Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847620 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Judgeits have "meaning"???
What a twerp!
The value of "judgits" is not a conservative versus liberal issue, but rather a stupid versus real world issue.

Some fools actually think that there are winners and losers here and that the "judgits" are votes.

Go figure.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847621 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
But I was still paying for their bad decisions through Medicare and Medicaid. Get rid of taxpayer funded healthcare and I don't give a fck what you do to yourself. In fact, it gives an evolutionary edge to people who make better decisions thus strengthening the herd. Smokers and the obese would disappear within a couple of generations.
No disagreement here, except that what you pay for Medicare tax has no relationship to current costs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847622 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about token tax increases, our taxes should go up until there is no deficit. Y'all want it, y'all can damn well pay for it. When it gets too painful I'll just leave again.
The Libertarian Party position is that spending should go down until there is no deficit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847623 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all broken hearted that none of you idiots give me positive judgeits.
You're right, me and my "ilk" and that would include the entire body of biological science, the laws of the USA, and the Bible. WTF do you have that says different?
I just gave you a heart. Are you "touched"?
dem

United States

#847625 Jan 25, 2013
I just love suckin a b4 hard dick.
dem

United States

#847626 Jan 25, 2013
I dream of licking obamas little balls.
Im a gay liberal so what ?

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#847627 Jan 25, 2013
Now I'm just a shadow, of the boy I used to be.
N.Lowe
dem

United States

#847628 Jan 25, 2013
I love to feel manjuice shooting in the back of my throat !
dUmdUm

Denver, CO

#847629 Jan 25, 2013
dem wrote:
I just love suckin a b4 hard dick.
I like to rock

while dem gobbles co*k
dem

United States

#847630 Jan 25, 2013
I love the feel of hairy balls slapping on my chin
RepubliCLOWNS

El Monte, CA

#847631 Jan 25, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even worry about it Jane. "Normal" means what is "normal" for you!
the same " normal" thing according to you also applies to you carol.
dem

United States

#847632 Jan 25, 2013
I just cant get enough hard dick in my ass .the more I get the more I need .
RepubliCLOWNS

El Monte, CA

#847633 Jan 25, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
LIBERALS ALL SAY THE SAME THING WHEN THEY RUN OUT OF LAME EXCUSES AND CANT ANSWER A QUESTION !
And that is ...... Well BUSH -,.... BUSH THIS AND BUSH THAT !
No matter what Bush did or any other president has done NOTHING ! I mean NOTHING COMPARES TO THE LIES DECEIPT ,THE SPENDING AND THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTS OF BARACK OBAMA !!!
NoNE !!
HE NEEDS TO BE DRAGGED OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE AND THROWN OUT ON HIS BLACK ASS RIGHT ON PENSYLVANIA AVE !!!!!!
good luck with your impeachment paperwork moron, we'll be waiting to make you look even more stupid when you fail again.
You're an idiot!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847634 Jan 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never in love with the compromise that resulted in the Healthcare Act; I was and am a proponent of universal single payer healthcare paid through taxation; or a public option buy in, open up Medicare for all.
My only hope is that this flawed bill will be a pathway to that end.
I am in favor of abolishing insurance companies altogether.
Obamacare will implode, or rather the costs will explode, so big changes will be required.

What those changes will be, who knows?

Just for curiosity, how much do you think the "buy-in" for Medicare would need to be to maintain solvency?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#847635 Jan 25, 2013
In The Elvish Language created by JRR Tolkien ...
The Word CALL comes from The Root Word YAMA ... Also Means: PRAY.

Something to sleep on, to ponder ... And

It would be wise for you to know the Etymology of the words you choose especially if you are seeking to use them for ill.

Unless you want me to continue to exploit your ignorance.

My pleasure to accomodate that fate.

