Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,065)

Showing posts 781,281 - 781,300 of1,078,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried that once and old Eed came on every day and cried and cried for me to return, being that stupid can't be easy. His daily mindless repetitive nonsense only makes sense to him and whomever is that simple minded. He calls it yanking someones chain, he has no idea of just what a simpleton he really is.
"poop"
"nutsucker" is a piece of cake, easy to yank his chain. The fact is you are easier, as inane as "nutsucker" is you are even inaner. "nutsucker" just rambled on and on but every once in awhile he offered something that made sense. You do not have that problem you never offer anything that makes sense. You are correct, I am glad you did not tuck your tail between your legs and run, your posts are amusing if inane. Stick around. Brag some more, all lies, demean some more women of those you disagree, with, your specialty. Tell us about your 'hot' dates with models and show girls, regale us with tales of your dining coups at Red Lobster, tell us about your All American career as a college baseball player. Update us on your homes that have bathrooms that are nicer than the average American's home. Tell us about your 7 autos, tell us about your career in the military, a modern day hero. Tell us about your bio/fantasy due out some summer, tell us how you ensured that president nobama would carry Virginia.
You make all of the above claims but offer nothinbg that would indicate you are not doing what you do best, BS.
Peace
KMA
PS: Book title? Release date?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when I had FLORIDUH kill himself on my orders?
I do!
Hi dem, small favor please,WOuld it be out of the realm of possibility [since you do Gods work]for you to extinguish Waxman, Galt, Jane, Rush along with a couple you can name, it's not likely anyone in their family would report them missing for fear that they might return.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
How many characters today, you pathetic old azzhole?
"Characters"???

Do you mean like when Jesus asked the possessed man who He was speaking to and the man replied "We are legion"?

Well,....I have no way of guessing how many comprise your Legion, dood. If I guessed correctly, would I get a prize?

A Free Cellphone maybe?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
True!
Where is she?
Lol
...topix, the only place girls will talk to dem.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a line commander and each unit had a skilled radio man, which is a must in combat. Prick 25 and 9s were commonly used. As a officer I never was a FO but they also needed a skilled observer.
I will make a deal with you, I'll respect your service to this nation and will keep in on strictly politics...No doubting each others services...In all fairness you challanged me on that subject first. My hat's off to all that served and especially those that didn't return. Bless you and all of them. Now lets argue politics.
"poop"
APPLAUSE!!!!
An intelligent post.
Peace
KMA
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
"nutsucker" is a piece of cake, easy to yank his chain. The fact is you are easier, as inane as "nutsucker" is you are even inaner. "nutsucker" just rambled on and on but every once in awhile he offered something that made sense. You do not have that problem you never offer anything that makes sense. You are correct, I am glad you did not tuck your tail between your legs and run, your posts are amusing if inane. Stick around. Brag some more, all lies, demean some more women of those you disagree, with, your specialty. Tell us about your 'hot' dates with models and show girls, regale us with tales of your dining coups at Red Lobster, tell us about your All American career as a college baseball player. Update us on your homes that have bathrooms that are nicer than the average American's home. Tell us about your 7 autos, tell us about your career in the military, a modern day hero. Tell us about your bio/fantasy due out some summer, tell us how you ensured that president nobama would carry Virginia.
You make all of the above claims but offer nothinbg that would indicate you are not doing what you do best, BS.
Peace
KMA
PS: Book title? Release date?
Hey simpleton, the proof is in the puddin. If you actually believe all of the above to be true, then why would you constantly pursue it? Isn't that the difinition of insanity? Doing the very same thing over and over...What a dumb hillbilly, actually that would be an upgrade for you. I see I at least stopped you from bringing up your pedophilia for a while, that must have been hard on you...Oh wait you haven't experienced anything hard in years, but your old fat lady has, your neighbor told me so.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
LBJ and Bush are both lying maggots in my book. Bush just lied more....No one from Texas should ever become president again. Sure he thought we could win just like Bush did, both were to stupid to know that there cannot be restrictions and occupying another nation requires far more effort than simply conducting a campaign. Neither obviously ever heard the phrase "planning is essential to progress" How any president can feel good about sending so many people to their deaths and go on living the good life is beyond me.
And idiot haters like you still walk the street. If I were president I would send all of those gun nuts in prison and sacrifice their azzez. Along with all of you so called gun lovers, I would force you to earn that right, that would cure you of that insane mentality. Most of them have no clue....Shooting and killing something that can shoot back would be a real eye opener for those cowboys.
Hey! I'm an idiot hater, too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

I'm gonna print that on a T-Shirt:]

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take it so hard.
He loves takin' it hard.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

New Yawk wrote:
dem on his F-ing game tonight, I mean more than usual!
...even if you do say so yourself. LOL

<it's pretty sad that dem's "game" is on topix...doesn't he get out?>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife lip synced my co ck.
just kidding.
You ain't got no wife.
Lol
The only time your co ck was lip-synched was by mistake.

Your father mistook your flabby sheep-kidney appearance to be a blow-up doll and went for it.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hillary's incompetent leadership caused the death of several Americans so if it is true that Liberals hate Anerica then I predict she will be admired and elevated to the level of a Hero,(a liberal type of hero).

If within the next six months she is not elevated as I predict them I am stupid, wrong and an idiot.

Else, I am right as always!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey Pot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, the fictitious "emperor" in that parable was naked. Don't thank me, I just hang around here to tutor 'tards, or insult the sh!t out of them, depending on my mood. Really though, you f**k up your analogies, and just about everything else, spectacularly!
Who said anything about a fictitious character in a parable?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......

You f**k up your analogies, and just about everything else, spectacularly!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Come on! Gimme some more! I love it! Yer brains would would make a great base for a gravel road.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

How ya doin' Wildhack?

Still moving out of your shanty-shyte-shack?
Get to packing 'them' Alabama-State-flagged 6-set of juice glasses.
Cram It, Jan It !!

No, the one DEBIL can't get out of HER mind!
More accurately stated, YOUR mind.
Imaginary as it may be ...
New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
The imaginary one, or the old cellmate he just can't get out of his mind?
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He loves takin' it hard.
Leno is the sickest dog. He makes his audience wait
outside on a bench in ? heat. Sprinkles of water
bother you and you think it is raining. He has
an outhouse trailer for his fans to use while waiting.
At least the tickets are free. NO PARKING.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
She skulked around for about an hour today as "jiminy glick," or some stupidazz name. Then she waddled back out in her bathrobe, likely to eat a pot of mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon bits. MENSA material ...
and you pretended to be a teacher a couple of times. At least she's real.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Will having your trailer sucked right off the cinder blocks be satisfactory "proof" in your world, you fknidiot?
I smell liquor on your yellow breath and can see blue sky through your ears....

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey simpleton, the proof is in the puddin. If you actually believe all of the above to be true, then why would you constantly pursue it? Isn't that the difinition of insanity? Doing the very same thing over and over...What a dumb hillbilly, actually that would be an upgrade for you. I see I at least stopped you from bringing up your pedophilia for a while, that must have been hard on you...Oh wait you haven't experienced anything hard in years, but your old fat lady has, your neighbor told me so.
"poop"
All the brags about your achievements came from your mouth. No one else is stoopid enough to make the phoney claims you make.
It is really sick when you have nothing to offer so you resort to lying about women. "silly" would be so proud, stay tuned she will offer you a big LOL. For your information my wife is almost 5' tall and weighs almost 100 lbs.
Peace
KMA
PS: Your neighbor told me you molested little boys.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

He let Fetch out of the sock drawer earlier.
Ever since I relegated him to the back of dem's sock drawer ...
Guess he resurrected ... From the bottom ! For one pathetic post !

LOL! DEBIL is playing HER childish games again. Hijacking Screen Names. She's posting under mine. She rang up dimwit dem to do her biding. Strength in numbers? Nah! FOOLS!! Ahahahaha!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...even if you do say so yourself. LOL
<it's pretty sad that dem's "game" is on topix...doesn't he get out?>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Leno is the sickest dog. He makes his audience wait
outside on a bench in ? heat. Sprinkles of water
bother you and you think it is raining. He has
an outhouse trailer for his fans to use while waiting.
At least the tickets are free. NO PARKING.
WTF?

Did you get your head stuck in the fridge door again?

Geesh! Leave a cellphone in there for emergency calls.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

If you're going to be a convincing, successful new yawk, change your ISP location! Ooopppss! Hahahahahaaa ...! Montana you A$$!
New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been out all day. You've been here all day.
I don't think this requires any further breakdown, even for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781,281 - 781,300 of1,078,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-23 8 min RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min HasbhaRAT Trolls bashers 67,864
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min Terry rigsby 48,843
Amy 7-23 1 hr edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,460
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,764
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE