama: The Uniter vs. The Let's Punish Them Divider

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#848053 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. Is this more of you rspeculating, as you did when you said Lanza used a handgun to kill the children??
You believe all sorts of crap you hear from your right wing sources.
But it's still crap.
You'll see in 2014.
"But the president's signature health care plan has become so fraught with politics that whether governors agreed to set up the exchanges has fallen mostly along party lines.
Such partisanship is largely symbolic because if a state opts not to set up the exchange, the Department of Health and Human Services will do it for them as part of the federal program. That would not likely be well-received by Republican governors, either, but the law forces each state's chief executive to make a decision one way or the other."
It's been explained on this and other threads, Flacko is once again a day late and dollar short.

The federal government will set up the exchange, the result is that the nation moves closer to single payer. Some of the (R) governors are pussyfooting around because they face reelection in 2014. The ACA is the law of the land at least until Obama moves on and by then it will be too late to repeal the entire thing. It's my guess that by 2016 the American voters will have discovered enough value in the system to ignore the right wing nonsense.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#848054 Jan 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested...
Take the hint, libtard...
Hey, you're cheating waxturd! You said you weren't going to talk to me.

I wonder what the odds are that this moron marches goober or jimmy out to hide behind one of his multiple personalities to cover his lie and talk to me?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#848055 Jan 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It will never get 2/3 of the states.
"flack"
Actually to be ratified by 3/4 of the states.
Peace

Location hidden

#848056 Jan 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dingleberry I said they can set up the exchanges but they don't have the power to make you buy insurance or tax you if you don't.
And I said you're wrong.

Based on your track record, I'm certain I'm right, because gas isn't $5, and the economy is doing just fine, thank you, and all your other predictions have been proven wrong!!

----------

""Individual Mandate (ObamaCare Sec. 5000A(a), Pg. 126)
&#61623; Was upheld by the Supreme Court as a tax on June 28, 2012
&#61623; Requires that, beginning in 2014, nearly all Americans purchase ObamaCare-compliant insurance
plans or pay a heavy fine (see Fines below)(ObamaCare amend. to Sec. 5000A(c)(1) & (2), Pg. 791)
&#61623; Individuals who are forced to purchase insurance plans through State Exchanges (see below) in
order to be compliant with the Individual Mandate, in many cases, will be purchasing plans that
impose the Abortion Premium Mandate (see below)
&#61623; The Individual Mandate requires people to pay for what the HHS mandate covers (because the HHS
Mandate applies to all plans) and also requires all individuals in certain plans to pay the Abortion Premium

----------

State Exchanges
&#61623; ObamaCare requires states to set up “exchanges” by January 1, 2014 – government-operated health
insurance markets, if they want to receive federal subsidies (ObamaCare Sec. 1321 (b), Pg. 68)
&#61623; Families (of 4) who earn $92,000 or less will receive federal tax credits which subsidize their plan if
they purchase from a State Exchange (Reconciliation Act Sec. 1001(a), Pg. 3)
&#61623; States are therefore incentivized to create these approved exchanges or forgo receiving federal
subsidization for their citizen’s health care
&#61623; If a State does not establish an approved exchange, the federal government has the option of setting
up an exchange in that state which will most likely provide for abortion even in states where
abortion coverage is illegal.(ObamaCare Sec. 1321 (b) & (c), Pg. 68)
&#61623; ObamaCare sets as the default that State Exchanges will cover abortion even in states where
abortion coverage is illegal. It gives the State the option to pass a law to opt out of the coverage,
and it also details how that law can be terminated or repealed.(ObamaCare Sec. 1303 (a)(1) and (2), Pg. 779)

----------

The individual mandate was upheld by the Supreme Court.

It doesn't matter who sets up the exchange.

You're looking for a loophole that doesn't exist.

Location hidden

#848057 Jan 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's been explained on this and other threads, Flacko is once again a day late and dollar short.
The federal government will set up the exchange, the result is that the nation moves closer to single payer. Some of the (R) governors are pussyfooting around because they face reelection in 2014. The ACA is the law of the land at least until Obama moves on and by then it will be too late to repeal the entire thing. It's my guess that by 2016 the American voters will have discovered enough value in the system to ignore the right wing nonsense.
Thanks, Realtime.

THe nitwits grow increasingly desperate by the hour.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848058 Jan 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're cheating waxturd! You said you weren't going to talk to me.
I wonder what the odds are that this moron marches goober or jimmy out to hide behind one of his multiple personalities to cover his lie and talk to me?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109686/quotes

Zzzzzzz....

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#848059 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You took the bait hook, line, and sinker, nitwit!!
I posted that with the intent of drawing you out, and it worked perfectly, Mr judge-it!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love stupid people like you!! So easy to make fools of!!
Thanks for playing, Mr Mo Ron!!
ROFLMAO at your stupidity!!
I'll bet he still doesn't realize what you did to him. Although, Not Surprised, has a theory that waxturd is a masochist and enjoys being made a fool of and deliberately makes himself look stupid. I'm starting to think that may be the case.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#848060 Jan 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
Actually to be ratified by 3/4 of the states.
Peace
Is it? I wasn't sure. That would be even harder.