Night, frighty ...:)

Nite All ...!
new yawk wrote:
Always know when you're around, posting under that Chicago, IL, drunk off of that Shabbat Wine - ManAChewItz !!
Well, YOU know what I mean, fake fetchie.
Anyway - your fetchling bestowed laurels and title of Emperor upon Obama. What a mind! What a singular wayward wit!
If it was meant to be satire, a stab at sagacity, it failed. Witty? Funny? Opposite Effect. It fell flat.
The Sagacity & Satire need work!
THIS is Apropos & Applicable regarding his Sloppy Statement:
"lowlife -Obamaworshippingmoron-fc kfaceforsure say what? LOL"
However, all is not in vain, flesh a'frighty ...
Yawkenyama - I Like It, ALOT ! ;)
Yawken = Talken Yama = Yama Express - Restaurant in Manhattan.
Excellent Cuisine - The Steak is AweSome!
But you should try the Kosher Jewish Cuisine.
YawkenYamaka - Don't know why JEB/florida didn't use the "ka" ... Must've been too Jewish for him? For you?
Anyway ...
~YawkenYamaHa Owt with A Laugh!( YamaHa makes a Wicked Sharp Bike But lacks the Sleek Line and Stealth of My Ducati EVO )!
You're Melting? What'd someone throw some ( holy ) water on you? HaHaaHaaaaa! Better than throwing a brick at your head!
<quoted text>
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#847636 Jan 25, 2013
dem wrote:
He is going to put one in your mouth permanently.
It sounds like you enjoy it. I doubt it.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#847637 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare will implode, or rather the costs will explode, so big changes will be required.
Just for curiosity, how much do you think the "buy-in" for Medicare would need to be to maintain solvency?
So do we get cards that say Obamacare?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#847638 Jan 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, all those great benefits included in the Affordable Care Act don't come cheap, which is why the new healthcare law includes a barrage of new "Obamacare taxes."

And don't believe for a second the new Obamacare taxes will hit only the "rich" or those making over $250,000. Some do, but you'd be surprised at how many of these new taxes also hit the middle class. Worse still, many of these new measures are disguised as taxes on businesses. The bulk of these "stealth taxes" will be transferred to consumers via higher prices for drugs and health insurance.

"The legislation imposes more than $569 billion in new or increased taxes, the vast majority of which will fall on businesses," writes Michael Tanner in a 2011 Cato Institute report on the impact of the healthcare law. "Many of those taxes, especially those on hospitals, insurers, and medical device manufacturers, will ultimately be passed on through higher health costs."

Even still, few realize just how many new taxes lurk within the law's 2,500-plus pages because most of the talk about the Affordable Care Act focused on the constitutionality of the individual mandate.

http://moneymorning.com/2012/08/05/warning-hi...
----------

This article includes all of the hidden taxes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847639 Jan 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, all those great benefits included in the Affordable Care Act don't come cheap, which is why the new healthcare law includes a barrage of new "Obamacare taxes."
And don't believe for a second the new Obamacare taxes will hit only the "rich" or those making over $250,000. Some do, but you'd be surprised at how many of these new taxes also hit the middle class. Worse still, many of these new measures are disguised as taxes on businesses. The bulk of these "stealth taxes" will be transferred to consumers via higher prices for drugs and health insurance.
"The legislation imposes more than $569 billion in new or increased taxes, the vast majority of which will fall on businesses," writes Michael Tanner in a 2011 Cato Institute report on the impact of the healthcare law. "Many of those taxes, especially those on hospitals, insurers, and medical device manufacturers, will ultimately be passed on through higher health costs."
Even still, few realize just how many new taxes lurk within the law's 2,500-plus pages because most of the talk about the Affordable Care Act focused on the constitutionality of the individual mandate.
http://moneymorning.com/2012/08/05/warning-hi...
----------
This article includes all of the hidden taxes.
Those taxes are just a fraction of the increased costs to come from Obamacare.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#847640 Jan 25, 2013
A proposed ban on sales of assault weapons would be defeated in the U.S. Senate unless some lawmakers changed their current views, based on a Bloomberg review of recent lawmaker statements and interviews.

At least six of the 55 senators in the Democratic caucus have expressed skepticism or outright opposition to a ban, the review found. That means Democrats wouldn’t have a 51-vote majority to pass the measure, let alone the 60 needed to break a Republican filibuster to bring it to a floor vote.

The five Democratic senators from traditionally pro-gun states who have expressed skepticism about the bill are Max Baucus and Jon Tester of Montana, Mark Begich of Alaska, Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota and Joe Manchin of West Virginia. Independent Senator Angus King of Maine, who caucuses with Democrats, also said he opposes a ban.

Maine Senator Susan Collins, a Republican who supported similar legislation in 2004, has indicated she is unlikely to back the proposed ban in its current form.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Fair Game 47,051
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,612
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Harry Balls 50,052
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 38 min LieutenantGov 4,053
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min door left open wa... 98,367
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr full mardi mau-Grau 68,565
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Kuuipo 32
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]