Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
781,281 - 781,300 of 1,079,656 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

If you're going to be a convincing, successful new yawk, change your ISP location! Ooopppss! Hahahahahaaa ...! Montana you A$$!
New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been out all day. You've been here all day.
I don't think this requires any further breakdown, even for you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
All the brags about your achievements came from your mouth. No one else is stoopid enough to make the phoney claims you make.
It is really sick when you have nothing to offer so you resort to lying about women. "silly" would be so proud, stay tuned she will offer you a big LOL. For your information my wife is almost 5' tall and weighs almost 100 lbs.
Peace
KMA
PS: Your neighbor told me you molested little boys.
Grey Ghost is no more dangerous than a brown cloud wafting up out of an outhouse in August.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Madonna lip-sunched her Super Bowl concert." ???????
Madonna has sunched a lot of things in her lifetime... but did you also know that she lip-synched her Super Bowl concert???
Yep. She did.
Now, aside from your Head-Without-A-Steeringwheel issues, the point in all of this Beyonce Milli-Vanilli fake singing is culture-wide problem of sham, counterfei presentations to the public. Some people are fine with being lied to. Look at yourself.
But you Entitlement type are completely at ease with Magic Tricks and "free" money. The rest of us are not. We prefer, we demand, the real McCoy and will not be Obamanized into your fake reality.
There must be at least a dozen sugar substitutes today. Salt Substitutes. Fat substitutes. There is the TV image. The Digitized Image. The Hologram. There's Madison Ave. Then there is Hollywood and its Faux Reality they pawn off on us for money.
Lyndsy Lohan? Quentin Tarantino, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx form a three-ring circus of Faux Reality and makes them very wealthy off of suckers like you.
Is Luke Skywalker a REAL person? Is Django a Real person? Well, Django can probably be found figuratively anywhere in Chicago on any day of the week killing someone but he's not real.
I hate to shatter your child-like reality, dood, but The Boy Messiah is not real, either. He is an image created for your sick Saccharin-Stuffed Twinkie Reality.
That's why they had a Faux Beyonce on the capital steps last Monday. She's no better than a blow-up doll with speakers.
It all fit the Boy Messiah era.
I hate to keep reminding you white folks, but sometimes reminding is a good thing so you won't keep forgetting! Beyonce is the best vocalist in the industry today. Whitney Houston lip sunched her super bowl performance & is widely recognized as one of the best vocalist among other thing ever/in history. So the question is, why such a big deal over someone whom we know can really blow lip synching if the host of the gathering isn't making a big deal of it? I'll tell you. It really has nothing too do with Beyonce & everything to do with the President himself. His haters just had to find something wrong with his inauguration, 2nd might I add! His haters bytch about the fact that the presidents favorite store to shop is target, or he had a BBQ on the white house lawn, or his daughters went on spring break vacation to Mexico, or his wife doesn't wear pearls like the 1st ladies of the past, he plays basketball, or he's had the likes of Oprah, Jay-Z & his wife Beyonce over the house, or the president actually was presidential in the aftermath of hurricane sandy! I could continue with alot more ors, but I'm quite sure ya'll get the picture. The moral of the story is did Beyonce's lip synching though actually lip synching, more like singing along with a prerecorded track that she sung in the 1st place, but did that ruin the Obama's Presidential Inauguration? The answer is NO! So ya'll can stop with all the drama. Beyonce is still the best female vocalist of this era, & the Obama's are still the 1st family! No amount of scrutiny from you or thee media can change the facts HATER!!!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Let me know when you get to 3, 2, 1 ...

Since your head reminds me of a coconut, covered with scant strands of fuzzu fur, I'd love to crack it and see if there's anything in there.

Close enough to "zipper gourd" !

PS I'll pound a hole in the top of it first with a hammer and an awl ! LMFAO !!
New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Countdown to encampment, zipper gourd.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Only thing fake on here is you and everything about you.

You're familiar with that Bus Station? You worked it long enough, you should be.

I Drive. You Ride ... EV ER Y THING with a pulse !
New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, outta here by March fake Yawk. The plantation is sold for a tidy profit. Still going down on syphilitic winos at the Buffalo bus station for food?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to keep reminding you white folks, but sometimes reminding is a good thing so you won't keep forgetting! Beyonce is the best vocalist in the industry today. Whitney Houston lip sunched her super bowl performance & is widely recognized as one of the best vocalist among other thing ever/in history. So the question is, why such a big deal over someone whom we know can really blow lip synching if the host of the gathering isn't making a big deal of it? I'll tell you. It really has nothing too do with Beyonce & everything to do with the President himself. His haters just had to find something wrong with his inauguration, 2nd might I add! His haters bytch about the fact that the presidents favorite store to shop is target, or he had a BBQ on the white house lawn, or his daughters went on spring break vacation to Mexico, or his wife doesn't wear pearls like the 1st ladies of the past, he plays basketball, or he's had the likes of Oprah, Jay-Z & his wife Beyonce over the house, or the president actually was presidential in the aftermath of hurricane sandy! I could continue with alot more ors, but I'm quite sure ya'll get the picture. The moral of the story is did Beyonce's lip synching though actually lip synching, more like singing along with a prerecorded track that she sung in the 1st place, but did that ruin the Obama's Presidential Inauguration? The answer is NO! So ya'll can stop with all the drama. Beyonce is still the best female vocalist of this era, & the Obama's are still the 1st family! No amount of scrutiny from you or thee media can change the facts HATER!!!
Your paranoid racism has been noted.

So has your clueless ranting.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
10 million?
Of course, you are aware that electors are already free to cast their votes for whomever they choose.
Sorry, 5 million. Yes but they don't. Anyway, Carol's plan would have Romney with 270+ electoral votes to Obama's 260+ electoral votes with a 5 million vote margin in the popular vote, even you can see that would be a travesty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you asked, Homer.
This Conservative has preferences about what to cut from the federal budget, but nothing is sacred to balance the budget.
We could eliminate the entire defense budget and we would still have a huge deficit given Obama's runaway spending.
What spending would that be in the last two years with the Rinos running the House????

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

YAWKIES MINGE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, very evocative prose, Trig. Now GTFOOH and do something useful -- like f***ing your dead mother you have propped up in a rocker under the porch.
Hasn't FEMA fumigated your Trailer Park yet? Better get on the horn and call your brotha quick.

Oh. And don't forget to ask about that Free Cellphone he promised, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but they arern't meaningless and you know it.
Judgeits have "meaning"???

What a twerp!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

YAWKIES MINGE wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, you did you f***ing t#at, by bringing up "The Emperor's New Clothes." Did dad f**k your last brain cell out when he entered you from behind? What's with the HAHAHAHAHA sh!t? Trying to make up for a d**k the size of a cigarette filter?
1.) He sees himself as the Emperor.

2.) He just had an installation ceremony

3.) He and his wife wore new clothes.

Get that Trailer Park fumigated before you lose it completely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody was forcing you to purchase insurance, and not only that, but telling you how much insurance to purchase.
If someone needs to purchase insurance on their own, the only sensible purchase is a high-deductible policy where you assume part of the risk, just like deductibles on auto insurance. But Obamacare takes away this option.
But I was still paying for their bad decisions through Medicare and Medicaid. Get rid of taxpayer funded healthcare and I don't give a fck what you do to yourself. In fact, it gives an evolutionary edge to people who make better decisions thus strengthening the herd. Smokers and the obese would disappear within a couple of generations.
Yawkenyama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Countdown to encampment, zipper gourd.
lowlifeObamaworshippingmoronfc kfaceforsure say what? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're lying, they voted to fund it.
King George? What an idiot you are. When I see you criticize Obumbles military mis adventures a little more you might have a shred of credibility.
Has King Obumbles ever got one single republican vote for anything he's done? I can't think of any.
Wow.

You are insanely stupid and/or lazy.

You "think" I'm lying??? You too fckin' lazy to check?

I'm not lying but how would you know, GOP held majorities in both houses and I assume you know what party George belonged to.

Yes, Obama has gotten lots of GOP votes, why just this week he got a whole bunch to sign off on the debt ceiling and I'm sure you don't remember the fiscal cliff deal earlier this month?

Obama using drones to unilaterally assassinate US citizens doesn't ring any bells?

I don't need to do anything to establish my credibility but you need to go a long ways towards establishing that you are more than a single-cell organism.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut spending as much as necessary, with no sacred cows.
If you care about debt, token tax increases on convenient scapegoats accomplishes nothing
I'm not talking about token tax increases, our taxes should go up until there is no deficit. Y'all want it, y'all can damn well pay for it. When it gets too painful I'll just leave again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
As good as you are at dissembling and dodging, I'd think you'd get a few positive judge-it's, go figure.
But, according to your ilk, there is no "child" in a pregnant woman's uterus, right? Not my words, theirs.
As bad as you are, incredibly you're head and shoulders above all the other leftists members of the CJCP on here. A back handed compliment if ever I gave one.
I'm all broken hearted that none of you idiots give me positive judgeits.

You're right, me and my "ilk" and that would include the entire body of biological science, the laws of the USA, and the Bible. WTF do you have that says different?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one :-)... appreciated on a gray, yucky day Homer!
I know, didn't that just make you want a cruller?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Savings accounts and CD's paying less than 1%, leaving the stock market the only place to attempt to grow savings, yet the Topix left wants to crucify Wall Street "greed" daily on here.
Interest rates in the 1% range are the product of your big-government Fed, Wall Street has nothing to do with it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a way to turn off the Topix icons so I don't need to see that crap?
Or some way to filter out all posts related to the icons?
Help!!!
The mobile app doesn't display them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make? A person could get cancer due to corporate environmental contamination, suffer side affects from drugs made by the drug companies, many people who never smoked or drank and lived healthy lives ended up with cancer. There are no guarantees in life. Makes no sense to single out a group.
This is why we need universal single payer healthcare paid through taxation. Everyone treated the same.
My ex brother in law in Canada is recovering from surgery in a rehab center that costs him $14.00 a day, when he goes home, they'll provide home care and housekeeping help, and do grocery shopping!! What a civilized country. Here that would cost at least $10-15,000 a month.
Is Lily really saying the Affordable Healthcare Act is a bad thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min obama 48,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,554
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 2 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search