Location hidden

#848061 Jan 26, 2013
Saturday night!!

I'm outa here.

You shut-ins have a nice evening!!

HAHAHAHAHA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848062 Jan 26, 2013
Anyone see Hillary during the hearing the other day acting like she cared about the four people who died in Benghazi (pout, pout)?

Here is what one of the dead seals father said:

"Woods says that shaking President Obama’s hands at his son’s memorial service was “like shaking hands with a dead fish.”

Hillary is a cold fish too. The woman is a machine.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#848064 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And I said you're wrong.
Based on your track record, I'm certain I'm right, because gas isn't $5, and the economy is doing just fine, thank you, and all your other predictions have been proven wrong!!
----------
&#61623; Requires that, beginning in 2014, nearly all Americans purchase ObamaCare-compliant insurance
plans or pay a heavy fine (see Fines below)(ObamaCare amend. to Sec. 5000A(c)(1) & (2), Pg. 791)
&#61623; Individuals who are forced to purchase insurance plans through State Exchanges (see below) in
order to be compliant with the Individual Mandate, in many cases, will be purchasing plans that
&#61623; The Individual Mandate requires people to pay for what the HHS mandate covers (because the HHS
Mandate applies to all plans) and also requires all individuals in certain plans to pay the Abortion Premium
----------
State Exchanges
&#61623; ObamaCare requires states to set up “exchanges” by January 1, 2014 – government-operated health
insurance markets, if they want to receive federal subsidies (ObamaCare Sec. 1321 (b), Pg. 68)
&#61623; Families (of 4) who earn $92,000 or less will receive federal tax credits which subsidize their plan if
&#61623; States are therefore incentivized to create these approved exchanges or forgo receiving federal
&#61623; If a State does not establish an approved exchange, the federal government has the option of setting
up an exchange in that state which will most likely provide for abortion even in states where
&#61623; ObamaCare sets as the default that State Exchanges will cover abortion even in states where
abortion coverage is illegal. It gives the State the option to pass a law to opt out of the coverage,
and it also details how that law can be terminated or repealed.(ObamaCare Sec. 1303 (a)(1) and (2), Pg. 779)
----------
It's a tax. The guy on the radio said that the way the law is written the federal government has no authority to tax you or a business or to force you to buy insurance. The authority in the bill is given to the states and if the states don't participate than there is no way to make you buy insurance or pay the tax. Take it up with him and CBS Radio news. I wish I knew his name but they were talking about something else that I wasn't much interested in so I didn't catch it.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#848065 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And I said you're wrong.
----------
----------
State Exchanges
----------
Hey dingleberry reread your post again. There is something missing. Bet you can't figure out what it is?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848067 Jan 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Saturday night!!
I'm outa here.
You shut-ins have a nice evening!!
HAHAHAHAHA
You just laughed at all your fellow libtards here, dope.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#848068 Jan 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It will never get 2/3 of the states.
the Republicans will go along with the Democrats and at the same time make it look like the Republicans are working with Democrats politically which is to the Republicans benefit to do so because the Republicans know the Democrats are going to hang themselves politcally again which I believe the Democrats have already done the way they are pushing their Gun Control legistlation just like they did in 1994 with the passage of 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban sponsered by Dianne Feinstein(D-CA) and Joe Biden(D-DE) which the Democrat Party paid politically for and Harry Reid knows Politically that the Democrats like Dianne Feinstein are like a cancer to the Democrat Party.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848069 Jan 26, 2013
Only old people and dorks call 5:30 "Saturday night!!"

8PM maybe, 5:30??

Haha!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#848072 Jan 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they have a healthy and educated population that benefits Canadian society as a whole.
You, are an anti American traitor.
You know next too nothing aboot the Canadian population or the way they live?? That's nothing new from someone who lives in subsidized housing north of Miami..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848075 Jan 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason for the Senate confirmation procedure is to install officials that are mutually acceptable to both sides, even if they tilt to one side. This is part of our system of checks and balances.
For example, John Kerry will be confirmed as Secretary of State with little opposition, but Bernie Sanders would probably fail to receive approval for that post.
Obama has persisted in nominating highly partisan individuals who are unable to obtain Senate confirmation, such as nominating attorneys who represent unions to the NLRB, an obvious conflict of interest.
The courts are right to slap Obama upside the head for violating the Constitution.
We shall see, that 3 member panel are all Republican appointees; it's not over.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#848077 Jan 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's a tax. The guy on the radio said that the way the law is written the federal government has no authority to tax you or a business or to force you to buy insurance. The authority in the bill is given to the states and if the states don't participate than there is no way to make you buy insurance or pay the tax. Take it up with him and CBS Radio news. I wish I knew his name but they were talking about something else that I wasn't much interested in so I didn't catch it.
Probably that coroner in CT who said that the children were not killed by an assault weapon. Remember him? Whatshisname?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL 71,079
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,847
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min mdbuilder 49,227
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 2 hr WOW 16
abby 12-21 4 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 4 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance